Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 08

Story Info
A lost spark is rekindled after friends are united.
6.9k words
3.33
1.6k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe it or not, it's possible for our line of work to feel boring. Stagnant. Or repetitive. We go through the motions as much as anyone else and their jobs. Travel arrangements to different cities can be dull and painstaking. Registering at a hotel is annoying if the promotion hasn't provided one. Journeying to the venue can become problematic if you can't find a ride. Even finding a place to eat dinner after the show is troublesome because most places are closed by that time. But all of those issues still magically disappear the moment you hear the roar of the crowd.

However, the last several months became a massive blur for me. Many good matches. A few bad ones. Concluding old stories and beginning new ones. Getting to have some really memorable moments, and some easily forgotten. Not to discredit everyone I worked with, but a lot of it just felt like "days at the office". Wake up, travel, register, wrestle, eat, sleep, repeat. The routine never got easier. Even in the loving company of my girlfriend.

By now, everyone knew Carmen and I were together. So just like many couples in the industry, we were paired together on a regular basis. Whenever I was in the ring, she was at ringside. I did the same for her during her matches. And the fans truly got into us being together. Natural chemistry. A power couple. Still, it all felt like a blur. Then one day I received some of the best news I had in a long time, professionally speaking.

Some friends of mine secretly joined the Performance Center without me knowing and graduated with highest marks. Not only that, Anthony knew they were my friends and brought them into the company to link up with me at the appropriate time. This would allow us to form a faction together, something we often talked about when we were kids, wanting to be wrestlers when we grew up. All that was left was bringing them into the big league, introducing their gimmicks to the world, and stirring up the pot.

Ian Famous was the oldest of us. Being of Mexican descent, he had much appreciation for Luchador wrestling. Naturally, he needed a mask. Ian was also a fan of DC Comics' Batman. So his mask fully covered his face, and designed to look like a bat's skull with pointy ears. The rest of his ring attire almost looked paramilitary, consisting of camo of different shades of grey. Lastly was the addition of a baseball bat. In his background, it was noted during one match he beat an opponent unconscious with the bat, giving him the nickname the "Bat-Man of the Performance Center".

Next was Chi-Town Brown, the youngest of our group. Originally, he was from the Windy City but currently resided near Orlando. An aerial specialist, many at the Center actually believed he wore a wire harness that helped him defy gravity during his matches. The truth being he was just speedy with an amazing vertical leap. Because of this, it was extremely important his ring attire was lightweight and not constricting. Very much like karate gi. Also styled in black, grey and red camo.

Lastly was Titan, who would become the tallest and most muscular talent on the roster. He was also slightly younger than me and the one guy I knew the longest out of our group, dating as far back as Pre-School. Titan's size allowed him to be intimidating enough. But there was more to him than what was seen. Many wrestlers his size were often slow but powerful. All they needed were a handful of offensive attacks and the matches would be over. Titan; however, was fast and surprisingly acrobatic too. This kept fans on the edges of their seats whenever he was in the ring. But he didn't want to be dressed like the numerous behemoths that came before him. Because of this, he often wore basic blue jeans, boots and some padding for his elbows and knees.

Over the next month, each of my friends were given singles matches during our weekly programs. Ian Famous kept himself mysterious but a force to be taken seriously. Chi-Town Brown wowed the crowds with his high-flying daredevil antics. And Titan made the fans speechless with his inhuman feats of strength and agility. The three of them were instantly liked by the fans. All that was left was bringing us together.

One night I was facing an opponent who already belonged to a faction. All of them heels. After the match; which I won, the other guy's group came to the ring and started to beat me senseless. Carmen tried to defend me but found herself violently pushed into a corner. The other faction swarmed around her, making gestures like they were preparing to break every bone in her body. Excellent bad guy tactics. The arena echoed of boos and profanity. It was the perfect environment for what followed next.

At the very last second the tone of the arena changed. The boos and profanity were replaced by thunderous cheers. I had to hold back a smile as I looked on with a half closed eye. Ian, Chi-Town, and Titan were storming the ring. The three of them instantly threw out everyone they could get their hands on. My opponent wound up on the receiving end of a triple-team attack that could have put a hole in the center of the ring. After that, I slowly stood up with Carmen by my side and was surrounded by the three of them. We quickly embraced each other and the fans came out of their seats. The night was amazing and I was happy to begin something new and fun with my friends.

Everyone backstage was very receptive of how everything unfolded. The production staff was eager to shake all of our hands. The opposing team greeted us with hugs and smiles for a job well done. Anthony tried his best to remain professional and stoic, but I could see the emotions in his eyes. Even the veteran talents showed high levels of respect.

This was a very good thing, as the more seasoned wrestlers tend to be a little jealous of popular newcomers. Especially if they're greeted to louder pops than the veterans get. I guess that's the thing about living in a digital era. My friends wrestled in plenty of independent promotions, and their in-ring abilities could easily be found through a simple YouTube or Google search. They already had a fan base. All they really needed was a big promotion to work for in their quest to become household names. Now everything was coming together.

Over the next few weeks our group showed itself to be a formidable force. Individually, we were wild things. But grouped together, we were something almost never seen before. Each of us had our own styles that blended so well with one another. An incredibly powerful slam by Titan being followed by an aerial assault by Chi-Town. A ferocious series of chain wrestling by Ian followed by an unorthodox brute force bashing by yours truly.

Our double-team or triple-team attacks were making us popular as well. Titan could turn any one of us into a human cannonball and throw us at the opposition. Chi-Town had one of the most impressive four-fifty splashes in the business, especially if using the ring ropes to get air. Upon landing on his opponent, I would also use the ropes to soar upward, and return to the ring stomping both boots into the opponent's chest. Ian was a fantastic tactician, placing our opponents into holds that rendered them defenseless. This allowed any one of us to strike whatever part of their body which was left vulnerable. And when all else failed, each of us would take to the air and dive onto opponents outside the ring. Backflips, forward flips, twisty flips, suicide dives, the works!

I honestly shouldn't brag too much about our ability to work together as well as our in-ring work in general. Most of our matches were always high impact and fast paced. We did our best never to slow down. To never let the fans get bored after having their breath taken away. But this style of wrestling is dangerous too. It increases the chances for injuries. And those kind of injuries take years off your career. A lesson many of the coaches would remind us of when our matches were over. If we weren't feeling it right after the match, we certainly did once we got back to the hotels or home.

This actually caused some issues between me and Carmen. For such a long time it seemed whenever we were alone, we were fucking like maniacs. But the pain in our bodies took its toll. And from this a great amount of our intimacy was taken from us as well. In fact it got so bad that Tianna Guerrera decided to quit having fun with us. Followed by getting herself into a serious relationship of her own. Neither of us ever got any updates about Tee's sex life. But from time to time she did mention missing the fun the three of us used to have. Even teasing me more by saying she missed my mouth on her feet.

In spite of our careers taking on new paths that made the fans excited, deep down I knew things were becoming dull between Carmen and I. I cared about her too much for us to become bored with each other. So during and after our recent flight back to work, I did everything I could to get her blood burning with passion.

It started on the plane. The flight was several hours long and we needed to make time pass. Thankfully there were very few people on this one flight, giving us a decent amount of privacy. I leaned in and started gently kissing Carmen's neck, and chewing on her earlobe. Carmen's travel blanket covered the both of us, so my hand slid under her shirt and gently rubbed her sexy stomach. Occasionally my hand would sneak higher up and carefully massage her breasts through her bra. I could feel her nipples trying to poke through the fabric. From here my hand would roam in the opposite direction and massage her crotch. I unzipped her pants and slid my fingertip right over her clit. Whenever she made a move to grab me, I would tell her no and just enjoy the moment. But we never went any further. Carmen was plenty pissed off when the announcement was made for us to buckle up before landing. Forcing us to stop.

After landing, we arranged an Uber to take us from the airport to the hotel. The vehicle that arrived was pretty big and gave us decent room in the backseat. Carmen sat close to me, which allowed me to sneak my hand down the back of her pants without the driver noticing. She shuffled just the slightest bit which allowed my middle finger to tease her rear. The strength of the engine as well as the pavement below vibrated my fingertip against her rosebud. Every little bump in the road made the pad of my fingertip press against her forbidden passage, teasing penetration. I looked at her face and noticed she was biting her bottom lip, trying to keep from crying out. This suppression wouldn't last long. Carmen was getting to the point of not caring. As long as something of mine entered her body.

The distance from the airport to the hotel wasn't too far. But the amount of traffic; as well as signals, made it take longer than it should have. Once we arrived at the hotel, we quickly checked in and headed toward the room. My hands were shaking so badly I couldn't even get the keycard to work properly. Carmen simply took hold of my crotch and whispered in my ear to calm down. Her words paralyzed me long enough for her to take the card from my hand and try for herself. She also couldn't get the door to open.

"Wait here with the bags, babe." Carmen gave the order. "I'll be right back."

I simply nodded and watched her sexy ass strut back down the hall and toward the elevators. Ten minutes later she returned. Even though the keycard was now useable, Carmen had a look of defeat on her face.

"What's wrong?"

Carmen took a deep breath and answered with a sigh.

"Some of our friends spotted me downstairs and asked if we wanted to go to dinner with them tonight."

"And you said ye-"

"I said yes." we answered at the same time.

I took Carmen in my arms and whispered into her ear how much I loved her. As well as telling her it was perfectly fine. There was more than enough time before the night was over. She smiled at me and kissed my lips, ending with her licking the tip of my nose. Using the keycard, we gathered our belongings and entered the room.

"Hey babe."

"Yeah?"

"When are we supposed to meet with the others, and where?"

"Down in the lobby, in about half an hour." Carmen responded. "That reminds me, are you through with the bathroom?"

"Actually I don't need the bathroom."

"Good, because I do. I'll be right out."

Carmen grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me aside. I simply laughed and continued to move out of her way and towards the TV to entertain myself. Flipping through the channels, I found something to pass the time while my girlfriend was in the bathroom. What I thought would be a few minutes turned into a quarter of an hour. Concerned about the time, I had to check on Carmen.

"Oy!" I spoke with a fake, British accent, "what are you doing in there?"

"I'm shaving my nest, you little perv." she responded with an equally fake accent.

I took a moment to laugh, considering we both saw the same YouTube video where her answer actually came from.

"Well you might want to speed it up. We got about fifteen minutes to get downstairs if we want to be on time."

"Yeah, yeah. Always so punctual." her voice trailed off behind the door "I'm almost done."

All I could do was smile and walk away. Even though she agreed for the both of us to go to dinner with our friends, I was honestly on her time no matter what. Then a thought occurred to me how much time I had left. Time on my hands regarding the comment I made to her the night everything changed for the both of us. I was pretty sure I was down to a handful of hours. Not that it mattered. That countdown reaching zero didn't mean Carmen and I would go our separate directions. In fact it seemed we were looking to be together for a long time, as we started looking at places to live together. Places that would benefit our regional travel arrangements.

A few minutes later I looked at the clock and realized we only had five minutes before we needed to be in the lobby. Just as I was about to open my mouth, the bathroom door opened as well. Carmen exited and looked unbelievably stunning. She made her hair nice and stylish, as well as applied some makeup that looked classy yet natural. She also changed clothes, now wearing a black-on-black attire consisting of a top that seemed to hang from her neck and left her shoulders and arms bare. A tight, black skirt that ended above her knees. Black nylons that covered all of her legs, going up under the skirt and making an ass of themselves. And lastly a pair of open-toe stiletto heels. Needless to say everything about her made my jaw drop and Carmen did very little to help pick it back up.

"I, uh... feel a bit underdressed." I stammered.

"Actually, sexy," Carmen slowly approached before putting her arms over my shoulders, connecting them at the wrist behind my head "I'd say you're overdressed with what I have planned for you tonight."

"Tease." I smiled.

"Damn right." she smiled back. "Now we gotta' hurry or we'll really be late."

The two of us quickly grabbed what we needed before exiting the room and rushed to the elevator. Even though we weren't running, we were definitely speed walking. Each fast step caused Carmen to curse in whispers.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"You okay?" I asked "Maybe you should take those things off before we get to the lobby."

"Oh, you'd love that. Wouldn't you, foot bitch?" she hadn't called me that in quite some time.

We made it to the elevator and road it to the lobby. There waiting for us were our friends. All of them about as casually dressed as myself. Carmen was the only one who purposely dressed sexier than the rest. This made me feel special because she truly stood out. At the same time I also felt bad for not joining her in similar fashion. I had to remind myself there were plenty of other nights. Fully grouped up, we headed out into the evening.

Our first destination was to get dinner. The restaurant was a nice steakhouse. Outside the building, the air was saturated with the smell of wood smoked meat. Almost enough to make your eyes burn but also make you drown in your own saliva. The interior; however, didn't carry the scent as strongly due to the building's well designed ventilation. The lighting was low and the sound throughout was almost deafening, even if all the patrons within spoke in soft tones and whispers. Needless to say I was certainly starving.

The hostess approached our group and lead us toward an available table to accommodate our size. Carmen and I sat across from each other. Something we often liked to do if we were dining out and not sitting in booths. Minutes later our waitress approached, taking our drink orders before coming back with our dinner selections. When she returned, each of us took turns informing her what was desired from the menu. Carmen chose a filet mignon served with a creamy, well cooked baked potato. I chose a ribeye steak served with mashed potatoes and gravy.

It was easy to expect the restaurant would take forever with our food. The place was packed throughout. Even on a night it wouldn't normally be busy. Our group easily lost track of time discussing a number of things. At different moments, people who recognized us would approach with their children, politely asking for autographs.

Being honest, these were the kinda' moments I cherished when it came to autographs. When the company plans out a convention of sorts, fans have to pay for signings. Though their dollars help the company's revenue, in the end a part of me always felt it was wrong or off to make a fan pay for such a thing. It's a signature, not a collectible. However, signing autographs in public did come with risks.

Just before the waitress returned with our food, an attractive blonde approached our table. More specifically, me. The top she wore made her breasts almost explode out of her shirt. Her pants were so tight, her camel toe could be seen from a space station. She easily could have been a model for Playboy or Hustler or God knows whatever else, and here she was wanting my autograph. I looked over to Carmen and gave her a wink. She knew she had my heart. Little did I know, Carmen wanted it clear she owned my body too.

The double bubble blonde leaned towards the table, napkin and pen in hand. Her tits were inches from the side of my head. One wrong move and I would have been motorboating. A perverted man's dream if he were single. I carefully took the pen from her and asked the question.

"Who do I make this out to?"

"Make it out to Brandi Lynn." my fan replied.

Suddenly I was having trouble writing. There was nothing wrong with the pen. It marked the napkin just fine. It was purely me. Or more specifically what was being done to me. Without anyone noticing, Carmen slipped off both of her heels under the table and her nylon covered soles and toes were massaging my dick. Thankfully the table cloth kept this hidden from everyone. My cock was hardening faster than I anticipated, causing me to get slightly light headed. The old saying was true: God gave man a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time. I was able to give the lady her autograph, but my signature was so sloppy it might as well spelled SLUT on the napkin. Not that she cared. She got what she wanted, smiled, said thank you and left.

Those at the table could see I was a little distraught and asked if I was alright. I had to play it off, telling them I had occasional bouts of vertigo and they were witnessing one. I asked them not to say anything to anyone, disguising the truth of what was happening under the table. I glared at Carmen who was still sliding her feet against my crotch. I knew she could feel the pulse of my throbbing cock against her soles and toes. Even though she was in the middle of sipping her beverage, she was smiling like the Cheshire Cat. Her face said more than enough: payback's a bitch.

12