Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we made our way to a nearby club. The ladies in the group were in the mood for dancing. Some of the guys were too. I; myself, cannot dance to save my life and wasn't too eager to do so. Having Carmen around spared me from embarrassment. She moved her body in ways that drew lots of eyes towards her, and away from me. That was until she approached me and shoved her tongue down my throat. An obvious side effect of too many drinks as well as loving me.

Time got away from us and we realized it was best to get back to the hotel so we could be ready for the show the next day. By now all of us were running on fumes. Clothes were untucked or unbuttoned, and each of the girls took off their shoes for the walk back. Even Carmen who still looked sexy in her black nylons. Meanwhile I carried her heels in my hands.

Arriving at the hotel room presented a challenge. I was hoping for some alone time with Carmen, but our lady friends called an audible. Instead, they invited themselves in to watch tv and slowly sober up some. Why they couldn't have done this in their own rooms was beyond me. While the ladies picked out stuff to watch, Carmen changed into her evening clothes in the bathroom. Afterwards Carmen sat beside me on the bed and everything became still.

The movie was okay at best, a type of SAW knockoff starring Melissa Joan Hart and I never would have expected her to drop so many f-bombs in one movie. Meanwhile I was concentrating more on Carmen, her looks and loving personality. I started massaging her shoulders, right in front of the other women in the room. I could have cared less what they thought. Personally I think they were too wrapped up in the stupid movie and not paying any attention to us.

After a while I got a little bolder and whispered to Carmen to switch positions so I could massage her legs, and of course her feet. I was certain by now half the women in the locker-room knew of my fetish. People always talk. But again, I didn't care. I was making Carmen feel good. Though I will admit having to shift my body a bit to hide my boner was a task. Finally the dumb movie was over, and the women suggested watching an even dumber film. Something about domesticated zombies. So the massages continued onward. Finally that movie ended too, and there probably wasn't a part of Carmen's body I didn't cover for the most part. We even wound up cuddling on the bed while watching the movie, and Carmen nearly falling asleep in my arms.

Seeing how comfortable we were, the ladies decided it was the best time to leave. The two of us got off the bed and walked them out of the room. Carmen gave each girl a hug. One or two wound up giving me a high-five. Another simply stood on one leg, and shook her dangling foot a short distance from my knee before trotting off. Afterward we were back on the bed, me doing "my thang".

I massaged her neck and back again, this time giving me a chance to go under her shirt and touch her skin. So so soft, just like her legs. I did those next along with her cute size sevens. Her toes looked adorable, painted a color that I cannot recall right now but it was attractive as ever. I even snuck in a few kisses on the tops of her feet, especially on the tattoo on her right foot, and her ankles. Carmen enjoyed the gesture deeply. We talked into the night, discussing things such as work, experiences we had while away from each other, and of course our attraction to each other.

A little later we were making out and rubbing all over each other. Her skin was so soft no matter where I was touching but her lips were intoxicating, even better was that Carmen was such a wonderful kisser, knowing just how to make it feel amazing and yet teasing. Yes, Carmen teased me. Some "experts" can testify the person who sucks on their lovers bottom lip at the end of the kiss controls the kiss, and Carmen controlled me. I loved it even more how Carmen kissed on my neck, running her fingers through my hair, nibbling my ear. Me trying my hardest to mimic her movements because people do onto others as they want done onto themselves, most of the time. Then I asked if she was ready to go to bed and Carmen agreed.

The whole day was so exhausting. I tried my absolute hardest not to expect anything at that point. So we laid down together, cuddling and feeling all wonderful. It was cute seeing Carmen shed her shorts and remove her bra without taking off her shirt before getting in the bed. I remember massaging her back and kissing her lower spine while pressing my chest into her rear, before moving to her legs and then her feet, then back up again. Finally we fell asleep, her back pressing into my chest and stomach, Carmen holding my hand as my arm was draped over her shoulder, and Carmen had no shyness about putting my leg between her thighs so I'd have a bit of a cushion for my leg. Looking back I could never take for granted how comfortable and right everything felt and I slept easier and harder than I had in forever.

The next morning was a bit of a fog but I do remember us both waking up and making out again. By now I was in a mood set for pleasuring Carmen and Carmen only. I kissed on her lips, then to her neck, I lifted her shirt and kissed her tummy. My next jump led me to her legs. I'm not sure where I started but I do know I found myself at her feet; of course, and then kissing my way back up her long legs until I was near her crotch. Her panties were so cute, the cotton pink and white horizontal stripes covered her most sensitive body parts.

I confessed to Carmen how much I loved her and was happy to be with her. Between sentences my lips would fall on the cotton fabric and kiss her nether lips, and her clit hidden behind the material. Some breaks between sentences were longer than others, using my lips to seek out exactly where her clit was, and suck on it through her panties, pushing my tongue into her sex to make it better. I loved listening to her tiny gasps. Finally, her hips bucked into my face and I remembered her saying "you're encouraging" or something sexy during her final moan.

I wasted no time and stripped her panties free of her beautiful pussy. There it was, bare and completely glistening. Her tiny clit pushing out from under its hood. My face dove in and my tongue did long, slow strokes from the bottom of her lips to the tip of her clit. Some times wrapping my lips around her clit, sucking on it, and thwacking it with my tongue while it was still being suckled in my mouth. Her moans turned to gasps and her eyes glazed over instantly. My tongue pushed into her sex and came back out, over and over and over.

Carmen was ready to have her first orgasm. I sucked on her clit, tongue assaulting it gently from within my mouth, and slowly inserted one... then two fingers into her beautiful snatch. I instantly found her g-spot and got to work. Her hips rocked into my face as I road out this tide of bliss. My fingers got wetter and wetter until they damn near pruned and my lip muscles burned from sucking on her cute little clit. When it was over, she told me she came about two or three times for sure, but it was so wild Carmen could have had more and not known it.

She sat up to kiss me while peeling her top off, completely naked now and looked gorgeous. Carmen fumbled with my underwear and took my dick into her hands, gently massaging it and nibbling on my ear, whispering for me to lay back. I won't lie I'm not into blowjobs but she was so hot that I couldn't deny this chance. Before I could blink, her mouth was taking me in. It felt amazing and yet I was still more interested in pleasing Carmen, so I reached for her clit and rubbed it a little until Carmen finally crashed her lower half onto the bed, and on my hand. She gasped for air as if she accidentally deep-throated me. Then I told Carmen to lie on her back. She knew what I was going to do.

I placed myself between her legs, cock at its hardest and teasing along her slit. The tip of my prick poking at her clit. Each poke made her pussy vibrate like a door stop being sprung. Slowly, very slowly, I enter her body. God she was so tight but I changed that with gentle effort. Her eyes rolled back again and her mouth gasped in a silent moan. The more I went in, the wider her mouth opened until I could not take it anymore. Leaning in, I stuffed my tongue in her mouth. This slipped Carmen back into reality. Her lips wrapped around my tongue, and she gently sucked. I rocked my hips forward, Carmen gasped as I went a little deeper. I rocked my hips back, sliding out and Carmen moaned. I rocked forward again, going a little deeper than before and Carmen grinned at me. I rocked back out and Carmen growled. I picked up the pace and we were making love.

The nice steady pace seemed very enjoyable to Carmen, me hitting all the right spots. Carmen pulled me on top of her and kissed me, nibbling my neck and holding me onto her body as we moved our bodies in unison. Carmen moaned my name, and I moaned hers. There's barely any talking, just a lot of OoOs and Aaahs. We rolled over and now I'm on bottom, and Carmen on top. I massaged her tits while she slid up and down my cock with great ease. It's unbelievable. But the look on her face screamed lust and I gave in. I snuck my hand between our bodies and allowed two of my fingers to find her clit.

"Lean back." I say so I can hit her g-spot just right, and my fingers stroked her clit.

Her eyes closed and Carmen was bouncing, rocking, moaning my name. My fingers tickled her clit as I fucked her beautiful pussy until Carmen stopped mid-downstroke. She locked up, frozen in pleasure. Her mouth stuck in a silent oh as her insides released billions of endorphins throughout her body, most of them tingling in her sex. My penetrating dick added to the pleasure.

What must have felt like forever to her certainly looked like forever to me. It was the sexiest thing in the world to be seeing. Finally Carmen crashed on top of me, exhausted from another good, HARD orgasm. Her words were jumbled but she was trying to tell me she loved the orgasm she just had. I gently thrusted up into Carmen, catching her by surprise yet she was a little ready for more. Some more bouncing on my cock until I rolled Carmen onto her back, me on top again.

I bent her legs at the knees so her feet were dangling almost beside my hips. I leaned into Carmen and pushed my dick into her more and more. The look on her face said everything. Carmen was already having another orgasm. My fingers snuck down again, finding her clit and she had another orgasm, less than 20 seconds after her last. By now we lost count and her glorious snatch massaged my cock furiously throughout each of her orgasms.

There was no telling how long we'd been at it but I was about to cum. Carmen wanted it to happen so badly. I pleasured her into sheer insanity that Carmen desperately believed it was my turn. She must have thought back to my fetish, and shuffled a leg around so her foot was right in my face. In the middle of another orgasm, Carmen moaned for me to suck her toes. I barely got a chance to think before she shoved them into my mouth. My tongue slithered between her toes, tickling and pleasuring them as I went along. My cock slid in and out of her pussy over and over, my fingers trying to play with her clit as well. Then I felt another of her orgasms ripple across my cock.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Carmen shouted in the empty room.

It was wetter than expected and I heard the squishing sound of her pussy trying to squirt in vein. A surging rush from my loins overwhelmed my attention and I pulled out. Her toes were still in my mouth, grabbing for my tongue. Her other foot spazzing and smacking me on the hip. Her beautiful pussy twitched uncontrollably while forcing out what was left of her squirt onto my cock.

Finally I exploded, shooting round after round between her legs. Hitting her lower abs, her erect clit, her slightly gaping nether lips, and trickling down to her puckered asshole. Spent, I fell backward, almost off the bed. The world eventually stopped spinning and I rose up to check on Carmen, who looked almost out cold. Her eyes were glazed over with her tongue almost hanging out of her mouth. I whispered her name and Carmen start giggling at me, putting on a show like I fucked her completely stupid. We looked at each other, covered in love, sweat, and cum. We needed a shower.

The shower was very relaxing with us taking turns to lather each others bodies. But Carmen enjoyed it more as I cleansed her hair. She told me plenty of times that was a romantic weakness for her. We both were relaxed and definitely showing off that "glow" women talk about after really good sex. We wasted no time kissing on each other until the water no longer remained hot. A feat that is not easy to accomplish in a four-star hotel. A short time later I returned with breakfast. Carmen was almost asleep on the bed waiting for the food. After the meal and another full body massage later, we were out the door. Rushing to the venue for the evening's show.

In the hours that followed, everyone was prepped with how the evening was planned. Everyone had their part to play and needed it done as close to perfection as possible. All that was left was execution. As the night progressed, everything went according to plan. Or at least as close as possible. Some things got changed on the fly but caused no overall harm to the progress of the show. Moral was high and everyone was satisfied with their work.

My friends and I were the last to go on against an opposing stable. I would later find out a number of pro-wrestling analysists declared that match our very first Five-Star match any of us accomplished, alone or in tag action. The atmosphere backstage was buzzing with satisfaction, and the end of the night summoned the end of a series of current stories. Meaning new ones were needing to be made.

While changing in the locker room, I overheard a number of the guys discussing what was next for them. The types of matches they'd be doing, who they'd be working with, and how long these stories would take before conclusion. I honestly felt a bit of jealousy as nothing was discussed with me or my friends. I started to fear we were about to be treated like a flash in a pan. And after that night, the whole group would wind up being removed from television and being reserved for the matches that could only be seen online. That was until Anthony approached me, with Ian, Brown and Titan behind him.

"You got a second?" Anthony asked me politely.

"For you, I've got five." I spoke, trying to sound clever.

Anthony asked us to follow him outside the locker room so we could hear what he had to say. He wasn't smiling. It was all business. When we found a spot where we could hear each other, our employer began to speak.

"Now that I got you here, it's time we discuss your future. Your group has really brought in a lot of new fans as well as increasing our viewing numbers on a weekly basis. I've spoken with everyone in the back who's part of the tag division, as well as the managers. They're all in agreeance for what's next."

"Meaning?" Titan questioned our boss.

"Meaning your group is going to be pushed for winning the Tag Team Titles at our next pay-per-view."

"You want us to take the belts from The Stag Party?" Chi-Town asked in disbelief. "Do they know this?"

"Who do you think came up with the idea?" Anthony asked rhetorically "Max and Jeremy Stag basically hand picked you guys. They've been champs for well over half a year. And the coaches and trainers warned them; just like they warned you, about the in-ring stunts. Everything they do is catching up to them, and they need some time off to heal up."

Each of us went weak in the knees. This was a major push for our group and in such a short period of time. Even with the pay-per-view being a couple of months away.

"What about who gets them?" Ian pondered, ever the technical professional. "The belts can only be held by two people, but there's four of us."

"That's the other thing. We're bringing back the 'Freebird Rule', just for you guys."

"No shit!" I blurted out, stunned at the revelation. "We're going old school on this?"

"Old school." Anthony smiled.

The four of us looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and spoke in unison.

"Old school."

With that, each of us took turns shaking Anthony's hand and went our separate directions. When anything involves me, Carmen is too far away. And she heard the whole thing. She immediately rushed towards me and threw her arms around my body, hugging me tightly and kissing all over my face.

"This is great news, hun! I'm so proud for you! But something I gotta' ask. What's this Freebird Rule?"

"You don't know?"

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't." Carmen smiled, squeezing my butt.

"Okay, it works like this: traditionally the tag belts can only be defended by the two people who earned them. According to the Freebird Rule, if a tag-team is part of a larger group, then anyone in the group can defend the tag belts. Not just the two that originally earned them. So this means one night Titan and me could defend them. Another night, Ian and Brown could defend them."

"That seems a little strange, don't you think?"

"Maybe, but the fans love strange stuff like that." I smiled, squeezing Carmen's ass.

"Oh hey," a voice interrupted our conversation. It was Anthony, returning to speak with me. "I've got something else to speak to you about."

"Okay? I'm listening."

"As you know, most of the talent is going through a transitional phase. Getting ready to start up new stories and such."

"Right."

Anthony's eyes zeroed on mine, narrowing with his glare. As if studying me. Sizing me up for what he had to say next. His smile slowly disappeared, and a look of absolute seriousness spread across his face. He inhaled slowly and at long last spoke his piece.

"How would you like to go up against 'The Alpha'?"

12