Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god, babe!" she shouted "Look at this thing. Look at it! It's so beautiful!"

"Without you in it, it's just a body of chlorinated water."

"You smooth talking charmer." she smiled, gently grabbing my crotch through my pants and giving a rub.

"And you're a snake charmer." I responded, my hands finding her ass.

"A fucking anaconda." Carmen moaned in my ear.

I couldn't contain myself anymore and moved us around the room until we were near one of the large windows. I unbuttoned her pants, forcing them to her ankles. At the same time Carmen took off her shirt, leaving her practically naked. I spun her in place and forced her breasts against the cool glass. My beautiful woman let out a small yelp, obviously reacting to the temperature of the glass on her nipples. My hand snuck around to her front and started diddling her clit. It immediately swelled from my touch. I kissed the back of her neck while using my free hand to open my pants and free the monster Carmen spoke of moments before. My fingers on her clit slid along her aroused lips and sunk inward making Carmen gasp. My cock hardened, I aligned it with her nethers and forced my way in.

Carmen's tits made the noise of skin sliding against glass. Normally an annoying noise, but in this moment it was a symphony orchestra to my ears. Her moans sounded like a woman preparing her vocals to sing. And sing she did. It didn't take long before Carmen was cumming all over my cock. Her moans turning to audible shrieks of ecstasy. Her tits and face pressed against the window. Her juices leaked down my shaft. Her pussy snapped away at my cock, forcing me to cum as well. Bot of us trembling as we pushed our bodies against the window. For the briefest of moments I worried it might shatter and both of us fall to our doom.

Thankfully that didn't happen and we took a moment to regain our composure. Following this we spoke of our activities for the day and the first thing Carmen wanted to do was go swimming in the pool. I eagerly agreed, having always loved being in the water growing up. We quickly changed into our swimwear and rushed down to the pool. Me in my black and blue shorts. Carmen in her black and pink bikini.

The heat outside was staggering so being in the water was highly refreshing. Only after getting in the pool did I realize this was the first time Carmen and I ever swam together. I almost started to question how good she was at it. My pondering was quickly ended when I saw her under the surface and moving faster than I could have given her credit for. This quickly led to us playfully competing with each other. Who could swim the furthest without coming up for air. Fastest swimmer. Underwater handstands. And other silly games.

An hour later Carmen grew tired and chose to half ass get out of the water. She placed herself at an end of the pool where shadow of the building kept her from getting cooked from the Nevada sun. Most of her body was laying on the concrete. But her knees were bent at the edge, allowing her beautiful feet to remain in the water. Seeing her like that I truly couldn't help myself.

From the farthest side of the pool I made my plan. Taking in a deep breath I lowered myself under the surface. From the edge I pushed myself off and glided like a beast from the deep. My mind remembering the theme music to the JAWS movies. The pool's design was irregular. Not a square block but more like the center of a Rorschach Test. My eyes burned while viewing my path. Chlorine be damned. When I could go no further I slowly came up for air.

I was less than half the distance to my objective. Another breath and another descent after, I was under the water. This required more effort than before as I had nothing to push myself forward. My eyes still burned as I got closer and closer. Finally I saw the faint outline of Carmen's sexy toes, nails painted black prior to our flight out. I slowly approached and was greeted by the surprising blast of a return jet straight into my eyes and up my nose. I moved to the side and slowly came up for air. I tried my best to fight off my temporary drowning without Carmen knowing I was there. Even I had to admire how clever she was, placing her soles in front of the return jet to receive an improvised foot massage.

But I refused to give up. I had to see this through. One last deep breath and I went under once more. This time I was prepared for the return jet and waited for Carmen to switch out the foot closest too me. When she did I quickly grabbed it with both hands and opened my mouth around her toes. My tongue slowly slithered around each of her digits while exhaling as much air as I could, creating my own jet action. I could hear her shrieking above the water and trying to pull away, but I held on tightly. This was followed by her body crashing on top of my head as she jumped into the pool.

I came up laughing. She came up both laughing and irritated. She slugged me several times in the arms as well as in the chest. None of which truly hurt or were that powerful. But when she stopped, the look on her face was very loving. She was enjoying this. Being in such a wonderful place. Being in Vegas. Being with me.

A little later we made our way back up to our villa for a quick shower and prepared for the evening ahead. Both of us dressed pretty comfy casual. Me in a t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. Carmen in a midriff top, tight jeans, and stylish sport sandals. Part of me wanted to fuck her again before we left the room. But I knew there was plenty of time for that sort of thing.

Both of us ready for our night out, we hailed a cab and requested to be taken to the western most end of Fremont Street, where the original Las Vegas Strip was located. It took a while to reach our destination. When we left the Tropicana, the sun was just starting to set. By the time we reached Fremont Street, the sun was gone. Not that it bothered either of us. This was what I hoped for.

A distance of just over forty-two hundred feet was known as the Fremont Street Experience. Traffic was only allowed to cross two sections of this length, but absolutely no vehicles were allowed to travel along it. Covering Fremont Street was a lengthy digital canopy for the Viva Vision Light Show, an amazing spectacle that was free to all, and only put you at risk of walking into people if staring straight up. Also above us were patrons flying overhead on zip-lines, Superman style. Along the stretch were several of the oldest casinos and hotels in Las Vegas history. Obviously all went through renovations and redesigns while still trying to maintain some of their classic appeal. There were also many great places to eat. One of which we chose for dinner. Throughout our time on Fremont Street we encountered a handful of fans who were eager to get autographs and pictures. Carmen and I were more than happy to oblige.

Our journey was just beginning as we walked onto Las Vegas Boulevard. From here we began the long trek south back to our hotel. I already knew it would talk almost two hours to walk back without distractions. But there was far too much to see and take in regarding the numerous mega-casinos and hotels along the way. It would possibly be about five hours at best.

Staying on the west side of the road, it took a little time until we came across our first spectacle: The STRAT SkyPod. A unique structure somewhat similar to the Seattle Space Needle. Naturally we got pictures of it, done at angles to make it look like we were holding it above our heads while blocking the support structure with our bodies. A little further on we encountered Circus Circus. Neither of us were big on clowns but we couldn't resist having our pictures taken in front of a casino resembling a carny tent. Down the road we were overcome with disappointment after discovering the pirate show was no longer an attraction at Treasure Island. But we made the most of it by taking photos as well as happily encountering more fans wanting pictures and autographs.

Our disappointment of one spectacle was washed away at another. Carmen and I were thrilled to catch the start of the erupting volcano attraction outside The Mirage. As were almost one hundred other tourists nearby. It felt cramped but was the perfect cover for being naughty. Carmen's back was pressed against my chest while people swarmed around us. All eyes locked onto the bursting flames. My hands slowly moved in front of Carmen's jeans and undid the button. Followed by slowly pulling on her zipper, guaranteed to create the slightest vibrating feeling leading toward her pearl. Her jeans open, my hand slid into her panties and immediately flicked her clit.

The poor woman's knees almost gave out by our exhibitionist moment but my free arm held her up. I worked quickly, not knowing how long I had before the fires burned out and we got caught being naughty in public. My fingers entered her pussy and massaged her insides. I wanted to go for her g-spot and make her go crazy. But I didn't want to draw attention to us either. Talking dirty seemed to get her off at times and I had to give it a try.

"You're so fucking sexy, baby," I whispered in her ear among the loud voices around us "I bet I could get you to cum so hard, your squirt could put out those fires."

"Oh god!" I heard her grunt. My fingers were immediately coated in her orgasmic nectar.

Moving quickly I was able to get Carmen's jeans back on just before the end of the fire show. As the crowd disbursed she turned to face me and shoved her tongue into my mouth. Her fingers running through my hair and gripping it tightly. When her lips left mine she leaned in and whispered into my ear how much of a dirty fuck I was and she'd get me back soon. I smiled, telling her I accepted her terms.

Next to the Mirage was Caesar's Palace. The outside of it was flawless to say the least and Carmen and I spent half an hour discussing famous wrestling matches held within that very location. It was complete nerdy talk which was joined in by those passing by. All of whom were great people and fun to talk to for a short moment. We also enjoyed discussing funny moments from the first and third Hangover movies. The locals nearby were less enthusiastic to talk about those films.

Our next hot spot was the Fountains at the Bellagio. Unfortunately we just missed the end of one show. But a quick Google search convinced us to stick around for the next. While waiting we discussed how much fun we were having and things that truly wowed us so far. Though many things did stand out, the both of us seemed to retain a fond memory of Carmen cumming around God knows how many people at the Mirage without a soul catching us. The Fountain show restarted and people started to swarm. I looked at Carmen but she seemed to lack interest at the spectacle in front of us.

"Are you okay?"

Carmen leaned in close and whispered into my ear.

"I'm so fucking wet right now."

Her words gave me an immediate hard on but there were far too many people around us to do anything about it. I looked in all directions to see if there was a place we could be alone. It was a futile thought. We were in Vegas. We were never alone. Not unless we were in our hotel room.

That's when I spotted it. In the distance was the sign for the Tropicana. All bright in its glorious neon. I took Carmen's hand in mine. Our eyes locked. Staring at each other while silently telling one another we desired lust and passion, romance and sport fucking. We only needed to take the final steps.

"Run." we said in unison.

Together we rushed towards the hotel. We dodged numerous people on the sidewalk. Avoiding accidental collisions or clotheslining others with our hands joined together. Carmen began to tire as we made it to the last intersection before reaching our journey's end. I picked her up into my arms and carried her over the long crosswalk and into the lobby. We managed to catch an elevator with nobody else within and started groping each other.

Back on the twentieth floor, it took everything I had not to superkick the door down to get back into our room. Once the door was opened, I grabbed Carmen by her ass and lifted her off her feet, her sandals falling off in the process. I carried her directly into the bedroom and crashed on top of the gigantic bed. Clothes were quickly shed, the sheets were in the floor and we were ready to be at our absolute naughtiest.

Having already struck first on the strip, Carmen decided to get things started in the room. She forced me to lay on my back and rested her upper body across my thigh. Very slowly she took hold of my cock and massaged it to life. Her mouth joined in, licking the mushroom cap all over before finally taking it into her lips. Her head lower down my length, tongue flexing against one side as her mouth created a vacuum. Then her head moved back up creating wet sounds that were music to my ears. And finally her mouth would open and end with a kiss and flick of her tongue right at my tip. Over and over she treated my cock like this, all while staring me directly in the eyes and moaning loudly to add to the pleasure. My knuckles where turning white from gripping the bedsheets. Trying my absolute hardest not to release myself into her gifted mouth.

"Carmen," I grunted "wait, wait."

She refused to stop. In fact she began to double her efforts. Her head moved more aggressively down my cock and at a quicker pace. My head crashed back onto the bed and stared at the ceiling. To my surprise I noticed a mirror over the bed. Aside from the goofy faces I was making from being in ecstasy, the scene above was incredibly sexy. Watching Carmen's hair bounce and flow like a bird's wings as she sucked me off. However my eyes clenched shut when Carmen started to massage my balls. I felt the stirring begin and knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Not that she cared. I was certain she could feel my dick throbbing against her tongue. From there she made her move.

Carmen leaned forward and deep throated my staff. I felt her teeth practically latch onto whatever flesh of mine she could. This surprise sensation; as well as the extreme action coming from her throat-pussy, made all of my collected baby batter explode down her esophagus. I thrashed uncontrollably on the bed. Carmen did her part, wrapping her arms around my waist so I couldn't pull out of her mouth. She took in everything I had and more and refused to let go.

I opened my eyes and looked down my body. Staring back at me was a succubus. Her eyes nearly blood red from lack of oxygen. Tears escaped her sockets causing the mascara to run down her face. Froth was forming where her mouth connected to my flesh. And she still refused to release me. A few more seconds of this and she truly would have collected my soul, sucking it purely out of my cock. Finally she pulled away creating the lewdest wet noises as my coated dick escaped her mouth. Carmen fell beside me, breathing deeply and coughing after fighting a prolonged gag reflex. She certainly earned what was coming next.

It would be a while before I could get hard again. But I wasn't completely out of action. I moved off the bed and grabbed Carmen by her ankles. Her body in a better position, I wasted no time getting to work. Spreading her legs open as wide as possible, I lowered my face upon her glistening pussy. My tongue extended and gave her clit the slightest little flick.

"Fuck!" she cried out.

Her body was already sensitive. A part of me believed she managed to have an orgasm without touching herself while my cock ruptured down her throat. It mattered not. If she didn't orgasm earlier, I was going to make her cum now. I opened my mouth and forced my tongue between her nether lips.

"Y-yes. Oh yes. Pl-please, baby!" she panted.

My lips sucked upon her pearl causing all of her pleasure nerves to spark. Now swollen, my tongue began to flick and caress her flesh. Just how she always enjoyed me doing so. When not licking her clit my tongue would return to her silk passage and press inward, tongue fucking her with a purpose. This got a reaction as I felt her fingers playing with my hair.

"Oh babe. The mir-mirror." she obviously just noticed it bolted to the ceiling.

Seeing her reflection above must have sparked her lust even further. Now she had fistfuls of my hair in her grip and her body was moving beneath me. I tried imagining Carmen looking at herself as if she were watching a porno. The image had to be intoxicating. Her hands roaming her body or pulling on my hair. Her legs moving about and soles scrunching for "the camera". The sight of a beautiful woman wiggling on the bed while her lover ate her pussy on an expert level. How could she not cum her brains out?

Whatever I was thinking must have been close to reality. Carmen's body went rigid. Her nethers fluttered against my tongue, currently buried in her passage. Her grip on my hair felt like she was about to make me bald. I opened my eyes and looked up just in time to see Carmen's roll back into her head. Followed by her body finally collapsing on the bed, tremors flowing from head to toes. It was definitely an orgasm. A well earned one too.

"That felt so good." she whispered. Little moans escaping her lips before and after her declaration.

It felt brief but enough time passed for my cock to get its strength back. Making Carmen cum was always a great method to make me hard and fast. Even after releasing a load. But I wanted it harder and needed to indulge in my fetish. I took hold of one of Carmen's ankles and brought her foot near my face. She looked at me just in time to see me playfully lick my lips and then take her toes into my mouth.

"Oh fuuuuck, I love it when you do that. Mmmmm."

I looked down to see one of Carmen's hands playing with her tits while the other furiously rubbed her clit. I pulled her toes from my mouth and dragged my tongue from her heel to just under her little digits. Stopping long enough to suck and nibble on her sole, attempting to leave a hickey. Carmen inhaled sharply, like a high pitched wheeze in reverse. My ears picked up the unmistakable sound of her fingers squishing inside her cunt.

"The other f-foot. Do the other foot." she requested which I fulfilled.

The slight shift of attention created a new moment. As I worshiped her other foot, I continued to hear the sounds of her fingers fucking away at her pussy. To my surprise, she changed hands. The fingers that were originally inside her body were now playing with the tip of my dick. I could feel her juices coating my crown and it was amazing. While I continued what I was doing, Carmen switched hands and repeated what she was doing to herself as well as to me. It didn't take me long to realize she was getting me ready to enter her body. The way it was meant to be.

I released her ankle and positioned myself between her legs. My cock was throbbing and turning colors from all the attention it received. Almost glowing red at the crown. Carmen's snatch was no different and seemed to flex uncontrollably on its own. Anticipating the fucking to come. I took hold of my dick and pressed it between her folds, not quite entering her yet. I held myself there while Carmen's hips bucked and rotated. Trying to get her pussy to swallow my cock inward.

"Do you want this?" I teased.

"Yes, please. I want it." she groaned.

"Do you really want it?" I continued.

"Stop teasing me. I want it. I want you inside me."

"Do you really reeeeeally want it?"

"Dammit, I'll show you how much I want it!" she hissed.

Carmen's leg opened wide and wrapped around my waist, locking at the ankles. With a flex of her muscles she pulled my cock deeply into her amazing body. Carmen howled in pain and pleasure, briefly forgetting my girth but immediately accepting it into her hungry pussy. I laid on top of her and began thrusting my hips.