Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our heads were side by side. Both of us getting earfuls coming from each other. It was a massive turn on hearing all the noises escaping Carmen's lips. The ohs and ahs, squeaks and moans. All of it made my cock throb inside her beautiful body more and more. I whispered plenty into her ear. Telling her how much I loved her, loved feeling parts of her in my mouth. Loved feeling her mouth on me. How amazing her pussy felt on my cock. She loved every word of it.

"Mmm, oh fuck. Oooh. Tell me more. Tell me how mu-much you love me. M-my lips. My feet. My pus-pussy. Oooh I love it."

My thrusting into her became more aggressive and Carmen chewed on my earlobe. I kept whispering into her ear how amazing she was and how badly I wanted to make her cum all through the night. My words hit their mark and I felt her passage clamp down on my cock. Carmen's nails dug into my skin and her legs squeezed me tighter around the waist. She was cumming good and hard again.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuuuuuuuuuck! Yessssssssssssssssssss!"

The orgasm stayed with her longer than I thought. Not that I cared. This was sexy and she was enjoying herself. Her breathing became broken. Somewhere between moans and laughs as it never seemed to let up. I lifted my head away from hers so I could look at her beautiful face. A face still in a constant state of beautiful agony. And the orgasm kept going.

"Oh my god! Oh fuuuuck! I'm still cumming!" her tone almost a protest of disbelief. Even I was amazed how long it lasted.

It eventually died down but neither of us were ready to quit. I wanted to try a new position and laid on my side while Carmen stayed on her back. Her legs stayed in the air, bent at the knee with her feet dangling just above my hip. I rocked my body into hers and the magic continued once again.

Carmen's breathing changed. She was now inhaling, followed by holding her breath, and finally exhaling with great force. While my cock played with her insides, one of her hands pinched her nipples. Her other hand rubbed her clit. I kept fucking her pussy, never losing momentum.

"Oh, right there!" she cried out. "It feels so fucking good! Don't stop. Please, don't stop!"

I followed every word she said. I wouldn't stop. I couldn't stop. I refused to stop. I wanted her to feel some of the most amazing orgasms in one of the most amazing places in all the world. I wanted tonight and every night here to be worth remembering.

"Oh fuck!" she shrieked, one of her hands covered her mouth in surprise. "Oooh, I'm gonna' cum again! Fuck!"

She was telling the truth. I looked down to where our bodies collided. Her nectar was flowing freely around my dick. Just above that, I saw her toes flexing in all directions. Her feet kicking and shaking in pleasure. Just a few more thrusts would push her over the edge.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Carmen cried out.

I pulled my cock out of her so I could watch her body go crazy. Her skin was changing to a shade of red. I could see the goosebumps forming up and down her arms and legs. Her toes curled into fists. Her nipples stayed perked up. Her tongue was sticking out of her mouth and her eyes were slightly crossed. Lastly, I looked down between her legs. Both her pussy and asshole were contracting. Winking at me as if trying to share a dirty secret. The secret was revealed when Carmen let out a hybrid squeak/grunt. Which was followed by an arch of fem-cum squirting out of her body. Carmen tried to speak but everything came out winded and jumbled. She didn't need words. Her body said everything I needed to know.

Over the next hour we got into different positions. Doggy. Cowgirl. Reverse Cowgirl. And that was just in the bed. We moved the decorations off a marble counter and fucked there. Received a footjob on the carpet in the middle of the villa's main room. Fucked her with her back and bare ass pressed against a different window for the whole world to see. I ate her pussy while she sat on the edge of the expensive sofa. She sucked my cock while I sat on a less expensive love seat. When she received, Carmen was cumming continuously. When I received, it was to keep me edged while her overstimulated pussy recovered. We both knew when I came, that would be it for the night.

Making our way back to the bed, I made Carmen lay on her back at the end of the mattress. From here I entered her pussy while standing next to the bed. It always stayed tight to my astonishment. And was completely wet throughout. Carmen's legs were in the air, me holding them a few inches above her ankles. This gave me an excellent view of her soles, her pussy, her tits and her face. All things I loved staring at if possible while having sex.

I held nothing back. I fucked her beautiful body with all the strength I had left. The sound of my pelvic area slamming into her ass echoed louder than any chest chop in a wrestling match. Carmen continued to cry out in pleasure. Like actual crying. The tears were running down her face. Further ruining her make up. She told me numerous times this was a great thing so I wouldn't fear I was hurting her. When she didn't sound like she was crying, she sounded like she was gasping for air or laughing.

"Oh sh-shit! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh! My! God! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! I'm gonna' cum aga-"

Carmen's word trailed off into a long moan of pleasure as another orgasm assaulted her body. Her face morphed through all forms pleasure. Her tits bounced and swayed. Her pussy lips actually shook with my cock buried deep between them. Her toes and soles flexed within inches of my face. I couldn't help myself and let them enter my mouth.

"OH FUCK! I LOVE IT! MORE! DO IT MORE!" she screamed. "OH FUCK! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM AGAIN!"

Her toes curled along my bottom lip while her pussy tightened around my dick. Her squirting orgasm was interrupted by my body blocking her from within. Carmen's nectar released all around my cock and dripped down my balls onto the dark carpet below. Housekeeping was going to hate us.

I spat out her feet and spread her legs open. Still inside her amazing snatch, I lowered myself onto Carmen's upper body. My lips met hers while I slowly moved my cock in and out her. I wanted to look into her eyes when we finished. I wanted to be staring into her soul. She knew I was close and tried to speak.

"Oh fuck." she whispered. "Cum. Cum in my pussy. You've b-been amazing t-tonight. Mmmm, fuck. I want it so badly. Cum inside me, mister main event."

It was a miracle I lasted as long as I did. But she was right. I earned this finish. My muscles flexed. My prostate gland went nuclear. And my cum sprayed deep inside her body. Painting her innermost pearlescent white.

My orgasm claimed the last of my strength causing me to lay beside the woman I loved. Both of our legs hung off the side of the bed. Our lungs burned for air. Carmen more than me. Our heartbeats in sync with the other. Slowly we moved further up into the bed and cradled each other. Carmen was a loving woman. Even though we were both spent, the last thing I remembered was feeling her fingernails lightly scratching along my chest and stomach. As well as my neck and face. It was so very soothing and I fell asleep right after. Content in the world and happy to be with Carmen Solo.