Wrestling with Mother and Auntie

Story Info
Auntie tags in for sex wrestling.
3.5k words
4.41
45.7k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nylon1
Nylon1
243 Followers

This follows on from Wrestle with Mother, featuring 21 year old Petes family wrestling fantasies. its helpful to set the scene with that one first but not absolutely essential.

Please leave feed back, good or bad, i love to know and it helps me develop style and ideas to use or not.

if incestual fantasy is not your thing then leave now. its only a story.

The week following our wrestling fuck fall knockout, Mother had been a bit coy. I'm kind of guessing that she was a bit surprised and guilty about how much she had enjoyed it when I fucked her hard and declared myself the winner.

Still, it was a Thursday and I was on my way home from the gym. I knew that my arrival would coincide with the ending of her favourite Superstar wrestling program on the TV.

I was feeling very horny and I was hoping for a re run motherfuck.

Sure enough, Mother was on the sofa watching the wrestling.

Even better, she was wearing her patent stilettos and nylons. This coupled with a short skirt that only just covered the welts of her stockings and a tight white blouse, raised my expectations for a re run.

I plonked myself down beside her.

Mother was already in a lather, watching two of her favourites throwing each other around the ring.

She got really breathy and thigh rubbing when they were grappling on the canvas though.

I was wondering whether I should pre empt things by changing in to Mothers favourite trunks.

"Oh this is really good Pete." mother murmured.

Her hand was resting on her thigh. I felt sure that she was getting ready to relieve her tension as her fingers hovered under her hemline.

"Did you know there is a wrestling show in town this weekend?"

Mother asked, without taking her eyes from the screen.

"Uh no." I replied.

"Do you fancy coming with your Mother to watch?"

She breathed.

"Er no." I replied without thinking. I had no desire to watch guys wrestling. My interest was only feigned.

At that moment, one of the wrestlers had the other in a painful hold and after much sweating and grunting, a submission was obtained.

Mother gasped. Had she just self orgasmed I wondered? Then she turned to me.

"Okay, I'll find someone else to go with." she snapped.

At that point she got up and strutted off to her bedroom, leaving me nursing an almighty erection. My eyes followed her superb bottom as her heels clacked across the floor. She slammed the door behind her.

At that point I knew I had fucked up.

I sat there cursing myself for giving the wrong answer. Now she would go with someone else and they would get the benefit of her arousal. Especially at a live bout!

Then it got even worse. I could hear moaning coming from her bedroom. I ventured nearer to be sure. Yes, she was masturbating. Her moaning reaching fever pitch and then a very loud orgasm. I suspect all was for my benefit to show me what I was missing.

There was only one solution. I went to the bathroom and ransacked the laundry basket.

Success! A pair of Mother's panties.

I rushed back to my bedroom. Pushed them in to my face and savouring Mother's heavenly aromas from the cotton crotch, I banged one out. Grunting to orgasm in no time at all.

Fast forward to Saturday.

Mother had barely spoken to me all week. I heard the front door slam as she left to go to the wrestling.

I settled down to watch TV and wondered who she was going with. I had spent all week regretting my answer and masturbating to the same pair of panties. I was sure as hell that I had now sniffed all the aroma out of them.

The wash basket hadn't been replenished. Mother knew too much about my little perversion.

About 10 pm and there was lots of noise at they front door as a very drunk Mother and Auntie Sue fell through the doorway.

They stumbled through in to the living room. I let my eyes feast on the sight.

The pair of them were all glammed up. Red lipstick and nails, high heels, skirts, and what looked like nylons.

"Here's my grumpy son." Slurred Mother "Wouldn't come to the wrestling."

"I'm not grumpy Mother, I just thought you'd enjoy it more going with a friend. So, did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yes," they both giggled, "It was bloody fantastic. Five bouts of hunky sweaty guys grappling at close quarters. What's not to like."

"I've been telling your Auntie about your wrestling coaching and I showed her the photos of you in your trunks."

I was genuinely taken aback. We had sworn secrecy. The first time she's drunk she starts to share stories. How much had she told Auntie Sue? Was it the same close up photos of my crotch?

I was literally lost for words and didn't reply whilst the scenarios ran round my head.

The two of them were busy talking about the bouts they had watched, discussing the moves and the wrestlers like a pair of excited teenagers.

There was lots of thigh grinding going on, I could literally hear the sound of their nylon thighs rubbing as they sat giggling and gasping. I could see Mother's hand hovering around her hemline, she always did this when she got excited. She was itching to masturbate.

"Auntie Sue really liked the photos." Mother went on, apparently unaware of how awkward I was feeling. "She would love to see you in your trunks. I told her you were better than those guys in the ring."

I was half terrified and half excited at the prospect of parading in front of my Mother and Auntie, but was still frozen.

"Go on Pete." Auntie Sue interjected. "Don't be shy. It's only your mother and Auntie, you're quite safe with us. I'd love to see if you are as ripped as your Mum says."

I eventually agreed to go and get changed. Meanwhile, they cracked open another bottle and proceeded to get drunker and rowdier.

I went in search of the battered pair of trunks. They were only just usable, but I slipped them on.

I was still very cautious. I had no idea what secrets drunken Mother had shared with her sister.

I went back in to the room.

They stopped giggling.

Auntie broke the silence, "Well, your Mother was right, you are ripped. You should have been on the bill!"

"The thing is, he doesn't believe me when I tell him that women would have been wetting themselves seeing him in the ring." Mother said.

"Well, let me say your Mother is right."

Said Auntie Sue. At the same time she slid her phone from her bag.

"Strike a few poses for me Pete?"

I obliged, but Auntie was much more forward than Mother had been, directing me in to various positions and touching and pushing me if it wasn't what she wanted. All of the touching combined with the sight of her nylons and heels was starting to affect me and I could feel my cock starting to swell.

"Well" she said after about twenty photos, "Its just a shame there wasn't someone for you to wrestle for some more shots."

"He doesn't want to wrestle with another guy, but he has practised a few moves with me while he was teaching me some self defence." Said Mother.

"Really?" said Auntie Sue incredulously. "Why don't you do some now so I can grab some shots?"

"Could do." giggled Mother.

Now I wasn't too sure about this, I still had no idea what Auntie knew, so I wasn't going to take any chances, I wasn't going to let her win as usual but instead, maintain the upper hand so that Mother couldn't get carried away.

We started to grapple and it wasn't proving easy for me. Mother's perfume was divine and she had her best fully fashioned tan nylons on teamed with white undies. I couldn't help but notice as we moved around the floor.

Mother was drunk but no slouch. In fact, more aggressive and risk taking than normal.

She was wriggling around all over the place, making it very hard for me to dominate. The sound of her nylons rubbing together, the perfume and flashes of suspenders and panties had me rock hard in no time at all.

I let her put me in a head scissor hold. Her long legs locked around my head. I had the fabulous feel of nylons on my face. I could just catch a faint whiff of sexed up pussy too. I lingered in this hold, not wanting it to end too soon.

As we wriggled around the floor, Auntie Sue came in to my vision.

She was clearly enjoying this and getting quite agitated, fidgeting around on the sofa and calling encouragement to Mother.

I remembered my plan to not let Mother win and I reluctantly pushed her thighs away from me and spun round quickly to place the same hold on mother.

Her face was just inches away from my throbbing cock, pre cum now leaking through my trunks making a wet patch clearly visible.

Auntie had spotted the wet patch and was now on her hands and knees craning forward to get a better look.

She gasped to Mother, "Rip his trunks open!"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Mother just grunted, she couldn't escape my leg lock.

"Do you want me to help?" Gasped Auntie.

Mother grunted a "Yes" and tried to nod.

Auntie stood up and planted one high heeled foot either side of my head. I was now rewarded with a view straight up her skirt. More stocking tops and creamy thighs now filled my view, topped by a very plump pantie pussy bulge.

She was struggling in her tight skirt, so she hitched it up above her thighs and then just dropped to her knees.

Her panties were so wet that her crotch hit my face with a slap.

I didn't know whether it was from excitement or whether she had pissed herself, but the sudden shock made me release my grip on Mother.

Auntie pushed down with all her weight on to my face, the juice from her wetness was leaking in to my mouth. A slightly bitter taste but such a sexual aroma. I craved more.

"Hold him there." Gasped Mother, now free from my leg grip.

Auntie pushed down even harder. In doing so, wrung more juice from her panties and I ran my my tongue around my lips trying to capture more. I could feel the coldness of her suspender clips digging in to my cheeks and her nylon knees pushing down on my shoulders. I wonder if she realised how much I was enjoying this?

Then I felt my hips being lifted. Mother had taken two cushions from the sofa and was wedging them under my bottom.

My head was now trapped under Auntie and my hips were thrusting upwards, my cock straining against the skimpy trunks.

Mother pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. She hooked her fingers into the flimsy material of my trunks, then looked up at Auntie Sue.

"Is this what you want to see?"

Auntie Sue nodded frantically and bounced on my face with excitement. Each bounce squeezing more pantie juice out.

"Oh yes." she murmured

Mother then ripped aside my amateur repairs and my cock literally bounded out from its Lycra restraints.

Now free, it swelled to its full glory and stood proud, swaying and dribbling pre cum.

"There!" said Mother, "Is it as as good as I said?"

"Ooooh my" Auntie murmured. "I have yearned to see a young hard cock for so long, and I am certainly not disappointed. It's even more erotic being my nephews."

Auntie leant forward to get a closer look. This freed my face a little so that I could now gaze at her soaking panties pressed to her shaved vulva. She was now study my cock from a few inches away.

Mother took the tip of my cock between her thumb and forefinger of both hands. She pulled my foreskin back to fully expose my glowing purple glans. Then, she gently squeezed it. This had the effect of gaping my pee hole and a large dribble of pre cum came flowing out.

Auntie shuddered as she watched intensely and gush of wetness appeared in her panties. She slapped her crotch back down on to my face. I was drowning in juices.

Mother proceeded to thoroughly examine my cock. Pulling and stretching my foreskin and running her long red nails around the rim of my tip.

She had discovered the sweet spot by my frenulum and every time she touched it, my cock pulsed and spilled more pre cum. Each time producing another gush from Auntie.

i eagerly lapped them up.

Mother was fascinated by my pee hole. Constantly squeezing my glans to open it up, experimenting by trying to enter it with her long nails. I would wince and arch my back in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh I love your cock." said Mother, "It belongs to me now. I want to explore your hole and give you new sensations. But now you must give Mummy your seed, like a good boy."

Auntie went to grab my cock as soon as Mother released her grip.

"Hands off!" Snapped Mother, "He is my boy and I must have everything first. Let's see if there's any left for you then."

She stood up, removed her panties and slowly lowered herself on to my cock. Kneeling astride me, she gasped as my huge cock went all the way home.

Auntie was now beside herself, shuddering and gushing and pushing her face down in order to watch her sisters pussy at close quarters, gently milking her own sons rigid member.

Mother ripped her blouse open and grabbed her sisters hands to knead and squeeze her breasts as she rose and fell upon my cock.

In turn, I reached up and grabbed Aunties tits, squeezing and pinching her nipples each time she gushed.

Mother was in no rush. She gently fucked my cock, pausing every now and again to clench it with her cunt muscles. Eventually she built to a slow crescendo and orgasmed long and hard at the same time, those muscles milking my cock and pulling a spine shattering orgasm from me as my spunk powered in to her womb.

Mother stayed sat astride me. Shuddering and gasping from little after orgasms. Auntie was still bearing down on my face. I had no idea whether she had been orgasming or pissing, but I was soaked through.

"That was awesome." said Auntie Sue "I can't believe I just watched you wrestle and fuck your own son. Even more so, I can't believe how incredibly erotic and horny it was."

"You can talk, you're his Auntie sat on his face!" Mother said. Her voice still slightly slurred from all the alcohol and tremoring after the orgasms. "But seriously, this has to be our secret, you can't breathe a word of this."

"OK" said Auntie, "but one condition." As she reached out her hand to Mother.

"What's that?" Mother replied as she took Aunties hand.

"Change ends, you've just been tagged!" Auntie shrieked in anticipation.

Mother smiled in agreement and the pair of them slowly stood up.

I gazed up at them. Still not believing this had really happened. What a sight they made. Hair all over the place, smudged make up, skirts around waists, dishevelled nylons, gaping blouses revealing pointy hard nipples and still with their stilettos on. It was enough to start the blood flowing back to my loins already.

"Er, don't I get a say in this?" I asked

Mother was first to reply, "Well, we already had an agreement for me to wrestle all your spare seed from you. This would just be an extension to include my sister."

I thought I'd just as well push my luck, "OK then, so long as Auntie obeys the same lingerie rules."

They both looked down on me, "Shouldn't be a problem" said Auntie, "Me and your Mother have always shared the same tastes."

"Oh, just one more thing. I get to teach Auntie some moves and then I get to watch you two wrestle at some point..."

" I'm sure if you get us tipsy enough we might be persuaded" Auntie said

" I think so too." slurred Mother. "Now can we we get on please?"

They then changed ends. I didn't want this to be over.

Mother stood astride my head. I looked up at her gorgeous labia. Still glowing but swollen and closed. The tip of her clitoris just protruding.

As she looked down at my soaking face and hair, she said, "Bloody hell Sue, what have you been doing?"

Sue was just getting in to position between my legs.

"You remember what I was like as a teenager sis. I used to pee a little bit when I got so excited. Especially if we went to see a pop group. It still happens when I get so excited, plus I came watching you two so that's mixed in. Now, be quiet and sit down, the wet won't hurt you, it's my turn to explore this wonderful young cock."

Auntie then started to stroke my half limp cock and gently sucked on the tip. It was quickly coming back to life.

Mother lowered herself on to my face. My tongue eagerly greeting her swollen lips. As I carefully parted them ready to suck on her clit, I reached up to her plump firm breasts and gave her nipples a hard tweak. She gasped, at the same time her pussy contracted and spat a huge glob of my own cum down my throat.

Now that I hadn't been expecting.

It happened so quick that I didn't have time to react. It was certainly a first for me, I felt slightly repulsed yet, still overcome with the overall eroticism of it.

Mother had sensed the release as her pussy contracted. "Did you enjoy that son? Your own filth back with a big helping of Mummy cum." She then pushed down harder on me and started to frig herself as she watched her sister go to work on my cock.

Auntie was so similar to Mother, seemingly fascinated by my young cock. She was exploring every crevice around my glans with her tongue and carefully studying my pulsations as she squeezed in different places. Sighing in satisfaction when her attention to my frenulum produced the strongest pulses and most pre cum.

I couldn't take much of this. I started to tense as I felt my orgasm growing. Ready to shoot it down my Aunties throat.

I started to gasp as the critical moment approached. Aunties skilful mouth and hands were building me to an explosive cum.

Mother had been watching intently. Grinding her pussy down hard on my face and frigging her clit harder and harder as I approached orgasm.

Then with a furious frigging of her clit, she orgasmed on my face, I felt the now familiar tang of her cum in my throat. In the same instant she leapt forward, pushing her sister backwards and away from my cock in one hard shove. She grabbed my cock in the very second that my orgasm started and slipped it right to the back of her throat. I grunted and gasped as my cum literally exploded past her tonsils, pulsing at the very beginning of her neck.

"You bitch." shouted Auntie, "That was supposed to be mine!"

"Aah no" gurgled Mother as she pulled back from my cock, "I said his seed is all mine. If you want some, you'll have to fight me for it next time, but I won't make it easy."

"Challenge accepted!" Snapped Auntie Sue.

"In the meantime, we have some unfinished business here." Said Mother, gesturing to Auntie to rejoin her.

I was squirming, my cock was getting ultra post orgasm sensitive but Mother still had a firm grip on it. She squeezed it really hard and managed to force a small drop of cum on to her other hand. Shen then wiped it across her sisters mouth. "There's a little sample for you." she sneered.

"But now, help me here. Sit on his legs so he can't move."

So Mother on my chest, Auntie on my legs, Mother pulled my foreskin back hard to fully expose my sore glowing ultra sensitive glans. She dragged a fingernail from my pee slit down my cock. I yelled in post sexual agony. Then Auntie joined in, the pair of them scratching pinching and pulling my cock in post orgasm torture. It was exquisite and yet unbearable. A true sensation that a woman could never experience, yet these two were hopelessly enjoying inflicting it on me.

Mother then pinched the fold of skin attaching my foreskin to my frenulum and started to force a large fingernail in to my pee slit. It was excruciating.

"Submit?" She snarled

"Yes, yes yes!" I squealed

Mother slapped my now limp cock to one side, "Round two to Mother I believe...."

Nylon1
Nylon1
243 Followers