Wrestlingdomme Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it felt good to get clean again..."

"Good! Now undress for me. Leave the boxers on, but take everything else off." It wasn't as if she cared too much if he saw his dick. But it wasn't necessary and could sometimes lead to focus drifting... Elsewhere.

It only took him a few seconds to tear his clothes off and throw them on the floor. That immediately triggered her instincts to use that as an excuse to punish him. It made her have to focus hard not to retaliate. 'Another time' she thought to herself.

"Now kneel on the pillow for me me"

He compiled without hesitation and she followed suit by kneeling in front of him. "Hold your hands straight forward and together"

"It's surprisingly hard to hold them up like that, isn't it"

"It's okay, I can do it until you're done,"

"You can, huh?" That sadistic instinct kicked in again. The first idea was to just tie slower. But that could just end up with him thinking it was a hard knot ( it wasn't ) Instead she made sure to do several double-column ties. Way more than needed. And then...

"On no, I made a mistake. I'll have to redo it all." Of course, there was absolutely no sincerity in her voice. It was completely obvious that the 'mistake' was 100% intended.

The only thing she got from him was a deep, heavy sigh, in an 'oh deity give me strength' kind of way. But shortly after his hands were tied as held them out in front of him.

"Keep your hands still for me as I work on your legs."

"Why?"

It might have been a sincere question. But she just couldn't let it pass. Fueled by him questioning her, she raised her voice just a tiny bit "Are you questioning me?" The voice let him know he had fucked up.

Fortunately, her voice had the exact same effect she had expected. It made him squirm where he sat, clearly uncomfortable. "Uhmm... I was just curious... Sorry Miss Jen!"

The sadistic side of her whooped for the joy of seeing him so uncomfortable, then that wonderful little devil in her came up with an idea for him to atone for his crime.

"Just for your cheek, we're gonna play a fun little game when I finish tying you up." The sharpness was gone, replaced by her 'I'm gonna fuck you up just for fun' kind of way. It was, in other words, pretty clear that the game would only be fun for her, though wisely, he did not reply.

They both remained silent as she worked on his legs, using the same double column tie. Thought she miiiight have gone a tiny little bit slower than what she originally planned.

"Now I'm gonna need you to move your hand behind your back so I can tie these two ends together." One of the things she was wont to do was to tighten the two parts of the hogtie a lot. This time, since it was his first time in a hogtie and since he would be sitting there for a while, she didn't go as tight as she normally would. It was still more than tight enough to immobilize him though.

"How are you liking your hogtie?"

"I really like it! I can barely move!" A big smile had formed on his face, he was clearly really loving this. That made her smile as well. It was nice seeing just how much he liked this.

"That's right, you can't. So I can do this." It wasn't really ever a choice, she HAD to tickle him! Her tickling attacks made him laugh and squirm wildly. 'Damn, he's very ticklish.' The thought was accompanied by a big mischievous smile she kept to herself.

Having no way of regaining balance he almost fell over several times. But she quickly grabbed him and steadied him, thankful she was strong enough to easily help him up those times he lost his balance.

"Well, that was fun!"

"For you maybe" The words might be a complaint, but it didn't convince her he didn't secretly enjoy it.

"But this is more fun." Nipple clamp was dangling in her hands, ready to bite into those cute, sensitive nipples.

In one smooth motion, she got up on one knee. By doing that she could keep her head up a little higher than his. Her eyes moved from his eyes and down to his nipples, making it obvious she was studying them.

There was no need to rush attaching the nipple clamps, though. They both knew it would happen anyway. Once again her eyes met his, his eyes revealed a great trepidation and fear while hers were filled with glee. A content little smile on her face let him know she was gonna hurt him.

Eyes back down on his nipples, she let her hands circle his left nipple in perfect, smooth circles. Just barely not touching the actual nipples, putting exactly the right amount of pressure onto his body all the time. Every now and then she would let her finger cross his nipple, before continuing making circles as if nothing happened.

The teasing went on as she tilted her head up to look at him. You might think her finger motions would get less controlled as she took her eyes away from his chest. But no, the movement remained as perfect as before. Not touching the nipples unless she meant to, yet never being more than a few fractions of an inch from it. Just tracing them like a shark perusing its prey.

Their eyes met for a second; hers filled with joyful malevolence, his glowed with trepidation, and a desire to protect those sensitive targets. A desire he had no way of satisfying. That single second of eye contact was all he could muster before he had to look away though her eyes remained locked on his.

As her finger continued to dance around his nipple she smoothly added another element; a squeeze with the finger circling the nipple and her thumb. The finger never stopped moving, just occasionally she moved her thumb in to squeeze. It wasn't a hard squeeze. It was enough to make him squirm, but it was mostly just there to remind him what would happen.

Then a hard squeeze. Her finger was circling in exactly the same way, the only difference was that the thumb applied more force. It was followed by another squeeze shortly after. Then back to circling, then crossing the nipple.

Just three times did he glance up into her eyes, otherwise he just looked down. Either at her fingers or just down so that he would not have to look into her eyes. She just kept doing her part, combining the three moves in different ways as she watched him.

The circling stopped and her thumb felt its way to his nipple again. And she squeezed. Quite a bit harder than before, enough to make him whince. Then, as if nothing happened, she went back to just circling the nipple, in nice, perfect circles.

In the same, elegant, manner she slid her finger from just below his nipple and towards the side. But instead of just moving the finger or moving the entire hand, she combined the two. Her finger moved to the side as her palm moved towards the center of his chest as if the motion of her wrist was slowly pushing the finger away.

This had the effect of making more and more of her finger touch his chest. Her other fingers were pointing straight out, as far away from his body as possible. That ensured that no part of her body would suddenly touch him other than an increasingly large portion of her finger. And by her careful control of how much she pushed onto his body, the pressure he felt from her hand remained constant.

She kept up the exact same speed as the beginning of her palm reached his body but now she started tilting her hand towards his body. The way she moved her hand meant that the portion of her hand touching him increased steadily. If she had been less focused or less controlled, her entire palm might suddenly touch his body, making it feel jarring. But she never let that happen. Her hand moved in just the perfect way that all the remaining edges of her hand made contact with his at the same moment.

All through his carefully controlled moment, she had barely looked at his chest, her eyes were locked onto his. She found it fascinating how he moved his eyes. Occasionally he would into her eyes. Though mostly he would look almost at her eyes. It seemed like he had found a very interesting spot right above her nose or something. And then sometimes he couldn't even do that, or curiosity got the best of him and he looked down to see what he was doing.

Her hand had finally found its way to his chest, laying palm down onto him. His heart was beating excitedly, Wanting to make it clear to him that she was truly feeling his heart, she tilted her head down and looked straight at it while drawing a little breath. When she let the breath out, she did it carefully while tiling her head back up to look at his eyes.

You might find it weird, or perhaps even boring how she put so much effort into just moving her hand in this very particular way, at this exact speed applying a very specific amount of pressure. But this was one of her favorite things to do. She could sit there and just focus on doing this one very particular thing to a single person. It was almost like meditation, turning the moment into something special that only existed between him and her.

And had her movements been janky or uneven, it might have taken his attention away from her and from this very moment. That coupled with the fact that her eyes spent all their time either looking at what her hands were doing or looking him deep in the eyes, he would know that her attention was entirely, undividedly focused on him.

With great ease her hand began to move up his chest, just as slow and steady as before. Despite the friction between her hand and his body, she had no problems moving it at a steady rate as it continued up his neck. It slid around his check and continued up all the way until her fingers reached his temple.

She let her fingertips gently massage his temples, barely noticeable. It seemed to have the exact calming effect she had hoped it would. Keeping her movements just as slow and careful from before, she moved her thumb so that it laid perfectly under his chin. Elegantly she used it to lift his head up, forcing him to look straight into her eyes.

Then the clamps bit into his nipple. It made him jolt, but she kept him steady, not letting him look down and keeping her gaze straight at him. It was one of the more or less useless things she had practiced until perfection. Her arms knew exactly where his nipples were, she didn't have to look. They just perfectly hit their mark.

His initial shock didn't last long since she hadn't set them to clamp too hard, but definitely more than she strictly needed for them to stay on. It was enough to make him gasp and attempt to move his face away, though. Naturally, she didn't let him do that. Instead, she moved in closer so she could watch his reaction more closely. That also added to his trepidation, he knew the second nipple would get the same treatment.

The other end of the nipple clamp was held open in her hand. With the same practiced movement, she moved the clamps in closer. She watched him intensely, not letting her eyes look away from his. Her face was completely expressionless, with the exception of a small, gleeful smile.

To further torment him with anticipation she rested one of the tips of the open clamp on his nipple. She let it stroke the side of his nipple, still looking deep into his eyes. When she finally, suddenly, let go of the clamp and it closed around his nipple, he gasped deeply. Without saying a word, she kissed his cheek and held out something that had been laying behind her.

"Remember when I told you we were gonna play a game." Her gaze moved from his nipples and up into his eyes.

"Y-yes, I think so" every syllable of his reply made it clear that he was, to say it lightly, skeptical of where she was heading. But it was really more like every single time his lips and tongue moved to form sounds they were trying to shout 'nononono!!' But whatever he said or was trying to say was, of course, almost completely irrelevant.

"Good. See this?" holding out a bell, she jingled it slightly. "It seems light, but it's actually a fair bit heavier than you think. So here are the rules; I will attach this to the chain between the clamps. It should be able to support it, but I can't be 100% sure before we've tried since everybody's nipples are different and all."

That last part was spoken in a 'you never know, my finger might slip' kind of way. But it was... mostly true. It probably wouldn't slip off if he didn't move. At all. Something she knew very well would never happen; there was no way he could sit still for more than a few minutes. More like seconds if she was up close in his face and stared him in the eyes.

"But if they do fall off before I'm done with you, I'll tighten the chain until I know for sure it can hold up this" A metal counterweight hung from her hand. "It is a lot heavier than that bell, so I'll have to tighten them a good bit to make sure they stay put." That made him squirm while she kept looking into his eyes. He did not meet her gaze.

"Could you hold onto it for me?" it sounded like a question, but wasn't really. The counterweight was already in his hand before he could speak.

"But I'm not a complete bitch." In a lower voice, she shot in "just almost." "I will give you the option of me tightening them. I can tighten them as much as you want or not at all. It's up to you. But. I will not let you hold the bell, so you have to guess how much it weights."

"So, do you want me to tighten them for you?" The words might have been friendly and helpful, but her voice had the tiniest little edge to it, after all, she had calibrated the clamps so they would be able to hold the bell up. Probably.

"Uh yes... A tiny bit, please." Asking her to do something extra for him seemed to make him uncomfortable.

As much as that amused her and despite her desire to inflict pain, she desperately wanted him to fail more. So she tightened them the smallest amount she could that would still be noticeable.

"Is that good?" The question and how she asked it gave the impression that she thought it was good, and that he should agree with her if he knew what's best for him. Her voice didn't sound hostile or anything. It just strongly implied that it should be good enough.

Saying 'yes' would have been the nice and friendly thing to do. But did he do that? Nooo, he wanted to be on the safer side. "L-little more please?" It was almost more of a plea than an answer.

Part of her got worried. Was he really gonna keep asking for more until they were on more than tight enough? That would be the smart thing of course. A little pain now would be a lot better than the quite significant amount the clamps would cause if they were to hold up that counterweight he was holding. Being a smart guy, and having had some experience with nipple clamps, she was sure he knew too.

So it was turning into a game of wits more than anything. The trick was to tighten them just the right amount, which in this case was not enough. This time she tightened them up a little more than she had the last time.

Since starting her little game, she had tried to ask the question in such a manner that the overly courteous answer would have been to not tighten them. The fact that he had gone in the opposite direction both times was both a victory and a failure.

A victory because he always seemed so shy and careful, a person who didn't want to cause other people inconvenience in any way. Making him disregard that instinct was definitely a score in her book.

But it was also a failure because she wanted to make those nipples suffer, dammit! It was time for a change of tactics.

Now bending your neck down like he was doing is a horrible posture. A hogtie will keep your chest up quite high. So bending your neck to look down causes a lot of strain on your neck. She couldn't have that.

With a hand under his chin, she helped him regain the right posture. A posture which by some crazy coincidence made his face point directly towards hers. That made her eyes a lot harder to avoid as they were completely fixed at his eyes. Though it seemed like he found her nose and mouth very interesting right then and there.

Him looking at her mouth was actually a good thing though because now he got to see her big, friendly, devilish smile up close. She held him there for a little moment, holding his face up, watching him squirm and generally be very uncomfortable under her eyes.

Bending her head down, she was able to examine his nipples. Then one of her fingers traced his nipple. She looked up at him for a few moments. Because of the angle and position of her head in relation to his, their eyes met. He seemed uncertain of what would be the best escape route for his eyes; her forehead or her chest. A battle was raging within him somewhere and he just couldn't seem to make up his mind.

The battle grew and panic arose as she moved her hand to the clamps. All she did was hold it with two fingers, not pulling, not squeezing. Just holding it, feeling it. It might have seemed like a tease to Jay. But it told her everything she needed to know.

With a perfectly calibrated flick, she made both him and the clamps quiver. The flick was just powerful enough that it seemed hard, while at the same time not making the clamps move and threaten to fall off. Giving him the illusion of safety. While looking up at him, she gave the other clamp the same flick with the same effect.

"How much more do you want me to tighten them?"

It was a complete change of tactics, her previous reluctance was now replaced by a gleeful eagerness to do more, to cause more hurt. Since her previous two attempts to make him opt for not tightening the clamps had failed, at least she could get some amusement by going ham on his nipples now. Right?

"Uhhm. I don't think you need to... I think they've had their share of auies." the reply was followed by a wonky, uncomfortable smile.

She smiled back at him. And in a careful motion, she attached the bell to the nipple chain and slowly lowered it. The full weight of the bell surprised him. His face dropped in fear and he instantly froze. Terrified that even a tiny motion would cause it to fall down.

"Alright, I'm gonna go take a shower. You sit here and have fun with your bell. Maybe make me some sweet music while I shower and get ready?" She didn't wait for a reply, she just turned around and walked slowly toward the bathroom, never looking back.

The shower felt nice. It wasn't that she was very sweaty or anything. But it was more like a ritual, a meditative process to get clean and step fully into her Domme persona. What made the process just that tiny bit sweater was hearing that bell. Every single ring was him moving in discomfort. The thought of that was just soooo sweet.

You might think since he was so uncomfortable, she would be rushing the process of becoming Domme... No, that's not right. You're thinking she'd move slow, don't you? Like a glacier with an anchor chained to it because glaciers just move too damn fast on their own. But you'd be wrong anyway.

The getting ready process was special, it was something she did for herself. No external factors could or should ever affect it. But having the faint sound of someone in discomfort in the background was definitely a bonus.

But the real bonus came just a few moments later. A little part of her had feared the clamps were on too tight. It had surprised her that he had told her to tighten them twice. It seemed he reasoned a little pain now was better than a lot more later. But when she had let her sadistic sides show, threatening to inflict more pain, it must have scared him a little. Granted it would have hurt quite a bit to have them tightened that hard. But it sure as hell would hurt less than what she now was planning to do...

The first thing she did as she got out of the bathroom was to walk up to him in confident steps, eyes focused on him. Then grab the chain and rip it off like ripping off a bandaid.