Wrestlingdomme Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" it was the loudest she'd ever heard him be. Granted she hadn't known him for a long time. But it was a lot louder than she thought he would be.

"Language! Good little girls don't use such words, do they?" Of course, she didn't give a flying fuck what kind of expletive he used, it was all about screwing with his head.

"But it hurt, Miss Jen!" his voice had turned to that of a little kid who scraped his knee.

"There there" she kissed the nipple he had caused all that pain in a nice loving kiss. And because she was who she is ( I mean, who else would she be? ) she licked his entire areola in one, long, highly sexualized lick, making sure to keep her eyes fixed onto his with a daring look in her eyes. The kiss was a 'sorry for hurting you' kind of thing. But the lick said something quite different; 'mine'.

They both remained silent while she gently re-attached the clamps. At a very gentle level at first, so light the chain and clamps were barely hanging on. Then she looked up at him with her vicious grin.

Without changing her expression she started tightening both the clamps. Instead of doing it in increments, she just turned both slowly, steadily. Her eyes never looked away from his. While his eyes focused downwards, not daring to look up agt her.

As the clamps clamped tighter and tighter he started trying to move and escape. But there's not really a lot you can do about someone attacking your nipple while in a hogtie. The best you can really do is to wiggle a little.

When the clamps were on a bit tighter than before, she gave him a little break. Well, 'break' might not be the best word for it. It was more of a pause as she stopped tightening the clamps and instead tugged on them gently, pretending to assess whether they'd be able to hold the weight. After her 'investigation' was done, she tilted her head to look straight at him.

It took a little while before Jay understood that this was really a prompt for him to look at her, but he finally did. Her neutral face took on that vicious, gleeful grin again and his face went 'oh shit'

With a quick adjustment, she tightened the clamp quite significantly. That made him draw inhale sharply, as if someone had just taken a freezing cold piece of metal and put it on his left nipple without warning. Not that she had ever done that to anyone, of course.

The only thing left to do to torture his nipple was to attach the counterweight so she grabbed it from his hand. That immediately triggered him softly begging "please". Since speaking moved his chest and stomach slightly, that also moved the chain and counterweight causing him to draw a sharp breath as he said it.

Hard nipple clamping like this has a slightly peculiar effect; Have you ever been outside when it's cold? I mean really freaking, tear freezingly cold? Well it's no fun. Especially if you have to stand outside and wait for a bus or something that seems to just take forever. Every movement, no matter how small, reminds you just how cold it is. At those temperatures you'll likely end up trying to stand in the middle of your clothes not moving at all. Yes, it might sound weird, but that's what you end up doing.

Of course, the temperature in the room was perfect and not cold at all, with or without clothes. But it had the same effect on Jay. He just sat there, trying to move as little as possible since moving as much as a toe caused the chain to move a tiny little bit. And that was enough to cause him pain and remind him that he was tied up with clamps biting deeply into his nipples.

Amusing as it was, she didn't say or do anything about it. Instead, she had gotten another idea. With a quick "be right back" she walked out of the room.

It didn't take long before she re-entered with a banana in her hand. She had a chance to study him as he walked towards him. He was sitting much more still now. Trying his best not to move, since all movements were painful to him.

When she arrived by his side, she stroked his hair without saying a word. Shortly after she took the banana she had brought and peeled it halfway. Now, she could have torn a piece off and put that in her mouth. But you know that's' not what she did.

The banana rested on her lower lip, and she slid a part of it in her mouth. This time her eyes were definitely not focused on his eyes. Without any subtlety whatsoever she was looking between his legs with great interest. Banana still in her mouth, she turned her gaze upwards to look in his eyes. Only when he looked at her did she bite off the piece she had in her mouth.

Not wanting to be rude, (and not because of some ulterior motive why would you ever think she'd do something like that?) she broke off a piece and put it up against his lips. "Want a piece?"

It's hard to overstate how much glee this little act caused her. He had learned that speaking caused the chain to move, which in turn causes pain. But at the same time, eating and particularly swallowing also cause small movements, which would spike the pain. And in general, doing anything in particular while your nipples are clamped and movements are painful is... Uncomfortable. He could of course also have shaken his head, but that would cause even more movement and more pain.

The best answer was to keep his mouth closed and not say or do anything else. But, of course, she could not let it end there. "Awww, come on. Not answering is awfully rude, don't you know?" Her voice was just mock hurt, the words were just there to pretend she was expecting him to reply.

So she didn't even wait for a reply, she just lifted the chain a little, threatening to drop it. The reaction was immediate; he opened his mouth. Happy she had taken him up on her offer she put the banana in and gently lowered the chain, causing as little pain as possible.

While they were eating, she had the chance to see her glorious idea unfold. He was chewing carefully, moving as little as possible. Every once in a while, he shuddered or drew a sharp breath from the tiny movements it caused. And when he swallowed. Well, it seemed painful that's for sure. But he closed his eyes and tried to do it as slowly and gently as possible. Luckily it wasn't gentle enough because he winced as it went down.

Banana consumed and peel thrown in the trash bin, it was time to actually start using the tool after such a long detour. A fun detour, but still, it was time to demonstrate the toys.

It was just the basic set of toys, a few floggers, canes, crops, paddles. Nothing from 'the H rack', as they had named it. For those she used it on, the H was short for 'hate' or 'hell'. But for her, it meant 'heart', because she did it out of love. A love of inflicting massive amounts of physical pain on people. But mostly love for the people she used it on.

First one out was a flogger. "For once, I'm actually gonna be very nice since this is your first time with impact play. Can you spread your legs for me a little? I need a good angle and I don't want to hit the chain..." That was actually true, believe it or not. A stray tail hitting the chain would at the very least cause a lot of pain. And yes, she did want to cause pain, but now her target was his inner thighs. Besides, the nipples had already gotten a satisfactory amount of pain.

"Good. I'm gonna start out hitting you with a flogger. It's quite soft and spread over a large-ish area. so it'll be quite gentle"

As he saw the flogger, he drew another sharp breath and stared right at it.

"Oh, you're worried I'll hit the chain?"

A tiny, almost imperceptible nod was all the reply she got.

"Oh, don't worry about that! I would not be using this on you if I hadn't practiced and were confident I would hit exactly where I wanted. " She wasn't 100% certain those words had calmed him. After all, she didn't explicitly state that she would not hit the chain, just that she would hit exactly where she wanted.

The first few hits were very soft, they were merely to let him get a feel for the flogger. It didn't take long before she hit a little harder, just gradually hitting harder and harder. The tails whooshed through the air and splattered against his thigh again and again. The sound of it was almost like an ASMR thing to her. It helped her focus on the here and now, on how to use the flogger as best as possible and how to make sure they both had the best experience she could give.

Initial warm-up act done, she got down on her knees in front of him and put away the flogger. "Next thing I'm gonna hit you with is his paddle. It's actually something I got from a hardware store, it's for stirring paint, but it works perfectly as a paddle too!" Eyes focused on his, she spoke in s normal friendly voice. The paddle was one of her favorite tools. It had both a nice sound and a very hands-on feeling since the impact of the paddle on her victim's body reverberated up her hand and arm.

The paddle also gave her a lot more accuracy, so she was able to hit the very uppermost part of his inner thighs and down towards his knee and get it spread out evenly. After doing a run-up and down both his thighs once, she repeated the process. But this time she hit faster, and all the while she shifted between looking at his thighs and eyes to keep an eye on how he was doing.

On the third run up and down the thighs, she shifted tempo and aimed for hitting harder rather than faster. And as an added twist she jumped more up and down his thighs with the hits this time. That made it harder for him to assess when she would stop. She tried to examine his face to see if she could see a sign of 'oh no, not again' when she moved up his thigh instead of down. But it was hard to tell exactly what he was feeling.

The next few runs were more of a mix. Some hard hits, some faster but softer. With a few moments of her just stroking his thigh with the paddle. Her eyes focused more on his face this time. Trying to learn his facial expression and get a feel for what they meant.

Deciding it was time to move on, she put the paddle away and stroked his thighs gently examining her handiwork while looking up at him. "Starting to sting a little now, huh? Guess that means it's time for the big boy"

The cane was probably the scariest of the tools she had brought, capable of inflicting a lot more hurt with very little effort. For that reason, she started out gently and examined him as closely as she could without taking too much focus off of what she was doing.

In the beginning she used it more like the paddle. Just light, rapid taps on the inner thighs, flicking it from one thigh to the other, up and down the thighs, slowly but surely hitting a little harder and harder.

She made extra sure to examine him closer, she wanted to push him, but she didn't want to get him close to his breaking point. Not today. But she still wanted to land some harder hits. So she paused, gave a few, slow, light hits while speaking; "to finish off, I'm gonna give you 10 harder hits. Then I'm done with hurting you. For today." That last part came with a wink she hoped he notices.

You might expect her to hit really hard and cause a big *whack* sound. But she didn't because that shit really fucking hurts. It was more of a louder *tap* sound, but that can be plenty painful when the skin is already sensitive from being hit.

In a steady rhythm, she delivered three light hits and a harder one. Three light hits and a harder one, three lights and a harder one, ... She took great care to always keep the rhythm and spread the hits out evenly. To give him something to focus on, something telling him the end was getting closer and closer, she also counted them out loud. Though of course only the harder hit in the pattern counted as an actual hit.

And inaudible, relieved sight ran across Jay's face after the last hit had landed. Making no sound she calmly sat down on the floor in front of him, stroked his hair and gave him a peck on his chin.

"Cccclamps" he muttered softly, desperate to get them off.

"Of course!" Her tone was warm and friendly and she hurried to take them off.

If you've ever worn nipple clamps, you'll know they might be painful to put on and to have on. But that's nothing compared to the sensation when that pain in the ass blood rushes back into the nipple to fuck shit up. So she did what she could do to make it as painless as possible. She put his nipple in her mouth and sucked on it very gently before she very slowly unscrewed the nipple clamp. As soon as it was off, she put it back in her mouth and started sucking on it again ( which is one of the best ways to ease the pain. ) Shortly after she repeated the process with the other nipple and dropped the chain on the floor.

When his nipples were free once again she untied him, deciding that that was probably more important than a hug right now. Once he was free, though, she gave him a nice, tight hug ( because non-tight hugs suck ) laughing inwardly as he gasped from the pain of her squeezing up against his nipples.

"Wanna sit down on the sofa with me?"

"Yeah" he didn't say more, didn't look in her eyes.

The day ended with them sitting there, relaxing. She stroked his inner thighs very gently as he relaxed on her. He didn't say much at all, but she was quite certain she knew how he was feeling.