Write Me What to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers

He stuck the panties into his briefcase, and sat back in his chair, wondering what to do. How? He scoured his memory for anything he might have done to lead someone in the office to his story postings. Suddenly, it hit him. The username. He typed the fucking username during the training. It was one of those ten women out there.

Jason stood and walked to the door of his office, looking out and watching the women work. Both Kathy and Blair were aware he was standing there, and both did their best not to look in his direction. When he finally moved back inside, they locked eyes with each other.

"You are crazy, Blair," Kathy whispered. "Totally insane."

"I had to," she answered, glancing at her phone. "It's lunchtime. Want to go grab a sandwich?"

"Yes. Let's do that," Kathy answered as she stood. "We need to talk."

Blair followed Kathy out of the building and into the parking lot. Kathy glanced over her shoulder and gestured for her to follow.

"I'll drive. How about we hit Wendy's? They have a drive through."

"Sounds okay to me," Blair responded. "You read the story last night?"

Kathy unlocked her car and sat down in the driver's seat. She waited for Blair to sit in the car before responding."I did. I nearly called you when I read that. Did you really leave your panties in his drawer?"

"Uh huh," Blair said with a grin.

"Wet panties?"

Blair shrugged and nodded.

"You can get yourself fired for this, Blair. Up until now, well, there was no proof of anything. Now? What if they do a DNA test or something?"

"Do you really think Jason would risk that, Kath? He'd have to come clean about the stories and the writing. Do you think he'd really want that out there? I don't. I think he'll take those panties home and wonder who they belong to. In fact, I bet he stops writing now."

"You'd better hope so, Blair," Kathy said as she stopped at a red light. She turned to Blair and raised an eyebrow. "Did you really do it in the bathroom?" she asked.

Blair giggled and blushed. "Yeah. Twice."

"Jesus. You really have gone from zero to sixty in like three seconds. Of all the people I know, the last person I'd think would be doing this is little miss goody two shoes."

"I know. It's exactly why I needed to do it."

"This is not going to end well, Blair. You know that, don't you?"

"Maybe not. Maybe it will be worth it Kathy. I've been in a rut for a long time. It's time for a change."

"I guess," Kathy said with a pause. "I know I really shouldn't be saying this because I don't want to encourage you. But...I have to admit it is kind of hot," she said with a laugh. "I mean, fuck."

"You have no idea," Blair purred. "No idea."

•* * * *

Jason grabbed his briefcase and left the office, deciding to drive home for lunch. He was in a state of shock, wondering who Betsey was. Wondering if she'd told anyone. Wondering what the hell he was going to do next. He pulled into his driveway and went inside, plopping down on the couch in the den. He was feeling something else too. He was incredibly aroused, and he needed relief. He was undoing the front of his pants when a thought hit him.

He grabbed his briefcase and opened it, pulling the panties out. Bringing them to his nose, he breathed in deeply, the aroma of Betsey filling his nostrils. Holding the panties in his hand, he wrapped them around his stiff cock and started to masturbate. Closing his eyes, he mentally went through the women one after the other as he stroked his cock. He could feel himself getting close, and he focused his mind on one of them in particular. He imagined the panties possessing the magic of a Ouija board, pointing him to the culprit. Blair. Betsey. B. B. The one least likely to be the one, was the one most likely to in his mind. Mr. Stewart my ass, he thought as he went over the edge, catching all of his cum in the silk panties.

•* * * *

Blair was busy during the afternoon, trying to deal with a backlog of cases. She considered staying late, but decided she'd see how much she'd accomplish the next day before requesting overtime. At the end of the day, she and Kathy left together, stopping in the parking lot to chat.

"So now what?" Kathy asked. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing really. I have some laundry to do, and I guess I'll watch some television."

"What if Jason has another story up? What then?"

Blair gave her friend a sarcastic look. "I won't be washing dishes, Kath. Nothing has changed. Right now, we really haven't done anything yet."

"I think you changed that today, Blair. Now that you made that little delivery, anything can happen."

"I know. The thought is kind of turning me on. I don't know. Maybe I like flirting with danger."

"You're flirting with unemployment, girl. I'm going to go home and have a glass of wine and think about this. I'm just worried about you, honey."

"And I love you for it, Kath. It will be okay. I promise."

They gave each other a hug before getting into their cars and driving away. Blair drove the few minutes to her house, pulling into the driveway and checking the mailbox at the curb. Bills and junk mail, she thought to herself as she walked into the house.

She walked into the bedroom, pulling off her blouse and removing her bra. Freeing the girls may be the best part of getting home, she thought with a giggle. She finished getting undressed and pulled on a pair of cotton sweat pants and a tee shirt before walking into the kitchen to rummage for food.

She pulled together a salad, adding some leftover chicken on top and tossing it all with a chipotle ranch dressing. She turned on her laptop and waited for it to boot while she started to eat. She didn't expect a new story this evening, but she was curious whether she'd find a comment from Jason.

She took her time finishing her salad, holding off on bringing up his story page. She was proud that she exhibited some self control. Once she was done, she brought her bowl over to the sink and washed it. Grabbing a glass, she poured herself a glass of tea, adding ice and a slice of lemon. She returned to the computer and brought up Jason's story page. Clicking the link for comments, she smiled when she saw he had indeed posted something.

Things have gotten interesting haven't they, Betsey? I must admit I was quite surprised when I found your little gift in my desk drawer. I wonder if you'll still be willing to indulge me as I indulge you. It's time to find out. I have to chores for you this evening. First, I'd like you to drive back to that fun little shop you visited the other evening. You'll be shopping for a stainless princess plug this evening. Once you have it, I'd like to you go back home and open an account on this website. Send me a private message so I know what it is. I guess I'll know by midnight whether you are willing to continue in our little endeavor.

J

Blair could feel the excitement building within her with every word she'd read. Earlier, she believed she was unsure what she'd do if he tried to continue. In her heart, she knew exactly what she'd do. Whatever he asked her to do. Within five minutes, she'd replaced the bra and t-shirt and was driving to the sex shop.

She entered the store with a bit more confidence that she'd shown the first time, but still felt embarrassed. The woman that had helped her previously was standing in the front of the store, leaning on the counter. She nodded at Blair, giving her a little smile. After hesitating for a moment, Blair approached her to ask for help, wanting to be in the store for the least amount of time possible.

"Hi," she said with a nervous smile. "I'm looking for a plug. I guess they call them a princess plug?"

The woman smiled and nodded. "Follow me, hon," she said in her raspy voice. "How did that item work out for you the other day?"

Blair turned crimson, realizing the woman had remembered her. "It has worked fine. Thank you," she quietly mumbled as she followed the woman.

"Here we go. If you've never used one, I'd start on the smallish side. You can always work up from there."

Blair thought she'd die having this discussion. It was one thing that she'd done all of this when she was alone, but to involve a stranger? She really wasn't ready for this. Kathy was bad enough, but this woman? It was almost too much. Gathering her resolve, she replied to the woman.

"Thank you for your help."

The woman looked at her and gave her a kind smile. "It's really okay, hon. It isn't nineteen-fifty any more. I'll be up front if you need anything."

Blair nodded and smiled. She focused her attention on the wide variety before her. The stainless ones were easy to identify, and she quickly located one that she thought appropriate. It had a pink faux crystal adorning the handle, and was one of the smaller ones. In a move that surprised even her, Blair grabbed another one which was made of glass with a ring at one end. It was bigger than the first, and for reasons she didn't comprehend, she wanted it.

She brought the items to the front of the store and handed them to the woman. Along with the receipt, the woman handed Blair a business card. Blair looked at it with curiosity.

"If you prefer, we have a website and you can order items online. We will have them delivered to your home with no identifying information on the package. Some of our customers prefer to shop that way."

"Thank you," Blair replied as she grabbed her bag. On the way out, she had an odd thought. While online shopping might be more convenient, she had a feeling Jason liked having her make these purchases face to face with another person. He was changing her, and she was certain he was very much enjoying that.

Blair returned home and walked inside, anxious to get on with her evening. She'd left her computer on so she could gain quick access when she returned. Opening up the website, she found the link to create an account and filled out the required information. She tried several usernames until she came up with one that worked: Betseyevolving.

Using the new name, she sent a private message to Jason, her blood rushing through her veins and her pussy throbbing with need. Moments later, she received a reply.

B,

I didn't expect you quite this early, my dear. Are you ready?

J

Blair smiled at the screen, typing in her reply.

I'm ready, Jason. Please write me what to do.

Jason's cock was fully stiff as he sat on the couch with his computer. He already knew what he'd planned for the next several days, and wondered whether she would comply.

I'm going to send you an email address. A Google one. You'll need one too. Before we get started, get that taken care of and message me here.

Blair was feeling frustrated, but did as she was told. She created a new account using the same name she had used on the story site. Once she'd finished, she sent Jason the message. It took only a moment for him to reply.

Your obedience makes me quite happy, Betsey. I will continue to write to you in stories over the coming days. I like knowing that there are others reading what you are doing. I wonder if you've shared any of this with other people. If you have, what do you think about them knowing exactly how you are spending your evenings? It's quite titillating to think about, isn't it?

There will be a new story up for tomorrow evening. For tonight, I have a suggestion. You should try out your new toy. Put it in and wear it for a few hours. Get accustomed to it, because you will be wearing it quite often going forward.

Beyond that, you are free to spend the evening however you wish. I have a strong suspicion that you'll do something other than watch television, but who knows? Until tomorrow, Betsey.

Jason

Blair sat at the counter, her legs shaking with need, anxiety, and frustration. She assumed he was going to use the email or private messaging platforms to give her further instruction. Instead, it appeared he still wanted to command her through his stories. There was something quite stimulating about that, she thought, but she did wonder why she'd need the email.

Blair grabbed the bag from the sex shop and moved into the bedroom. Inside, there was a bottle of lube that the woman at the counter must have thrown in for free. She held up the stainless plug and examined it for a minute as her tummy did flips. She wanted it inside her. She curled up on her side on the bed and worked the lube on and into her anal opening. Once she was satisfied, she lubed up the plug and placed it into position. She relaxed as best she could before pushing it inside herself using gentle pressure. All at once, the resistance ceased and the plug popped inside her.

She lay there for a moment, adjusting to the feeling of fullness. Her body was shaking with excitement and need, but she didn't move at first. When she finally did rise, it wasn't to get the vibe. Instead, she pulled on her panties and sweats and went back into the kitchen.

In her mind, she'd decided that Jason would want her to walk around like this for a while before pleasuring herself. She was sure of it, and she was sure that her release later that evening would be all the more intense because of it.

Blair decided that she'd do some chores, as the kitchen was overdue for some cleaning. Before she got started, she send a short email to Jason, hoping it pleased him.

Jason,

It's inside me. Thank you.

B

She flashed a sexy little smile after she hit the send button, then went to work on her kitchen. The more she worked, the needier she became. She felt every movement, every twist and turn, in a way she never had before. She couldn't ignore the fact that something alien was filling her insides. Even as she became somewhat accustomed to the feeling, she was still very aware of its presence. She was nearly finished with the kitchen when her phone rang.

Glancing down, she saw it was Kathy.

"Hi, Kathy," she said in a throaty voice which spoke volumes about her mental state.

"Ummm...did I catch you at a bad time? Are you in...the middle of something, Blair?" Kathy asked with a giggle.

"Not yet. Did you read?"

"I read. Did you do it?"

"It's inside me right now, Kathy."

"No wonder. You sound like sex, Blair. Jesus."

"I feel like sex too. I know I'm acting crazy, but I've never felt so alive."

"I'll be honest with you Blair. It's hot. Really hot. I can see why it has affected you so. Hell, I'm having a tough time controlling myself as I read this stuff. And...I don't know."

"You don't know what?"

"I'm picturing you following these instructions and it turns me on even more."

Blair was silent for a moment before responding. "Kathy. Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Yes. You know I've been with women. I...just the entire thing is one big turn on. I can't help myself."

"And you were the one that was supposed to keep me grounded, huh?" Blair said with a laugh.

"I know, right? This is crazy."

"It is. Completely crazy. But I don't care. I've been a good girl all my life. Being bad is fun."

Kathy let out a laugh. "What do you think he has planned for you next?"

"I don't know. I'm going a little crazy thinking about it though."

"Blair...where will you draw the line? Have you given any thought to that?"

"I have, but I really don't have an answer. I guess I'll know when I get there."

"Just remember that old tale of the frog in the boiling water, Blair. By the time you realize you're in too deep, it may be too late for you to stop."

That thought aroused Blair deep down inside. She had always been so proper and in control, and the thought of losing herself in passion and lust pressed buttons inside her she didn't even know existed.

"I know Kath. I'll be okay. I promise," she said, knowing she might be lying to her friend. "I'm going to fold some clothes and get into bed. I'm tired and morning will be here soon."

"Okay. I'll see you in the morning, honey. Get some sleep."

"Bye," Blair responded. She would sleep, but not for a while, she knew. The hours with the plug inside her had taken their toll, and she was a randy, needy mess. She headed into her bedroom and took the vibe out of the drawer she kept it in. Minutes later, it was rumbling deep inside her as she shook with the first of several orgasms she experienced that evening. Once she finally found slumber, she slept with a smile on her face.

•* * * *

The next morning, Blair checked the story page as she sipped on a cup of coffee. As she expected, Jason left a message, and she wasn't the least bit surprised to see it.

B,

Wear it to work.

J

Blair swiftly ran through her normal morning routine of showering and doing her hair and makeup. She decided to wear a black skirt and a flowered print blouse to work. Before she dressed, she spent a moment with the lube, preparing to slip the plug inside herself. She stood in front of her bedroom mirror and watched her expression change as the toy popped inside her. She gave herself a wink, then got dressed to leave for work. Before she stepped out, she left replied to Jason.

J,

If I don't accomplish anything today, you're the one responsible.

B

She hit send with a grin, grabbed her keys and purse and headed out the door. As she drove, Blair was fully aware of the foreign object lodged inside her. She didn't know how she'd make it through the day, between her arousal and what she assumed would eventually be discomfort. She nearly clipped another car as she drove, finding it difficult to concentrate with her ass full and her pussy throbbing. At that point, she decided to drive home for lunch to give herself some relief.

Once in the office, she managed to focus on her work with a Herculean effort. By a little after eleven, she was a mess inside and couldn't wait for lunchtime to come. She was struggling to keep her body from trembling with need as she plugged away at her computer.

Jason made an appearance, standing at the far end of the two rows of cubicles. Clearing his throat, he spoke to all of them.

"I hope I'm not messing anyone up here, but we are having a lunch meeting in the conference room today," he announced. "We have some new policies to go over, and HQ wants it done immediately. Food will be here in about a half hour, and we'll meet at noon."

Blair hung her head and tried to gain control of herself. The bastard undoubtedly did this on purpose, she reasoned. Her lunchtime plans ruined, her arousal seemed to have multiplied in response. She watched Jason walk back into his office as she considered her options. Taking a deep breath, she finished the file she was working on and stood to bring it to him.

Her body was humming with need, and she wondered whether walking into his office might set her off. It didn't, but she came pretty close. Jason looked up at her when she entered, and gave her a smile.

"Hello, Blair," he said with a grin. "What do you have for me?"

"More work, Mr. Stewart. I like keeping you busy," she quipped.

"Is that so?" he asked. "Is that what keeps you awake at night? Wondering how to keep me busy?"

Blair glanced at him and looked down at the floor. Is he toying with me, she wondered. He's walking a line that he'd never approached before. Maybe he knows, or maybe this is all having an effect on him too. Her thoughts were racing and she blushed as she stood there without uttering a sound.

"Blair? Are you okay?" Jason asked with a knowing grin.

Looking up at him, Blair shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head. "I'm fine, Mr. Stewart. Why wouldn't I be?"

Jason nodded and tossed a file into his outbox.

"Take it out," he instructed her.

Blair paused and gave him an odd look. "Excuse me?"

"The file," Jason said with a chuckle. "Take the file with you."

Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers
1...456789