Write Me What to Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, the bra was gone too, and Blair was stretched out on the bed with her phone in her hand. After entering the caller ID block number, she dialed Jason's cell phone number and turned on the speakerphone. He answered on the first ring.

"Betsey. I must say you look wonderful this evening."

"Thank you," Blair whispered. "I hoped you would like what I selected."

"I do indeed, Betsey," he replied, putting emphasis on her name to highlight the charade they were playing. "Are you ready to begin?"

Jason watched Blair nod, but he waited quietly. She realized what he was waiting for. He wanted to hear her say it.

"Yes, sir. I'm ready."

"Good girl. Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, I am."

"That will not do at all, Betsey. How about we start off by filling your rear?"

"Yes sir," Blair replied quietly. She rolled over and grabbed the lube from the nightstand. Looking up at Jason, she worked it into her anus in preparation for the plug. Once she was satisfied, she grabbed the plug and lubed it up too. Still watching Jason, she reached around and eased it into herself, gasping as it popped into place.

"That's better, isn't it? It puts you in the proper mindset, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes. It does," Blair breathlessly replied. "I've come to very much enjoy it over the past few days."

"As I knew you would, my dear. There will be many new things you will try in the coming days. It has been quite a thrill to know how you have been blossoming, Betsey."

"It has. It has been quite a thrill, Mister...I mean, Joseph."

"I think it's time to quit the charade, don't you Blair?"

"Yes," Blair slowly replied. "I do, Mr. Stewart."

"I love how respectful you are, Blair. It is one of the endearing qualities of yours. Of course, at some point I may allow you to use my name, or perhaps sir works just as well. Do you like calling me sir?"

"Yes. I like it a lot, sir. I like to follow your directions. You seem to best know what I need, even before I do."

"Of course I do, Blair. Like right now. You're in desperate need of some relief, aren't you?"

"Yes. Please, sir. I've been worked up all day in anticipation of tonight."

"Very well. Go ahead, Blair. Use your fingers on yourself as I watch. The first one is only a warmup anyway."

Blair moaned and rolled onto her back, her learned fingers quickly pushing the buttons she needed pushed. She giggled as she thought about how quickly she'd mastered the art of self love. She would have to thank Jason properly when she had the opportunity.

Jason listened to Blair's cries as her body writhed with her orgasm. His cock was straining against his pants as he sat and watched. He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to maintain control. He figured the longer he could, the better it would be when he gave in. He let Blair calm for a minute before speaking again.

"That was delightful to watch, and especially to listen to, Blair."

"Thank you, Mr. Stewart. I needed that."

"Yes you did, Blair. I've been wondering...have you ever had a man's cock in your mouth, Blair?"

He could hear a hiss as she took in a deep breath, and he realized he'd hit a nerve.

"Once, sir. He...I didn't much care for it."

"And now, Blair? How do you feel about it now?"

"I...I would love to...I want to please you, Mr. Stewart. If you would teach me," she said, mimicking the words Betsey said in the story. Of course, she wasn't only mimicking them. She felt them. She wanted to please Jason, whatever and however she needed to.

"Practice with the toy, Blair. I'd like to watch you. I want to see what I have to look forward to," he said.

He chuckled as her heard Blair gasp at his words.

"Does that worry you, Blair? I know what a good girl you are and how you like to follow rules. Breaking this one will be especially sweet, won't it?"

Blair paused and looked out the window at Jason's outline. She nodded.

"Yes sir. I've been thinking about it."

"Soon, Blair. For now, show me."

Blair raised the vibe to her lips as she stared out the window. She had memorized every word Jason had written, and followed along exactly, surprising herself how much of the toy she could take without gagging. She could make out some movement, and realized that Jason was probably stroking his cock as he watched her. That thought made her moan with pleasure. She was a good girl, and she wanted to please.

"Inside you now, Blair. Put the toy inside you and fuck yourself with it."

Blair knew that was coming, and she didn't hesitate. She fucked herself hard, pinching her nipples with her other hand and moaning loudly. Jason began to grunt, and Blair knew he was going to come. She was beyond excited when she heard him moan aloud, and she yelled out as her own orgasm hit her. It seemed to last for minutes, rolling over her in waves. Finally, she pulled the toy out of herself, turning it off and tossing it beside her.

"Thank you, sir," she cooed at Jason. "What next, Mr. Stewart?" she asked, knowing the story had ended at this point.

"You're very welcome, Blair. And thank you. As for what's next, you'll find out tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Mr. Stewart...I...tomorrow?"

"That's right, Blair. I still have plans for you."

"I thought..." she said, trailing off.

"Have I done you wrong yet, Blair?"

"No sir."

"Then trust me."

"Yes sir. I trust you."

"Good girl."

"Mr. Stewart? Can I play some more before I sleep."

Jason grinned in the darkness. "Please do, Blair. Play all you want. I'm going home to finish the next part."

"Okay, sir. I look forward to tomorrow."

Blair could see Jason exit his office. She considered getting up and closing the shades, but decided against it. The possibility of being seen from a different window was arousing her all over again. My God, she thought. I really am out of control. Blair quickly brushed the thought aside as she grabbed her toy and started up again.

•* * * *

The morning light woke Blair early, and she rolled over and looked out at the windows across the way. Despite the mere few hours of sleep she'd had, Blair felt exhilarated. She lay on her back for a few minutes, reflecting on the events of the prior evening. She felt her need growing already, and it didn't take long for her to be writhing around on the bed twisting her nipples and fingering herself to orgasm. The anal plug was still inside her, which is where it would stay for the day.

She ordered a pot of coffee and an omelet with hash browns from room service. After brushing her teeth, she slipped on a robe and sat in a chair by the window, bringing up the story site to check for anything new. There was no story, but there was a comment posted. Blair clicked the comment link and raised an eyebrow.

B,

I'm quite proud of how well you did last evening. Watching you was truly an intoxicating experience. You have come so far in such a short period of time. Tonight, we will put that to the test. You'll be spending another night in the room, so you'll probably want to get home at lunchtime to get some clothes for tomorrow. I'm thinking you'll see the next installment by mid-afternoon.

Until later,

J

Despite being so close to the office, Blair was one of the last to arrive. She had taken her time and pampered herself in several different ways. She'd dressed in an outfit that accentuated every curve she had, a form fitting green dress that left nothing to the imagination. She'd nearly forgone the bra, but thought it a bit too much for an already over the top outfit.

Kathy was sitting at her desk when Blair arrived. Blair shrugged and smiled as she sat in her chair and started up her computer. Kathy gave her a knowing look as she shook her head.

"I'm a little surprised, to be honest," she said to her friend. "How far will you go?"

Blair looked across at Kathy with a determined look in her eyes. "I don't think I could stop even if I wanted to. And I don't want to."

"God. Okay then. I guess we'll see what's next up."

"I guess so," purred Blair with a sexy grin.

A half hour later, Kathy brought a file into Jason's office. He was typing away at his little computer and glanced up when she dropped the file in his inbox. He stopped typing and gave her a smile.

"Are you a little more at ease with Blair," he asked.

"I guess. She's still a bit off, but...I don't know."

"I'd say she's evolving, Kathy. Maturing. Even the most innocent among us eventually face the world as it really is."

"And you know this how?" Kathy asked with a grin.

"I just sense it."

"Well, I just wish I could help her along if that's what she needs."

"Do you?" Jason asked with a grin. "What if she rejects your help?"

"That's why I've never really offered it to her. But now, I feel like she might be more open to it. I sense things too, you know."

"I have a feeling you're going to find out very soon," Jason said with a chuckle. "Very soon."

Kathy nodded and smiled as she turned his words over in her mind. She didn't need to plant any seeds in his brain. He was already there. She knew he was aware that she'd enjoyed the company of women in the past. Essentially, the two of them have colluded to set up Blair for a huge moment of truth. Kathy didn't know what to expect, but she hoped things would be okay. Giving Jason a smile and a wave, she left the office and returned to her desk with her heart pounding in her chest.

When lunchtime came, Blair grabbed her purse and headed for home. She had checked the story site several times that morning, but nothing new had shown up. Even so, she would gather the clothes she'd need for the next day and put them in her car. Her mind was a jumble of thoughts, wondering what Jason had planned next. Perhaps tonight would be the night that he'd show up. Was she ready for that? Would she grow scared and not be able to go through with it?

She ate some leftovers as she pondered what was to come that evening. Once she'd finished with her lunch, she logged onto her computer, just in case Jason had gotten the story up. Clicking on the site, she found Jason's page and looked at the story list. There it was; the next installment. She glanced at the clock, realizing she still had fifteen minutes before she needed to leave. She began to read.

I'm sitting in the hotel room and there is a knock at the door. Joseph is here, I figure. I unlock the door and turn the handle, opening it without looking through the peephole. I let out a gasp when I see who is standing there. It isn't Joseph. It's Kaitlyn, my co-worker and best friend. She gives me a seductive smile and walks past me into the room.

I close the door and turn to her, ready to say something. Before I can, her lips are on mine and her tongue is in my mouth, probing, as she fondles my ass with both hands. I hesitate for the briefest moment, but quickly give in, succumbing to her advances.

Blair stopped reading and stared at the screen. How? How was Kathy a part of this? Had he spoken to her? Had she told him what she knew? She had so many questions, but beyond that, she had to get her hands around what would happen that night. She had long admitted to herself that she was curious about being with a woman, but she was far too straightlaced to ever consider doing it...or even talking about it. Kathy had no way of knowing she'd ever consider such a thing. Yet here she was.

She read the rest of the story before closing the computer with shaking hands. How was she going to face her friend this afternoon, she thought. Maybe she should take the rest of the day off. At least she will have some alone time to think. She realized that would be the worst thing to do. She'd go to the office to face Kathy, and between the two of them, they'd figure out what to do.

She grabbed her bag and headed for the door, vaguely aware that her breathing had grown deep and heavy and her body was tingling. As she drove, she realized that Kathy was going to be the one that decided if this continued. If she showed up at the door to her room, Blair would follow Jason's instructions, her desire to please him overwhelming her. Perhaps just as great was her desire to experience life as she never had before.

She pulled into the parking lot and found a spot, grabbing her purse and walking into the building. Kathy was already at her desk, engrossed in a file she was working on. She didn't even glance up at Blair when she arrived. Blair wondered whether her friend had even seen the story. Maybe fate would play a role, she thought. If Kathy didn't see it today, then the moment would have passed. What would Jason do then?

Blair had a moment of panic, thinking that this could all end just as quickly as it had begun. She hadn't yet realized that all Jason had done was open up something inside her. Once opened, Blair would never again be able to close it again. She'd never want to. That realization would come later. For now, she considered asking her friend to read the story, just to make sure this didn't end by mistake.

Kathy got up from her desk and walked into Jason's office with the file she was working on. It was a big case, and there were problems. Minutes later, Kathy and Jason left the area, paperwork in hand. They were gone the entire afternoon. Blair felt panic begin to set in. She waited around at quitting time, hoping to catch her friend before she left. Finally, she gathered her belongings and left the building, heading over to the hotel.

Once inside, she ordered a Cobb salad from room service and climbed onto the bed with her phone to read the story again. She wanted to call Kathy, but that wasn't in the script Jason had laid out for her. She was just going to have to wait to see what happened.

•* * * *

The office was empty when Jason and Kathy returned from the meeting they were in. Kathy dropped the file onto her desk and logged off her computer. Jason stood nearby, watching as she prepared to leave.

"Thanks for staying, Kathy. It was important to get this one finished today."

"You're welcome," she replied with a smile. "I'm glad to have it out of my hair."

"Me too," Jason said, pausing. "Are you feeling better about Blair?" he asked.

"We'll see. I just wish I could help her with whatever it is she's going through."

"I have a feeling that is exactly what you'll do," Jason said with a smile. "That's the kind of friend you are."

Kathy nodded and smiled. "Have a good night, Jason. I'll see you in the morning."

"Have a wonderful night Kathy," Jason responded as she walked into his office.

Kathy left the office and got into her car. She pulled her phone out of her purse and brought up the story site. She saw the new posting and started to read. She was completely aroused by the time she'd reached the end of the story. He'd done it. The bastard had written her into the story, and presumably, into Blair's panties.

As much as she'd tried to manipulate the situation to this spot, Kathy was a little apprehensive about what would happen that evening. Suppose Blair rebuffed her? How would this affect their friendship, which meant an awful lot to both of them. She began to feel angry that she'd not thought this through. The anger began to melt away when she thought about being with Blair, though. She would wait until dusk and knock on that door, and whatever would come, would come. She started the car, intending to drive home and shower.

•* * * *

Blair got up from the bed and paced nervously about the room. The minutes ticked by slowly at first, but as dusk approached they seemed to be racing past. She glanced outside at the dark windows across the way, wondering if Jason was already in place, watching her pace about. She needed Kathy to get here, she thought. The waiting was killing her.

As if in reply, she heard a knock at the door. For a moment, Blair stood there, unbreathing, frozen in place. The second knock got her moving, and she walked to the door and grabbed the handle. Taking a deep breath, she turned the handle and opened the door.

Kathy gave her a nervous smile and entered the room, her hand wrapped around the handle of a small suitcase. She dropped it and turned around to face Blair, who had closed the door and pivoted in her direction. Kathy met Blair's lips with her own, surprising her friend, but not really surprising her. Their tongues did a tango together, and Blair melted into her friend, enjoying the softness of her kisses. She could pick up the scent of Kathy's freshly shampooed hair, and the faint smell of perfume and makeup. They were female smells that Blair had never experienced in this way before.

In a mere few seconds, Blair knew it was all going to be okay. She was ready for this experience; needed it, in fact. She broke the kiss and looked into her friend's brown eyes. Kathy was smiling, but her eyes were hungry.

"I guess you read the story," Blair said to her friend. "How? How did he know you would come?"

Kathy blushed and gave a little shrug. "I told him I was worried about you and would do anything to help you. I guess he took it from there."

"So you set this up?" Blair asked.

"I don't know what I did or didn't set up, Blair. Jason had ideas. My guess is he would have made you make the move if it hadn't worked out this way. He isn't unaware that I'm a switch hitter."

"Have you been after me since you've known me?"

"It isn't like that," Kathy said with a laugh. "I never thought you were interested in women, so I didn't think of you like that."

"And now?" Blair asked, pressing herself up against her friend.

"Now, I figured if you're really going to experiment, then I'd sure as hell like to be the one you do it with."

Blair leaned forward and kissed her friend deeply, enjoying it and wanting more. At first, it was only kissing, but gradually, hands began to wander. Blouses were undone, breasts were released, and eventually the two women were lying naked on the bed together. Blair motioned with her head toward the window, and they both looked up at Jason's office. Once again, his shape was silhouetted from a light behind him. He was there and he was watching.

"Did you bring the things he wrote about?" Blair asked.

"They're in the suitcase. But first, I'm supposed to do something else. Are you ready for that, Blair?"

"I don't really know what to do, Kath."

"Leave that to me, honey. I'll show you."

Biting her lip and nodding, Blair was ready for her friend to begin. Whatever fear she'd felt had melted away, replaced by curiosity and need. She sighed as she watched Kathy slowly kiss her way down her body, headed for her needy cunt. For the first time in her life, Blair thought of it in that way. Her cunt. At that moment, the word felt especially fitting.

Blair spread her legs apart, giving Kathy the access she needed. She gasped when her friend swiped her soft tongue up along her labia, and moaned when she did it again. Kathy began to lap at her like a kitten with a bowl of milk. The feelings were indescribable. In truth, no one had ever gone down on Blair before, and she was now realizing what she had been missing.

Kathy took her time, kissing, licking and sucking Blair before finally slipping her tongue inside her. Blair let out a loud moan as she felt her friend probing her insides. Kathy toyed with her that way for a few minutes before moving up to Blair's clit. Covering it with her mouth, she slipped a couple of her fingers inside Blair, slowly fucking her with them and she swirled her tongue over her clit.

Blair was in heaven, lying back and watching her friend while tweaking her own nipples. In the back of her mind, she knew Jason was watching, but for the moment this ceased being about him. It was about her and Kathy right now, and she was lost in the moment.

She could feel the now familiar building of an impending orgasm as Kathy continued licking and probing. Looking down, Blair locked eyes with Kathy, who was watching her intently as she licked and sucked Blair's clit. All at once, Blair shot over the edge, thrusting up against Kathy's mouth as an orgasm rocked her body. She half moaned, half growled as her body shook with pleasure. Kathy kept at her, making sure Blair took every bit of pleasure that she could. Finally, she let up and crawled up Blair's body, lying on top of her and kissing her friend softly.

1...456789