Writer in a Born Free RV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel backed away slightly and said, "You're going to have to do more than just touch the side of my boob to make me want to get into bed with you. Try stroking the front and then squeezing it a little, not too hard, just enough I can feel it."

I didn't figure Mel could have been wearing much of a bra, because as soon as I touched the front of her left breast, I felt a bump that could only have been her nipple. When I stroked that bump and then gently squeezed her breast, Mel's voice got a lot lower and huskier.

"For your first time, you're doing great. I'm starting to feel little sensations in my tummy. Maybe you should try the other boob so I can see if it's the same."

The nipple on her other breast seemed bigger, and when I stroked that bump, Mel caught her breath.

"Mmm...if Boyd did this to Meridith, she'd be ready to go further. What would Boyd have done to go further?"

"Well, in the romance novels, this is when the guy undresses the girl, but I'm not sure if I did that to you, it would still be just acting."

Mel surprised me then.

"Todd, if I was still just acting, I wouldn't have let you go as far as I already have. If you don't want to do this, I'll just go home, but ...well...I've thought about this a lot and I want to. I never felt about my ex like I feel about you. Maybe I'm just crazy or maybe I just need to feel like a woman again, but I need you to touch me...all over... and I need to make love with you."

Mel wasn't embarrassed when I pulled her top over her head. When I tried to unhook her bra and couldn't figure out how, she gently pushed my hands out of her way and unhooked it herself, then shrugged her shoulders and let it slip down her arms. I was just standing there, spellbound by the sight of her bare breasts until Mel picked up my hands and put them on her nipples.

They were already stiff and a lot longer than I'd imagined a woman's nipples would be. I also didn't imagine what stroking them with my fingertips would do. When I did, Mel moaned and then put her lips to mine again.

This time, the kiss was even more arousing. In a few seconds, my cock was trying to burst through the zipper of my pants. I know Mel felt it. I know because she slipped her right hand between us and stroked my cock through my jeans.

When Mel pulled away, she whispered, "I think it's time we both got undressed and into bed. Do you need to do anything so we have a bed?"

I pointed to the space over the cab.

"I sleep up there. The table makes into a bed too, but I've never used it that way."

Mel slipped out of her shoes and started rolling her pants down her hips.

"I hope it's big enough for two, because I don't want to go home tonight."

While I pulled down the little ladder I used to get into bed, Mel finished undressing. When I turned around, there she was, standing there totally naked and smiling.

"Do I go up first, or do you?"

I started undressing, but I couldn't really see what I was doing. Everything about Mel made me want her, from the breasts that sat on her chest to her narrow waist to the triangle of dark brown hair on her mound to her satin smooth inner thighs.

My cock was standing tall when I watched Mel climb the ladder. The hair-fringed lips between her thighs captured my eyes. The fact that they sort of moved up and down against each other as she went up the ladder would have been enough to stiffen my cock if the rest of her hadn't.

Mel pulled back the blanket and sheet, then rolled into my bed, and crooked her finger at me.

"It's not polite to keep a lady waiting."

I wasn't afraid, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. Here was this very desirable and experienced woman lying naked on my bed and wanting me to make love to her when I didn't have the slightest idea what she liked. If I screwed this up, she'd probably never talk to me again.

My nervous state must have shown on my face, because Mel smiled and stroked my chest.

"I know this is your first time, so I'll help you make it good for both of us. Kiss me again."

I was lying on my side, so I had to roll toward Mel to kiss her, and as soon as I did, I felt her hand pull my left hand to her breast. She broke the kiss just before I had to breathe, and then moved my index fingertip to her nipple and whispered, "I like to be kissed here too."

Well, I experienced a lot of firsts that night. I didn't realize how sensitive a woman's nipples can be until I kissed Mel's right nipple. She caught her breath and then moaned, "Oh God, it's been so long since I felt this way. Keep doing that. Do the other one too."

That kissing led to me accidentally opening my mouth enough that Mel's left nipple slipped between my lips. That surprised me and I closed my lips. Mel gasped and then pushed my head down so I couldn't get her nipple out of my mouth. She whispered, "Suck just a little. I love that feeling too."

Mel was breathing pretty fast after I sucked her right nipple gently, and I felt her hand guiding mine down over her smooth belly. She pushed my hand lower and lower until I felt hair under my fingertips, but she didn't stop pushing until my middle finger tip slipped between her lips. When it did, Mel moaned again, then moved the hand on mine to my stiff cock. She murmured, "Stroke up and down a little on the outside."

It was hard to concentrate on just stroking up and down over her lips because Mel was slowly jacking my cock. I was getting worried that I'd squirt right into her hand, but Mel apparently had done this before. She'd stroke my cock until I started to push into her hand, and then she'd stop. After the third time she stopped, Mel spread her thighs enough her lips opened and my finger slipped between them. When that happened, her hips lurched up really fast and my fingertip slipped down even more.

What I felt was the softest skin I'd ever felt and it was pretty wet and slippery. I figured Mel wanted me to keep stroking up and down so I did. On the first stroke up, my fingertip moved over a small little bump, and I thought I'd hurt Mel because she gasped and lurched up again.

I whispered, "Sorry, Mel. I won't do that again." Mel finally breathed, "No, Todd, keep doing it. It's how a man arouses a woman."

I wasn't sure if I was doing it right, but Mel started stroking my cock again, so I figured I must be. I'd move my finger down between her wet lips and then back up to that little bump. Each time my fingertip touched that little nub, Mel moaned and lifted up her hips. We'd done this a dozen times or so when Mel lifted her hips enough my fingertip slipped inside her a little. She moaned again, jacked my cock three times, and then murmured, "In and out, inside me."

As I did that, Mel got wetter and slipperier inside, and the longer I did it, the more she stroked my cock. After a while, Mel whispered, "Put it inside me now, Todd. I'm ready for you."

I can't really remember what sliding my cock inside Mel for the first time felt like. I suppose that's because the feeling was so overwhelming. I do remember it being that. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and it was more than just the feeling of my cock sliding into Mel's warm, wet depths. It was a feeling for Mel, another thing I'd never experienced with any woman. It was kind of like we were two and then all of a sudden, we were one. Even that doesn't do it justice, but it's the best I can do.

Mel started lifting herself up over my cock so it slipped inside her more, but I was running on what I suppose was instinct by then. I was stroking my cock in and out pretty fast. Mel whispered for me to slow down a little and I did for a while, but I was soon pumping away like mad. The inevitable happened a few seconds later. I groaned as my cock erupted inside Mel.

Three groans and three strokes later I stopped stroking and held myself up with my arms while I tried to breathe again. Mel stroked my back, and in a quiet whisper said, "I didn't think you would be able to stop, and that's OK. It's my turn now. Use your finger like before and kiss and suck my nipples."

It didn't take Mel long before she was digging her nails into my back and holding her breath while her hips jerked up and down. I kept my fingertip moving in and out inside her until she pulled my hand up so my fingertip was on that little bump again. I started rubbing it and Mel rolled her face to the side.

She was rocking her body up and down by then and alternately holding her breath and then gasping. A few minutes later, she cried out and her legs started to shake. She heaved her body up off the mattress, cried out again, and then her legs gave out and she fell back down, shaking and trying to squeeze her thighs together. I kept rubbing that little bump until she grabbed my hand.

"Oh God, Todd. Stop. I'm too sensitive now."

When I stopped, Mel pulled me down on top of her and kissed me until I had to stop to breathe. She let me breathe, but she didn't let me go. Instead, she just held me and stroked my back while kissing me on the cheek for a while, then whispered, "Think you can fix your short story now?"

I don't remember rolling to Mel's side and falling asleep, but at some point I did. I suppose not remembering was a reaction to the most fantastic experience I'd ever had. I do remember waking up about ten the next morning. I remember it because Mel was lying there with her breasts pressing into my side and her thigh over my legs. When I opened my eyes, she smiled.

"I'm not ready to get up yet. I think I'll give you another lesson instead."

I learned another thing about the Born Free that morning. I knew I could sit up about half way when in bed. More than that and I hit my head on the ceiling. What I didn't know was that when Mel straddled me and then impaled herself on my rigid cock, she couldn't raise up either. Instead, she could only get herself high enough that her nipples kept brushing my face.

I knew what she liked, so I happily sucked away at first one nipple and then the other, and was rewarded with a whole chorus of little moans and gasps from Mel as she rode my cock.

This time, it was easier to hold back because I knew what was coming, so to speak. I managed to do so until Mel gasped and her thighs started to quiver. I let go then, and decided the feeling of Mel having an orgasm at the same time I was squirting inside her was a lot better than what had happened the night before.

Mel thought so too, I think. She was still shaking a little when she laid down and pressed her breasts into my chest.

"I don't know if I can give you up after that", she whispered.

I stroked her cheek.

"I know I can't give you up, Mel."

No, it wasn't the sex that made me say that to Mel. Something happened to me that night, something that made me want to keep holding Mel against me, made me not want to let her go home. I wasn't sure if it was love or not. That understanding didn't come to me until a couple of weeks later. Mel went to see her mother over a weekend, and I felt like I'd lost myself. I spent the time banging out another short story, this one about a man whose wife cheats on him. He feels like he's not really a man until he meets a very special woman.

After Mel read that one, she only suggested one change.

"I love both this story and the first one after you fixed it, and I think a lot of women will too. There's only one change you should make. Change your name to a woman's name. Women won't read a short story written by a man.

So, my pen name became Melissa Robinson. I thought it sounded like an author's name, and since Mel had had so much to do with both stories, I wanted her to get at least part of her name on them.

I talked to an agent in Nashville, explained what I was doing, and asked her if she could sell my stories. She wasn't sure, but said she'd try because they were as good as her other clients wrote.

Two months later, my first short story came out in a women's magazine with a fairly low subscription rate, but my agent said the publisher wanted more. I started a third story then, the first of a dozen I wrote over that winter. Each one was helped along by Mel staying with me over the weekend. I learned a lot on those weekends and I put what I'd learned into my stories.

I had some money coming in after the fourth story was published, not a lot, but enough I felt comfortable asking Mel if she'd marry me. She smiled and then said, "Thank you for asking, but no. We still have a lot to learn about each other. Here's what I will do though. How about if you park your RV at my house and move in with me? You can still use your RV as your office when you're writing so nobody will bother you, but we'll be together."

I could understand why she was reluctant. She'd been disappointed once before. I was just happy that she wanted to live with me. We've been pretty happy since I moved in. I keep the Born Free plugged in at her house so it's a great place to write. Once in a while, Mel comes out and we use that bed over the cab, just to remember what brought us together.

It's almost Christmas now. Mel and I still work at Burger King, her to have something to do and me...well, it's mostly so I can be with Mel all the time. I could live on what I'm making as a writer, but Burger King is also a good place to watch people and to get story ideas. Melissa Robinson is still writing them and they're doing pretty well.

I'm also about halfway through a novel, this time under my own name. I haven't shown it to Mel yet. That's because of the characters and the plot. It's a science fiction novel about time travel. The main character, a woman, realizes that men in 2125 have all become too feminized for her liking. She makes the trip back to 2010 because she's read that men then were different. She's going to find a guy who's what she's dreamed about, but he's not going to notice her until...

Well, I don't want to give the plot away here. My agent has read my outline and what I've written so far and says she'll be able to sell it to one of the publishers of science fiction in Nashville. She says if the book sells well, the same publisher will give me an advance on my next novel.

Maybe then Mel will agree to marry me. If not, well...if waking up with Mel every morning is as close as I can get for a while, I can live with that. I know I can't live without it.