All Comments on 'Writer's Block'

by Nellskitchen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 15 years ago
Good but wrong category.

Nice story but it should be in Group Sex. I liked the sex and the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please

Loved it, there must be some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Group or Lesbian Wonderful Story

Great detail with a very well done sexploration of the act at the ending. Would love to read a second episode of this and hope you continue writting.

MalkorMalkorover 15 years ago
Excellent start...

...as others have commented, I do hope there is more to come in the story of Laya and Thea...

LadyLovesBlueLadyLovesBlueover 15 years ago
Well worth the wait...

I, too, hope for more between Layla and Thea... I would love to see deeper character development as they continue their relationship.. Will the next story be the book you write?

As always, great writing. Thank you...

LLB

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
purrrfect

I loved it! I know people have said it should be in the group sex catagory but I don't agree. You can have sex with three people and still have it be between two! I loved the connection they made and can't wait to read more!

Thank you

farechildefarechildealmost 15 years ago
Shining bright

Turned out great, but it needs more, don't you think?

Sapphos SisterSapphos Sisteralmost 15 years ago
What a skilful writer you are!

You have created rounded, believable characters with an intriguing story and great (hot) sex. Well done! I'd love to hear more of Laya and Heather.

Flora

x

AffairAffairover 12 years ago
Hmm..

Liked it, but not quite the right category as stated before. Still liked it :)

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 11 years ago
This was a great start, but...

...it just seems incomplete. You set a story line based on Heathers' change in life and finishing a book that's been rolling around in her head for years. Then, when you get to the point that she's finding herself you stopped. Hehe...Kind of like building up to a fantastic orgasim, rolling over and saying, "Nah, I'm good." Wonderfully written though and for that I gave you 5 stars, but I'm still left feeling like I'm missing out.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 7 years ago
Interesting

A well-written story with an interesting theme but it wasn't really a lesbian story when the bulk of the action described is between a supposed prostitute and her male client. I didn't find it entirely plausible, either, that someone like Heather would so willingly and easily surrender her self-respect for the sake of a book project. Neither was it plausible that an experienced prostitute like Laya would naively assume that because the client was married it was safe to have unprotected sex with him---after all, if he does it with her, a bar pickup, who the hell else is he likely to have done it with? Five stars for the quality of writing but I've got doubts about the plot.

erktecerktecabout 5 years ago
Loved your detail

I loved your story, pulling me deep into it. As with so many single chapter stories you want more, as part of me screamed for, but it was on another level just perfect to stand alone, having arrived at the point of the story by itself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous