Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three days later, she found herself once again sitting at her desk, her fingers poised over the keyboard of her laptop. She paused briefly, took a deep breath and typed the final sentence of her novel. She stared at the blinking cursor on the page. It no longer mocked her by its constant flashing. Instead, it now a signaled the end of her journey. Her book was done! She sat for a long moment to savor the feeling of accomplishment welling up in her. Not only was she done; more importantly, she was satisfied. She knew in her heart that the novel was good piece of work. The characters were strong and the story compelling. She was also sure that the eroticism woven into the plot and character interactions would hold her readers' interest. "Good job, girl" she silently mouthed to herself.

As she rose from her chair, she heard knocking at her door; three knocks, followed by five knocks - the code she and Nathan had agreed to whenever he came calling. She crossed the room and opened the door. The intruder stood there, looming over her in a floor-length raincoat and hoodie. She hesitated for a brief moment, just long enough for the intruder to close the distance between them as she backed quickly through the open door, only to trip over the threshold and fall backward. Before she knew it, he was towering over her as she lay on the floor. He bent over her, offering his hand to help her up. "I'm not going to hurt you," he said in his flat monotone. She didn't take it, scooting back instead until her back was against the wall.

"Who are you, she said, what do you want from me?" He reached into the large pocket of his rain coat and pulled out a number of pieces of paper. Many had been previously crumpled, and she could see that he had attempted to straighten them. He let them drop next to her and she could see that they were discarded pages from her manuscript; pages that she had printed out for editing and then tossed away once changes had been made on her laptop. "I'm not here to hurt you; don't be afraid, he said. He hesitated for a moment, took a step toward her and said "I like your story. I want you to read it to me - please." His voice was still flat and unemotional, but there was no threatening tone to it to speak of and she felt a bit less anxious.

He reached out to her, grasped both of her shoulders and pulled her to her feet. She could feel his strength in his grip as he held her firmly, but not in a manner intended to inflict any pain. His hands were massive and he clearly could have snapped her bones if he wanted, but he seemed sincere in his statement that he did not want to hurt her. He planted her gently in her chair behind her writing desk. The completed manuscript of her novel lay beside her laptop, as did the walkie-talkie. He reached over, grabbed the walkie talkie and tossed it to the far corner of the room where it shattered. She glanced over to where the shotgun was propped against the wall, but he was well ahead of her. He had already grabbed it. He pulled up a chair opposite her, laid the shotgun in his lap and said "please read it to me Dawn."

His use of her name startled her a bit, but again the overall effect was more calming than anything. "Why don't you read it yourself?" she asked, pushing the 300-plus page manuscript across the desk toward him. He did not respond verbally but a brief "tell" flashed across his face signaling his concealed shame at his inability to read beyond a second-grade level. She saw it and understood. He seemed more vulnerable because of it, but she had no way of knowing whether he was violent or of what he was capable. She decided the best course was to play for time.

She glanced at the wall-clock over his shoulder. It was almost 4:00 pm and Nathan usually stopped by between 5:00 and 6:00 pm. She decided the best course for now, at least, would be to comply with his request and keep him at bay until Nathan arrived. She opened the first page of the manuscript and began to read. He eased back in his chair, the shotgun casually cradled in his arm, and half closed his eyes as he listened to her read.

The first chapter finished, she raised her eyes from the manuscript and looked at him. "Go on, he said, keep reading." She hesitated, all too aware that the next chapter included two very explicit sexual encounters involving the main character. Dawn wondered how her audience of one might react when he heard her read the scenes. She decided she would try to bluff her way through. Midway through the 2d page of Chapter Two, she began to turn the page and made a clumsy attempt to turn multiple pages at the same time. He immediately caught on to her ruse and said "don't do that; read every word on every page - please." She took a deep breath and returned to the passage that she had skipped. She knew that when she put the words on paper that they were highly erotic and would likely arouse her readers - that was her intent after all. But hearing them actually spoken added a dimension she had not anticipated. As she listened to herself describe the seduction and ravishing of her main character, she felt an all-too-familiar tingling in her loins. She tried hard not to allow her arousal to be reflected in the tone of her voice, but there was no doubt that she was now speaking in a more breathless fashion than previously.

Her "guest" was also affected by the unspooling of the story. His right hand began to massage the growing bulge near his left thigh as he leaned in and listened raptly. She looked over at him and asked "what are you doing?" He just looked at her and said "keep reading, Dawn, I love your story and I love listening to you read it to me." Her eyes returned to the page and she read on. The passage went on longer than she remembered and continued to build to a sexual crescendo. She could no longer suppress the tingling in her own loins. She could feel herself begin to wetten, and was thankful that the surface of the table concealed her lower torso from her intruder. She glanced over at him again. Her eyes widened when she saw that he had lowered his trousers and was now slowly stroking his erect shaft. He met her gaze and said "keep reading." His cock was long and thick, and very hard. The sight of it did nothing to lessen the tingling between her legs.

The next chapter took up where the previous one left off and began with another seduction scene. She usually didn't get turned on when reading her own work, but then again, she never read it to a stranger who was stroking himself in front of her. Her super-ego reasonably told her she should be repulsed, but her primitive id encouraged her to watch and enjoy. She seemingly couldn't help herself and listened to her id. There was a slight smile on his face as he continued to look at her. She continued to read.

As the next passage unfolded, his stroking became more rapid. More than once, she interrupted her reading to steal a glance at him. He was a huge man, with huge hands and his cock was impressive. The mushroom head was broad and thick and she briefly indulged the image of it pressing against her wet pussy, trying to gain entry. As she read, she reached down, pulled the hem of her peasant skirt to the tops of her thighs and began to touch herself through her damp panties. It became increasingly difficult to continue to read while doing so, and he noticed when the cadence of her reading began to falter. "What are you doing, he said. Keep reading." As he spoke, he pushed the table to one side with an easy swipe on his meaty hand and saw her hand between her legs.

She snatched it away, embarrassed. "Keep touching yourself, he said. Keep reading and keep touching yourself, he commanded firmly." They sat there in their chairs, perhaps no more than five feet between them. His cock was fully exposed and precum had begun to overflow and run down its shaft. Her creamy thighs were parted, her thin white panties had soaked through and the outline of her labia was clearly visible. She did not close her legs however. Instead, she did as she was told. While she continued to read, she was finding it more and more difficult to concentrate on the words before her. She kept glancing at his cock, all the while gently stroking her pussy lips through her wet panties. "Take them off, he said mater-of-factly. I want to see you. Her id was in complete control now. She complied without saying a word. She opened her legs wider to give him a better view. The short downy hairs surrounding her pussy lips were wet with her juices, which had formed a small puddle between her legs.

"Keep touching yourself," he said. "I can't do that and keep reading to you, she said. I can barely focus on the words anymore" she said, dropping the manuscript to the floor. "Then just tell me what you remember writing, but keep talking to me," he said, as he continued stroking himself. She began to narrate from memory. The scene was a memorable one, so she was pretty sure that her narration was close to what was on the written page. She began to describe in detail the deflowering of one of the chief characters in the book. She described how she was first bathed by her "teacher;" how he used his silk tie to reach between her legs in the warm tub and massage her clit unit she had her first orgasm; how he dried her off and dressed her in a flowing wedding gown before leading her to his bed; how he proceeded to drop between her legs and tease her pussy with his tongue until she gushed all over his face; how he slipped a small dildo into her rosebud as he did so; how he showed her for the first time what a man's erect cock looked and tasted like; and finally, how he first gently, and then suddenly, buried its full length in her wet pussy as she screamed out in pain.

She looked her intruder in the eye as she described these things in explicit detail, all the while playing with her clit and watching him stroke his huge cock. Soon, she could hold back no longer as she felt the orgasm build deep within her and then seemingly erupt out her soaking pussy. "Oh my God, Oh, my God" she panted over and over again, as each wave of her orgasm rolled over her. She clamped her legs together over her hand, bent at the waist, and continued to stroke herself as each wave arrived and then subsided. Finally, she looked up at him. There was a slight smile on his face. "That was beautiful to see Dawn," he said.

She felt momentarily drained, but not sated by any means. She focused her full attention now on watching him stroke. "Would you like to touch it", he asked as he placed the shotgun on the floor next to his chair. Her fear of him had passed by now. She was sure that he wasn't there to harm her. He had taken and held the shotgun not because he wanted to use it against her, but to ensure that she did not use it on him. He too clearly felt more comfortable.

She rose from her chair and dropped to her knees in front of him, her face inches from his erection. Now that she was closer, she was even more surprised by its size. Its girth was the size of her wrist, and it was easily nine inches in length. His large ball sack hung below; no doubt full of his ripe seed. She looked up at him with a mixed look of trepidation and lust on her face. He reached out, took her hand and wrapped it around his cock. It was hot to the touch and rock hard. He held his hand over hers and began to stroke again. She could feel the foreskin sliding against the rigid shaft as she stroked him up and down.

"Talk to me Dawn. Tell me what you want to do to me. Tell me what you want me to do to you." She looked up at him and the words began to pour forth. "I want to taste your gorgeous cock. I want to lick your balls and suck your huge cock. I want to feel you shoot your cum in the back of my throat. I want you to ram your cock into my wet pussy and fuck me until I beg you to stop. I want you to bend me over, grab my hips and ram it in as deep as you can. I want to feel your cum still dripping out of my pussy when I go to sleep tonight."

Her words had a clear effect on him. He began to groan as more precum dribbled from the head of his cock and ran down over her hand. She leaned in, opened her mouth as wide as she could and took the large mushroom head of his cock into her mouth. The precum still oozing from his cock was salty-sweet in her mouth, but it did not prepare her for what was to literally come next. Suddenly, she felt his cock begin to pulse in her hand in rapid succession as he pumped copious amounts of thick hot cum into the back of her mouth. She tried to swallow most of it, but it soon overcame her capacity to do so and began to run out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her blouse. His groans turned into low moans as he continued to experience a series of aftershocks, each of which was accompanied by additional spurts of cum.

When she was sure he was done, she pulled her head away and looked at him. A look of pure contentment softened his otherwise hard features and he looked for a moment like a young boy. "That was so good," he said looking into her eyes. "So good." Without saying another word, he rose, took her by the shoulders and placed her in the chair in which he had been seated. He dropped to his knees, pulled her hips to the edge of the chair and pushed her skirt up as far as he could, completely exposing her to him. He pushed her knees wide and up toward her chest. She assumed he was about to go down on her, but he surprised her when he removed a large hunting knife from its sheath on his belt. She started and tried to pull back from him, but he held her firmly in place. "Stay still," he commanded as he brought the tip of the knife up towards her pussy. She began to whimper, but was frozen in place, too petrified to move. "Stay still" he said again as she began to squirm. "I told you I won't harm you."

The very tip of the polished steel blade was now hovering just below her clit. Using the tip, he began to slowly trace a circle around her clit, barely touching it. The feeling was like someone very lightly tracing a sharp fingernail across one's skin, wakening nerve cells just below the skin and sending small pulses of pleasure to the brain. She relaxed a bit now, fairly certain that indeed, he was not going to harm her. He continued to lightly trace the tip of the blade around the circumference of her clit, and then down and around her labia. The feeling was electric and unlike anything she had ever experienced before. He continued this for some time and she felt herself getting wetter and wetter in anticipation of whatever was next.

When she felt she could take no more, he withdrew the blade; but he didn't return it to its sheath. Instead, he flipped it around and started to press its ivory handle into her pussy. She could feel its carved etchings against the walls of her pussy as he pushed it deeper and deeper. The muscles in her vagina closed around it and throbbed. Once the knife handle was fully embedded, he put the sheath over it and slowly began to rotate it. As he did so, he unbuttoned her blouse to expose her white bra, which was struggling to contain her breasts. She was close to coming now and told him so. He responded by slowing removing the ivory knife handle from her and raising it to her face where he instructed her to lick her juices from it. She did so without complaint. When she was done, he once again unsheathed the knife and with one quick motion, sliced her bra away to expose her nakedness to him.

Once again, he knelt between her open legs. This time he brought his face close to her pussy, so close, that she could feel his warm breath as he exhaled. She expected him to ravish her with his lips and tongue, but instead he began to gently, ever so gently, flick the tip of his tongue against her swollen clit. He would flick it, wait for a bit, and then flick it again. He would vary the time between each such that her anticipation only served to make her more excited.

She could feel her orgasm building again deep within her. He seemed to sense that she was close as he used his large fingers to spread the wet lips of her labia, exposing the shiny pinkness of the walls of her vagina. Then he kissed her there. She felt his warm lips move on her with the passion of a lover initiating his virgin bride. Then, she felt his tongue as it penetrated her. It was firm and very long, and soon the tip of his tongue was flicking the inside of her vagina, almost deep enough to reach her G-spot. The sensation was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. She grabbed the back of his head and held it tightly against her loins. Then she could hold it back no longer as the first spasm of her orgasm exploded from her pussy. She thrust her hips upwards and closed her strong thighs around his head as spasm after spasm overtook her. Only after the last small aftershock produced one last whimper from her did she open her kegs to release him. As she did so, she could feel his long tongue withdraw from her, continuing to flick at her as it did so.

She was still hungry for him though. She knew their love-making would not be complete until she took him inside of her. He was thinking the same thing as he pulled her to her feet, spun her around and laid her back on the desk. He pulled her hips to the edge of the desk, and she spread her legs open for him, signaling her desire to be taken. He stood there poised between her legs and looked at her. He began to rub the head of his huge cock up and down her slit, wetting its tip with her juices. He hesitated for a moment as he knew how big he was and past experience had taught him that some women were simply not able to accommodate him. She shared that concern, but she desperately wanted to feel him inside of her. She looked into his eyes and nodded.

He began to push into her. The head of his cock pushed against the pink walls of her pussy stretching them, she was sure, to their very limit. She clenched her fists and cried out. "It's so big. I don't know if I can take it all. Go slow, please, go slow" she said between rapid intakes of breath. The full mushroom head was in her now. He waited a few moments to let her adjust to it, and adjust she did. When she realized he was not going to split her wide open, she reached down between her legs, grabbed his shaft and began to pull it into her. Taking the cue, he continued to push into her until he was almost fully inside, at which point he pulled it all the way out, only to reenter her immediately; this time with a sure, quick thrust that caused her to gasp loudly.

"Fuck me. Fuck me with that huge cock. I want to feel every inch of you" she demanded. He obliged. His next thrust was balls deep and she felt the head of his cock pressing against her cervix. She squealed. She could indeed feel every inch now. She pulled her knees all the way up to her chest, held her legs spread wide for him and urged him on. "Fuck my pussy, fuck me hard. I want to feel your huge balls slapping against my ass each time you ram it into my cunt." His cock was slick with her juices and despite her tightness, he glided in and out of her with ease.

She locked eyes with him as he fucked her. She knew she was close to coming, as was he. "Let me fuck you now. I want to make you cum," she said breathlessly. He didn't hesitate. He wrapped his large hands around her and lifted her from the table as he turned them both around, all while still deeply embedded in her. Then he laid back on the table with her astride him. He seemed even deeper now.

She began to rise and fall on him, relishing the fullness of him as he continued to fill and stretch her pussy. Then she began undulating her hips, rotating and thrusting them like a belly dancer dancing on his hard cock. He reached up and pinched her nipples, causing her to cry out again. As she continued to pump his cock, she leaned down to kiss him hungrily on the lips. His long tongue snaked to the back of her throat. When she finally pulled away to get her breath, his tongue darted out to her nipple, flicking it in much the same way he had teased her clit. The sensation was electric and helped to fuel her building orgasm.