Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, he was on the brink of coming and was thrusting upwards into her. Moments later, she felt his hot cum begin to shoot into the depths of her pussy. Then, it began to run out of her, down the full length of his cock, onto his balls; pooling on the desk. Her own orgasm soon followed as she continued to fuck his still stiff, cum-covered cock.

After she came, she collapsed on his chest and they both laid there breathing heavily for the next few minutes. Eventually, Dawn looked up at the wall clock and noticed the time. Realizing that Nathan could be there any minute, she lifted off of him and stood next to the table. Her peasant skirt dropped back to the floor, and she could feel his cum starting to run down her inner thigh. As she buttoned her blouse, he began to gather himself as well. "You have to go; you can't be here when Nathan arrives," she said. He nodded and backed toward the door. He reached behind himself, opened it and quickly disappeared into the evening mist. Dawn looked around the room and did her best to straighten it before Nathan arrived.

Soon, Nathan's signature knock came at the door and she opened to it find him standing there. He must have noticed something about her appearance being "off" as he inquired "are you OK?" "Yes, of course," she responded, too quickly to alleviate his concern. He took a step toward her, obviously intending to take her in his arms, but she suddenly realized that she reeked of sex. The cum had left a long sticky trail down her inner leg and she was concerned that it would ultimately betray her by finding its way to the floor. She stepped back, excused herself and turned toward the bathroom just off the main room. Once inside, she cleaned herself up (surprised by the copious amounts of cum that continued to dribble from her pussy) and tried to regain her composure.

When she returned to the main room, Nathan stood there with a sheepish look on his face. "There's something I have to tell you," he said. "It's about the intruder. I know who he is; I've known all along." He paused, trying to read any reaction in her face. She looked at him with a combined look of irritation and puzzlement. "Who? she asked. "His name is Bo - he's kind of a loner. He lives in the woods in a small shack and mostly avoids people. He shifted his stance nervously and then said, after a long pause. "He's my brother." Again, he watched for a reaction before proceeding. "Your brother," she asked, incredulous! "Yes. I would have told you sooner, but I knew you were not in any danger. He's never harmed anyone or anything, and I know he idolizes you." "I would have told you sooner," he said, looking down at the floor, fearful of any eye contact now, "but he gave me a reason to stay close to you; to 'protect' you." She was briefly tempted to tell him that his "protection" had not prevented his brother from just fucking her to three orgasms, but instead, she just looked at him and said, "Nathan, you shit. You knew how terrified I was, and used it as a way to get into my pants. I think you better leave."

Two days passed and neither Nathan nor Bo tried to see her. The day after that, Dawn was on the road back to Chicago. She had already provided a copy of her manuscript to her editor, who reacted with unbridled enthusiasm. The fact that Dawn had had not laid eyes on either Nathan or Bo in her final days at the cabin was perfectly OK with her. That said, she would never forget her experiences there. In fact, she was already looking forward to returning to the cabin in the Spring and starting on her next book, a book in which both Nathan and Bo would play prominent roles.