Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he looked up.

I wish he hadn't. I could have pretended he was someone else until that moment. But now his face was in my face. I couldn't get away from the truth. I was being fucked by my younger brother. His large cock now frantically pushing in and out. The power of his thrusts giving the tattoo'd guy from the club a run for his money.

All I could think was 'I wish we'd done doggy'. That way I wouldn't have had to look in his eyes.

His face moved closer to mine, and in the heat of the moment, my lips went towards his. Our lips locked, our tongues began to dance. Every part of my brain screamed how wrong it was. And every part of my body loved it.

And then..there it was. I felt his thrusts speed up, then suddenly pause as deep as he could inside me, as the first shot of cum filled my insides. Followed by another. And another.

And as he climbed off me, and offered his dirty wet shower towel as something to wipe his cum off me, I knew he had no excuse now for badly written erotica.

-----

Epilogue.

I saw his story appear on Litrotica about a week later. He was using the username SilentStud04.

I read the ending. He'd done a good job. He left it open to a sequel. That was smart of him. He already had some comments, asking for a part 2. I checked the ratings. 4.63 so far out of 5. Not bad.

As for me and my writing? Well...

"Honey.?" my mum called out.

I climbed out of the bath, wrapped my towel around myself and walked to my bedroom.

"Um..sweety?" she said almost nervously. I didn't expect her to act like this. "I couldn't help but read your laptop as I vacuumed your room. Um...what type of story are you writing??"

"It's for an online forum," I told her. "I could even win some prize money in the next contest. It's about a mother and daughter. But..I've got a problem. Maybe...you could help me?..."

FIN

------------

EDIT NOTE - Only in the editing of this story did I realise I've basically created Literotica inception. I do not apologise for this.

Five stars and comments always brighten my day. Thanks for reading.

12