Writer's Pet

Story Info
His Mistress needs inspiration. He happily obliges.
1.3k words
4.34
12k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a text from my Mistress.

"In my office. Now."

Without a word, I got up and crossed the hall, finding her standing there waiting for me. Mistress Vivienne was completely nude, as was the norm for her this early in the morning. But even from where I stood, I could see that she was wet. More than that, she looked drenched, and there was an almost primal look in her eyes that both intrigued and frightened me.

"Under the desk," was all she said, and I quickly did as ordered, kneeling beneath her writing desk and wondering just what she had in store for me. I watched as she sat down, her glistening snatch right in front of me, the scent of her warm, wet pussy providing a better wake-up jolt than any coffee ever could.

Her hand slid beneath the desk and rubbed at her cunt, and she moaned knowing I was watching and waiting. "I woke up so horny today," she whispered softly between moans. "I've played with myself three times already, but nothing seems to help."

Stopping, she leaned over and looked at me kneeling there, a wicked smirk on her beautiful lips. "So I've decided to write. And while I do, you are going to eat me until I tell you to stop. Do you like the sound of that sweetie?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress."

She lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders as I crawled closer, and the moment the tapping of her fingers along the keys reached me, I dove right in.

I began by gently kissing her inner thighs, wanting to wait a little before I made for her cunt. Right then left and back again, tracing a path from her thighs to her glistening pussy. As I closed in, I flicked my tongue out against it, getting a little taste of her on it.

Knowing that she herself had played with her pussy three times already made me wonder just what she expected of me. Still, I did not want to disappoint her, and the more my tongue began to poke at the warm, wetness before me, the hotter it seemed to get.

Her scent surrounded me, and the moment I tasted her I could tell how horny she was. Her pussy was so juicy, I lapped at it hungrily, not wishing to waste a drop of Mistress's precious cum. My tongue slipped in and out of her, teasing her even as my cock strained against my boxers.

As my tongue danced along her lips, I pressed my nose closer, breathing in her scent like a junkie searching out their next fix. Her pussy smelled amazing, the scent of sex practically leaking out of her along with her juices. I wanted- no, needed, to pleasure this pussy.

And so I did.

Licking and sucking, nibbling at her clit and sucking at her with the kind of suction that'd make a vacuum jealous, my world was her taste and her scent, and I relished it. I could hear her moans above the tapping of the keys, wondering if she was indeed getting any writing done at all.

The deeper my tongue prodded, the louder her moans got, but I dared not stop. Even when her legs closed around my head and I felt her shiver, I kept at it. Only when the wave of her orgasm began and her juices flowed freely into my waiting mouth did I stop for breath.

For a moment, I thought that was it. Her fingers stopped typing, but she did not grace me with a look. Instead, she spoke between her lingering moans, and her words sent shivers through me. "Again."

With a soft groan, I did as Mistress Vivienne commanded, and began to eat her precious pussy out once more. She was beyond drenched, and my face was practically coated with her juices, but I would never disobey my beloved Mistress. I would lick her pussy for all eternity if she so desired.

And this morning, it seemed like she did.

I lost count of how many orgasms I brought out of her as she typed away, but when all was said and done my cock was aching and my face was as wet as her pussy. And then, just as I thought I would not be leaving this spot for a long time, Mistress stopped typing.

"Do you want to come read what I've written sweetie?"

She beckoned me as she pushed the chair back, allowing me to crawl out from beneath the desk, my knees sore and my cock stiff as a board against my confining boxers. I watched as she stood on shaky legs, then slide a red-nailed finger beneath my chin and turned my attention upwards. She smiled that beautiful smile of hers, the one that made me melt regardless of the situation and, as if I weighed nothing at all, brought me to my feet with only a finger.

"Sit," Mistress Vivienne ordered, practically pushing me into the seat she herself had just vacated. Before I could think, she plopped her perfect naked bottom and still damp pussy onto my lap. She must've felt my cock beneath her, for she let out a soft giggle as she squirmed to 'get comfortable'.

Her story lay on the laptop before me, and I began to read it. It was Thanksgiving-themed- about ladies sitting 'round a dinner table while their subs knelt beneath, every one of them getting their own special meal. Not too different from the one I'd had this morning.

As expected, the details were tantalizing and had my cock already not been hard, it would have been within moments of beginning. Of course, the warm body sitting in my lap was probably helping matters. And Mistress was well aware of that. The more I read, the more she would shift around, her ass and pussy teasing my cock through my boxers. I moaned each and every time, but there was nothing I could do about it.

But, there were other things I could do.

Slowly, I left my left hand move up and across her body, rubbing her nipples one at a time as my fingers traced their way around them, then gently massaging her tits as well. Once again, her moans reached my ears, and I could feel the dampness of her pussy grow. She was still horny, and so was I.

The story itself was only growing hotter, and I knew that I could not wait to finish up and offer my critique. Instead, I lowered my lips to her ear and whispered "You write so well Mistress. This story is so hot." She groaned louder, from the pleasure as well as the praise, and what had begun as gentle, almost teasing movements turned into full-on grinding. Her ass and pussy rubbed hard against my boxer-trapped cock, and I was loving every minute of it.

Page after page I read, my hand never stopping rubbing her body nor her teasing letting up. I was almost certain I would cum soon, especially given how hot the story continued to be, let alone everything Mistress was doing and had been doing to me ever since I'd entered the room.

And then, just as I reached the last page, where one of the lucky subs found himself at the end of a guest's teasing toes, the story ended.

"What?" Was all I could mutter, even as Mistress Vivienne herself slid off my lap, leaving my erect cock standing in my pussy-juice stained boxers. My pleading eyes looked up at her as her grin turned wicked as could be.

"I'm still working on the ending," she said with a giggle. "Now, fix my spelling and grammar like a good boy, and then maybe you and I can figure out the best way for that story to finish."

Then she gave me a kiss, brushed her fingers against the crotch of my boxers, and skipped out of the room, leaving me hard, horny, and ready to work.

I love being Mistress Vivienne's writing pet.