Writing a New Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The sex starts when she drives to William's house dressed only in a raincoat. The guard at the gate to the development sees all there is to see when she doesn't belt it up. Claudia is wife number three and yes, they all married for money. William's a very successful attorney and has done extremely well in his field. Money doesn't bring happiness."

"Oh. I'll have to remember that one. Can't wait to read it."

"You're getting close."

We drove to Carlotta's Mexican, drank margaritas, ate a wonderful meal and we spent the night there as both of us had been drinking. I should have been the designated driver but had too good a time. I got us a room for the night and we stepped inside it knowing what came next. Darla turned and kissed me, then said, "I'll be right back," and stepped inside the bathroom.

I turned back the bedcovers, undressed myself and lay on the bed waiting for her. She came out of the bathroom carrying her clothes and placed them carefully on a chair back. I rose and held her, touching her body for the first time, then I kissed her again and again. I held her hand as I walked her to the bed, helped her lay down and lay beside her. Something was off. She was here but some part of her wasn't. The eyes told me a story. I held her and said, "nothing happens until you're ready. It doesn't have to be tonight, this month or ever, really, just so you're comfortable." I could feel her relax as I held her. She turned away from me and backed into spooning with me.

"Please hold me," she said. "It's even a while since I've been alone with a man. I really like you but let's take this slow."

We spooned and I held her until her breathing settled into a regular rhythm indicating sleep. She was in the prime of life. Her skin was smooth and tight, not a blemish on her. Her breasts were full, her stomach flat and her legs long and shapely. My left arm was under her as she lay in the crook of my arm. My right arm curved around her as I held her. I eventually slept content in a magic moment.

The next morning was golden. She stirred, blinked and looked over her shoulder to look at me. She turned to face me and kissed me. Her tongue pressed inside my mouth and then our tongues dueled back and forth.

"I have to pee," she said with a smile. "I'll be right back. Save my seat." When she returned she pulled back the covers and took my cock into her mouth. Now this was heaven. She sucked it expertly, then threw a leg over and mounted me, rocking up and down as she rose and fell on my cock. I took over helping her rise, then pushing her down on me, getting as deep as possible. This went on until she tired then she took me in her mouth and finished me off. She smiled, kissed me and settled on top of me.

"Good morning! I hope that was good for you. I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Let's take a shower then you can take me to Sunday brunch." We showered, dressed and she found a well-reviewed restaurant nearby. After a luxurious meal we headed home. There, she ducked into her car and I thought with alarm that she was leaving then realized she had a change of clothes in the car. Waving the clothes, she said as she smiled, "I planned ahead but not far enough ahead. I had hoped to stay the night here but didn't think we would spend the night there." We changed in the main room together. I made us some special coffee I had saved and we sat on the front porch sipping it together. It was a comfortable silence.

Afterward, she again curled up on the couch and began reading.

"Where are you at?" I asked.

"Chapter eleven. The sex is good and getting better. If the sex gets much hotter I'm going to have to rape you."

I laughed, came up behind her and kissed her head. "Good luck with that."

She read until she put it down and said she needed to go home. "I have wash to do and will need to get ready for tomorrow. I have the early shift."

I walked her to her car. "Thank you for all of this. It was perfect," I told her.

"Thank you as well. I haven't had this much fun in a long time." With that said, she waved and drove away.

That night I got a text from her. 'That's hot stuff, Ryan. Jeez talk about rabbits fucking!'

i texted back, 'Robert never had a chance once the guardrails broke down and the affair began. William was just too intense not only sexually but in the care and attention he gave to Valerie. She just ate it up and began to give it right back. Her sex life changed radically both in intensity and frequency. William is an older man but has a high sex drive. Two rabbits fucking is a good description.'

The next morning I began working on sixteen again. I was trying to describe the destruction left behind. I was still tinkering with it when I heard from Darla, "This is awful. It's a gorgeous day out there but here I am in my chair reading this damn book."

I laughed at that. "Give me back the manuscript and you can go out to the park and feed the ducks with no guilt."

"They'll still be there when I get done. I'm catching up! Temperatures locally are up five degrees from reading those sex scenes. You can write as well as you talk. What happens in thirteen and later that's got you stuck?" Darla questioned me

"I put thirteen down and moved ahead to the wreckage left behind. I figure one more chapter after sixteen and I'll be done. Thirteen is the high point. Valerie divorces Robert. William divorces Claudia and they are both free. They live together and she plans their new house to an obsessive level but at least it keeps her busy. William has a big new case where he is the lead attorney in a big liability issue. He needs it, he's now supporting three ex-wives. His adult kids are telling him Valerie is just another ex-wife-to-be and then he'll be supporting four of them. There's no leaving it all behind. They plan a wedding and his kids say they're not coming. Valerie plans an epic honeymoon and he tells her he can't leave until this court case is over. Robert is broken-hearted and his maid calls Valerie to say he's drinking a lot more of his vodka. Stress is just everywhere. They thought they could just start over but they're dragging the past after them. There's no escape from that. There are cracks in the facade of happiness and joy."

"Sounds like thirteen is finished and it's on to fourteen."

"You may be right. It all just came together in my mind. I've got to get this on paper before I forget. I'll call you soon."

"Okay." When there was no reply she realized the connection had been broken. He'd hung up on her.

Three days later he called her. "I feel badly for going so abruptly the other day but after you said it sounded complete I realized you were right. Then it was a race to write it all down. I recorded a text to myself repeating what I told you. At least I had it down while it was fresh in my mind. When can you come for dinner?"

"I open tomorrow. I'm free after that."

"Can you stay the night?"

"I'd like that. I'll bring clean clothes."

We ate and talked together then we listened to the frogs as we sat outside in the darkness. Darla read some more before saying, "I need a shower, then I'm ready for bed. It was an early start this morning."

We lay in the darkness and held each other, talking softly, then we kissed, said goodnight and I held her. These were just golden times.

The next morning I kissed her all over, licked her nipples as she gasped and trailed my kisses down her body. I kissed her feet, her legs, her golden-colored thighs and her soft inner thighs. I kissed and licked her pussy, moving from one area to another as my two fingers inside her made her gasp over and over. I brought her to three orgasms before I relented and kissed her lips.

"My God, you're hired!"

"We've only just begun," I told her. In a while I brought her to orgasm again then fucked her as hard and as long as I could.

"Should I call you William instead of Ryan?" she said with a satisfied smile.

"No, Ryan will do just fine."

Darla left reluctantly and I returned to writing. I finally finished thirteen and printed it. I'd read the paper copy for any mistakes I'd made, then give it to Darla to read.

Fourteen began with the horror of Robert's death. He was walking from his studio back to the house early one morning while drunk. He was walking along the edge of the pool, slipped on wet paving and fell, knocking himself out, then he rolled into the pool to drown. The maid found him the next morning floating facedown in the pool. Valerie flew to Arizona and stayed in their second home in the desert. She attended the funeral and was the object of intense gossip that she was the cause of his demise. It frustrated her no end. Robert was buried after being eulogized as a premier artist of his time. She stayed in the desert as William litigated his trial. As always, his presentation was impeccable but the case was involved and seemed to drag on and on. Valerie enjoyed the sun, lying nude alongside her equally nude sister under the desert sun and inviting friends to join them by the pool. She and her sister flew home for her wedding. Valerie and William had a very small ceremony with her sister and a few of his friends as his children from two different wives refused to attend. The honeymoon would have to wait, to Valerie's endless frustration. The house was progressing slowly as Valerie meddled in the plans, making changes after rooms were finished and driving up costs. William had to finally tell her to sign off on it as is.

As I wrote, Darla was helping a friend pack, move and settle into a newer, larger apartment. We talked nightly and texted back and forth as well.

On the first of her two days off from work she came to visit and stay the night. She immediately stripped, stripped me and sat on my face as I licked her pussy. After three orgasms she rolled off me and kissed me.

I put her on hands and knees and fucked her hard. After yet another orgasm for her I came deep inside her. "You are just full of surprises."

Darla smiled her wonderful smile. I fucked her twice more in the day that followed satisfying her and me intensely. It was warm today and she curled up yet again to read but this time in the nude.

"I don't get any chances to be nude so this is fun." She read thirteen and said, "interesting. There's highs and lows. I can't wait for fourteen. Write faster!" She came over and sat on my desk in front of my laptop and spread her legs, giving me a close look at her pussy. "I'm ready for more." She took two fingers and put them inside her, then pulled them out and moved them to the space between our two faces. They were glistening with her juices and she sucked them, then smiled.

I pushed my paperwork to one corner of the desk and lay her down on my desk. I pulled her toward me until her pussy was just over the edge of the desk, put her legs over my shoulders then I fucked her yet again.

"When I want tender lovemaking I'll tell you. Otherwise keep doing what you're doing," she said with that beautiful smile she had. "Don't change a thing."

I had to put my time with Darla aside as I pushed ahead with the book. Fifteen began with the long-delayed honeymoon. Valerie was specific in her research and would only stay in the best suite each location had to offer. They visited San Francisco, then Hawaii and finally Polynesia. Shortly after they came back William started another trial. He had won every case he had ever tried. A photographic memory and a tremendous intellect gave him an advantage over other lawyers. During the trial, as he reached the conclusion of his closing summation he suffered a massive stroke and was rushed to the hospital. Valerie joined him there. She was told it looked bad. His right side was affected from leg to face by what happened. He was conscious but unable to talk. He ranted and raved when no one could understand him. He tried writing but being right handed meant he was starting over when he tried to write left handed.

Evelyn called me, "I'm excited. The story is progressing well and the characters are sharply drawn. I printed what you've sent and I've sent you some markups and changes via FedEx that you should receive tomorrow. Keep up the great work!"

I was loving the progress I was making. Darla was a welcome change, one I welcomed. This young woman had wormed her way into my mind if not also my heart. I had come here to get away from distraction but had instead found an intriguing woman who read my book and critiqued it, helping me tighten it up. I would have to dedicate it to her.

When next I saw her I told her, "the book, when it's finished, is dedicated to you. You've been invaluable as well as dear. I've enjoyed your contribution to the book almost as much as I have enjoyed our time together." I got the easy smile and a kiss.

The end of fifteen and the beginning of sixteen were the aftermath of his stroke. He was moved home after he was stabilized and a nurse came daily to check on him. His office was reduced to minor cases tried by his associates greatly reducing their income. In the end it was closed. William's frustration level was high. He wasn't able to communicate his thoughts and feelings. His intellect fully functioned but he was unable to convey his insights. The therapist brought a special keyboard with large keys whose inputs were wirelessly displayed on a screen. He could then tap out words slowly and indicate his feelings. But his inability to resume his life brought anger and he took it out on the nurses and Valerie. The nurses came and went because no one would put up with his tantrums. Valerie moved into the new house with a large room for William where he could look over the yard into a forest. Valerie slept alone, a baby monitor nearby in case William might have an issue at night. It was an existence, not a living. The joys of vacation suites and private beaches were subsumed by the daily fight with William. His kids refusing to visit added another frustration. She was alone with a near-vegetable of a husband. She began to hope for his death, to end this madness.

"Wow, I didn't see that one coming. From the peak of happiness to the depths of despair. Poor woman, she left a marriage to be with her lover, her former husband dies a terrible death and now her lover is all but dead. She's all but alone. His kids won't provide support and increasingly want her to stop spending what they see as their inheritance. The walls are closing in. Yeesh."

This conversation was in route to dinner. Darla was chattering away. She got the book entirely. I don't know if anyone else will but it's nice to know at least one person gets it.

Over dinner she continued, "she's got her sister and that's it. She lives in this big house virtually by herself. From such highs, from living the golden life to now being William's object of vitriol. Tell me about seventeen."

"She plans for the future, consulting an attorney about William's will. She gets a clear idea of what she will end up with. That provides some comfort. William dies and is buried in the family graveyard with his four wives there but none of his kids. His kids start an assault on the will, trying to cut Valerie out of the will. Mediation keeps her in the will but reduces the amount she will receive. She sells her dream house and the desert second home and buys a much smaller home set in the trees. She had been volunteering as a fund raiser for a local private school. She ends up doing fundraising for others for a fee. That supplements the income she receives monthly from her inheritance. She'll drain it if she doesn't work. She makes the rounds of galas and parties but instead of being perhaps the center of the gathering by virtue of being on Willam's arm she now hunts people to talk to about fundraising. She married for money twice and now just has her paid-for house to show for it. She was desperate for the security of money but now has no security at all. The end."

"No happy ending there, that's for sure. Tell me, will we have a happier ending than that?"

I looked at her for the longest time then said, "I came here to finish writing a book. I've largely done that. I've also developed a relationship with someone wonderful. If I leave I want us to go together."

"Ryan, I never thought I would hear you say those words. I'm still in shock from hearing them," Darla said.

"My next book should be about you. You've come from terrible circumstances to living your life. Who would not applaud that and encourage you to have more?"

Darla got up from the table and came over to hug me. Tears were in her eyes. The world at that moment was just the two of us and I never wanted it to end. I stood and hugged her back, then guided her by holding her hand as we left the restaurant and went to our car. There, I leaned against the car and held her, then kissed her with all the passion I could summon. It had been a long time coming but I realized I was in love. "I love you, Darla. It's crazy in ways but it's also the most rational thing I've ever felt. It is a thousand small moments that built over time."

"I love you, Ryan. I have for a while but didn't want to say anything. You were here to write and I was an impediment to that. We had great sex but was that all there was? You've been very loving but that doesn't necessarily mean you love. Thank you for saying those words. My heart just wants to explode from happiness."

I took her home with me and we slept a wonderful sleep.

The next day, I printed chapter seventeen and Darla curled up in her favorite spot to read. At the end she said, "the poor woman. She marries twice for money but it just slips through her fingers. And now she's alone."

I sat down and sent the file for seventeen to Evelyn. It was done other than her corrections and comments. She has saved more than one of my books from disaster. I hoped this one doesn't need as much revision.

"A dollar for your thoughts?" this from Darla. "Pennies aren't worth a damn thing."

"It's done. Well, almost done. Evelyn always has the last say, thank God. It's such a thrill to actually finish. Then it's an author's version of postpartum depression. You feel empty. Your ship has sailed. It's no longer in your control. You have to let it go and move on. I'd never publish one book if it was left to me. I'd tinker with it forever."

She began taking off her clothes. "Let's start a new tradition. After every book is finished I'm your fuck toy to use any way you want. Take your pick, three holes are open and waiting. Your wish is my command."

"For now, get on the bed on your hands and knees and be prepared to get fucked." I fucked her with love, with passion and with joy. Afterward, I pulled her to me and repeated my vow, "I love you, Darla. I'd like to build a life with you, will you marry me?"

"Yes, I'll marry you."

The book gets published tomorrow. Early orders have been greater than any of my previous books. Every copy will say on the dedication page, 'this is to Darla who inspired me so much in writing this book. She's also my inspiration in life.'

12