All Comments on 'Writing It Down'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 3 years ago
Welcome back

Hope you're feeling better.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 3 years ago

It's always a good day when you can start with a new JimBob44 story to go with your coffee. Welcome back, and thank you for another great DeGuard story. I'm hopeful that we'll see more of your writing.

Thank you for sharing your talents

texquilltexquillalmost 3 years ago

It's great to see a new story from JB44 ! Thanks for sharing another "5" with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He's back!!! So glad to read another JimBob special!

steve1953steve1953almost 3 years ago

As always great, thank you so much for returning to the stories, would love to read books by you. God Bless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back

BigDave999BigDave999almost 3 years ago

Welcome back.

Good story, really good sex scenes but a really detailed, enthralling story that sets everything.

Shame to read about Alexis, didn't think that would have happened.

Glad to read that Paul seems to have sobered up, I know once a alcoholic always an alcoholic.

Good to see that Tammy has grown.

Shame that Becky was all alone in the end.

I've tried going through all your stories to try and set up a timeline but my brain just melted.

Really hoping to read about Jeanie & Austin in the future, wonder if you have plans for FTM story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story. Glad you're back to writing. Hope to see more soon.

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years ago

Glad you’re back!

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 3 years ago

No one tells a yarn better than JimBob44

buran288buran288almost 3 years ago

To find a new story from you is like winning the lottery!!!!!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 3 years ago

Work dictates that I won’t read this for a couple days, but I can’t wait - like all the other commenters, I’m thrilled to see another story from JB44. To my mind, there is not a more creative and original writer on Literotica. Welcome back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back. Loved it as usual. Looking forward to more of your wonderful stories.

seekermikeseekermikealmost 3 years ago

Nice to see you back.

crazycujocrazycujoalmost 3 years ago
Wow!

Found out you posted a new story,and am really glad to see you back.Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Awesome

I'm glad you're back. I read all your stories about 2 times. I missed DeGarde, Judge Robinxoux, the restaurants, etc.( I'm Brazilian. Commit mistakes). Welcome back and keep writing. Thanks.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 3 years ago

I am so glad you are writing again. I love the short girls in your stories.

I wonder what expression was on Becky's face? She was at best ambivalent about Todd at that point? And, Todd, most likely would never 'get' it. I read twice to make sure I didn't miss anything? But I could not grok the ending.

Still welcome back, I love youi stories.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 3 years ago
Fun

Another fun story in JB44's world. So glad your posting your stores again, we missed you. Thank you for this one, and on to your next new posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank God your back....my biggest reason for coming on site was your stories. Love this one .

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories so write what you choose the pleasure of writing! I really enjoy how you weave characters from your other stories into the current storyline. I really appreciate you mentioning it at the end - I missed a couple so will have to read again to find them 😀! Becky was a strong character so I hope you find her some happiness in your future writing pleasure if you so choose. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.

If you write it I will keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are my favorite, I didn't like the main character. I get that she was hurt and jealous, but she knew Todd's financial situation, and still damaged his laptop in hissy fit. The she loses her cherry to that dude and is upset when he's with Luanne? She just isn't likable, and the only way you made her was by bringing down Todd. That felt pretty cheap for your writing. I liked the redemption that another character got from your Yapping Dogs series, was long over due, in the follow up.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

I like Becky and Todd has been a bit of an asshole though didn't deserve his laptop smashing. Bit concerned about Becky's morals but she's kind, clever and resouceful, even if she gets taken for granted and us a little naive at times. It's her life and I hope she finds happiness in the final instalment.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Wish i could find a Becky.

ArmorlaArmorlaover 1 year ago

10 stars, that idiotic 5 star thing is not working again!!!! SHOCKING PULL YOUR BLOODY FINGERS OUT!!!!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

It's a good story about imperfect people. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came to the site for a quick, brainless story to rub off to - and found this gem. Wow. Everything else I had to do today had to wait for me to finish reading. Quick pacing, consistent literary voice, interesting characters - which made the sex MEAN something for once. Clearly you're an accomplished writer. A criticism: I wanted the ending to have gravitas; perhaps a tie-in somehow to the beginning of the story - not sure. At any rate the ending felt "tossed away" and a missed opportunity in contrast to the rest of the fantastic story.

Rainyday493Rainyday493over 1 year ago

Damnit, your stories suck time and attention!! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK premise, I guess.

But I gave up in page 3 because there was no way I had any idea of where the story was going.

And the sex up to that point had been blah.

Two stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never read a story on here that made me cry. Wish this was longer and in paper format, I'd put it on a shelf.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ok...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Todd is nuts. Some asswipe pisses in Montana, knocks her up, and her marries her? If somebody else pisses in her, will he raise that one, too? Becky basically screwed herself but with those big titties and other assets, she'll be getting a pole in all her holes, soon!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This won a contest?

For what, terrible writing?

I couldn't finish the 1st page the way it jumped all over w/ no continuity.

Built this truck w/ her estranged alcoholic dad?

Virgin that goes straight to deep anal?

WTF

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories