Writing It Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hang on, hang on, I got a couple condoms," Daryn said as Becky gently pulled him to lie on top of her on the concrete floor.

"You brought condoms with you?" Becky asked, not sure whether to be upset or not.

"Hey, what can I say? You're a beautiful girl. A guy can hope, right?" Daryn shrugged, rolling a condom onto his fat meat.

"I'm, you think I'm beautiful?" Becky asked, then squealed as the head of his cock slid into her pussy.

"Too beautiful be seen with a guy like me," Daryn groaned as he slid his meat into her tight pussy.

Daryn Blutcher was not handsome. His blond hair was tightly coiled curls on a square face. His brown eyes were mean little slits on a face that looked like lumps of clay had been dropped to form an abstract face. His cheekbones were pronounced, his nose was too large, even for his large head and his lips were thin ribbons of chapped flesh.

"Ugh!" was all Becky could say as Daryn's cock pounded in and out of her pussy.

"Ugh!" Daryn agreed as he pumped a load into the tight latex sheath.

"Got another condom?" Becky asked, still shuddering from her orgasm.

"I...yeah," Daryn said, checking his pockets.

"Good," Becky said, crawling to her purse.

Daryn watched Becky's sweetly rounded buttocks wiggle and waggle as she crawled across the floor to where her purse was. He could see her tightly crinkled light brown anus, and underneath, he could see her wet pussy lips, reddened and open. His cock began to stiffen again. He quickly pulled the used condom off, then used his handkerchief to wipe his sticky cock clean.

"My last boyfriend? Called this bowling," Becky said, bringing a tube of lubricant to where Daryn lay.

"Bowling?" Daryn asked, cock now fully erect as he watched Becky's large breast wobble and bobble back and forth.

"Uh huh. Know how a bowling ball's got three holes?" Becky smiled sweetly and Daryn almost filled his condom.

Billy Fontenot had taken Becky's anal virginity, in the back seat of his Ford Edge. As usual, Becky had sucked him off, then pouted when he wouldn't kiss her afterward. He then bent and licked, sucked, and fingered Becky to an orgasm.

"Hey, wait, what?" Becky giggled when Billy forced her onto her belly.

Billy then tongued Becky's anus, fingers fumbling with her pussy.

"Oh God yes," Becky hissed when Billy jammed a thick finger into her anus.

"Oh Billy," Becky grunted when he added a second finger.

Becky enjoyed analingus, having her anus licked. She enjoyed when her lovers introduced a finger or two to her rectum during foreplay. It produced this odd warmth inside of her belly, a very pleasurable sensation.

"Ugh!" Billy groaned, dangerously close to ejaculating again.

He pulled Becky onto hands and knees and drove his throbbing cock into her tight pussy in one thrust. Three pumps and he spurted his second load into another condom.

The entire time he was pumping his cock in and out of Becky's pussy, his fingers continued to twist and pump into Becky's rectum. He squinted, trying to see his fingers plunging in and out of her, the little bit of moonlight not giving him much light.

"Ugh!" Becky groaned when Billy suddenly pulled his fingers from her stretched rectum.

Billy hurriedly pulled the condom from his cock. He held his sticky cock in one hand and aimed for Becky's brown hole.

"Agh!" she cried out as he pressed the blunt head of his hard cock to her anus.

There had been a sharp jolt of pain. Becky sucked in her breath. Billy lurched forward, driving half of his cock into her bowels. Becky let out her breath in a scream of pain.

That had been their last date. Scott Williams, however, knew that spit, sperm and pussy juice was not enough lubrication for anal sex. Plus, Scott Williams had an apartment, with a large, comfortable bed.

Becky had tensed up when Scott began to tongue her anus. She tensed up when he introduced a finger to her rectum. She tensed up when he introduced a second finger to her rectum.

"Oh!" Becky let out a sigh as Scott began to lubricate her anal sheath with petroleum jelly.

It was pleasurable, Scott's thick fingers plumbing her. Soon, he had three fingers thrusting and twisting inside of her and Becky reached down to rub her clitoris.

While she sook and gasped in orgasm, Scott pressed his greasy cock to Becky's anus. Again, there was that sharp jolt of pain as her muscles tried to deny Scott entry. Then his cock was pushing into her and the pain gave way to that oddly pleasurable feeling.

Now, on a hard concrete floor of her home, Becky wasn't sure if her tiny little rosebud could accommodate Daryn's immense girth. She soldiered on, greasing up Daryn's latex covered cock.

"Hold it straight," Becky ordered, then swiveled around.

She squatted, facing Daryn's feet. Daryn groaned at the sight of Becky squatting over him, long brown hair in cute ponytail, sweet ass lowering closer and closer to his cock.

Becky reached down and pulled her left buttock. Daryn could see Becky's tight little ring coming closer and closer.

"Ugh!" Becky grunted as the head of Daryn's cock bounced away.

Becky Reached back with her right hand, blindly searching for Daryn's cock. She found the fat cock and guided him to her anus.

"Ugh!" Becky grunted as his cockhead pressed against her protesting anus.

"Oh God damn!" Becky screamed out as Daryn's fat meat began to push upward into her.

He was big. And Becky had not prepared her rectum for such a large intrusion. Scott Williams had not been small, but Scott had taken the time to prepare Becky's rectum for his cock.

"We can stop; we don't need to do it like this," Daryn groaned.

The tightness of Becky's struggling ass was actually painful. If Daryn had not been looking at Becky's light brown ring, stretched taut around the head of his cock, could not see her round ass cheeks wiggling, there would be no pleasure in this act at all.

"No!" Becky grunted in a strangled scream.

Her weight forced nearly half of Daryn's meat into her rectum. Becky groaned; the pain seemed to be intensifying instead of subsiding into that pleasurable warmth.

"Damn!" Daryn suddenly cried out and Becky almost sobbed in relief as he ejaculated.

When Daryn ceased his shudders and unintelligible grunts, Becky gingerly wiggled forward, dislodging his massive cock from her ass. She almost collapsed in relief. Her anus throbbed with each beat of her heart; it was a few minutes before she could rise.

"Todd still tutoring you in Vocabulary?" Becky asked as she pulled her jeans up her stubby legs.

"Uh, yeah," Daryn agreed. "Need me to see if he can tutor you?"

"No, took English two twenty last semester," Becky said, struggling into her bra.

"Oh. Okay, where you want these?" Daryn asked, holding out the two knotted condoms.

"Garbage can's in the kitchen, Becky said, wiggling into her tee shirt. "No, next time you see Todd, just let him know we went bowling, okay?"

When Becky pulled in front of Mauragas Dormitory, the Male Athletes' dormitory, Daryn proved to be a little more intuitive than Becky gave him credit for. He smiled sadly at her.

"I'd ask you out, you know, on a date," he started. "I mean, hey! I got a hundred bucks, could take you someplace nice, you know, I mean, not Radcliffe's nice, but someplace nice."

"Daryn, Radcliffe's isn't that great," Becky said, downplaying the exclusive French restaurant.

"But, you're already in love with someone else," Daryn said.

"Huh?" Becky asked.

"But, yeah, you still want me to, I'll tell Todd we made love," Daryn smiled sadly. "But, I, can I have a kiss?"

Becky gave him a soft kiss. He smiled sadly again, then opened the door of her truck. Before he closed his door, Becky saw a tear slowly trickle from his eye. She felt absolutely horrible as she watched the large man walk to the dormitory.

Pulling up in front of Murphy's dormitory, Becky wanted a shower, warm pajamas, and a good long cry. Getting out of the truck, Becky could feel her anus throbbing painfully. Walking up the stairs of Murphy's, the elevator was far too slow, Becky could feel her anus throb painfully with each step.

Gathering her shower things, Becky hoped Becky Brown would come, just to chat, and hoped Becky Brown would stay away.

Each time Becky Brown came into her room, Becky Brown and Becky Meadows would play their silly little game of 'I'm Becky, no, I'm Becky.' Then they'd sit on Denise's abandoned bed and chat. As they chatted and laughed, Becky Brown would touch Becky Meadows, tough Becky Meadows on her hand, her arm, her thigh.

And when she would leave, Becky Brown would give Becky Meadows a kiss, lip to lip. Becky Brown's touches made Becky Meadows feel a little odd. Not bad, just off-center slightly. And those lip to lip kisses always produced an electric jolt inside of Becky Meadows's belly.

Becky Brown must have been busy studying; she did not come to Becky Meadows's room that night. Becky Meadows did her one assignment, constantly seeing Daryn's sad face, seeing that tear trickle down.

A few days later, Becky wished she had hired Daryn again. Four by eight feet sheets of sheetrock were heavy. The internet had several videos on how to patch holes in sheetrock and Becky bought six sheets of the material, as well as the other materials the Internet had told her she would need.

"Measure twice, cut once," Becky recited as she walked around, patching the holes in her walls.

Tammy Hale recommended Paul Robichaux for those jobs Becky could not do. Becky met with the handsome man and hired him on the spot. When he recommended turning the ruined dining room into a bedroom, knocking out the wall between the two rear bedrooms to create one large master suite, and enlarging the hall bathroom to add a whirlpool tub and separate shower stall, Becky knew she'd made the right choice.

"Save all the receipts; old owner's wanting to sue the former tenants," Tammy said. "Oh, and Payton and Eli say 'Hi Aunt Becky.'"

(Tammy Hale had named the two dogs Payton Manning Hale and Eli Manning Hale. In her eyes, just like the two Manning boys, her pooches were winners.)

While Becky labored on her house, she would wave to her neighbors. Some would return her wave. Some would hesitate, then return her wave. Some neighbors pretended they did not see Becky's wave.

Becky did the painting herself; she found a brand new air compressor on-line for half the price that the Home Depot in Elgee wanted. The miserable looking woman admitted, her boyfriend had talked her into buying it for him; he planned to open his own painting business. Then when the air compressor was out of the box, the boyfriend left her for another woman.

Paul admired Becky's handiwork as he and his crew installed the kitchen cabinets. He took several pictures with a digital camera.

"Know, your cell phone has a camera," Becky said.

"Uh huh, can't use it," Paul admitted. "Go to take a selfie? Get the top of my head, get my left shoulder, never get what I'm aiming for."

"Just think how bad it would be if he drank," one of his crew laughed.

"Bite me," Paul laughed and took a few more pictures. "Ms. Meadows, this is really some great work you did here."

Blue had been Clyde's favorite color. Becky vacillated between pink and blue and decided on blue.

In between working on her house, Becky continued to study, continued to maintain a 4.0 GPA. In her weekly phone call home, she did complain to her mother; she was being stretched pretty thin.

"Poor baby," Imelda teased. "Uh, oh, wait! You volunteered for this."

One afternoon, Becky was in the library; Professor Laughlin wanted a group project on business principles. Members of each three person group were assigned randomly; Becky was thinking very seriously of telling Professor Laughlin that Jude Goss and Candy Steinbrenner were not pulling their weight; please assign her to another group.

"Hi Todd," Candy simpered, thrusting her 40C chest forward.

"Hmm? Oh, hey Sandy," Todd Moore said to the portly girl.

"Candy," she said, losing her smile.

Becky said nothing, just regarded Todd with cool eyes. He'd allowed his thick brown hair to grow out; it was bushy, making his slightly scrawny physique look smaller. He also had a scrub of beard hair and a wispy looking mustache. Despite this, Todd Moore was still handsome, in Becky's eyes.

"Hey, uh, um, uh, Becky? I uh, I was wondering, see, there's this place, you like Mexican food? There's this Manny's," Todd Stammered.

"Oh! I love Manny's," Candy interrupted. "Love Mexican food; there salsa is the best."

"Manny's? Yeah, they got good salsa," Becky agreed, voice calm, even.

"And uh, then after? We uh, we can go bowling; you like bowling?" Todd asked, Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed nervously.

"I love bowling," Candy interrupted.

"Bowling, the sport?" Becky clarified and Todd nodded, frowning at such an odd question.

"Never been," Becky agreed, voice still quite calm.

"Want to?" Todd asked.

"When?" Becky asked.

"Um, uh, how 'bout uh, Thursday?" Todd asked.

It had taken all of his courage to get up from his table and walk to where he saw Becky sitting with two other students. Todd had told Dweeb, he didn't know the boy's real name to watch his back pack and walked to where Becky was seated.

His last reserve of courage was quickly depleting; Becky was not making this easy. Her cool, detached manner sapped all of Todd's strength. And that Candy, Sandy, whatever, good God, why was she interrupting them? This was hard enough without her barging into the conversation.

"Pick me up outside of Murphy's at six," Becky agreed, then turned back to her notes. "All right, come on, we still haven't decided what business we're going to focus on."

"Um, oh okay, six," Todd said and shuffled away.

"Pick any God damned business you want," Candy snarled, slapping her laptop shut.

"Hey, Candy? Not my fault he asked me and not you," Becky snapped. "But I am not getting an 'F' on this junk, just because your feelings got hurt."

"Why don't we pick, oh, I don't know, how about a Mexican restaurant?" Jude smirked, clearly enjoying the confrontation between the two girls. "Or maybe a bowling alley. You like bowling, Candy?"

When Becky complained to Professor Laughlin, the man shrugged and told Becky to deal with it. No matter where she went in life, she would be paired with people that didn't pull their weight; it was up to her to figure out how to get the job done regardless.

On Thursday, Becky Meadows and Becky Brown were sitting outside when Todd shuffled up. Becky Meadows and Becky Brown gave each other a quick kiss, lip to lip, then Becky Meadows pushed her big glasses up her button nose and smiled at Todd. Becky Brown smiled at Todd then went into the dormitory building.

"So, where's your car?" Becky asked.

"Huh? I uh, I don't got one," Todd admitted.

"Oh. We taking an Uber there?" Becky asked.

"I, uh, don't you drive?" Todd asked.

"Yeah. Didn't know I was going have to drive," Becky sighed. "Fine, come on."

Todd tried several times to start conversations as Becky drove to the Mexican restaurant. Becky wasn't rude; she just wasn't very encouraging. She answered Todd's questions with short answers, asked no questions of him. She offered no opinions or comments to any statements Todd made.

At the restaurant, Becky listened as Todd talked about his declared major, English, with a minor in Mass Communications. Again, Becky wasn't rude, she just wasn't very conversational.

"Business," was all she said when Todd finally asked what her declared major was; she didn't elaborate.

Becky read Todd's eyes when the waitress put the check on the table. She wondered if she'd have to pick up the check; Todd's eyes showed he had not expected the bill to be that high.

"How 'bout I pay half?" Becky finally offered as Todd counted out some crumpled bills.

"I, God damn it, I hate to ask you, but could you?" Todd said, face red with embarrassment.

"And whoever loses at bowling has to pay for that," Becky agreed, fishing out a twenty dollar bill.

"Okay," Todd whispered.

Becky won the first game, somehow managing a fifty three to Todd's forty six. She 'lost' the second game and declared that since it was a draw, they'd each pay half.

Todd looked disappointed when Becky drove from bowling alley to Sharp Shire dormitory. She looked at his hangdog expression for a moment.

"What?" she finally asked.

"I uh, well, I mean, Billy, and then Daryn, I mean, they said..." Todd stammered.

"What? Really? You thought, what? You think I'm some kind of slut?" Becky asked, voice becoming shrill.

"Well, no, but..." Todd stammered.

"You think I'm just going flop on my back and let you fuck me?" Becky shrilled, incensed.

"You fucked Billy and Daryn, oh, and Scott," Todd yelled.

"After the third or fourth date, Todd," Becky yelled. "Not after just one date. Jesus! You want just a piece of ass? Give that Candy a call that's all you looking for."

"Sorry. All right? I'm sorry," Todd screamed. "I'm sorry about Luanne. I'm sorry I was such a dick about it. I'm sorry, okay?"

Becky pushed her glasses up her button nose, then looked at Todd. She pulled the glasses off and dabbed at her eyes with the sleeve of her blouse.

"You really hurt me," she said, voice breaking. "I thought, I mean, you said you loved me.

"Yeah, I know," Todd mumbled.

She leaned over and gave him a soft, moist kiss. She gently pushed his hand away from her breast and sat back.

"Good night, Todd," Becky said quietly.

"Uh, so, uh, you doing anything tomorrow night?" Todd asked.

"They just finished putting the carpet in," Becky said. "So, I'll probably be doing a walk-through; who knows? It's good enough, might spend the night there."

"Huh?" Todd asked.

Becky had not said anything about her new home. Truthfully, Becky had said very little about anything at all during their date. She had not even discussed her father's passing, a monumental occurrence in her life.

Their next date was to Chuck for hamburgers, then next door for miniature golf. Becky 'lost' the game and gave Todd a kiss for winning. She then grimaced and rubbed her lips.

"Might want shave that stuff off your face," Becky said. "Itches."

"Hey. I like it," Todd protested, rubbing his mustache with his index finger.

"Okay," Becky shrugged. "Like it more than kissing me? That's fine. Keep it."

Candy, Jude and Becky finally decided on studying real estate brokerages as their business. Researching was not Jude's strong suit and Candy just sat and sulked. Becky's reminders that this project was thirty percent of their grade did little to motivate either Candy or Jude to put forth any tangible effort.

For their third date, Todd reluctantly agreed to go to Cowboy's for barbeque, then line dancing. Becky stared at Todd when he showed up, mustache and beard still on his face.

It was apparent that Todd did not enjoy line dancing, did not enjoy Country & Western music. And when Becky pulled up to Sharp Shire dorm, Todd became agitated.

"What? What's your problem?" Becky asked, looking at him.

"I mean, shit; this was our third date," Todd said.

"Yes? And?" Becky asked, waiting.

"We, third date, I mean, aren't we going fuck?" Todd asked.

"Won't even shave that crap off your face?" Becky asked. "And, uh, Todd, just standing there, acting like you're just too cool to dance? I'm supposed be all hot and ready?"

Todd let out a strangled scream of frustration. Becky shook her head, unimpressed with Todd's antics.

"Todd, maybe what? Two years ago? Maybe two years ago, before I had a clue what anything was, I would have put up with all of that," Becky admitted.

"Good night," Todd spat and left the truck.

The last day in February, Becky moved into her new home. Todd was among the guests she invited for a housewarming party. Becky nodded in approval; he had shaved the fuzz from his face. Becky Brown was also among the guests and latched onto Daryn Blutcher as he sat in a comfortable loveseat.

123456...9