Writing It Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hey! You want a bath bomb?" Becky suddenly asked. "My mom? Got me this big old thing of them. Got cucumber melon, um, jasmine-vanilla, eucalyptus, um, lavender, strawberry; what you want?"

"Lavender? What's that smell like?" Monty asked, sinking down until just her head was above the water.

Becky dropped the lavender bath bomb into the water and before she left with Monty's clothes in hand, the bathroom began to fill with the sweet scent. Monty plunged her head under the water and stayed as long as she could hold her breath.

In her garage, Becky made sure the washing machine was set to 'cold water' and started a small load. She then scampered out of the cold garage; she was still in her own wet clothes.

In the guest bedroom, Becky hurried to the bathroom. She turned on the heater and closed the door. She went to her bedroom and found a long sleeved U.L.D. tee shirt and a pair of fuzzy socks. She smiled; she could faintly hear the whirlpool jets through the wall that separated her bedroom from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" Monty called out when Becky knocked on the door.

"Okay, got you this and some fuzzy socks," Becky smiled, grabbing her own sleep wear from the counter.

"Thanks, Miss Becky," Monty said.

With a nod, Becky left the bathroom. In the guest bathroom, Becky took a quick shower. She consoled herself that she would take a nice long bath tomorrow. Tomorrow, she would try out the waterproof vibrator she'd bought recently.

One of the former tenants, Jonathon Savoie had left behind a stack of his Parasols magazines when he and Richard and Richard's wife had abruptly moved out of the rental home. Becky had read through the magazines and had sent in her own subscription for the adult magazine as well. Several companies advertised in the back pages of the magazine; Becky had ordered the vibrator from one of those companies. Just as promised, shipping was fast and the instrument of pleasure had arrived in a discrete package.

"C batteries? I got C cell batteries?" Becky asked herself as she toweled dry.

Becky wrapped a towel, turban style around her waist length hair. She then grabbed her cell phone and sent a text message to Layla Greene. Becky and Layla had formed a fast friendship over the Thanksgiving break and solidified that friendship over the Christmas Holiday. Now the two girls texted or talked at least twice a week.

"Need recipe for quick and easy soup. It is cold and rainy here," Becky sent.

"Peanut chicken Thai," Layla answered, with a link for the recipe.

"Isle of view," Becky responded.

"Isle of view too," Layla responded, including a kissy face emoji.

"Yeah?" Monty called out when Becky knocked.

"You allergic to peanuts?" Becky asked, poking her head into the steamy bathroom.

"No; eat peanut butter and jelly all the time," Monty said. "But, Miss Becky, you don't need..."

"Monty, you don't know when your aunt's coming home. Really think I'm going eat and not feed you?" Becky shushed the girl's protests. "Oh! You want some tea? My sister in law, well, she's not really my sister in law, but my brother's girlfriend, I swear, she is the coolest, anyway, she sent me this stuff make this drink called a warm blackberry cobbler, oh! It uh, it's got alcohol in it; that all right?"

"Black...that sounds yummy," Monty agreed, sitting up in the water.

"I hate you; wish I had cute little titties like those, instead of these big old monsters," Becky thought as she closed the bathroom door.

In the kitchen, Becky turned on her Keurig coffee maker. Then she got out the box that Layla had shipped to her.

'Had to come up with a specialty drink for class,' Layla had written. 'Came up with a "Warm Blackberry cobbler," One mug of hot tea, one jibber of blackberry schnapps, one jigger of blackberry vodka and a spritz of lemon juice. Enjoy!'

In the box was a box of Lipton tea bags, one fifth of blackberry schnapps, and one fifth of Nulough's blackberry vodka, one small glass with various markings indicating one jigger, two jiggers, and two sixteen ounce mugs. And on each mug was a heart with the words 'Isle Of View' printed inside the heart.

"Isle of view too," Becky smiled, seeing the words on the large mug.

While the tea bags steeped in the large mugs, Becky read the recipe for Peanut Chicken Thai soup. She pulled two leg quarters from the freezer and put them into the microwave to defrost.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, microwaves rob food of their soul," Becky murmured as she put a large pot onto her stove. "Whatever, Layla; they defrost quick and easy, okay?"

Because Paul Robichaux seemed to understand the needs of a person of shorter stature, the stove was at the proper height for Becky. She again checked the recipe and located the other ingredients.

She measured out the jiggers of the schnapps then the jiggers of the vodka, nodding at the aroma that wafted from the mugs. A squirt of lemon juice from the plastic lemon from her refrigerator and the two drinks were ready. Layla would have been livid; the recipe called for lemon juice, not plastic lemon juice.

"Thank you so much, Miss Becky," Monty enthused, stepping into the kitchen. "That bath's the best."

"Will you quit calling me 'Miss Becky?'?" Becky said, smiling. "I'm only twenty, for God's sake!"

She indicated the kitchen table and they sat, sipping the quite hot tea.

"Oh, wow! Layla, this is good," Becky said aloud.

"Isle of, where's that?" Monty asked, reading her mug.

"Say it out loud," Becky smiled.

"Isle of view," Monty said.

"Oh! Well, Isle of view too," Becky smiled.

"Isle of, oh! I love you! That's so cute," Monty enthused.

"My sister in law and me? We say that to each other all the time," Becky admitted.

She took another sip of the beverage, then got up to turn the microwave off. She could smell the chicken beginning to cook in the appliance.

"Okay, and...four cups of water, bouillon cubes," Becky read off of her phone.

"That smells good," Monty said, looking into the pot as Becky stirred in the ingredients.

Becky smiled and put a casual arm around Monty's slim waist. She then put the wooden spoon into Monty's hand and had the girl stir the soup while she located the next item on the list. As she added the basil, Becky again put her arm around Monty's waist.

To Monty, the contact may have seemed casual. To Becky, however, the contact was creating that odd, slightly off-center feeling in Becky's stomach. She wished she'd put on a pair of panties; she could feel her pussy moistening.

"Half teaspoon of red pepper flakes," Becky read a few minutes later and reduced the heat. "Come on; while the corn starch thickens. You got a hair brush?"

"Yeah," Monty agreed and grabbed her wet purse.

Becky pulled Monty into her bedroom and pushed the girl onto the bed. She plugged in her hair dryer, then scrambled onto the bed behind Monty.

If Monty thought it odd to have another woman's legs loosely wrapped around her hips, she made no indication. She allowed Becky to brush out her long hair while the hand held appliance whirred and whined.

Becky had that feeling in the pit of her stomach again as she worked the brush through Monty's thick hair. She wondered if Monty noticed how much her hands were shaking.

Becky and Monty switched places and Monty used Becky's brush to brush out Becky's chestnut brown hair. Becky wondered if Monty could see the large wet spot on the flannel shorts. Looking into the mirror over her dresser, watching as Monty carefully methodically dried her hair, Becky wanted to twist around, wanted to press her lips against Monty's lips.

Looking again into the mirror, Becky could see the faint shadow of the wet material. She cursed herself; she should have put on a pair of panties before pulling on the shorts.

"There. All dry," Monty said, shutting the hair dryer off.

And when the girl got out of the bed, Becky could see a dark circle on the back of Monty's long tee shirt. She bit back the squeal; Monty's own pussy was wet. Obviously, Monty had found the intimate gesture just as arousing as Becky had.

In the kitchen again, Becky got down two large soup bowls. She poured the soup over the rice noodles and they sat to eat.

"Oh, man! This is good; you said this was peanut chicken soup?" Monty said.

"Yeah; like I said, Layla's this cook," Becky agreed.

"And tell your mom I want couple them bath bombs," Monty said. "My aunt? Don't never get none that kind of stuff. And usually? My skin's so dry."

"Yeah; my skin? Would dry up in a minute, I swear," Becky agreed. "Why I buy lotion by the bucket."

"'Well, if you didn't need shoes; I swear just bought them shoes, how you outgrow them so fast?'" Monty said, adopting a harsh voice.

Becky reached out a hand and gently touched Monty's hand. The girl glanced up and Becky could see the pain in Monty's golden brown eyes.

"Be right back," Becky said, getting up from the table.

Monty continued to slurp the spicy soup. She heard a door close. A minute later, Becky sat down again. The two women finished their meal.

"Okay, now that we're all warmed up," Becky said, pulling Monty to her bedroom again.

Becky had plugged in a small electric heater and closed the door, trapping the warm air inside. On her bed, Becky had unfurled a large beach towel. A large bottle of lotion lay next to the towel.

"Found my lavender one," Becky smiled and urged Monty onto the king sized bed.

"Oh, Miss...Becky," Monty protested lightly as Becky made her lay on her belly.

Becky pulled Monty's socks from her feet, then squirted a bit of the lotion into the palm of her hand.

"Oh," Monty moaned softly as Becky began to rub the lotion into the sole of Monty's left foot.

"Oh," she barely moaned as her right foot also received a gentle massage.

She just murmured as Becky's fingers kneading her calves, the backs of her knees, the lower half of her thighs.

Becky once again felt that off-center feeling in the pit of her stomach. The feeling had lessened as they'd sat to eat. But, now, in the dimly lighted bedroom, that feeling had returned and was strengthening.

Becky edged the hem of Monty's tee shirt up to just underneath Monty's deliciously rounded buttocks. She continued to work the lotion into the girl's light brown flesh. Bending and peering, she could see Monty's pinkish purplish pussy lips, fat and wet, peeking out between the dark brown curls of her pussy.

That odd off-balance feeling was so strong, Becky was sure she was swaying, in danger of toppling over. She could hear her heart beating, the pulse pounding in her ears as she touched another girl's soft flesh. Becky swallowed; her throat was tight and dry.

"This all right?" Becky asked quietly, tugging gently on the hem of the tee shirt.

"Hmm? Oh. Oh yeah," Monty gave her consent and Becky eased the hem up and over Monty's round buttocks.

Becky leaned forward; she could smell an earthy, musky aroma over the lavender scented lotion. She kneaded the lotion into Monty's sweet buttocks, firmly squeezing the hillocks of flesh. Easing the hem further up, she brought her hands to the small of Monty's back and pressed firmly.

"Ugh!" Monty groaned.

Becky applied the lotion into Monty's flesh, edging the tee shirt higher and higher. She moved Monty's thick hair aside and ran her hands lightly up and down Monty's ribcage. She could feel the swells of Monty's cone shaped breasts, mashed against the towel, the soft comforter and pillow top mattress.

"Can we take this off?" Becky asked, forcing herself to speak in a soft whisper.

"Uh. Huh," Monty sluggishly agreed.

Becky worked the lotion into Monty's shoulders, up and down Monty's arms. She then bade Monty roll onto her back.

Becky again started at Monty's feet. Lifting Monty's right leg, Becky could see Monty's pussy lips, slick and puffy with excitement. She could see that Monty had a fat clitoris that peeked out from the folds of Monty's pussy.

Becky could also feel how wet her own pussy was. When she had sat back, to give Monty room to roll over, her hairless crotch had come in contact with her flannel shorts and they were soaked with her juices. Becky's vision was so blurred that her glasses were useless.

Becky gently massaged Monty's flesh, carefully skipping Monty's pubic mound and breasts. She smirked; Monty twisted slightly, trying to force her vulva and then her breasts into Becky's hands.

Finally, Becky gently traced her fingers around Monty's slim throat. She then leaned forward and gently touched Monty's full lips with her own.

Eyes still closed, Monty twisted her head slightly and pressed her lips against Becky's lips. Monty opened her mouth and lightly licked Becky's lips. Becky opened her mouth and touched her tongue to Monty's soft tongue.

Becky stretched to lie next to Monty; her equilibrium was completely gone by now. She again touched Monty's lips with her own, her greasy hands gently touching Monty's beautiful face.

The girls kissed for a few minutes. Becky then pulled her mouth from Monty's mouth, bent and took Monty's left nipple into her mouth.

"Ugh! Oh," Monty let out a grunt, then whoosh of air.

Becky squeezed Monty's right breast in her hands while her mouth licked and suckled Monty's left breast. She then leaned over and began to tongue Monty's right nipple while her hands toyed with Monty's left breast.

"Ugh, oh God!" Monty cried out.

Becky continued to suckle Monty's breast while Monty shuddered in orgasm. When Monty ceased shuddering, Becky again sought out Monty's lips. They kissed, tongues mashing against one another. Then Becky again began to suckle on Monty's hard nipples.

After she brought Monty to another orgasm, Becky rolled onto Monty's belly and wiggled down Monty's torso. She lightly kissed Monty's heaving belly, then blew warm breath over Monty's dark brown curls.

"Ugh, oh God, oh Miss...oh Becky," Monty keened.

Becky had never performed oral sex on another woman. Most of her boyfriends had performed the act on her, though. She knew what she liked and what she didn't like.

Becky liked when Todd payed attention to her pussy lips. She liked when Todd tried to force his tongue into her pussy. She had liked when Billy used his thumbs to open her up and licked up and down her pussy lips. She liked when her lovers used their fingers to plumb her pussy, her anus.

Licking up and down Monty's musky pussy, savoring the flavor of the beautiful girl's sweet pussy, Becky brought a finger to Monty's tightly clenched anus.

"Ugh, oh God yes," Monty hissed as Becky drove the tip of her finger into Monty's ass.

"Aiee! Augh, oh my God!" Monty screamed when Becky thrust two fingers into her pussy and clamped her lips around Monty's clitoris.

Becky felt her face suddenly become drenched. She licked and sucked and fingered Monty's pussy while worming a second finger into the girl's tight ass.

"Aiee!" Monty screamed out again when Becky gave Monty's clitoris a forceful suck.

Becky sat back onto her heels and ran her tongue over her lips, trying to get all of Monty's nectar from her face. She sucked her fingers clean of Monty's essences. Becky smiled; even without her glasses, she could see that Monty was a limp rag right now, slumped on the bed.

Again, Becky's strength left her, her sense of balance abandoned her and Becky stretched out next to Monty. She lay an arm across Monty's belly.

"I never, that, that was the first time I ever done that," Becky admitted to her guest.

"Me neither, I've never, I mean, Candy and me? We kissed and she played with my titties, but..." Monty whispered hoarsely.

Becky heard her cell phone ring. It was Todd's ring tone; Clyde Meadows had been a bit of a 'metal head,' especially 80s metal, and Becky had grown up listening to that music. She had designated Blue Oyster Cult's 'Burning For You' as Todd Moore's ring tone.

"My boyfriend," Becky groaned and dug her phone out of her purse.

"Hey," she answered, hoping Todd couldn't hear the nervousness in her voice.

"Hey, man, it is some ugly out there," Todd said. "I was kind of hoping we uh could maybe do something tonight, but it just does not look like it's ever going let up."

"No, sure don't," Becky agreed and almost giggled as Monty's hand started to creep up underneath her fleece top.

Cuddled as they were, two girls talking, that odd, off-center feeling had lessened somewhat. Now, as Monty's soft hand crept up her flesh, Monty's dark hand against her pale flesh, that odd sensation was again building inside of Becky's belly.

"I, weather says supposed let up 'bout ten," Todd said.

"Todd, I'm already," Becky said, almost yelping when Monty's fingers found her hard nipple. "I'm already in my jammies. First thing I did when I finally got home was jump in the shower, then get ready for bed.

Becky pulled her fleece top up to just under her throat. She wished she had not put her glasses onto the nightstand; she wanted to see Monty's hands on her breasts. The blood was beginning to pound in her ears, a soft, steady pulse.

"You okay?" Todd asked as Becky bit back a groan.

Monty sucked one, then the other nipple into her mouth. Becky let out a soft grunt when Monty lightly bit down on Becky's nipple.

"Yeah. Like I said, I'm in my jammies, just lying in bed," Becky said and combed her fingers through Monty's hair.

"But, supposed be nice tomorrow; we do something?" Todd asked hopefully.

"Like what?" Becky asked and lifted her hips up to allow Monty to slide her shorts down and off her legs.

"Oh! You shave it," Monty purred, running her fingers over Becky's smooth pussy.

"Like uh, let's see, I got, damn, I got twelve bucks," Todd said dejectedly. "I mean, bowling's at least..."

Becky bit back a squeal as Monty's soft tongue gently trailed along her swollen pussy lips. That delicious, wonderful off-balance sensation was pulsing and throbbing in her belly. The blood was roaring in her ears. When Monty thrust two fingers into her pussy, Becky could take no more.

"Todd, listen, I got to go; I'll call you tomorrow," Becky wheezed and tapped the screen of her phone.

Todd's ring tone started again. Becky ignored it and pulled Monty around. She urged Monty to straddle her face and Monty pressed her furry crotch to Becky's mouth. Becky screamed into Monty's pussy as she felt Monty's fingers at her own pussy, felt Monty's tongue again trailing along her swollen pussy lips.

The two girls licked and sucked and fingered each other's pussies to orgasm. Again and again, 'Burning For You' chimed out.

"Mmph!" Monty squealed when Becky tongue swiped across Monty's anus.

Becky lapped at the spicy orifice, then wormed two fingers into Monty's rectum. She traced her tongue up and down Monty's heavy pussy lips while her fingers plumbed Monty's ass.

"Aiee, augh, oh God!" Monty screamed out in orgasm when Becky jammed a third finger into her ass while sucking forcefully on Monty's fat clitoris.

After Monty ceased shaking and grunting, Becky gently pulled her fingers from Monty's ass. She nudged the girl away and Monty rolled to her right side.

They lay, Monty on her right side, head toward the foot of the bed, Becky on her back, head toward the head of the bed. Slowly, Monty wiggled around and lay her head on Becky's shoulder.

"I, that was, oh God," Monty whispered.

"Yeah, yeah it was," Becky agreed.

Monty picked her head up and the two girls kissed. Soft lips pressed against soft lips. Becky wound her right arm around Monty's slender frame and they lay quietly for a moment.

Becky wiggled off of the bed and pulled the comforter back. She and Monty wiggled under comforter, blanket and flat sheet. The two nude girls cuddled together, warm underneath the comforter.

"I uh, I was going tell Candy, but guess I can tell you," Monty said a few minutes later.

1...456789