Writing Sexuality 02

Story Info
Rosa learns some discipline, and meets Beth's wife.
6.8k words
4.78
18.5k
38

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SapphicAda
SapphicAda
108 Followers

Author's note:

Thank you to everyone who read, liked, rated, and commented on the first part of this story! I'm really pleased it went down as well as it did. I hope you enjoy the next installment in Beth and Rosa's adventure. More to come...

***

My body was aflame my entire walk to campus. Barring a couple of quick, casual greetings in corridors, I hadn't seen Beth in person since the weekend. In the week following our night in the hotel room, our email exchanges had remained professional. We had exchanged numbers, but so far neither of us had made use of this new line of communication. I had been tempted, on more than one occasion, to write to her, but had so far succeeded at stopping myself. Though Beth had mentioned there being a "next time" when we parted, I was wary of seeming needy -- and, given Beth's ability to consume my waking mind with depraved fantasies, I was keen to maintain as much distance and restraint as possible, for the sake of continuing to function in my daily life.

I had chosen my outfit for our dissertation meeting with great care to support this, wearing a casual, oversized shirt with an abstract pattern and tight, high-waisted blue jeans. I wanted to look like I wasn't trying to look attractive, but I also wanted to look good. The jeans, in particular, were perfect in this respect: they clung to my curves, emphasized my narrow waist and my toned, round ass, but they were casual. My hair was in a french braid, and I had applied minimal makeup. I hoped my fashion choices would be enough to help me maintain the veneer of coolness I had been cultivating, and that Beth wouldn't simply see right through me in a matter of seconds.

My heart fluttered behind my ribs as I knocked on her office door. I almost felt more nervous here, now, than I had in the hotel corridor. It felt bizarre -- this was just a routine meeting. But it felt like a test. I had to prove to Beth that this was fine, that I could handle our new dynamic with ease. I didn't want her to stop being my advisor, and I sure as hell didn't want our other interactions to stop either. This was my opportunity to show her that the two could coexist, that I was capable of maintaining an iron barrier between our professional and personal lives.

The second Beth opened the door, I felt my resolve falter. She was perfect. Objectively, she looked the same as she might on any other working day, but there was a glimmer to her smile, something mischievous and inviting, private and dangerous. A tacit recognition of our shared knowledge. Her voice, however, was unfailingly professional as she invited me in.

My body brushed against hers as I entered the office, and a shock ran through my body. I willed myself to remain calm, to sit down in my usual spot and act natural, even as the blood rushed through my ears. As she walked past me and towards her desk, I felt the brush of her hand on my shoulder and a sigh escaped my lips. When she finally sat down and faced me, I could tell from her amused expression that I was utterly transparent.

"So, tell me about the process of reworking this. How do you think it's going?" Beth's professional voice was completely at odds with her expression, but I took my cues from the former and did my best to ignore the fiery lust coursing through my veins. I went into autopilot, recounting the week's work and highlighting problem areas of my chapter with practiced ease.

We settled into the routine quickly and easily. Beth's hungry gaze receded and she listened attentively before launching into her own feedback. Over the course of the meeting, I almost forgot that this was the same woman who, mere days ago, had climaxed while riding my face and reduced me to a whimpering, feral mess in a hotel room. Occasionally, though, our eyes would meet just so, and I would glimpse that Beth behind my advisor's cool facade, and feel a blush crawl up my neck and into my cheeks.

Our meeting drew to a comfortable close after about an hour of conversation. As I left, my heart sank a little. I was glad to have been able to continue to work with Beth, but the hour had left me hungry for contact and desperately horny. I had a wine reception to attend that evening, our department chair's book launch, and the thought of sitting through it while this aroused was excruciating. I headed home, hoping to give myself some relief before the evening.

My apartment was a small two-bed walk-up, a twenty minute walk from campus. I had it to myself that semester as my roommate had secured a prestigious fellowship in Europe, and I was enjoying the solitude. The living arrangements were cramped for two, but perfect for one, and the place was much neater with Thea and her slobbish boyfriend out of the way -- though I never would have been able to afford the rent alone.

As I shrugged off my jacket, eager to reach my room, my phone buzzed in my back pocket. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of Beth's name, and I stopped in my tracks.

Good to see you earlier. I hope you were comfortable.

The text was both maddeningly curt and disarmingly frank. I agonized over the reply for a few minutes, before finally settling on something that felt appropriately cool.

You too. I was, all good.

I cringed at the message the second I sent it, but was quickly distracted by the ellipses indicating that Beth was typing a reply.

Would you still like there to be a next time?

I could hear Beth's voice as I read her words -- cold and precise, seemingly immune to the kind of fluttering incompetence I couldn't keep at bay. I was tempted to leave her hanging, to walk away from my phone for a few hours in a show of indifference, but it occurred to me that Beth, of all people, would not look kindly on that brand of juvenile game-playing.

Very much so.

It felt liberating to be so abrupt. The reply came instantly.

What are your plans for the afternoon?

This took me by surprise, and I blushed furiously. I wondered just how honest to be. Revealing my plans to masturbate while thinking of her felt a step too far.

At home, emotionally preparing myself for Pembroke's book launch. Not entirely a lie, but not the whole, embarrassing truth, either. Then, emboldened by Beth's candor, I added: You're welcome to join me.

Before I could regret my sudden surge of courage, a reply popped up:

I would like that very much.

I appreciated the speed of Beth's replies, the lack of petty communication games. I texted her my address and thanked the universe again for Thea's academic good fortunes. At the same time, I suddenly felt panicked. The apartment was nice enough, but no match for the luxurious suite she had invited me to last week -- and I was a fumbling, blushing mess, the cool decisiveness I had mustered over text wouldn't work in person. I paced nervously, waiting for Beth's arrival with a mixture of apprehension and excitement.

***

I opened the door to find Beth, breathless from the walk, her hair windswept. I stepped aside wordlessly to let her in, and felt her hungry gaze on me as I locked the door behind her. A split second later, I was pressed against the door, my hands pinned above me as Beth pushed into me with a deep, desperate kiss. I had spent the hour before her arrival quietly rehearsing a casual, disaffected routine in my head, but I melted instantly under her touch, eagerly reciprocating her affection and instinctively rocking my hips against her. Part of me was relieved that she had decided to be so direct: we only had a matter of hours before the wine reception, and I didn't want to waste any time. I wanted her naked and on top of me, growling orders into my ear.

"You have no idea," Beth whispered huskily between kisses, "how difficult it was not to do this earlier." She bit down hard on the soft skin of my neck and I moaned appreciatively. Her hands roamed over my body, hastily unbuttoning my shirt and finding the bare skin of my stomach underneath. My own hands slipped underneath Beth's coat to caress her soft curves.

Eventually, Beth pulled away, leaving me leaning against the door, breathless and flushed. She was visibly flustered, too, and this excited me. The brazen lust with which she looked at me was maddeningly attractive. It was then that I spotted a small black carrier bag by my feet on the floor. Beth spotted me looking and smirked mischievously as she bent down to pick it up.

"I stopped to pick up a couple of things," she explained casually, sauntering over to the couch as if she owned the place. She shrugged off her coat and draped it over the back of a chair before sitting down. Her eyes stayed on me the entire time. "Take a look -- if there's anything you're not interested in, just put it back in the bag."

I followed her to the couch and reached for the bag. I sifted through several layers of black tissue paper before my hands brushed against something cold and hard, metal. I fished out a pair of handcuffs and bit back a smile -- handcuffs had featured prominently in many of my fantasies about Beth, though I had yet to tell her that. I placed them on the coffee table gently, aware of her gaze. I reached back into the bag, and this time I found something silky that I correctly identified as a blindfold. The final two items were more familiar -- a velvet-soft, expensive silicone dildo, and a harness. Both went on the table without hesitation. By now, I was painfully aware of how wet I was. My mind was running wild with anticipation, envisaging all the scenarios in which Beth might put these items to use.

"Good," Beth said softly as I put the bag down and turned back to face her. "Last time I mentioned I wanted to push you harder -- are you still okay with that?"

"Absolutely," I replied, my voice sharp with impatience. This seemed to please her.

"In that case, we should come up with a safe-word. Does anything spring to mind?"

"...Butler?" I replied, half-jokingly. Beth threw back her head and a loud, warm laugh bounced off the walls.

"No. Absolutely not," she retorted, still sniggering.

"Fine," I sighed in mock exasperation, enjoying the momentary reprieve from the intensity of our interaction. I searched my brain for something uncontroversially unsexy, "Manuscript?" I hazarded, and Beth nodded.

"Manuscript it is. Excellent mood-killer." Then she sobered slightly. "It's really important that you feel comfortable enough to use it." She paused, waiting for my confirmation. I nodded, and she continued. "I enjoyed disciplining you lightly last time -- the odd slap, some teasing and denial. How did you find that?"

"I liked it a lot," I replied confidently, and truthfully. Then, sheepishly, "you could have gone further. I...I enjoy rules, and I enjoy there being consequences."

Beth's face seemed to ignite with desire at this, and when she spoke, her voice betrayed her arousal. "Good," she replied softly. She reached up to brush a loose strand of hair out of my face and caress my cheek. My lips parted in preparation for a kiss, but instead, Beth spoke. "You're going to go to the bedroom. I'm going to follow you through in five minutes. By the time I get there, I want you to be naked, blindfolded, on the bed on all fours. Understand?"

I felt a strong, heady kick of arousal at both her words and her tone. I nodded and stood up, taking the blindfold with me. As I turned and walked down the short hallway to my bedroom door, I was acutely aware of Beth's gaze searing into my back.

I had already drawn the curtains in preparation for Beth's arrival, and lit a pair of dim lamps by the bed. The set-up felt incongruously cozy, given Beth's request, but I hastily obeyed her instructions, discarding all my clothes before tying the blindfold tightly around my head and then crawling onto the bed on all fours, my ass facing the door. In the silence and darkness, I was aware of every sensation. The cold air on my skin. My heart thudding frantically with anticipation. The wetness between my legs, which was embarrassingly exposed in my current position.

After what felt like an age, I heard Beth enter the room.

"What a sight," she purred under her breath as the door clicked shut behind her. I heard her pacing around the bed, surveying me from all angles. I shifted uncomfortably on the bed, unsure where to expect her touch. I was aching for contact with her, and to know what would happen next. I wondered whether she was wearing the harness and strap already, whether she had undressed at all, or whether she was circling me fully clothed, basking in her power. I wasn't sure which thought was hotter.

Suddenly, I felt her weight on the bed behind me, and then the heat of Beth's body folding over my back. I moaned softly as soon as I realized that she was naked, and that her breasts were pressing into my back as she leaned over me. Something firm brushed between my legs and realized she was already wearing the harness. A hand closed around my throat, not applying any real pressure, but hard enough to drive me insane. Instinctively, my back arched and my lips parted. Beth chuckled in my ear, clearly enjoying my show of desperation.

"You really like being helpless underneath me, don't you?" She purred, close enough that her breath tickled my neck.

"I love it," I whispered back, unashamedly beside myself.

"Good girl," she murmured, and I bit my lip at the sound. Those words had featured prominently in my fantasies, but I had never dared to think I'd hear them out loud, in Beth's own voice. I was so urgently, desperately wet. My hips began to rock back and forth instinctively, trying to find some pressure on my clit. A hard slap on the ass stopped me in my tracks, and I groaned with frustration as I felt Beth move away.

"I must have gone too easy on you last time." Her voice was stern on the surface, but there was a playful edge to it, too. Beth's clear enjoyment of our power dynamic made it infinitely hotter. Suddenly, her hand was on my chin, tilting it up towards her. Her lips were inches from mine. "We're going to play a game to teach you some patience. Listen carefully." She moved away and I bit my lip nervously. I could hear her pacing around me again.

Finally, she was back on top of me, the cock rubbing tantalisingly between my legs, and her lips nipping teasingly at my neck.

"I'm going to fuck you," she growled. I grinned: that didn't sound like a punishment at all. "I'm going to play with your clit, and your perfect tits, and do everything in my power to make you come fast and hard." One of her hands slid to the front of my body, expertly pinching and rolling a nipple between her fingers and eliciting an excited gasp. "And when you feel like you're about to come," she continued -- there was suddenly a dangerous, gleeful edge to her voice, "you're going to tell me to stop."

Beth pulled away from me suddenly and I whimpered again. It was so cold without her on top of me, and every inch of my body was crying out for her touch. Her words sunk in and my body flooded with a mixture of disappointment and excitement. I didn't know if I was up to the challenge, but the thought of Beth exercising her power over me like that was unbearably hot.

"Once you've calmed down, we'll start again. You will not come without my express permission, and I don't intend to give it easily. If you do, you will be punished. Understand?"

Her words and tone had knocked the breath out of me. I was both terrified and desperate for her to start, to see how far she could push me before I caved.

"I understand." My reply was breathy, and my voice trembled with anticipation.

"Good," Beth said softly. I could hear the smile in her voice.

The next few seconds seemed to last forever. Then, finally, I felt Beth's soft hands on the backs of my thighs. She ran her nails over the delicate skin, first there, then on my back and stomach, touching me all over. With my eyes blindfolded, every sensation felt amplified. Areas of my body that might normally have been indifferent to touch burned with desire. My cunt throbbed desperately.

At last, Beth's fingers slipped between my legs, gently pushing my thighs further apart. I felt her gasp at how wet I was as she ran her fingers over me teasingly, first my lips, then, finally, my clit. My hips bucked instinctively and she pulled away, waiting for me to regain my composure before starting again.

Suddenly, the pace of Beth's movements changed. She thrust two fingers inside me and I screamed with pleasure. Her other hand played with my nipples and raked down my stomach before finding my clit. Within a matter of moments, my body was alight with pleasure.

"Fuck, Beth, yes," I moaned, all memory of the game forgotten amid the swell of pleasure coursing through my every muscle.

"Remember the rules," Beth purred, icy-calm in the face of my wild pleasure.

"Fuck" I gasped with frustration. I was getting terribly, dangerously close. "Stop," I finally managed to gasp, in the nick of time.

Beth obliged, pulling away from me. Her sudden absence was painful, and her warmly intoned "good girl" barely softened the blow.

Beth's hand returned to run gently over my back as I caught my breath, letting the ominous wave of pleasure subside. I wanted nothing more than to beg her to start again, and to never stop, but I knew it was far too soon to start making demands, and didn't want to risk earning more discipline.

"Ready?" Beth asked after a couple of minutes, and I nodded.

This time, Beth straddled me from behind, rubbing the cock between my legs teasingly as she kissed my back and found a slow rhythm around my clit. When she finally pushed into me I thought I might climax instantly, but managed to hold back. Thrusting rhythmically, Beth wrapped one arm wrapped around my chest, pulling me up and back against her so that I was on my knees, leaning on her for support. Her hand left my clit to hold me more firmly against her as she picked up speed. The sensation of her rapid breath on my neck was driving me insane, and my clit ached for more attention as she fucked me.

Suddenly free, one of my hands instinctively found my clit. I got away with this for a couple of seconds before Beth noticed and pulled away, pushing me back onto all fours and pulling out of me. I groaned with frustration and braced myself for a slap.

Instead, I was met with a few agonizing moments of silence, and then a firm grip on both of my arms. I realized what was happening as the cold metal of the handcuffs met my skin, and before I knew it both my wrists were secured behind me.

"This is what you get if you can't be trusted," Beth said firmly, punctuating the end of her sentence with a sharp slap to the inside of each thigh. It occurred to me that this was the most compromising position I had ever been in -- face-down on the bed, blindfolded, with my hands tied behind me and my dripping cunt in the air.

"It's a good job you're too pretty to stay mad at for long," Beth growled, before starting the torment again. She pushed into me hard, and the angle from my new position felt incredible. Mere seconds after Beth's hand had found my clit again, I was on the edge.

"Stop!" I screamed, barely getting the words out in time. Beth made a satisfied noise as she moved away, and I could feel the heat of her gaze on me as I lay there helplessly.

"Very good." I could hear her walking around me, and felt her weight beside me on the bed. Something slick and hard brushed against my lips -- the cock. "Open up," Beth purred, and I obliged. The cock pushed slowly past my parted lips. I sucked it clean eagerly, finding the taste of my own arousal heady and intoxicating.

"Do you like the way you taste?" Beth asked as she pulled away, an audible smirk in her voice.

SapphicAda
SapphicAda
108 Followers
12