All Comments on 'Writing Sexuality 02'

by SapphicAda

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful and so, so arousing. I'm looking forward to the next part! Please, write more....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is it what I think it’s going to happen? Can’t wait for how that will unfold.. Every scene is written in incredible detail; hoo lordie got me entranced! Amazing work!

used2bjustjused2bjustjabout 2 years ago

Even better than Chapt 1. The D/s scene was really well written and very believable. Can't wait to see what Chapt 3 brings with the wife getting involved.

5/5

J

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

“Lead the way” — perfect closing line. Fun to imagine where, especially in light of intensely sensual, highly erotic scene between Beth and Rosa. And once again not surprising when Elle enters the picture; after all, when you mentioned almost in passing in the first chapter that Beth was married, you aroused more than just curiosity. Remain intrigued by the course Rosa is TAing. You share nothing biographically but can easily see a vividly erotic imagination.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedabout 2 years ago

Ok, it's official. You have now met the bar for keeping me interested in a story long term which is make that second installment good. Chapter one was good, but this is better. And it ends on a note that makes me really want to know what happens next.

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69about 2 years ago

This slave wishes he was Rosa so he can be used and abused by Beth and Her wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So two sexual predators looking for a fuck toy slave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loving this. The characters are so well-developed for such short stories. I really enjoy your writing style and am looking forward to your future works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Power dynamics are wonderful and you captured them perfectly. Your emphasis on Rosa’s uncertainty kept me on edge. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing!!!! The best story I’ve read in a long time. You have such an engaging and effortless writing style and I’m excited to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please please tell me there will be continuation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very interesting begining. It could go in so many directions. I am hooked for part 3....is it coming soon?

Bi_sub_WrenBi_sub_Wrenalmost 2 years ago

There's no part 3??? You're killing me. Fantastic story.

Doing_ur_momDoing_ur_momover 1 year ago

Please write a part 3 i beg you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

also commenting here to beg for a part 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

really good so far 5stars please give us a part three soon.

Pappasleaze!

LiaraLove13LiaraLove13over 1 year ago

Please tell me there will be more? These characters are fantastic. Beth is so 🥵. And its incredibly well written. You really do have a talent for writing and i'd love to read more! I'm begging you to write more of their story.

Lesbrarian_3Lesbrarian_3over 1 year ago

Just commenting to say that this series is the best thing I've ever read on Literotica, and that I made an account on here after Part 2 was published specifically to follow you (after years of lurking!). I really hope you publish a Part 3 someday, but thank you no matter what for your wonderful writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A great beginning but, when do you release the rest. Is there a further dynamic?

I would love to read more.

Regards and congratulations, so far.

K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my god dude, this is seriously the best thing I've ever read here or anywhere else for that matter (in the way of erotica at least). Holy shit. I am so excited to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous