Writing Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you be willing to share? I'd love to read what you have written. I bet it isn't your standard porn stuff. Big breasts, big penises, people fucking all the time."

"No, I try to keep things real. My characters are average, everyday kind of people."

"What would you do with a sex scene you cut out? Do you save them?"

"I never throw anything away. I have an entire folder on my desktop with stuff I've chopped from my stories. There are outlets for anything, especially sex."

"Like some of those erotica websites?"

"Yeah."

"How would you feel about sharing something like that with me?"

"Probably not. It would be like baring my soul. Showing you my most intimate thoughts. Not something one does on a regular basis."

His most intimate thoughts. Oh, how I want to know what he thinks about.

*****

Dave

Over the years I have had numerous people ask me to co-write a story with them. About twenty years ago someone asked me to work with them. I had zero experience working with a co-author and the experience left me swearing that I would never do it again. The idea of working with Sam was intriguing, but I still had my doubts.

How about sharing my erotica with her? That had the potential to be very fraught. At least half the stories were about her and me. I didn't come out and call the characters Sam and Dave, but it within a page or two she would know who the characters were based on. Would she be cool, or would she freak out? I decided there needed to be a much higher level of trust between us first. Actually, a lot more than that. Reading those stories, she would think I was an absolute creeper. I suppose I could share some of the excised sex scenes. She knew those characters already. Think about it old boy. Maybe that was the answer.

We arrived at the trailhead. Allison and Carolyn pulled in about two minutes later. All three women are around five feet tall, give or take an inch. Allison is a thin blonde with a nice figure. Carolyn is the most voluptuous of the three, but very athletic - not an ounce of unnecessary fat on her. Nevertheless, to my eye Sam is the prettiest.

There were hugs all around. In addition to hugs, there was a lot of cheek kissing. I guess we were becoming a bit European.

For the past ten years or so, I have been cautious outdoors. I have a history of melanoma and other nasty things on my skin. Call it the curse of the redhead. I have some specialty, high-SPF, long-sleeve shirts that I like to wear in the summer. They've very cool and wick away moisture. I did opt for some shorts though. I topped off my ensemble with a broad-brimmed Aussie hat, but without the brim pinned up on the side.

I was surprised to find my friends stripping down to sports bras and halter tops. Sam wore some skintight yoga type shorts that accentuated her fine bottom. Unlike the other day, there weren't any panty lines. Hmmm. Allison wore a basic white bikini. It had the potential to provide some nice sights when she got sweating and she was already spurring my imagination. Like Sam, Carolyn wore a sports bra. Some running shorts topped a pair of shapely, muscular legs. As I sprayed sunscreen on my legs, the three of them formed a small circle and applied sunscreen to their backs.

When we were all properly protected Carolyn started us out. She was obviously our leader. The three of them kept up a constant chatter about anything and everything. Occasionally they would ask me a question, but in general I just listened.

At the halfway point we stopped for a breather. A fallen tree served as a bench. The four of us were sweating and Sam reminded us to drink up. Allison sat cross-legged on the ground in front of us. Her sweat-dampened bikini was showing off her breasts and labia nicely. I didn't mind the view.

Carolyn said, "Dave, you've been quiet."

"Just enjoying your company. This is the most conversation I've been around since before the pandemic. It's wonderful. I feel human again."

Sam asked, "Is this intimidating to be the only guy with a group of women?"

"Not at all. In fact, I prefer your company to a bunch of guys."

Allison asked, "Why's that?"

Sam echoed her, "Yeah, why?"

"There are several reasons. First, I hope you don't think I'm sexist pig, but the three of you are so much more attractive than a bunch of guys. Beautiful in fact. Guys tend to be a bit more rude and crude."

Allison laughed, "Wait 'til after lunch when we've had a couple of beers. We'll be belching and farting with the best of them!"

Carolyn looked offended, "We would never do that around Dave. What else?"

"If I was out with a bunch guys like Jim or Bob, I'm sure by now I would have heard a bunch of sexist comments about our female colleagues, present company included."

Allison looked surprised, "Guys talk about us like that?"

I nodded, "Allison, in general the male of the species are pigs."

"Except you."

"Ninety-eight percent of the time I'm not a pig."

"But sometimes you are?"

"Yes."

Carolyn was really interested, "If we swear that we would never hold it against you, could you give us an example?"

I raised my hand, "I need all three of you to swear."

In ragged harmony they swore.

"For example ... right now."

Allison looked surprised, "Right now?"

"Allison you are sitting there oozing sexuality in that incredible bikini. You are so hot. Most guys would be drooling over you by now. I have had to work hard to keep my jaw from dropping and my saliva in my mouth."

I motioned to Carolyn and Sam, "These sports bras fire my imagination. I have been discretely checking out the three of you as we have been hiking. Your figures are amazing. Sam, those tight shorts are absolutely ... what am I trying to say? Your butt is so fine. I have enjoyed allowing you to move in front of me when the trail narrows.

"Carolyn, your legs are so beautiful. I so appreciate all the miles of running you put in to keep them so fit. All three of you are the epitome of feminine beauty. I feel so blessed to be here with you. So there. That's an example of how I am a sexist pig."

Sam shook her head, "That's not being sexist. That's just being observant and recognizing our sexuality and appreciating us as women." She motioned to Allison and Carolyn, "Were you offended by what Dave said?"

Allison smiled, "I took it as a compliment. When I wear a bikini, I am purposely putting my sexuality on display. It makes me feel very vulnerable, very feminine, and actually empowered. I want people to look at me."

Carolyn said, "I appreciate that you appreciate my body. I work hard to keep in shape. It is nice to know that I am attractive to you. I hope that since I am attractive to you, I will also be attractive to my husband and other women."

I suddenly felt bad, "That's right, I forgot you were bi."

She waved it off, "That's fine."

Sam chimed in, "I'm so happy you like my yoga pants. Since we are being brutally honest with each other, I wore these for you. I hoped you would notice my butt."

Allison laughed, "I wore this for you too, Dave."

I felt some heat rise on my cheeks, "Well, I'm very appreciative."

*****

Samantha

I was so happy to know that Dave was checking me out. I had purposely moved in front of him several times in the hope that he would like my butt. Normally, I would have worn running shorts like Carolyn did, but this morning I went with my gut instinct and hoped to be attractive to him. I purposely went commando so that my butt cheeks would be as smooth as possible.

We got moving again and I tried to get the conversation back to sex, but the topic bounced all over the place.

I noticed that Dave had fallen back a bit so I waited for him, "How are you doing?"

"A little winded, but I'm okay."

"I'm not sure how to say this, but since we're exposing our souls today, I was wondering if you had any plans for dinner."

"No. No plans. Would you like to have dinner with me?"

"I was thinking we could go back to my house and I could cook you up something."

"My house is closer. Why don't we cook something there? We can swing by the grocery store on the way home. Maybe find something to throw on the grill."

"Oh, that's a better solution."

"You'll just have to forgive me if my house isn't shipshape and squared away. I wasn't expecting company."

"You're forgiven."

That was a big relief. If Dave turned me down again, then I knew I didn't have a chance with him. To use a sports analogy, the ball was still in play.

When we got to the lodge, there weren't a lot of patrons and we got a table right away. Allison and I excused ourselves to go to the ladies' room. I was looking for some kind of edge, but I didn't have a thing. I checked myself out in the mirror. My boobs weren't much and my nipples weren't hard. Part of me was hoping my labia would show in the shorts, but I don't have a mons and there was nothing I thought that a man would find attractive. Dave did like my butt though. I had to use what I had.

When Allison came out of the stall, her nipples were hard and dominating the geography of her bikini top. She was probably pinching them in the stall. It sounded like Allison also had her eye on Dave since she said she wore her bikini for him. I didn't know why she didn't have a boyfriend, but she would be tough competition for me. I didn't think I could compete against her perfect body. Having dinner with Dave would give me a momentary edge.

When we returned to the table, I looked at Dave to see his response to Allison's nipples. I was shocked to find that he only looked at me. Not once did he look at her. Every time I looked up, I met his baby blues. Could it be that he wasn't interested in Allison?

We ordered some burgers and IPAs. The conversation was just as lively as usual, but I felt a subtle change in Allison's interactions with Dave. Like she was giving him a little more attention. He always seemed to look into our eyes, never at our breasts. Several times when he was talking to me, we held eye contact for an extended period. It was as if I could see into his soul and we had some kind of deeper connection. Our eye flirting had a direct impact on my lady parts. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter the more we kept our eyes locked in.

Allison and Carolyn each ordered a second IPA. It sounded like they were going to try to hold up the belching and farting prediction. Suddenly, I wanted to be completely sober and I didn't even finish my first beer. I noticed Dave didn't finish his either.

*****

Dave

As we were walking out Sam was in front of me. I took a gander at that fine ass. Damn! Allison and Carolyn were a bit tipsy, but not too bad. They'd be fine once we walked the five miles back to the trailhead.

We had gotten about 100 yards down the trail when Allison stopped, "I've always dreamed of being naked in the woods."

She stripped off her bikini and was clad only in her sneakers.

She started walking again and Carolyn exclaimed, "Whoa girl! You can't just get naked and not allow us to check you out."

Allison stopped and threw her arms out, "Here I am. You are free to enjoy my charms."

Her breasts were modest with erect pink nipples and nickel-sized areolae. She had a little landing strip of blonde pubes above her slit.

Carolyn nodded her approval, "I like. Dave what do you think?"

I had to be careful not to encourage her too much. I had a date with Sam and I didn't want to overstep my bounds, "Allison you are a classic beauty."

She smiled, "David, you are a classic gentleman."

Allison headed off down the trail and we followed.

*****

Samantha

Somehow, I wasn't surprised that Allison stripped down to nothing. I was sure it was for Dave's benefit and not Carolyn's. I was wondering what she would do next.

As we walked, Dave fell behind again.

I slowed to talk with him, "What do you think of Allison?"

"Does she do this often?"

"That's the first time I've ever seen her naked. So no, not that I know of."

"Interesting."

"I'm sure this is all for your benefit Dave."

"I think you're right. Allison isn't bi or a lesbian?"

"Oh no. She's definitely straight. Usually, she's a straight arrow. A bit prudish actually."

"Even more interesting."

The trail widened and I walked next to Dave, "How so?"

"I'm sure she is going stop at that tree we sat on coming in and she's going to hit on me. I'll need to let her off the hook easy."

"How are you going to do that?"

"I don't know. I'll think of something."

*****

When we got to the fallen tree Allison was waiting. She sat on the ground bare-assed. I was thinking I wouldn't do that. What if something crawled up my vagina! The rest of us took seats on the tree.

Allison lay back and spread her legs for us, "Being naked out here gets me wet. I love showing you my lady parts." She looked at Dave, "Would you like to touch me?"

Carolyn said, "Bring that fine pussy over here and let me see."

Allison walked over and Carolyn ran two fingers between her labia.

She placed her fingers in her mouth, "Oh, you taste very nice."

Allison looked at Dave, "Want some?"

Dave raised his eyebrows, "Allison I would love some, but let's just say that some men of a certain age sometimes need a little help. Pharmaceutical help."

Pharmaceutical help? I remembered feeling his erection at the brewpub. I knew he didn't have ED. Oh, that's good Dave!

Allison frowned, "I was hoping maybe you could do me. I could bend me over right here."

"Sorry my beautiful friend. Plus, that wouldn't be very polite to Sam and Carolyn."

"How about if you were to let me into your shorts for a little suck?" She came over and put her breasts in Dave's face, "How about a little suck on my boobs?"

Dave placed his hands on her hips and looked up into her eyes, "My beautiful friend, that is an extremely tempting offer, but as a gentleman I could never take advantage of you in your inebriated state."

"I'm starting to sober up."

"Perhaps some other time."

Allison looked a bit disappointed.

Carolyn laughed, "Fuck polite. Bring those fine titties over here."

Allison stood in front of Carolyn while she sucked on her nipples for several minutes. Fingers probed Allison's vagina and I could hear the squishy sounds of finger fucking. Allison looked bored and disappointed.

I remembered that old Neil Young song, 'To be a woman and to be turned down.' I tried to think back on if I had ever been turned down. Well, Dave the other day. Other than that, I don't think so. But I had never really thrown myself at a guy and asked to be fucked. I guess some guys are choosy even when the woman is naked, incredibly beautiful, and asks for sex. Dave certainly is.

Carolyn looked over at us, "Maybe we can finish this up when we get back to the cars."

We got hiking again. Carolyn and Allison were moving fast and Dave dropped behind. I got the impression that he was doing it on purpose so we could talk in private.

I joined him, walking side-by-side, "You dodged that nicely."

"I didn't lie."

"How so?"

"I said some men have difficulties. I didn't say I did."

"Ah. Very clever."

"That's not to say that men my age don't have issues."

"Like what?"

"Well, for example, we don't produce the same amount of seminal fluid that we did when we were younger."

I wasn't sure what his point was, "I'm not following."

"If I have a limited amount of cum, maybe I don't want to use it up with Allison."

Ah ha! "Perhaps there's someone else you might be saving it for?"

"I don't want to be presumptuous."

"Would I know this person?"

"Again, I don't want to be presumptuous, but that's a possibility."

Wow! Please let it be so.

*****

Dave

When we got to the trailhead, Allison was fully clothed. I got the impression that she was a little embarrassed and that she really wasn't interested in Carolyn going down on her. I felt bad for her. Carolyn was sitting on the passenger side. Allison was leaning against her car. I needed to do something to make her feel better.

I came over to her and extended my arms, "Allison, thank you for an absolutely wonderful day."

She gave me a very tight hug which I returned. I kissed the top of her head.

She pressed her cheek to my chest, "I'm sorry I embarrassed you."

"My dear, you did no such thing."

"Well, I made an absolute fool of myself."

I held her at arm's length and looked her in the eye, "Do you know how you can tell someone is your real friend?" She shook her head. "A wise man once said, real friends are those who, when you've made a fool of yourself, they don't feel that you've done a permanent job."

She threw herself into my arms again, "Thanks. You're the best."

I kissed the top of her head again, "I really want to do this again. Really soon."

"Really?"

"Really."

She patted my chest, "Next time I promise to keep my clothes on."

"Please don't promise that. I really enjoyed the scenery today. You're a beautiful woman. I could look at your naked body all day."

Sam came over and hugged Allison and said something in her ear. I gave Carolyn a hug and then we were off. On the way to my house, we swung by the small grocer down the street and picked up a salad and some salmon fillets.

It was around three when we pulled into my drive. As I was unlocking the door to the house I said, "Are my eyes failing me, or have those yoga pants gotten a little smoother from our time at the Brew Pub?"

Sam laughed, "Maybe."

I led her to my kitchen where I put the groceries into the fridge, "It's still a little early for dinner. Perhaps we should get cleaned up."

Sam came over to me and put her arms around my neck, "I have a hard time scrubbing my back."

I placed my hands on her perfect butt, "Would you like me to help you with that?"

"If you wouldn't mind?"

I leaned down and gently kissed her lips, "I should point out that I happen to have the same problem. If I wash your back, will you wash mine?"

"Absolutely."

She pulled my face toward her and kissed me. Shivers shot down my spine and I felt my penis stir. I pulled her body against me, one hand on her back and one hand on her ass. For some reason I suddenly didn't give a damn that Sam was a co-worker.

*****

Samantha

I lost myself in Dave's arms. Our tongues wrestled, seeking out every pleasure spot.

He spoke into my mouth, "Oh these yoga pants are so smooth."

"You should use both hands on them."

We stood in the kitchen making out for quite a while. It had been a long time since I had been with a man. I could feel the juices flowing freely from my vagina. I could also feel his erection on my abdomen as we pressed our bodies together.

I mumbled into his mouth, "Mmmm. That feels nice."

Dave eased off, "Perhaps we should see about getting each other's backs clean."

"Great idea. You'll need to lead the way."

He kissed me one more time then took my hand, leading up the stairs.

He had a claw foot tub. That should be cozy. As Dave started the water, I pulled off my shoes.

Dave looked over at me, "One towel or two?"

"I think I'll keep my hair dry. One."

He put them on the towel rack, then came over to me.

I grasped the bottom of his shirt, "Would you mind terribly if I were to undress you?"

"Not at all."

I pulled his shirt off, then then ran my fingers through his chest hair. "This is nice."

I went to work on his trousers. As I pulled them lower, I slowly dropped to my knees. His erection filled his boxers. I hooked my thumbs into the waist band and pulled it down.

I immediately loved what I saw, "Oh my god Dave. Your penis is simply beautiful."