Writing Together Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was more than tumescent, but not fully erect. I took his shaft in my hand and looked up into his eyes. I slowly traced my tongue around the crown of his glans. His eyes closed and I heard a groan.

"Dave, watch me."

His eyes opened and I took the head into my mouth giving him a gentle suck.

I tasted a drop of pre-cum, "Oh, you're tasty too."

I milked a few more drops and licked them off the head, "Let's see if I can still do this."

I took him all the way into my mouth. He wasn't long enough yet to hit my gag reflex. I held him in my mouth and licked his ball sack. I heard another groan and felt him growing in my mouth.

I pulled off him, "That is so wonderful." His eyes were still locked in on mine, "I have to say that you have one of the most beautiful penises. I love how pink you are, and your red pubes are simply fabulous. You have the perfect size too. Not too big. Not too small. A Goldilocks penis. Just right."

"Why don't you stand up so I can get you undressed."

As I stood, he leaned over and turned off the water.

*****

Dave

Sam looked up at me smiling. I couldn't believe I was finally with her. How close would my fantasies about her come to the real thing? She raised her hands over her head as an invitation to remove her shirt. I took the hem and lifted it, her sports bra holding her breasts in place. She flung her shirt into the hallway.

I looked into her eyes, "My dear Samantha, do you know how long I have fantasized about your body?"

"I'm thinking a long time."

"Actually, longer."

She raised her arms over her head again and I slipped my fingers under the elastic. I raised the bra and her breasts were free. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Her breasts had a nice sag with perfectly proportioned areolas surrounding semi-erect nipples.

I'm sure my jaw dropped, and I dropped to my knees, "Oh my god, you're perfect." I gently sucked one nipple then the other, "Oh my god."

She held my head as I moved back and forth, "I take it you approve then."

"Your breasts are everything I dreamed about and more."

I continued to suck her nipples.

She laced her fingers in my hair, "You know, I'm still not all the way naked."

Here was the Holy Grail. I hooked my fingers into her waistband and slowly lowered her shorts. As I pulled them down, I sat back on my calves. Samantha stood before me completely naked. She had trimmed her pubes into neat little fan shaped bush. I could see her slit beneath the short, brown hair. Her clit was just peeking out from the top of her vulva. I just stared. She was simply stunning.

"David, you act as if you've never seen a naked woman before."

"I have never seen you naked before. You are more beautiful than I ever imagined."

She held out her hand, "You need to hold me."

I gained my feet and took her into my arms. It felt so good to hold her naked body. She pulled my face downward, the warmth and wetness of her lips causing goosebumps to break out on my skin. Electricity ran down my spine. Her body pressed against mine, my erection pressed into her stomach. I felt her lips part and I extended my tongue to hers. I moved my hands to her back and pulled her tight. I have no idea how long we kissed for, but it was heavenly.

She pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes, "I'm sure I've died and gone to heaven."

"If you die, I would be so angry with you that I would never speak to you again."

She chuckled, "Oh that was bad. But oh so good."

I turned the water back on and adjusted the temperature. I turned on the overhead shower and stepped over the lip of the tub and in.

I extended my hand, helped her over the side, and then closed the shower curtain, "You'll probably want to be on this side, so you don't get your hair wet. Here's the soap."

I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and put my head under the showerhead. My mind was in a whirl as Sam started soaping up my back.

I asked, "Am I getting your hair wet with this spray?"

"A little, but it's okay."

She began washing my back. She started with my shoulders, kneading the muscles. It was more massage than scrub and it felt wonderful. I stopped for a moment, leaned my head back, and just stood under the shower, luxuriating while Sam's hands worked on my back.

*****

Samantha

I couldn't believe that I was actually naked with Dave. He told me how this was a dream come true for him. It may have been even more for me. He was everything I ever dreamed of in a man - intelligent, respectful, handsome, confident, not to mention a nearly perfect penis and a very fit body.

I moved my hands to his butt cheeks, "You have a very fine ass; do you know that?"

"I didn't, but thanks for the compliment. I think yours is quite shapely as well."

"Thanks, but I think it's flat and boney. It is firm though."

"Sam, trust me. You have a perfect ass. I know. I have been watching it for most of the day."

He started to turn around and I softly slapped his butt, "Stay put. I'm not done."

I grabbed both cheeks and started massaging them. I took the soap and ran it down his butt crack and pushed it against his anus. Dave leaned forward slightly and I took it as an invitation. I traced my finger down his soapy crack and stopped at his asshole. I started rubbing it.

Dave whispered, "That's not my back."

I slid my finger into his rectum. Then I heard a groan and he leaned forward a bit more.

*****

Dave

I had never had anyone's finger in my ass that wasn't a medical doctor. I bent forward and her finger went in further. She must have reached my prostate because I suddenly had the urge to pee. Another groan came forth. I have no idea what she was doing, but it was driving shivers up my spine. My cock was rock hard and I thought I might cum.

I whispered, "Sam, you're going to push me over the edge."

Sam slid her finger out of my ass, "Very nice. We'll have to remember that."

She reached and grabbed my erection.

I said, "Can I turn around now?"

"Yes, you may."

Sam ran her fingers up my torso, "You have a wonderfully hairy chest. Did I mention how much I like your penis? Dave, I love every part of you."

Her hands started at my shoulders and lathered my chest, then one hand grabbed my cock.

I took her breasts in my hands, "I think I need to lather you up."

She gave me a mischievous smile and handed me the soap.

As I lathered her breasts, she was cleaning my cock with a nice stroking motion. Her nipples were stiff, and I moved my hand over her firm, wet mounds. I gently rolled her nipples between my fingers. Her body twitched involuntarily.

Looking into her eyes I asked, "Would you mind if I kissed you again?"

She raised her face and closed her eyes. I grabbed the shower curtain for balance, bent down, and kissed those soft lips. Her free hand came up to the side of my face, her lips parted, and our tongues probed the warmth of each other's mouths. She stopped stroking me and just held my erection.

Sam eased the kiss enough to mumble into my mouth, "Are you clean enough?"

I shook my head. Her free hand returned to my face and continued kissing me, our hands fondling one another. Again, I have no idea how long we stood there in the shower enjoying one another. I was afraid to break the spell she had cast.

Finally, she looked lovingly into my eyes, "You know. I haven't been properly washed yet."

"You should turn around."

When she was facing away from me, I cupped her breasts from behind, rolling her nipples between my fingers. She leaned back against me and groaned.

I lathered up her back, massaging her muscles as she had massaged me.

She whispered, "I'm melting."

I worked my way down her spine and came to her fine ass. I decided she had a very good idea and I ran the bar of soap down her butt crack. She leaned forward placing her hands on the side of the tub. I rubbed her rosebud, then slipped my finger in.

She arched her back, "Mmmm. I feel so clean."

I pulled my finger out and massaged her butt cheeks. I reached through her legs and slid my finger the length of her slit.

She said, "Just be careful not to get any soap up there."

"I'll be careful. Perhaps we should rinse off and continue this exploration in a drier place."

"Such as?"

"My bed."

"Sounds like a great idea."

We both rinsed off the soap, then I turned off the water.

I opened the curtain and handed Sam a towel. "Thank you so much. I don't think I have been this clean in many years."

She gave my butt a pat, "That's what friends are for."

I climbed out and dried on the bathmat. Sam stayed in the tub. When she was mostly dry, she stepped over the lip of the tub and put her arm on my shoulder to steady herself. Once she had a foot on the floor she threw her other arm around my neck, pressing her body against mine. I placed my hand on the small of her back.

She kissed me, "I am prepared to follow you anywhere my handsome friend."

"Right this way."

I took her hand and led her to my queen-sized bed. When we got there, she released me. She jumped on the bed and lay down on her back. I had several pillows at the head and she arranged herself so that she was in a lounging position, her legs slightly parted.

She held out her hand, "Care to join me?"

My windows were open and a warm afternoon breeze fluttered the curtains. I climbed onto the bed and laid down on my side next to her, my elbow on the pillows, and my face close to hers. With my free hand, I cupped her cheek and softly kissed her. Sam closed her eyes and pressed her face against my hand. I leaned in and kissed her again, this time starting with a partially open mouth. She responded in kind, but after a few moments, I broke the kiss and moved toward her ear. I gently touched her earlobe with my tongue, then slid my tongue down and kissed her neck. I could see gooseflesh break out on her arms. I slid lower and put my leg over hers so that I was partially on top of her. My erection touched her leg. Sam reached down and grabbed it.

*****

Samantha

Lying on Dave's bed, a warm breeze was blowing between my spread legs. His tongue slowly traced across my body bringing me to a heightened sense of awareness. I felt his hardness on my leg and I grabbed him. He slid lower so I lost my grasp. Instead, I ran my fingers through his damp, thinning hair.

Dave was circling my breast with his tongue. The breeze on his saliva sent a cooling chill through my body. I wanted to feel his weight on me so I spread my legs further. Dave dutifully moved between them. I could feel his chest hairs on my lady parts. My anticipation was building.

He tongued his way around my areola, then moved to my other breast. Looking into my eyes he circled again. I reached up and grabbed my other nipple, but Dave grasped my hand.

He kissed it, "Not yet."

Again, he circled my areola and moved to the other breast.

I whispered, "Please?"

He chuckled into my skin, "Soon."

Twice more, he moved between my breasts, completely ignoring my nipples. I could feel juices flowing freely from my sex. He had my body at a fever pitch and he'd never once touched anything that mattered.

I whispered again, "Please?"

He looked into my eyes and barely touched the tip of my nipple with his tongue. I groaned as a spark flew down my spine. I arched my back to keep his mouth on me. I kept my eyes locked in on his as he moved from nipple to nipple, slowly increasing the intensity of his sucking. Pleasure was flowing through my body. I needed release.

Suddenly Dave raised himself up and his face was next to mine. I felt his erection at my opening. I spread my legs as wide as I could and reached for him. Finally! I couldn't wait to feel his manhood fill me. He gently kissed me, then began sliding down again. His tongue traced to my cleavage, then my navel. When he reached my bush, he grabbed a tuft in his lips and gave a gentle pull.

The man was teasing me as I had never been teased before. I needed his tongue on my vulva. I needed his penis inside me. Then he was off of me. I looked up and he was kneeling. He took my foot and gently massaged it then began sucking on my toes. Then he traced his tongue up the inside of my leg. Oh, please hurry. I need your tongue!

*****

Dave

I knew I was driving Sam crazy with anticipation. I was going to edge her a couple of times before allowing her to come.

I kissed my way down the inside of her leg. Her juices were flowing across her perineum and I stopped to lap them up. The taste was exquisite. I tongued her anus, then pressed my nose into her nut-brown bush. Her pheromones worked my desire into overdrive.

After a few moments, I returned to her other foot. Sam groaned; her eyes locked in on mine. I kneaded her foot, sucked on each of her toes, and then nibbled my way down her leg. I finally settled in between her silky thighs. I moved my arms under her legs so that her thighs came up on either side of my face. She placed her feet on my back, spreading her legs as wide as possible.

I licked a circle around her outer labia, stopping each time at her river of moisture. I stole a look up at her face. Sam' mouth was parted. Her eyes still on me. I gave her a smile and then parted her labia with my tongue, stopping short of her clitoris. She gave me an appreciative groan. I probed into her vagina, lapping up more of her juices. I heard a quiet whimper as I reached her clitoris. I immediately backed off.

"Please," she whispered. "Please make me cum."

Keeping my eyes locked on hers, I moved my mouth over her clit and began licking, not continuously though. I would lick for a few seconds and then stop. Teasing her and increasing her anticipation. My tongue ran the length of her labia, lapping up her moisture, then a few more seconds on her clit. I got on my elbows, placing my left hand on her breast and my right at her vulva. I gently ran a finger around her erect nipple with one hand while rubbing her labia with the other.

I continued this cycle of teasing countless times. I never broke eye contact. I could see her beginning to pant a little and I slipped my finger in to find her g-spot. It was already wrinkled, indicating Sam was close to climax. I backed off a little, keeping her on the edge of orgasm. A little lick on her clit. A little rub on her g-spot. A pinched nipple. Rinse and repeat.

*****

Samantha

The man was driving me crazy. I stood on the edge of the orgasmic abyss and he wouldn't push me in.

I whispered, "Please, Dave."

He began vigorously licking, rubbing, and pinching. I felt my body begin to tremble as a wave off pleasure washed over me. Colors sparked in my mind as electricity flowed from my nipple, clit, and vagina. I grabbed my other nipple and twisted it sending another wave through my body. I heard an "ahhhhh" that could only have come from me. It was almost an out of body experience. I could see myself - back arched, eyes closed, Dave's face was at my crotch. I grabbed his head and pressed it onto my vulva. I could feel my pelvic muscles clenching at Dave's finger working my g-spot. He eased off on my clit, but I held his head in place. His tongue took a swipe at my clit and my body bucked.

All activity stopped for a moment, but wave after wave of pleasure continued to break over my body. I felt my tension ease. Almost immediately, Dave began the licking, rubbing, and pinching again. Another wave broke over me and colors again flooded my mind. His tongue flicked at my clit, but I was beyond sensitive. I grabbed his ears and pushed him away. He was resisting me and I clamped my thighs on his head.

My body jolted again and again. I could barely catch my breath. I needed him in me. I began pulling on his ears trying to get him to come up. He was stubbornly not moving.

In between pants I tried to talk, "In ... In me ... Up ... Up here."

I continued pulling on his ears. I eased up on the vise grip I had on his head with my legs and his tongue went at my clit again. My body jolted as a spark flew up my spine. I arched my back trying to move away from his tongue. My body was shaking, my entire consciousness focused on the pleasure washing over me. I felt him moving up. As he passed my nipples, he gave them each a suck sending a shock down my spine each time.

Dave's face was right in front of me, "Are you okay."

Speech was impossible, I could only nod. I felt his erection at my opening and I spread my legs as wide as I could. I grabbed his ass to encourage him. I stayed locked in on his eyes as he slowly pressed himself into me. His thickness stretching me. I could feel my pelvic muscles squeezing his shaft as he buried his erection into my most intimate place.

He brought my legs up and my ankles were on his shoulders. He had complete access. I felt like a rag doll. He began long, slow thrusts into me. His pubic mound must have started striking my clit because I felt fireworks go off with every stroke. With every thrust my womanhood stretched to accept him. Our eyes were locked in again and I noticed I was panting. Dave kept a slow, steady pace. I felt my contractions ease.

He whispered, "I'm going to go harder. Is that okay?"

I nodded.

His hips started moving faster. We both grunted when he bottomed out each time, a little jolt of pain coupled with the pleasure. I felt another orgasm begin and I reached up and held his face.

Dave whispered, "I'm cumming."

I pulled his face to mine with both hands. I thrust my tongue into his mouth. His back arched and I felt his seed deep in my vagina. He shuddered with each spurt.

Dave allowed my legs to return to the bed, then fell sideways, bringing me with him, our bodies still joined. I could feel my vagina pulsing on his erection.

I tried to roll on top of him, but failed. He figured out what I was trying to do and he pulled me on top of him, his penis still inside. I put my head on his shoulder, basking in the euphoria. I tried to speak, but at first nothing came out.

I tried again, "That was magical."

I raised my face and Dave was smiling.

I gently kissed him, "Thank you."

*****

Dave

We lay together in the afterglow for quite a while. Sam hadn't moved and my flaccid penis was still inside her. Her head was on my shoulder and I gently stroked her hair.

I had a thought. "Sam?"

"Yes, my love."

"You know what might be a very interesting joint writing venture?"

"What"

"If we were to write about making love to one another."

There was a moment's silence so I continued, "It wouldn't be for public consumption. It would just be for us."

Sam sat up, my penis still buried inside her, "So we would write about what just happened?"

"Yeah. We'd change the names to protect the innocent."

"How would we do that? The writing I mean."

"Well, I imagine we would each sit down and write about what we experienced and then we would intertwine the two stories switching perspectives. The key is to have a seamless story at the end. We could get used to writing with one another and then we could move on to bigger, longer stories."

"Would they always have sex scenes?"

"Maybe. It's up to us. Actually, often it isn't even our call, it is what our characters want to do."

"Perhaps it's just the writer in me, but I think our characters should have sex as often as possible. Since I am so rusty at making love, I may need to do a lot more research."

I cupped her ass checks and smiled, "So we would need to sacrifice for our art?"

"I think so."

"I like the way you think Professor Sam."

"Although right now I think we may have to think about making some dinner."

To be continued ...