Writing What You Know: A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen," Susan said. "It's Friday, and if no one has plans for the evening, how about you all come over to our place. All this talk about scatting and frolicking together has set the stage nicely for the real thing, if you all feel game. I'll just give Ginger a call; no doubt she'll be thrilled."

Everyone looked at one another, pleased with the offer. "We're not going to interfere with anything, are we?" asked Carla.

Susan chuckled and replied, "A fivesome would be a pleasant interference, I think. I'm not sure I've ever been in a fivesome." Speaking to Tammy and Joy she added, "This okay with you? Up for this? I'm pretty sure you'll like Ginger. Everybody likes Ginger."

They smiled and Joy said, "You bet. We'd love it." They then took out their phones and moved away a bit to make a call. Susan figured they were calling home in case anyone was expecting them. She was impressed by their thoughtfulness and maturity.

As the girls made their call, Susan rang Ginger. "Hey, love, everything good? Guess who the cat dragged into my classroom today?"

Carla leaned over to Susan's phone and yelled. "Hi, Ginger, sweetie. It's me, Carla!"

There was a screech from Ginger before she hollered, "Carla, baby, how in the fuck are you? I've missed you terribly!"

"Carla misses you, too, love," Susan said. "Listen, I thought I'd call and see if it's okay by you if I bring her home with me later and, hang on to your hat, two other gorgeous students of mine who are friends of Carla's and have done the nasty-nasty with her, so should be perfect house guests. I'm sure we could have quite a bit of fun together."

"Yeah, bring everybody. I'll set the backroom up. Five! Wow, love, never done it with five before -- should be a hot night in the old bedroom tonight, huh?"

Susan agreed and said, "We'll order something for dinner. Chinese okay? The usual? Fine. See you later. Love you!"

It was still on the early side, so Susan asked what they wanted to do next. Carla broke out in a big smile and Susan immediately said, "No, we are not going out to your car for a panty poop. I know it's one of your favorite things, but not with what we have lined up for later. That would be a terrible waste of resources, and Ginger would never forgive me." To Tammy and Joy she then asked, "Has she ever snared you into indulging in one of her panty poops with her?"

"Oh, yeah," replied Joy. "But it didn't take much arm-twisting. It sounded like a great idea from the start, and we loved it."

"It wasn't in her car, though, at least not the actual pooping," added Tammy, looking at Joy. "It was on a picnic table in a deserted section of Broadview Park. Remember? We were wearing skirts, which made it very interesting mess-wise. Pretty hard to corral all that shit in your panties under just a skirt."

"We ended up stripping off all our clothes," said Joy, "spreading the poop all over our bodies, and then putting our clothes back on. We couldn't think of what else to do."

"It was either that," said Carla, "or throwing it all away in the woods, and we didn't want to do that, not when we could put it to good use on ourselves. We really enjoyed that, didn't we, ladies? I know I did. I actually included the episode in one of my stories."

Susan interjected, "Yeah, I remember a story with a picnic table, but there was a guy in that story."

"Just a minor substitution," Carla explained.

"So," Susan jovially asked Joy and Tammy, "which one of you got replaced by the guy? Because I'm sure it wasn't Carla."

"It was hard to tell," responded Joy. "She changed a few other things that happened as well."

"He was a very hot man the way Carla depicted him," put in Tammy, "so it didn't really matter much. He did all the scat things all of us would do with each other anyway. He took a beautiful shit in Sheila's mouth, whoever Sheila was supposed to be, a lovely long log that Carla described perfectly. He was really into spreading, and Carla had him cover Sheila's tits and face with poop in exquisite detail."

"Do you pay her to say these wonderful things about your stories?" Susan kidded Carla. "I could use someone like her to review my novels."

"No, she just has a well-trained eye for quality scat writing. Which rules out your novels for her consideration since you refuse to cross over into that territory."

"Like I said, not this novel, but maybe my next one I'll take the plunge."

Carla thought for a second and then suggested, "Have at least one of the characters totally enveloped in shit at some point, or even better come up with a scat orgy where everyone is covered in shit, and Tammy here will rave about it to the moon."

"A scat orgy, huh," replied Susan. "Maybe I should take notes after tonight."

"That's a very pleasant thought - both the orgy and the note-taking. Double the pleasure." Then Carla looked around briefly and said, "This couch looks big enough for all of us. Want to indulge in a brief early taste of what's to come later?"

Susan sighed, "It's late in the afternoon, it's a Friday, and I'm sure we're the only ones in the building anymore, so it's very tempting. But I don't want to hurt Ginger's feelings. Not to mention what to do about the mess we'd make."

"No mess," said Carla. "Just some preliminary hanky-panky."

"How about if I just pour some cold water on you." Susan looked at her watch and said, "Besides, you know what? It's later than I thought. Why don't we order the food and head out."

Carla grinned at how Susan changed the subject. "Okay, queen of the spoil sports, you win. I'll order the food and put it on my card, and you all can pay me what you owe. Should I have it delivered? It's the restaurant on King Street, right?"

Everyone got on their phones to check out the menu and told Carla what they wanted. She placed the order and gave them Susan's address for delivery. "They say in about an hour or so," said Carla. They left the building and walked to their cars in the parking lot. Then, as a three-car caravan, they made their way to Susan's.

Part 2

As they entered the condo, they were greeted by Ginger walking out of the bedroom. She had a pullover blouse on and panties, but nothing else.

"Did I forget to stop at the cleaners to pick up your slacks?" asked Susan sarcastically. "I have a pair of jeans you can borrow."

"Nope, just my rule for the day. No pants allowed in here today. Verboten! Take them off, all of you."

Everyone laughed and Carla said, "You heard the lady. We better do what she says." Without a second thought everyone complied. It seemed such a routine request that Joy even asked, "Just our pants? Nothing else?"

"Down, girl," Ginger replied, looking at Joy quizzically. "Who is this brazen bitch, anyway?"

"I'm Joy," she said smiling. "One of Susan's students."

"And you must be the other," Ginger said to Tammy, who was standing next to her.

She nodded and said her name was Tammy, and then did an amazing thing: she kissed Ginger on the lips, soft and sensuous, but staring into her eyes the whole time. When the kiss ended Ginger said, "Sorry, Joy, my mistake. Tammy's the brazen bitch." They all laughed, but something clicked between Ginger and Tammy, and Ginger cradled her arm in hers, and in a tone half joking and half serious, said, "You stick by me, okay?"

They sat in the living room talking. Tammy sat in Ginger's lap on an easy chair, and the other three occupied the couch. As they talked they became much more physically intimate, touching one another, especially their bare legs (Ginger knew what she was doing when she had everyone remove their slacks and jeans). Finally, the doorbell sounded, the food had arrived.

Joy said, "I think the length of my blouse makes me the most decent to answer the door. If I'm not back in five minutes, I've been kidnapped."

"Or willingly run away with whoever's there," Tammy countered. They all got quiet so they could hear what transpired at the door with the delivery person. There were three steps from the living room floor down to the door, which allowed them to hear what was happening and not be seen. Just before Joy got to the steps, she turned and slipped her panties to her feet and, stepping out of them, flicked them toward the couch with her toes. They all snorted and cackled in a whispered tone seeing that.

The door opened and they could hear a long "Uhhh" from the guy at the door, figuring he was ogling Joy, his eyes about ready to pop out of his head. The girls were all cracking up, trying not to make a sound, not an easy thing to accomplish. "This is your order," he mumbled. One could almost hear the wheels in his brain grinding trying to come up with something clever and sexy to say without getting himself in trouble and failing.

"I hope they put enough of that red saucey thingy in here," Joy said to him. "Last time they forgot it completely. Here let me look." She made a big show of looking through everything, giving him plenty of extra time to look her over. She raised her arms up at one point which lifted the hem of her blouse higher, just about to where her pussy would show, before saying, "Oh, okay, I think I see it." She doubted he heard a word she said as he was craning his neck into a nearly impossible position looking at her pussy area.

Then she chimed, "Well, I guess that should do it. I better get in now, there are four starving guys sitting in the kitchen eager to eat, waiting for me with their tongues hanging out." And she smiled and closed the door.

Everyone was laughing when Joy returned with the food, especially when she bowed provocatively showing off her bare ass to everyone. Carla joked, "Four guys, indeed! That poor guy is probably still sitting out there in his car jerking off thinking about you being eaten by four guys, wishing he was the fifth." Susan grabbed the food from her and put it on the table.

"He wasn't too bad looking, either," Joy said, her eyes shining. "Maybe I should have told him to come back when he got off work."

Tammy put her arm around her shoulder and said, "Just relax, dearie, you'll survive without him. Come and eat," and pushed her toward the table. "Here, put your panties back on. That might help cool you off."

Ginger said there was some white wine, which would probably go well with what they were eating, and everyone agreed. Ginger made sure Tammy sat next to her. The conversation as they ate touched on a number of topics, from how Tammy and Joy had learned about the biography of James Joyce and his scat fetish to Carla telling about recently meeting a girl named Frieda and her brother Martin, and how they were both scat enthusiasts along with their parents. "Just like you two," she added, nodding at Tammy and Joy.

Ginger showed quite a bit of interest in this disclosure and looked curiously at them. Tammy told her what she and Joy had mentioned to the others in Susan's office, about scatting with their moms. Ginger was intrigued, how they were involved in such an activity with their mothers and how close and loving their relationship seemed. "I don't think my mother even thinks I know what sex is yet," Ginger quipped.

"Oh, she knows," said Susan. "I told her all about us."

"You did? No wonder she hardly speaks to me anymore."

"Just tell her she still might be a grandmother someday. That's all she cares about."

This seemed to be an inside joke recounted just to give everyone a laugh. It was a curious comment though, and in different circumstances might have drawn further scrutiny. Susan, Ginger, children? Hmmm.

Tammy said to Ginger and Susan, "If us being together goes as well as I think it will, I have a feeling my mom, probably both our moms, would love meeting you both (you've already met them, Carla); you know, people older than us."

"Well, Susan," said Ginger waggishly, "do you want to pass me my cane while I hand you your slippers and we can go make some hot cocoa for ourselves?"

"Oh, I didn't mean it like that," said Tammy, touching Ginger's arm, caressing it softly. "I don't know how old you both are, but you're certainly closer in age to them than we are, have more in common, probably, and can relate more."

"No matter," Carla insisted. "Forget about age. I've been with them a few times with Tammy and Joy, and they are amazing. No question about that."

"I think maybe it's time we went into the spare room," said Susan, an idea everyone could agree on. "I need to expand on Ginger's no-slacks rule, however: no clothes allowed in the spare bedroom. Off with them now." This rule, of course, was to everyone's satisfaction.

Naked they entered the room. The floor was mostly carpeted with a low-shag rug, over which was placed a clear, nearly room-sized painters' drop cloth along with a large flat sheet, a few towels, and a good-sized comforter. A desk, obviously Susan's writing desk, had been moved into a corner; the only other furniture items in the room were a clothes bureau and a large bookcase packed with volumes. It looked very inviting, and they all stretched out on the floor touching one another. Ginger retrieved from the bureau three double dong dildos, "for your dining and dancing pleasure," and dropped them randomly on the floor.

There was a silent agreement that pleased everyone that all were eager to interact and explore with each other openly and equally: Susan did not pair up with Ginger, Tammy with Joy, but all seemed to just caress and tumble together like wash in a dryer. Everybody kissed everyone else everywhere, touched everywhere, licked and sucked everywhere, embraced and fondled and sampled one another tirelessly and with much delight.

"I hope you don't mind," Joy said after quite a while, "but I need to pee. Who wants to get wet?"

"We all do, silly," replied Susan. "You go first, and then it's my turn." Joy began peeing on Susan's tits until they were drenched and then directed her flow onto Ginger. They both swished the liquid all over their bodies and up to their faces. They held their fingers over their mouths and dripped the pee onto their tongues.

"I'm thirsty," exclaimed Carla, and Joy aimed for Carla's mouth and filled it with piss. Carla swallowed most of it and dribbled the rest out onto her tits. When it was Susan's turn, she did the same, further soaking everyone, especially their hair, and then Tammy went (Ginger said she would hold off until later), peeing mainly in everyone's mouth. Everyone was sopping wet now, and it felt exquisite hugging each other, sliding in the slippery wetness.

Then Tammy said, disengaging herself from everyone, "I know we're all dying to start scatting, but how about a little game to get the ball rolling." She squatted in the middle of the floor and put a folded towel under her. "Come sit around me in a circle." They all did.

"My mom told me about this and how it's sometimes done at scat parties when there is some hesitation or ambivalence about how to get things started. Not that we would ever feel that way. But since for Joy and me it's our first time together with you, I thought we could try it." No one protested but agreed to give it a go.

"If there were more of us here I might be blindfolded so what I'm going to do is as random as possible. But we can skip that. First I need to do something," Tammy smiled. She concentrated a bit and soon a long turd emerged from her ass onto the towel. It was about ten inches long and quite fat, dark brown and glistening, but solid. She picked it up and smelled it, obviously very satisfied with it, and then held it under everyone's nose, one by one, so each could smell it deeply. To Tammy's amusement, but to no one's surprise, everyone took a lick of the log as well, not being able to resist after she put it so close to their faces.

"You weren't supposed to lick it," Tammy scolded them lightly.

"Fat chance of that," said Ginger, "after you wave it in front of our faces like that. What do you expect?"

"You're just getting ahead of me, that's all," answered Tammy. "Because you see, next I'm going to take a piece off the log, just a nugget, and put it in your mouths." Starting with Joy, then Carla, then Susan, she ceremoniously broke off a piece, maybe an inch or so long, and popped it in their mouths. Everyone was eager to take it.

"Then with the last person I come to, I put a piece in her mouth" (she did this to Ginger) "and then my own" (she did that, too, only to take it out again in order to speak), "and then we shit-kiss, indicating she's the one I'm going to start with, and the scatting begins for everyone." She put her piece back in her mouth and almost threw herself in Ginger's arms to kiss her. They kissed deeply, a long magnificent shit kiss. Both were delighted to be doing this, to be sharing the nuggets so intimately and messily. When it got too mushy they began smearing it on their breasts.

In the meantime, Joy reached over to Susan, Carla moving with her, and the three of them kissed. It being difficult for three to kiss comfortably for long, they began spreading their morsels on each other almost right away. Joy had a look on her face as if she would devour Susan any minute. Carla said, "I think she wants the pleasure of shitting on her professor, and who could blame her? Every student's dream, only she wants to do it literally and right this second."

"Oh, yeah," beamed Joy. "She's right about that, but only a little, not like if you were my high school English teacher. I really like you. And besides, this is way too sexy and exciting a thing to ever think of it as a punishment. It's just too wonderful for that."

"I'm glad you think so, Joy," Susan said.

"Oh, I do; it's one of my favorite things in the world to do. Now where do you want it, on your tits or in your mouth?"

Susan laughed. "You don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"Fuck, no! Gotta grab life by the horns, I say. Speak up or I'll choose for you."

"And what would you choose, Joy."

"Both, actually. I'm usually good for two logs, so the first one would go on your tits so you could get a visual and olfactory idea of what you were in for, and then right in your mouth with the second."

"Sounds perfect. Fire at will."

Susan lay flat on the floor on her back and Joy straddled her midriff, facing toward her feet. Carla stretched out perpendicular to Susan's face so she could kiss her and help with whatever Joy deposited in her mouth. This they would share together. Joy was right about what she would offer, the first turd neatly descending across Susan's tits and the second aimed perfectly into her wide-opened mouth. There was even a third log, much smaller, that she added to the second, a special treat for Carla. She sucked this log a few times, savoring it, and then wiped its remnants on Susan's chin and forehead while sharing the turd that protruded from her mouth with her. Joy turned around and began smearing her shit all over Susan's tits down to her pussy and then on her own tits and torso. It was soft and creamy and felt wonderful.

The scatting was in full swing now with everybody happily spreading and smearing the shit from whoever was pooping next. Everyone was expected to add their shit to the proceedings and did; everyone was encouraged to help each other experience as much tactile delight from spreading and smearing as they could and did; everyone was emboldened to relish the overwhelming sensations that the cravings for this fetish afforded them and did; everyone was anticipating the evening to be a resounding success, a most enthralling occasion. That still remained to be seen, but with everything going so perfectly it was hard to imagine otherwise.

Tammy took the remainder of her log that still occupied the towel and spread it on Ginger's shoulders and arms and over her legs. Ginger grabbed Tammy and wrestled her on top of her and then rolled her over onto her back.