Writing What You Know: A Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one fucking hot little scat bitch, aren't you?" she said to her excitedly. "Well, so am I!" She inched her ass up Tammy's body to her tits. She rubbed her bottom all over them until it was covered in shit and then moved a few inches farther up and sat on her face.

"Lick my ass, girl. Eat my asshole and put your tongue inside."

Tammy obliged willingly, delighting in forcing her tongue through Ginger's sphincter, fucking her asshole with it, while her face was being slathered in shit from her ass cheeks. At the same time Joy crawled over and knelt between Tammy's legs and put her lips to her pussy. She held her legs apart and bathed her face in her pussy juices, her tongue licking all around her clit. With her filthy hands she massaged Tammy's belly and thighs as she continued to lick her cunt. Carla was now standing in front of Ginger rubbing her pussy in her face. Then as Ginger prepared to dump her load in Tammy's mouth, Carla turned around and spread her ass cheeks with her hands and rammed her ass into Ginger's face.

"Your chin and lips feel so good digging into my ass, rubbing on my asshole," Carla said. As Ginger ate her asshole, Carla began to shit in her mouth at the same time as Ginger defecated into Tammy's. Though most of Carla's poop fell to the floor, Ginger moved slightly off Tammy's face when she had finished filling Tammy's mouth and picked up Carla's shit and wiped it on her own tits and belly. She closed her eyes, relishing the feeling as her filthy hands caressed her body. Susan suddenly appeared hovering over Tammy's face sharing Carla's log that was in her mouth. They pushed it back and forth with their tongues, playing with it, savoring its earthy flavor.

Like a fantastic kaleidoscope ever being twisted, the scenes changed. With half a turd that Susan had produced, Carla vigorously spread it all over her ass while Susan tongued her anus deeply. Joy and Ginger shared a double-headed dildo ass-to-ass, the stimulation causing both to shit an additional amount which they proceeded to wipe on each other's tits, Tammy joining in to suck them after they were completely smeared. They couldn't get enough of each other; the thrill of tasting and smearing and being covered was overwhelming. Susan and Ginger ate each other's asses in a 69 while on their sides, Carla using Ginger's foot to fuck her pussy with. Around and around the images danced, bodies joining up and then dissolving, only to reunite in a different combination.

They were reaching that magical point where all boundaries would be crossed, all actions that produced pleasure welcomed. Desire was the only master now and dictated what they would do to each other and themselves to achieve euphoria, to be overcome in ecstasy and elation. Blackened grimy hands were constantly busy massaging and kneading one another everywhere, transforming their beautiful bodies into glorious specimens of statuesque ebony sculptures. As they molded, they followed it with kisses, deep passionate kisses that in combination with hands and dildos produced one climax after another. The dildos came into use more and more as the action progressed, pussy to pussy, ass to cunt, mouth to both until everyone was satiated. They were enveloped in shit and piss, consumed by filth and defilement, and their very beings quaked at the joy it all produced.

They were five separate entities that at this moment had melded into one scat-enamored whole. They had soared to heights sometimes reached by those who are willing and able to let nothing hinder their passions, question their needs. Coming down from this took time and was done in spurts. Separating themselves from each other's arms would be crucial, so they accomplished this by focusing on each other's feet, the one part of their bodies they hadn't paid much attention to. Sitting in a circle they held each other's feet, caressing their toes with remnants of poop, sucking them. They would use the soles to massage their own breasts with globs of shit, at this stage of the proceedings a relaxant rather than a stimulant.

They were quiet for a while, lost in the bliss they felt. Soon, unable to resist familiar patterns and foremost desires, Susan and Ginger were holding one another, as were Tammy and Joy right next to them, with Carla lying between them, her ass on the floor, her legs draped over Susan and Ginger, her shoulders resting on Tammy and Joy.

"That was fantastic," declared Tammy, her right hand gently caressing Joy's besmeared bottom.

"It's wonderful when everyone can engage in a practice at the same level of intensity," Ginger said. "Fortunately, our level seems to be off the charts."

To Carla Susan asked facetiously, "How long before everyone is reading about these exploits in another one of your stories on Literotica?"

"Who knows. Soon, maybe. If there's a name you're fond of that you'd like me to use instead of one I just make up, let me know."

"I'm just thinking how jealous my mom is going to be when I tell her all about this," Tammy laughed. "She's going to wonder what kind of people are college professors now and why weren't they like that when she went."

"Yeah, Susan," added Joy, grinning. "Both our moms will want to meet you for sure now. And you too, Ginger, of course."

"Wow," giggled Susan. "A septet! Or is it called a sevensome?"

"I think when you reach those numbers it's just called an orgy," Carla declared.

"We're going to have to get a bigger condo, Ginger," offered Susan.

Ginger said, "I think Joy and Tammy should hurry up and graduate and land fantastic, high-paying jobs; Susan, you should write a best-seller; I'll take over my finance company; and Carla... what the fuck is it you do anyway? And then we can buy a big house in the country on the other side of Duganville and all seven of us move in together. How's that?"

"Sign me up," said Tammy.

"Me, too," echoed Joy.

"All right," said Susan. "That sounds wonderful, but how about in the meantime?"

"Is next weekend too early for a reunion?" asked Carla.

Tammy and Joy were whispering to each other about something, and then Tammy said, "We were thinking, my mom's house has a spare room like this one but bigger, and I'm sure she'd be happy to let us use it for just this sort of thing if she were included, and Joy's mom, too, if she wants."

"Say 'Yes' you two," Carla begged Susan and Ginger. "I told you I've been with these women and they are super scat queens. They're my number one source for clarifying certain details in my stories. They've done everything imaginable."

"If you want to meet them," said Joy, "we could arrange for them to come to your office after class on Tuesday."

Susan thought that would be a great idea, and invited Carla and Ginger to come as well, if they could make it.

They were quiet again for a while, lost in thought, touching themselves at first and then each other, desires stirring anew. "We're not going to start cleaning up yet, are we?" asked Tammy. "Can we stay like this for a while longer at least?"

"It is kind of nice, isn't it," said Susan.

"Massage time," announced Ginger. "Let's take turns giving and getting massages, two getting, three giving. We're already covered in shit, which is better than any massage oil I know of, it's just a matter of adding to it and kneading it into our skin. Mmmm, that will feel scrumptious. Shall we?"

"Terrific," stated Carla. "I was hoping that was only Round One."

"Youngest first," said Ginger, and Tammy and Joy laid down happily side by side. Ginger positioned herself over Tammy, Carla over Joy, with Susan kneeling just above their heads.

"Put your hands all over me," ordered Tammy breathlessly to Ginger. "Touch me everywhere, my tits and pussy, and make my skin glisten with poop."

Ginger smiled and said, "Whatever you say, sweetie," and then stretched her body out completely on top of Tammy's and gave her a long and passionate kiss.