Written In the Stars Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Han?"

"I just realised... if he breaks your heart I'm gonna have to kill him! Imagine how bad that would look in the papers!" She said as she sank back down into her seat.

"You'll just have to find a way to do it all sneaky-like," I said with a shrug. "Although I have a good feeling about this Hannah. I don't feel worried, or scared, or any of that. It just feels so... natural. Like it was meant to be. I know it is still so early, but I think this might be it."

Hannah's face softened and I could see she was resisting the urge to say 'Nawww!'. Instead, she reached across the table and took my hand.

"For what it's worth, I think you're right," She agreed.

There was a small sound from beside us and we both looked over to see the waitress with our orders. We sat back to allow her to transfer the food and drinks from the tray to the table and when she was gone Hannah let out an amused snigger. I picked up my cup and took a sip, sighing contentedly at that delicious flavour of a well-made coffee.

"Man, your parents are never gonna let you guys forget that they picked it first." Hanna's tone was full of so much amusement that I cast her me most reproachful, narrow-eyes glared over the rim of my coffee cup. her tone full of amusement. I let out a groan and cast her my most reproachful narrow-eyed glare.

***INCOMING TEXT MESSAGE***

Stephanie Williams: Hellooooo! Vanessa!! Are you there????

Vanessa Campbell: Hi Steph! How are you?

Stephanie Williams: Good! I've been busy, so much has been going on. It's been ages since we caught up. We should get together with the others. Especially since Nate is back. I heard he is staying with you? How is that going?

Vanessa Campbell: It's been great having him back. It's actually his birthday soon. Maybe I should organise a get-together with the gang for = it. He would never forgive me for celebrating his birthday in public, but I'm sure it would be worth it.

Stephanie Williams: That would be great. We all miss you. We haven't seen you for a good few months.

Vanessa Campbell: I know, I've been busy. Work has been hectic. You know how life can be. Although I'll text you soon with details for a catch-up. I promise Xx

Stephanie Williams: Good. I'm already looking forward to it.

12