All Comments on 'Wrong Bar, Right Time'

by bobotrenton

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh man!

does that bring back memories. HOT!

GaGoodGirlGaGoodGirlalmost 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!!

Damn that was hot....and I'm a woman.....my pussy is streaming!!!!! more more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Example of the best

This is one of the best Gay themed pieces to ever be posted at Literotica. None of the characters are victims, none are duped, drugged or dominated. Though the protagonist may be surprised, he's more than willing. And his two initiator/introductors are offhandedly real without the smugness that typifies this type of discovery-type fiction. Great work.

st3ph1066st3ph1066almost 17 years ago
Loved it.

It always amazes me how these unsuspecting straight guys suddenly become cock hungry sluts, never the less this story is really HOT and certainly made me want some cock and to fuck some tight wet arse. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Yummy

This story was so fucking hot I jerked off several times to it. I'm a straight guy but fantasize about being with men. This story may have finally put me over the edge to try it.

jackofthedawnjackofthedawnalmost 17 years ago
Very arousing

I'm a straight guy, but this story turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
id love that

great id love that to be me, my cocks so hard id love them to fuck me

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow oh my god wow

That was an amazing story, i would love to read waht happened next!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanderwonderwanderwonderover 16 years ago
Not exactly run of the mill

I can't discount this story for your main character being unusually open-minded for a straight guy who had never thought about gay sex before; this is, after all, fiction. As much as the straight-guy-accindentally-wanders-into-gay-bar schtick is used and abused, I thought this story had a fresh attitude and was truly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hot sex

leo was one lucky gut!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
whoa

a-fucking-mazing wher's part 2!?

usparatroooperusparatroooperalmost 16 years ago
TWO Cocks UP!!!! Very HOT!!!

This story is one of the most well written and very gripping I have read on here. I cannot wait to read the sequel. I can't wait to see if Leo can take the big guy. He is quite the learner so I am sure he will tame it. Maybe even Ben & Tom could do a double penetration on Leo?

forfun44forfun44over 15 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Loved it! Wish I would have wondered into that bar!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot One

This is one fine fantasy. I would love to be you. Walking into a gay bar. Espescially having my wife with me to watch and take pictures. You lucky man...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
please tell us more

Your story is fantastic. One of the best on Literotica. I used to be straight but now I suck cock as much as I can. I've been to gay bars and had experiences like the one in your story. Please continue your story - I can't wait to read about Leo being fucked for the first time. It will remind me of my first time, which was wonderful !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh god yes please

That has got me so hard and hot. my balls are screaming to cum and my ass is aching for its first cock I wish someone would take me right now and fill me with hot spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

really? obviously not a 'straight' guy- bi at least_ and he was way too stupid and naive. this was like a BAD outline for a porn movie

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Nasty & hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
denver??

great story. got married man off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Okay....

Liked the story, but I am bi; but am wondering how does one accidently not know you are in a gay bar? Besides, all your body is responding to is a pleasure point in the male body. So pleasure yourself any way, shape, or form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This happened to me in a way. I did go into a gay bar thinking it was a sports bar. Toke a long story short, I allowedyself to be picked up. We went to his house and he gavee a BJ. It was the best I had ever had. The next thing I knew, his cock was in my mouth. I loved it. He called a couple of his friends and I sucked them also. After they left, he said he wanted to fuck me. I was so horny that I said ok. He was gentle and took his time and I loved it. In a period of about 3 hours, I had gone from being straight to being a cock sucking cum loving slut. All of the things Tom and Ben told Leo about sex with a man are so true.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
HOT!

Great story. Loved it. See you wrote it quite awhile back. You should write more if you are still around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot Story

Your story got me crazy horney. I'm wondering if I can make something like this happen for me. I'm really curious about sex with a hot guy and want to try it. I want to suck a big cock and get fucked hard. I'm dying to be a bitch.

Arronbird85Arronbird85over 7 years ago

Wow it's been 10 years almost.... I hope so, but it's disappointing to know we'll never get to read about Leo getting fucked for the first time, or have his balls emptied again by these two experts multiple times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want to find gay bar like that

Jagas423Jagas423about 1 year ago

that was sooo hot, i would so love to be in a situation like this. Would have loved if a part 2 to have leo bent over

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

DAMN! That was so HOT. It had me hard and leaking as I felt I was in the bar watching the action. Pleas write more so I can stay this hard the hole time I read it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous