Wrong Date, Right Time

Story Info
Redhead finds excitement and confusion online.
7.1k words
4.58
19.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No more pouting. Seriously! You know what? You need to get online!" My friend Lucy gripped my wrist tenderly as she topped off my glass. We were neck-deep in a mopey, sometimes-tearful, wine-fueled Friday night gripe session amidst a confusing 'break' with my boyfriend. I knew I must have looked particularly pathetic if she was suggesting a hook-up app as a cure for feeling bad about myself. "One possibility: you have a bunch of no-strings fun and decide to forget about What's-his-face."

"John." I interjected.

"Yeah, I bet you'll forget all about ol' What's-his-face once you get out there and have some fun! Try something different! Show off the goods!" she teasingly cupped one of my bulging funbags through my shirt and bra; I gently batted her hand away. "I guess in another scenario, you may decide you really like What's-his-face... you know, after you finish having a lot of sexy, no-strings fun!" She bit her lip and tickled my sides and ribs until we both burst into a round of giggles that built until we collapsed together on the couch in a heap of hysterics.

We had both consumed a great deal of wine.

Although I sobered up the next morning, her advice stuck with me through the weekend. "Try something different. You can't be afraid to get a little crazy and leave your comfort zone." She had drilled the thoughts into my tender brain until her advice made sense and I created a profile. And that was how early the next week, I had found myself texting with an early-30s accountant named Sam. He seemed very nice and, though his profile picture was a dark, blurry bathroom selfie, he was tall with short dark hair, both big pluses. Also, in a stark contrast to vanilla-and-mayonnaise-John/What's-his-face, Sam appeared to be a black man (it was a really bad picture, and how do you ask that?). This seemed like something different for sure! Early Thursday evening, after a few days of increasingly flirty (occasionally dirty) messages, and seemingly after he'd had a few happy hour cocktails, Sam texted and invited me to come over to "watch a movie." I knew what that was code for and accepted with a devilish grin.

After a quick text to Lucy - who eagerly urged me on - I set about agonizing over an outfit. "Casual... but also seductive. Seductive... but I want to seem casual..." I stared at my closet. Glancing at my phone, I noted the elapsed time, but also a new text from Sam, sent after my acceptance.

"Oh YAY! Im in 13gh" I squinted my eyes at the text and asked him to clarify. "COM! Over 13H! Mt palce!" It seemed like Sam might be a little drunker than I originally thought. "Whatever, I just hope he can keep his dick hard." I muttered under my breath as I selected an outfit.

I settled on a mint-colored, form-fitting bandage dress that was easy to get into (and out of!) but gave the impression of "effort" ... even if my "date" was apparently going to put in zero. A green lace bra gave my D-cups an alluring boost, and the matching skimpy lace thong was a sight I was sure he would welcome. I stepped into four-inch white patent pumps, stuffed my phone and credit card into a small clutch (I was betting I couldn't rely on an online date to pay for a cab), then left before I lost my nerve.

In the cab to his building, I texted again to confirm the apartment number. "its 31g OMG HUrry! e movie 8/ starring ;-$!!" I hoped my cab would reach his building before my date passed out or puked, or my common sense overrode my libido.

Once inside Sam's building, I consulted the hieroglyphs of his typo-filled text messages. The consistent number he had given me amidst the jumbled mess was '13' and he'd capitalized 'H' in one message, which seemed to lend it an air of accuracy. I decided to start at apartment 13H; if it wasn't him, I was sure his neighbor would help me.

"Sarah," I thought to myself as I departed the elevator and approached the door in my form-fitting dress and glossy heels, "If this is the story you have to tell your grandkids about the first time you met grandpa..." I rolled my eyes, swallowed my pride, and rapped three times on the door.

As I stood outside the door to Unit 13H, I heard the opening scene from 'Love, Actually' playing at a high volume in a neighboring apartment. "Must be date night there, too." I thought as I spied a shadow behind the peephole. After a pause, I heard a muffled low voice, but couldn't make out the words. The latch turned and I braced myself for my aggressive first move as the door opened. My stomach fluttered and my heart leapt into my throat, I knew that I needed to act before I lost my nerve.

An attractive black man, tall, even in bare feet, and with short, dark hair, like Sam in his profile picture, opened the door and stood in the shadowy foyer. "Uh, hello...?" His eyes slowly climbed from my glossy high heels, to the flexed muscles of my legs, the slinky green profile of my dress, then finally to my face.

"Hi..." I felt my shyness and uncertainty fighting hard to reach the surface. We'd never met; we'd barely talked, and I knew basically nothing about him! My cheeks reddened, but I swallowed hard and pictured my appearance to an observer. From my bouncy loose auburn curls, to my smoky eyes and shiny red lips, to the bulging shelf of my chest rapidly rising and falling in my excitement, barely contained behind the shimmering green fabric, I knew what message my outfit was meant to convey, and I hoped it was having its desired effect. As we stood awkwardly in the door to his apartment, a puzzled look passed across his face. Glancing back over his shoulder into the apartment, he started to turn back toward the living room when I pounced on him.

I pushed him against the wall of the entryway, mashing my lips over his as the door slammed loudly behind me. A heavy gasping syllable struggled to escape his lips, but I didn't let him complete whatever thought he had. Tossing my clutch on the hall table, my freed hands rushed over his stomach and ribs, pressing my palms against his lean muscular frame as we kissed. I broke off our kiss for a split second.

"Oh my God, I need this so fucking bad," I groaned, returning my mouth to his and grinding my heated crotch along his thigh. In an instant, I had pulled off his t-shirt. My hand gripped his crotch, squeezing his engorging cock through his sweatpants. He really hadn't put any effort or romance into our encounter. Still, I rubbed him vigorously, outlining his expanding length under my palm as it spread down his leg. My other fingers pulled at his elastic waistband before diving down his pants. Dragging free his stiffening cock, I tugged his pants down his thighs as I stroked him.

"You're less drunk than I expected." I kidded as I playfully sank to a squat with my knees parted. His swaying, thick, ebony erection was at eye-level. He was almost fully hard in my hand now. The black skin showed through the gap between my pale fingers as they failed to ring his girth. I mischievously darted the tip of my tongue under the soft skin of his scrotum, tracing the outline of a twitching ball, then followed the thick vein uphill to his tip.

His voice cracked as he tried to speak, "Whu-", but he got not further. As my tongue reached the underside of his glans, my glistening red lips opened then clamped shut around his shaft. A soft, satisfied groan rumbled through my throat, but my lips were vacuum-sealed, wrapped around his cock. My shimmering wide-eyed stare held his eyes - as firmly as my mouth held his dick - for a moment, then I closed my eyes in subservience.

The broad tube of black meat slid silently between my lips. As saliva gathered in my cheeks, it coated the stiff shaft and lubricated its journey in and out of my eager mouth. Between my legs, my pussy was rapidly awakening, excited about the new, hard cock in my mouth and what that portended for it. Squatting on my high heels with my knees and thighs spread apart, the growing wet patch in my panties was exposed to the cool air of the room. A fresh wave of warm wetness slithered into my sex and I moaned softly as a pleasureful flutter bubbled through my belly. In my bag on the table, my phone "plunked" with a text message. It was probably Lucy, teasing me.

"Whuh... you... did I..." He sputtered confusedly again then stopped trying to speak. 'I really took him by surprise,' I thought in satisfaction as my head continued to bob expertly on his thick, black erection. 'He's totally lost; maybe out of practice?'

Glad to help him regain his bearings, I grasped each of his wrists and moved his large hands to the back of my head. His fingers immediately dug into the lustrous ginger ringlets and all confusion seemed to vanish as he began to pull my mouth onto him. Each plunge of my face was met by an increasingly forceful thrust of his powerful cock. Now his only vocalization was a series of low grunts that he seemed to be keeping to an intentionally and artificially low volume. My own high whimpering grew louder, but above me he uttered a quiet "Shhh!"

With my hair now gathered into a handy ponytail grip, his bucking hips drove my date's rock-hard erection deeper and harder into my wet and willing mouth. As he increased the pace of his thrusts, his glans barreled into the vulnerable back of my palate. I tried to muffle the "gyuck gyuck gyuck" of my throat recoiling at each strike, but my mouth was flooding with noisy, foamy saliva. The drool spilled over my lips, trickled down my chin, and stained the mint of my dress a dark green as it dripped onto my heaving tits. His surprising, aggressive response sent another flood of steaming butterflies through my loins. A new guttural whine traveled up from my belly and escaped from my lips as a fresh, louder moan. Another "plunk" sounded from my phone; leave me alone, Lucy, I'm busy!

That was when I learned why my date had struggled so mightily to keep quiet. Padding steps started around the corner in the living room, and before they reached the hallway leading to the door, a deep male voice began to call out.

"Everything all right, dude? Who was at the do-hhh, oh?!" The backlit outline of another tall, black male stood in the short hall less than four feet to our left. His eyes went from his friend's flushed face to his saliva-slicked erection, still enveloped in my slobbery mouth. My lips still locked around my date's shaft, I looked askance at the intruder, wide-eyed with alarm. "Who... what... Dude! Who's this?!"

Humiliation and revulsion slunk forward from the responsible recesses of my brain. Disappointment welled up inside me at my plan having fallen apart when it had barely begun. I should have known better than to try something like wild this; to try stepping out of my... and then in a flash, it hit me! Step outside of my comfort zone. 'Try something different!' Well...

I abruptly withdrew the cock from my mouth with a loud, wet smack of my lips. "You know, you really should have told me you had a roommate." I said in my most serious attempt to seem cross.

"It, uh... must have slipped my mind?" His breathing was harried from a mix of surprise at being caught, panic of losing a sure-thing, and the effort of his interrupted face-fucking.

"Well, what should we do about this?" I dropped to my knees and scooted the meter across the wood floor to where this new man stood. His mouth fell open as I tugged down the front of his mesh shorts exposing his half-soft but speedily swelling tool. Stooping forward until I was braced on my knees and forearms, I arched my back and neck positioning my mouth below the head of his hanging prick. "What... should... we... do..." I hesitated, letting the words space out in an obvious tease, "... now?"

Twisting my neck and arching my back, I rose from below his dangling cock. Like some mythical ocean predator rising from the depths with jaws opened wide to swallow a hapless vessel, I engulfed his manhood in a single gulp. His prick was fully rock-hard now, and with his dick in my mouth, I shifted to my hands and knees so that I was set higher and able to approach his crotch head-on. Rocking on my hands and knees, my bright red lips galloped their repeated round trips from the ridge of his glans to the base of his shaft.

Hands were attacking the zipper on the back of my dress, undoing the closure in an efficient motion until my dress was open from my shoulder blades to waist. With the band of my bra exposed, next those hands deftly plucked apart the hook-and-eye fastener. Below me, my breasts swayed partially-free, cradled loosely by the front of the opened dress and lace cups with unclasped back. The hands worked again, pushing the straps of the dress and the bra off my creamy, lightly freckled shoulders. My arms were flexed and supporting much of my weight as I pitched forward and back with a dick in my mouth, but I compliantly lifted each arm, in turn, to free the garments. My green lace bra dropped to the wood floor; my mint and saliva-darkened dress hung from my waist.

The roommate's hands were now on the back of my head as my pace was quickened for me again. No one 'shushed' me this time as I noisily "gyuck gyuck gyuck'd" around the thick cock battering its way down my throat. Drilling its head into my gullet, the throbbing tool struck a load of saliva that gushed and swelled over my brimming lips. Swinging forward on my hands and knees, the drool dripped off my chin into glistening pools on the wood floor. Freed from the confines of a dress or bra, my plump, unrestrained breasts lurched wildly as they hung beneath my ribs. My phone sounded another "plunk", but I could barely hear it over my own pleasureful choking sounds.

I felt a draft as the hem of my dress was lifted off my ass. A hand crept up the inside of my thigh, then thought better of it and instead tugged the entire dress off my midriff, down my legs, and past my white patent heels. Beneath the more immediate loud, sloppy noises of my enthusiastic fellatio, I heard the zipper of the dress skitter across the wood floor somewhere down the hall as the garment was tossed aside. The waistband of my thong lifted off my body and the damp crotch peeled away from my dripping, shaved snatch. I raised each knee dutifully to allow the scrap of lace to be removed from my body, impishly kicking my heels as the thong passed them and I was left completely nude.

Stout fingers rubbed along my puffy, hairless outer lips. Two digits parted my labia and a third dipped deep into my steaming wetness. I squealed around the thick cock in my mouth, squirming against the hand in both escape and eagerness. My head bobbed passionately on the roommate's dick, squeezing my red lips tightly around the stiff rod. The finger in my pussy withdrew and a hand traced up my side, tickling the soft bulge of my swinging breast.

I stopped, freed my mouth, and straightened up, kneeling before the two massive, waving black erections. I wiped the froth and slop from my chin, then stroked the two shafts, slowly but firmly, as I gazed up at their owners. I gave each head a hesitant lick, then took more of each cock into my mouth, in turn. As each man groaned his appreciation, I switched my mouth to the other's prick, then repeated and returned. The contrasting tastes of their precum - one light and slightly earthy, the other salty - drove home the depravity I had chosen. My naked pussy pulsed and throbbed as I once again released my lips from one cock and immediately wrapped them around the other.

My date's impatience boiled over. As I sucked the other dick, he rushed behind me, pushing me down by the middle of my back and prying apart my thighs. The head of his prick was pushing through my outer lips as I giggled and lightly-but-sternly told him to stop, looking over my shoulder at him with his roommate's drooly cock resting against my cheek. His wild-eyed look betrayed a boiling mix of lust, frustration, and confusion.

"Hey! I am NOT the sort of girl you can just fuck on the wood floor of your hallway!" I laughed. "Now take me to the living room and fuck me on the couch, like a lady!"

No further instruction was needed. I was hoisted to my feet and hurried around the corner, carefully ticking across the wood floor on my four-inch heels, the only "clothing" I still wore. One naked man was ahead of me, eagerly leading me by both hands; the other was pressed close behind me, pushing me forward with one hand on my hip and the other on my ass. We arrived in a standard living room centered around a large grey fabric couch, matching easy chairs, a five-foot-long coffee table of smooth brown-stained wood, and, lording over it all, a massive television on the opposite wall. On the screen, a subway crashed through a station as a 'Die Hard' movie played on mute. A "plunk" again sounded from my clutch back in the entryway, but that was the furthest thing from my mind.

"This is seriously what you picked out for tonight?!" I smiled at my date incredulously. His confused look passed to his roommate, then returned to me, but as he opened his mouth to speak, he was interrupted by a loud patch of British dialogue echoing from next door. "You hear? That's 'Love Actually,' I think your neighbor has a date, too."

"That loser?" he scoffed. "Dude's a drunk. Passes out all the time with his TV blaring."

The roommate chimed in. "Yeah. He probably couldn't get laid using one of those apps." They both laughed, and as I opened my mouth to ask a follow-up question, I was interrupted as I was swept up into my date's lap on the couch.

My four-inch heels made for awkward maneuvering as I positioned myself. I carefully avoiding spiking anyone in the thigh (or worse) as I settled into my straddling posture. With my tiny frame, my pale hips were butterflied wide to reach around his broad black thighs. His one hand rested on my ass steadying me, the other beneath me guiding his cock in, and my oiled-up pussy did the rest.

He entered me and slid in up to the hilt in one slippery thrust. Without warning or malice, his cock rammed right into my guts. My ripe tits crushed against his chest as my spine temporarily buckled and I toppled forward onto him. He chuckled lightly, gently brushing his hands over my back and patting my ass as one would to reassure a nervous barnyard animal. As my breathing steadied, I sat up slightly, my arms braced around his shoulders and behind his head. His hips started to surge beneath me, a rolling, steady motion that rhythmically dug his cock deeper into my soaking hole.

The second steely tool tapped insistently against my cheek. I turned find the erection at eye-level while its owner stood on the couch cushion next to us. Gripping halfway up its shaft, I stroked the pole while taking the glans into my mouth. Humming and buzzing with my plump lips, I heard deep rumblings of satisfaction from above me.

I grew accustomed to the ebony leviathan stretching out my snatch, and began to move in response, much to his pleasure.

"Yeah, baby, fuck me back!" My date growled in my ear. He placed a loud, squeezing smack on a pallid hock of my ass, then ran both hands up my back and around ribs until he had two fists full of my firm, bouncing tits. My thin frame bounced enthusiastically on his thick rod as he attacked my boobs. The other cock pumped metronomically into my lips, angling into the side of my mouth as I turned and comically puffing out my cheek like a chipmunk's. I stroked his shaft obediently, and cautiously released him as I felt a pleasant prickling budding deep in my loins.

My guts started churning with an almost painful fury and I had to fight the impulse to stop, instead driving my trembling pussy harder and faster onto his rock-hard erection. The fingernails on my one hand scratched into the fabric of the couch-back; the others bit into his shoulder, leaving red half-moon divots to be discovered later. As the first tensed nerves snapped and released, I let out a guttering wail.

12