Wrong Date, Right Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuhhh-yyyyyeeeeeuhhhhhhh!" My voice creaked and broke at the moment my hips died at their nadir, stalling me at my point of deepest impalement. The continuing penetration kept the prickly-cold snaps flickering in my pussy even as my breathing began to steady. I was dimly aware of being lifted, carried, then laid down on cool, smooth wood, but my date's cock never slipped from inside me.

"Hold on a sec, sit up." A pillow from the couch was positioned under my hips and the small of my back, then he resumed pistoning in and out of me. I opened my eyes and saw dump trucks filled with gold bars moving silently across the TV screen; I was on my back on the coffee table, which was a foot shorter than me and left my head hanging over the edge. At one end, my date was stooped between my spread legs, pumping his tool into me with one of my knees bent over each of his elbows. Above my head, the roommate's cock was again pushing its way through my mouth and down into my throat from its advantageous angle. I obliged, wrapping my tongue around its head and tenderly stroking the shaft. My grip on his pole also held back the choking effects of his tip thrusting straight down into my throat. He brushed a loose lock of hair away from my eyes and behind my ear, then kept his hand lightly holding up the back of my head, more for visual effect than to guide me.

Light aftershocks were still coursing through my body. I raised my head to look down the voluptuous length of my body. Tentatively, I reached down to my snatch, lightly stroking my nub as my date continued to hammer his cock into my wet slit. Pausing a moment and slipping my mouth free of the other prick, I looked to him for direction.

"I'm sorry, where are my manners? Is this all right?" He nodded vigorously and began to thrust into me even faster. As I stroked myself off amidst the pounding, I looked up to make eye-contact with the owner of the cock in my mouth as he stood over me. The reality of submitting to two men at once struck home again and pushed me over the edge. I squinted my eyes shut, released the roommate from my mouth again and let out a short series of shrill, gasping cries, dropping my head back below the edge of the table as I desperately panted and wailed.

The wall behind the TV rang with a series of low thuds. The loud romantic comedy broadcast had abruptly ceased; the noise we were making was bothering the neighbor. My date refused to slow his thrusts as a courtesy to those next door, and my own heaving screams continued. I barely heard the two distant "plunks" from my phone above my ragged, desperate breathing. somewhere near the couch, the remote was located on the couch and our own movie was unmuted to provide noise-camouflage.

"Do you want to know why I love this table?" He was slowing his thrusts and I sensed that a change was about to be made. He chuckled as he pulled his cock out of me with a soft 'squish'. I lifted my chin to my chest to look at him through the valley between my tits, raising my eyebrows inquisitively. "Because it encourages sharing!"

He grabbed my ankles at the same time the roommate grabbed my wrists. In perfect unison, they twirled my body on the polished wood. With my back and butt elevated atop the pillow, I spun easily - like a gameshow prize-wheel - until my pussy faced its next user.

"Eeeeeeeee!" I shrieked in surprise as I spun, giggling as the roommate held out his hand to stop my spinning by the ankle, like a man claiming his suitcase at baggage claim. I felt like I had been turned into the world's sluttiest Lazy Susan.

"Well, thanks for that. It was only mostly-degrading a-uhhhff!" my joke was cut off by a breathless gasp as my soaking gash was split again by a thick throbbing cock. With my mouth hanging open, my date took that as an invitation and filled my gaping maw with his bulbous head. My lips closed firmly at the top of his shaft, while inside my mouth I tenderly swiped my tongue across the purple glans. The pungent, sour-sweet flavor of my own cum sticking to his cock poured through my mouth.

The roommate's thrusts built energy quickly as he lashed into my quim. He lifted my legs over his shoulders, tucking an ankle behind each of his ears with my dangerous spiked heels floating free behind his head, grazing the hair at the back of his skull. His transferred momentum carried from my pussy and through my body, sending my tits flying atop my ribcage with each drive. I tucked one stabilizing arm across my ribs below my rolling D-cups, trying to steady them. My other hand gripped the edge of the table, holding on for dear life as the roommate gripped me by my waist and fucked me with raw aggression.

Desperately sucking air into my obstructed mouth, I howled around the rod stuffing my throat as my pussy started to convulse again. I reached up with each hand to remove the prick from my mouth, but instead the roommate gripped each of my wrists in turn and held them behind him, flattened against his firm ass. This time there was no clearing my airway. Stretched between the two onyx towers like I was tied to a medieval rack, I alternated between cock-muffled cries and sucking in gulping gasps of precious air as I climaxed.

As my orgasm faded, the dick slipped from my pussy and I was hoisted off the table into a standing position. My date held my hand with his other hand on my waist, and as I wobbled on my four-inch heels, he chuckled and guided me to bend over the arm of the couch. Insistently separating my thighs, his manhood slipped easily into my loosened, dripping snatch. I cooed absently as he entered me, still swimming in an orgasmic cloud. In only a few strokes he had ramped up his speed and soon he was flailing punishingly away at my pussy. My previous climax had never truly subsided, and now my body tumbled vocally into the next one.

"Oh God! Fuck me!" I barked, standing on my white stilettos, leaning over the arm of the sofa, my heavy tits swinging beneath me like ripe fruit falling from the vine. Even as the other cock approached my mouth, promising to end my ability to speak, I continued bellowing. "Fuck me, Sam! Fuck me harder! Fuck me like a little sl-mmmrrph!" The roommate's tool shoved past my lips and closed off my voice. My mouth filled again with the earthy taste of my own juices that coated his cock.

"Huh? I'm not Sam." The confused reply came from behind me.

In my own befuddled, sex-clogged mind, I processed the new information. 'The roommate must be Sam.' I concluded. 'Oh shit! I almost fucked the wrong guy by accident!' That I had, and was, fucking both the right and wrong guys seemed an adequate resolution. I whimpered around the pole churning between my gathered red lips as the other dick abruptly slid out of my pussy. I craned my eyes in their sockets, trying to look to my rear despite my head being held firmly forward.

Strong fingers spread my milky cheeks apart. The sticky head of his cock slithered up my taint until it rested against my puckered rosebud. Steady, persistent pressure at my backdoor caused me to tense.

"Just relax now... breathe easy..." the reassuring voice above me had a considerable interest in my jaw not clenching. He reached down, soothingly stroking my freckled back with one hand while keeping the other gently-but-firmly at the back of my head. Once again, I got the impression of someone trying to calm a spooked horse.

I winced - but didn't clench - as my stubborn knot at last yielded to my date's unrelenting pressure and his prick lurched into my ass. As I fought to keep my muscles slack, I felt my insides spread unnaturally as his head and shaft steadily tunneled through my rigid hole until there was no space left for it to go.

"Holy shit! Is it in?" the roommate eagerly asked, momentarily seeming more interested in that development than his own dick in my mouth.

"Fuck yeah! It's all the way up her ass!" the one with his cock now burrowed in my anus celebrated. I rolled my eyes as I heard the unmistakable slap of two hands high fiving over my back. "Hey, you're doing great, gurl!" he addressed me now and landed a stinging slap on my buttcheek. Both guys hooted as they jubilantly spit-roasted my mouth and ass, obviously enjoying their Thursday night. I sighed internally, but my annoyance quickly waned. 'What did I expect getting into a threesome through a hookup app?' I focused on sucking the cock in front of me.

A strong arm wrapped around my waist from behind and I was unexpectedly hoisted into the air. The dick was pulled from my mouth as I was lifted, to some brief grumbling from its owner. A second arm held me under my splayed legs to provide support for my weight, besides the load-bearing rod buried in my asshole. Beneath and behind me, he shuffled his feet awkwardly, turning and repositioning us to his liking. I cringed at the impact and deeper penetration as he sat, seated in a straddle atop the arm of the couch.

From below me, his arms grasped my knees to spread-eagle my legs, putting my temporarily unfilled cunny on vivid display. Each splayed, creamy leg ended invitingly in a shiny white heel. The roommate stepped forward, unceremoniously driving his veiny tool home into my aching, soaked puss. The roar that escaped my lips as he entered me was lost in a booming explosion on the TV. My mouth finally unblocked, I howled at the simultaneous battering of both of my fuckholes. Thick ebony rods furiously pistoned into my tender pussy and ass at the same time, battling inside of me for ownership of my guts.

I wrapped both arms around the roommate's back, my nails clawed red streaks into his dark skin. My wailing continued undiminished, screeching deafeningly close to his ear. He covered my mouth in his, kissing me perhaps out of passion, but also likely to spare his ears. I groaned loudly into his mouth, my tits quivering atop my ribs as my body was racked by spasms. There were no more climaxes, now there was only a thundering fog of sensation. I felt so painfully, delightfully stretched-out and full.

The roommate pulled out of me and backed away from the couch. Hands below lifted me by the asscheeks and hamstrings, placing my heels back on the wood as the dick skidded out of my ass. I turned in time to see him drop lazily off the arm of the couch to the cushion, then beckon me toward him. Stepping forward, knees on the cushion and straddling his expansive lap, I was back where I had started as I lowered my exhausted quim onto his juddering erection. I squinted my eyes as he pierced my pussy again; my hole was battered and sore after a night of hard use that still wasn't over.

A hand between my shoulder blades pushed me forward into him. My ripe tits crushed my date's face with suffocating abundance, and he seemed content to drown. Behind me, the roommate stepped between my parted spiked heels. His second, wet hand pressed at my knot, smearing saliva over the puckered hole. With my ass numbed after its first round of penetration, I grunted and grimaced in moderate discomfort as his tip punched through.

The two cocks again fought to establish their own rhythms in their reversed holes. In my new position on my knees, I was better able to control my own pace and movements and set about moving my body to maximize my own doubled pleasure. Light cooing slipped from my half-open mouth as they allowed me to rhythmically satisfy myself with their dueling penetrations. Below me, his face dug its way out from the avalanche of breast-meat. As I determinedly pumped my fatigued pussy over his throbbing cock, he was satisfied to squeeze twin handfuls of my swelling tits, licking and nibbling at my cherry nipples. The prick in my ass likewise seemed content to return my thrusts, observing the rising pitch of my cries. A final eruption snapped to life in my loins, and a last, hoarse cry clawed its way up my raw throat before I collapsed in a wheezing, sweaty, spent heap.

Each of them withdrew their cocks from me, then ushered me to lie my cadaver-like body face-up on the coffee table. First, my date climbed atop me, straddling my ribcage and tucking his sticky-with-my-cum shaft between my globular tits. Mashing the mounds into place, he bucked his hips and pleased his rod between my breasts. After resting a brief moment, I raised my own hands to cup my tits in assistance.

His resistance broke quickly, and he yanked his dick out of my breasts' meaty canyon just in time to paint my rosy nipples and the surrounding surface of my snow-white-tits with thick, white cum. A second spurt sailed to my flushed cheek and dribbled down my jawline to my chin, then another thick rope flew high and caught in my eyebrow before dripping across the bridge of my nose. He raised his cock to my shimmering red lips and I eagerly took in his head, twirling my tongue around his tip as he slung more cum down my throat. Swallowing his load and then licking him clean, I smiled thankfully up at him as he cleared the way for his companion.

Not wasting any time, the roommate knelt over my torso and buried his black cock between my downy, white jugs. With my hands holding my breasts in place, tightly enveloping his shaft, he set to feverishly pumping his rod between my cum-covered tits. His dark head bobbed frantically, pointing at my face as he fucked my tits as it surfaced from between the fleshy stacks then immediately dipping back between them.

Abruptly, he noisily announced that he was about to cum, then jumped up from the table and moved to stand above my face. A massive blast of cum fired at my forehead and eye, laying a wide sticky streak of spunk across my socket that momentarily blinded me on that side. A second arcing shot sailed past my face and stuck messily in my red locks. He turned his aim to my tits, sending a heavy load of gooey spunk into my pillowy cleavage and splattering in sticky art over the round tops of my heaving D-cups. He finally trained his cock directly at my mouth, lobbing two spurts of cum that hung heavily across my lips. I opened my mouth, extending my tongue to lap up the salty goo, then took his head into my mouth. Zealously wrapping my tongue around his tip, I coaxed out the last traces of jizz, swallowing before I set to polishing his cock with my mouth.

I paused for a moment with his dick in my mouth, recalling that most recently that cock had been buried to the hilt in my own ass. On further reflection, so had the other cock I had just finished enthusiastically cleaning with my tongue. I released the glistening prick from my mouth, then sat up and swung my legs down to the floor with a moody click of my heels.

'Gross, Sarah.' I said to myself, wrinkling my nose, and shaking my head in mild disgust. But, with a sigh, I acknowledged again that this had all been 'something very different'. A fluffy globule of cum dribbled off my chin and fell to the floor between my feet. A similarly messy blob trickled from the curve of my tit and spattered wetly on the glossy toe of my high heel. I scooped sticky spooge from my eye socket so I could open that eye, but with nowhere else to dispose of it, absently wiped the fistful of gummy seed on my thigh.

The boys were already on the move. Returning from the hallway with our clothes, the assorted garments were dumped in a pile on the coffee table. I found and pulled on my thong, then raised the issue of the cum covering my face and tits. The pair played dumb, to their own great amusement.

"What? You're not just gonna get in a cab like that?" said one.

"It's really not that bad." Chuckled the other, reassuringly. "Totally okay to go out like that."

Without another word, I picked up one of their t-shirts from the table and wiped as much of the sticky cum as I could from my tits, face, and forehead, then did the best I could to disguise the thick white streak of jizz that contrasted starkly as it hung in my auburn bangs. I corralled my tits back into my bra, then received ardent assistance zipping the back of my dress, at the cost of numerous unhelpful gropes of my breasts and ass.

I did a quick assessment of my devastated makeup in a reflective picture frame hanging on the wall. My lipstick was remarkably unsmeared despite all the messy work my mouth had done, but my mascara and eyeshadow had been smeared into racoon eyes by sweat, tears, and cum. I chalked that up as a loss and decided to beat an ungraceful exit to match my debauched behavior on the evening.

"So... I had fun tonight... honestly, more fun than I was expecting to." I blushed deep crimson as the night's lurid events replayed behind my eyes.

"Yeah, this was a huge surprise. Like, totally unexpected. Say, before you go why do-" But I cut him off, avoiding a deeper discussion than I, or my aching, thrashed holes, wanted. I hurriedly grabbed my clutch off the table near the door.

"We should hang out again sometime... Well, you have my number..." I hurried for the exit.

"Wait! No, I don't ha-"

"Ta-ta, Sam!" I flung open the door and rushed out into the hall. As the door swung closed behind me, I heard the roommates' discussion.

"So, wait, who the fuck is 'Sam'?" The roommate laughed to his friend.

"Dude... I have no idea. But who cares, right?!" More laughter, then the sharp smack of a high five just as the door banged shut.

Alone in the hallway, I cocked my head curiously, my eyes fixated and widening as I stared at the apartment number and their last words echoed in my ears. I pressed the down button distractedly, my mind spiraling as I waited for the elevator. With a nervous tremor in my hand, I reached into my purse for my phone. To my brief - but by now, not-unexpected - horror, six messages from Sam's number were stacked on the lock-screen. I examined the wasted, typo-riddled texts.

"Wgerere you?vb tis 13 g", "hettng sleppy . Its 13G are you pn teh wayb", "u [chicken emoji] out?", "u r mis/sih bets prts" and finally, the last two had come just seconds apart, "We're u her3? Was sleepinG wrred I messed u" and "Guy nextdoor woke me up w8ht sex GOD SHES SP LPUD!"

I bit my upper lip as I scrolled up to the earlier drunken, jumbled invitation texts. Scanning the transposed letters in the mangled messages, the obvious mistake crystalized. A chilly stone of guilt sank in my stomach as I recalled the 'date movie' playing loudly in the apartment next door, the banging on the wall... the muddled "she's so loud" complaint in Sam's text. A deep flush spread across my face as I cast a final glance over my shoulder at the '13H' on the apartment door. "Oh shit..." I whispered under my breath. I uneasily brushed a stray tress of hair behind my ear, feeling the matted dried cum creaking in the encrusted strands.

The elevator chimed and opened; I smacked my forehead with my palm as I stepped in. "I am such an idiot," I muttered in fleeting mortification. As the doors closed, I opened a response text, but my thumbs hovered tentatively over the keys. "What do I even say..." A mischievous smile spread across my lips with my change of heart just as the elevator arrived in the lobby. "You know what... I won't say anything..." Instead, I opened my contacts folder and blocked and deleted Sam's number. Grinning wickedly, I scrolled and swiped right for the whole ride home.

12