Wrong Name 04.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she moved, Dion's attention was forcibly drawn back to her body. There was probably no red-blooded male of the human race that could resist the overwhelming sexual aura of the demon before him. Dion wasn't an exception. He didn't even remember to be subtle about it as he ogled her feminine form. The sway of her hips alone as Lythia moved towards him was enough to hypnotize Dion. Her pink flower wasn't in any way hidden from his hungry eyes, and from the steel pole between his legs that was currently tenting his pants, Dion was only a hair's breadth away from losing control.

A clawed finger appeared under Dion's chin as Lythia turned his head upwards. Dion looked up to find the succubus's face barely five inches from his. Her bright purple eyes looking straight into his soul. "Are you ready to take over the world with me?" She asked with a devious smile...

12