Wrong Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry's arms went around his lover and pulled her closer.

He pushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed all over her face.

They kissed like newlyweds again and he grabbed her ass in both hands as his tongue leapt into her mouth to show her how turned-on he was.

He realized his dick was already hard again.

She felt it pressing into her side and said, "We need to get home."

He stopped groping, pinching, squeezing and looked into the eyes of the girl who used to be his innocent little girl.

Those eyes said that he was about to make her a woman - and she was about to make him her man.

He gave her another quick kiss and pulled her naked body to his right side.

He dropped the car into drive, checked traffic, and pulled back onto the road.

Several minutes later, once they were in the garage, she grabbed her clothes & sandals, and followed him out his side of the car.

On the way through the living room, she tossed her things on the couch, and led him up the stairs.

He stared to turn towards the den but she pulled him towards her room.

His dick was still hanging out of his open fly.

She dropped to her knees and started getting him naked.

He peeled off his shirt and helped with the belt.

She pirouetted them, shoved him back on the bed, got his shoes off, his pants off, and his underwear off.

Proving that she and Pixie were the same person, she reached into his pants pocket, fished out the thong, and put it on.

She leapt onto the bed, straddled his face, threw her mouth back onto his dick, and started working him back to the hardness she needed.

For a few seconds, he nuzzled and licked at the flimsy cloth and then pulled it to the side and stabbed his tongue into her hot slit.

She purred and mashed her sex down onto her former father's face.

He was already stiff enough for what she needed - but she sucked, licked, and nibbled until he gave her another orgasm.

This one was a lot nicer than the little one - from the car - when he had fingered her.

As she came down off of the orgasmic peak, she spun around, kissed him hard, and then raised her body over his.

He looked down at his feet & legs - which were still hanging off the bed.

She climbed off long enough for him to lie, properly, in the middle of her bed - with his head on her pillow - and then she climbed aboard and nudged his cock-head into her slippery opening.

She pushed him inside until there was a stinging resistance. She paused.

He pinched her nipples.

She grabbed his wrists, pushed his hands firmly into her pert, little breasts, and then dropped all of her weight onto his cock.

He didn't feel the pop - but he heard her breath catch. He waited a moment and then pulled her down into a hug.

She raised her head and kissed his mouth like a needy lover.

He lightly scraped his fingernails over her back to give her nerves somewhere else to direct their attention.

The intensity of the pain disappeared and she sat back up.

She put her hands on his chest and started rocking her hips forward and backwards.

Jerry was in trouble.

He knew she wasn't even close yet but he was already struggling - his nuts churning dangerously.

"Baby.."

"Do it! I want to feel it."

".. but you're not ready yet."

"I've been ready for this for a long time, mister. As for cumming together, we'll have plenty of time to work on that. Right now, I want you to fuck me full of semen and see if you can give me a baby."

"Jess--!"

"Do it. Pump me full. Fuck a baby into me."

"Aw, fuck!"

Jerry grabbed his daughter's waist. He lifted her until he just saw the ridge of his cock-head barely wedged between the lips of the girl - woman - who used to be his daughter.

"Do it!" she demanded.

He tried to do it slowly - really he did. He wanted to make love to her - but she was feral - a savage - an animal in heat that needed to rut.

She got two fairly-calm strokes - with her father's phalanx plowing down her channel to the door of her womb - and then he lost control.

Her hands moved to hold her breasts. They weren't that large - but they seemed to be in danger of bruising other parts of her body with the force of the thrusts - as her lover fucked himself with her body.

Somehow, he seemed to be going even faster.

The nice little tingle in her pussy was building into a brushfire.

He thrust into her - or slammed her down onto himself - one last time - and she felt his nut-sack twitch.

Almost immediately, she felt his sticky semen flood her body.

His cock pulsed three or four times and then quieted.

He pulled her down for a lover's kiss and then held her to his chest.

"Jess.."

"Thank you."

"Baby.."

"Don't you dare feel guilty!"

".. but Jess.."

"If I have to go to the courthouse and have my name legally changed to Pixie, I'll do it."

"Oh, my naughty little pixie.."

".. and don't you forget it."

She continued, "You are mine and I am yours. Nobody else matters."

"We'll sell this house and walk away from the bad memories - and only make good ones from here on out." She said.

"Promise me," she ordered him.

"Jess.."

She raised her head and looked into his hazel eyes.

"Promise me."

He sighed.

"I promise."

"Good. Now - if I remember right - it's time for you to fuck your little pixie like the whore she is."

"I may need a minute.."

"I've waited this long, I guess I can wait a little longer."

They both laughed.