Wrong Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was responding by letting one hand drift down over her stomach to toy with the dampness below, when she said, "I don't know about you, Pete, but I really love sixty-nine and it's more comfortable on the bed. What do you think?"

"Sixty-nine sounds very attractive," I answered. "And I think the bed is a great idea."

We disentangled ourselves without bothering to tidy our clothes and stood, with Angie's boobs hanging out the front of her sundress and my cock sticking fully erect out of my jeans. As we headed across the room, I took a last look at the action on the other couch. Arch and Melanie had switched positions so that Arch was now sitting on the couch with Melanie kneeling in front of him as she sucked on the fat tool protruding from a small forest of brown curls. Next to them, Nancy was slowly riding Byron in cowgirl position, giving a very nice view of Byron's long dick moving in and out of her.

I entered the bedroom hand in hand with Angie. She quickly stripped the dark blue cover off the bed, and with the same urgency pulled the sundress over her head and tossed it on the floor, leaving just a pair of tiny green bikini panties. I followed suit with my shirt, then tugged off my jeans and underpants. I stood for a moment gazing at Angie's gorgeous body, totally tanned with a few sprays of freckles, big-breasted and slim-waisted.

"So, what are we waiting for?" she asked, and flopped down on the big bed.

I climbed onto the bed next to her and we kissed again, first just tips of tongues touching, then deeper, then fingers starting to fondle between legs.

"Sixty-nine," Angie announced. She slid up the bed and turned to take my cock in her mouth. I swiveled around to face her pussy. "These off," she said as she raised up to slide the skimpy panties down and over her feet. "Better," she said.

"Lovely!" I said. Angie was beautifully shaved, totally smooth, her lips already partly open.

I edged sideways so that my face was just an inch from her pussy, then stuck out my tongue and began a gentle up and down licking, pausing each time I reached her clit to give it extra attention. She tasted wonderful, very slightly fruit-flavored, and becoming increasingly wet. I raised myself up slightly as Angie's tongue slid off my cock and onto my balls, causing me to sigh deeply.

"Join you?" I heard Byron's voice from somewhere above me.

Angie lifted her head from my balls for a moment. "Of course."

"Hey sweetie. Having fun?" Nancy asked as she followed Byron onto the bed next to us.

I raised myself up to see that both Byron and my little girlfriend were now completely naked, with Byron sporting several good-looking inches of stiff brown dick. Nancy leaned over to give me a quick kiss. "M-mm, nice taste," she grinned at me. "Okay, carry on, Pete. Byron and I have some things to do here."

I didn't respond. Angie was taking each of my balls into her mouth in turn, sucking just enough to move me closer to the edge. "Slow down," I managed to get out.

Angie backed off a little, while I concentrated on sucking her clit. She was wide open and I gently inserted a forefinger into her pussy, causing her to gasp and wriggle. Then a second finger, with more wriggling. I could feel just how wet she was now, and I slowly pulled my fingers out, licked them both and reached over to offer them to Nancy, a couple of feet away from me on the bed.

"Nice flavor, but I've got other things to lick too," my girlfriend told me. I watched for a moment as she took Byron's cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the head, then realized that Angie had released my own tool.

"Wriggle around, Pete," Angie directed me. "It's time to fuck."

I wriggled. My cock thought it was time as well. "Cowgirl?" I asked.

Angie didn't answer, merely slid her body across mine. Almost automatically, it seemed, my cock slid into her cunt.

Angie lifted herself up then slowly slid down so that she was fully impaled on my rigid cock. "A-h-h-h," I heard her pleased exhalation.

I moved my hands to support Angie's ass as she began a slow ride up and down my cock.

"M-mm," I muttered as Angie's cunt muscles tightened a little as she raised herself on me. Each time she slid up my cock, she came close to letting the head slip out of her pussy. But not quite. And then she was able to drive down hard so that my tool rammed into the bottom of her love canal.

The next several minutes were delightful, then Angie slowed her ride and leaned her head close to mine. "Wanna watch the others for a moment, Pete?"

I realized Nancy and Byron were also picking up the pace of their fucking a yard away from us. "Yeah," I said. "I'd like that."

"Okay then." Angie separated herself from my cock and climbed off me. "Doggy? Best for watching."

"Yeah!" I said, and got a big grin in response to my enthusiasm.

Angie quickly arranged herself on her knees, with her lovely pussy wide open to me. I ran my tongue down her spine, then on my own knees reinserted my cock into her, something that—after our brief separation—produced pleased sighs from both of us.

A couple of feet away, Nancy was back in cowgirl position, giving me—and Angie—a great view of Byron's cock sliding in and out of her cunt, increasingly creamy with each hard thrust.

Nancy must have sensed Angie and me gazing at her. She looked over her shoulder just as I thrust hard between Angie's pussy lips. "Doggy! Good idea!"

I focused on fucking Angie for several more pleasurable moments then saw Nancy lift herself off Byron and arrange herself on her knees as Byron crawled between her outstretched legs.

Byron lifted his head and caught my eye. "Nice view, huh?"

I gazed at the two smoothly rounded asses. "Beautiful," I responded. "Twice over."

We grinned at each other and I watched as Byron inserted a couple of inches of brown dick into Nancy's pussy, then concentrated on Angie, thrusting into her, feeling her pushing back equally hard.

I was trying to hold back at the same time as I fucked harder and faster when I felt Angie tense. Seconds later she cried out and erupted in a huge orgasm, jerking and writhing beneath me. It was enough to cause me to lose control, too. I poured what felt like pints of jism deep inside her.

"Geez," we said together, then were interrupted by Nancy's cries.

"Yes, yes, yes! Harder! Harder, damn you!" Nancy was thrusting back onto Byron's cock as he jammed into her pussy. Each thrust produced a little visible slosh of cream.

"A-a-g-h!" Nancy's climax hit suddenly. "A-a-a-a-g-h!"

It obviously was what Byron had been waiting for. He pulled out of Nancy, gave a brief shout of "Yes!" and sprayed ropes of cum juice across her ass as she collapsed face down on the bed.

"H-m-m," Angie murmured. "Wish we'd caught that on video." She giggled. "Maybe next time."

Oh, yes, I thought. I could imagine Nancy and I would be returning. And the idea of being able to watch a video of Nancy being fucked by Byron was very attractive. We'd recorded our own sex a couple of times but seeing Nancy with someone else would definitely add some excitement.

Somewhere in the distance there was a cry of "Y-e-s-s! Y-e-s-s! Y-e-s-s!"

Angie nudged me. "Melanie is so loud when she comes." She whispered. "And that was in the living room. You'll get it close up in a little while, I'm guessing."

M-m-m, I was definitely looking forward to that. I wondered if I would be able to perform again so soon after playing with Angie, but it seemed I'd get a little break. Angie was running a couple of fingers through the jism on Nancy's ass, then using them to slide up and down the folds of Nancy's pussy.

"Um, um," Nancy said softly. "That's nice."

Angie continued to play with Nancy's pussy, every so often licking her fingers, until almost all Byron's juices had disappeared. "Turn over," she suggested to Nancy. "There may be a little I missed."

Byron grinned at me. "I hope your girlfriend is a little bit bi?"

"I don't think Angie is going to be disappointed," I said, as Nancy rolled onto her back and Angie moved between her legs.

Nancy gave a little gasp as Angie's tongue began to explore her pussy.

"Oh, yes," Nancy murmured as Angie picked up the pace. Oh, yes, yes, yes," she repeated. Watching from a yard away, I guessed she might be ready to come again. I was just realizing that I was recovering remarkably fast myself when Arch and Melanie reached the bed and sat down on the side.

"Hiya, Pete and Byron," Melanie greeted me, then turned to watch Angie and Nancy. "Isn't that beautiful? Angie sure knows how to use her tongue."

I looked back at Angie and Nancy. Nancy was wriggling and squirming as Angie's tongue slid up and down her pussy lips, each time pausing briefly to give extra attention to her clit.

Nancy's writhing increased enough that Angie lifted her head for a moment.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" Nancy cried. "I'm going to come! Put your tongue back!"

Angie obliged and I saw Nancy's face beginning to redden. Seconds later, she screamed and fell back on the bed. Angie looked up at the four of us spectators and gave a big smile. "Girls know how to do these things," she said.

Nancy raised up enough to gasp out, "Oh God! I'll say."

Angie rolled over and grinned at the rest of us. "Now what?" She raised herself into a sitting position and swiveled her head towards Byron and Arch and me. "Looks like you guys might be ready for round two pretty soon," she giggled.

I glanced down and then at Byron and Arch. All three of us were sporting impressive hard-ons after watching Angie and Nancy.

I turned to Melanie, running my eyes up and down her naked body as she sat on the edge of the bed. She was very slim but also muscular, with a lithe tawny feline look, but now seeming relaxed and satisfied.

"You look like a wild cat, but one that got the cream," I told her.

She gave me a lazy smile. "Well, I certainly tasted something creamy."

Next to her, Arch chuckled. "She does like to swallow."

M-m-m-m-m... I gazed at the tiny area of dark curls between her legs. "You were saying earlier..."

"About joining you, Pete?" She edged closer, licking a couple of fingers, then reached out to run them across my cockhead. "I think that might be fun."

My cock gave a little twitch.

"But I'm not sure it's going to be as good as watching videos of cycling along the Loire," Melanie added.

Smart ass. "I guess I'll just have to put up with second best," I told her. "But I'll try really hard to enjoy it."

Melanie grinned at me and ran her fingers up and down my prick some more. "Really hard is just how I like it."

I reached out a hand and pulled her into an embrace. Our lips touched and we moved into a long, deep kiss.

Melanie's idea of deep kissing was as feline fierce as her looks. Definitely a wild cat, I thought, as her sharp little teeth chewed on the inside of my lips.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed as I tasted blood.

Next to us, Byron chuckled. "Vampire get you? I know how that can be with this girl."

Melanie backed off a little, teasing my tongue with her own as she continued to slide her fingers up and down my cock, still damp and slick from my session with Angie. I thought I could taste the remnants of Arch's cum in her mouth. Weird, but somehow making everything even more intimate, if that was possible.

It was now quite crowded on the bed. This wasn't all bad, though. I had a great view of Nancy taking Arch's fat tool into her mouth, while next to me, Angie turned away from Byron's embrace to return briefly to my prick, running her tongue quickly up and down its length.

"Excuse me!" Melanie told Angie. "That's mine now."

"Sorry," Angie replied as she moved back to Byron, who began to suck vigorously on the boobs I had so enjoyed a short while ago. "I was just warming it up for you."

"I guess I'd better take possession," Melanie ran her tongue back and forth across her lips, then lowered her head over my tool.

"M-mm-mm," I breathed as Melanie's lips slid over my cockhead. "Don't bite, though."

Melanie's response was to run her teeth gently up and down my tool, touching just enough to make me even harder. There was something about her teasing that was enormously exciting. I reached a hand out and pinched a nipple.

"Yes!" It seemed this was something she'd been waiting for. I pinched harder, then moved to the other tit, pinching and flicking my fingernail over the brown nub. Melanie's breath became faster. I moved my other hand so that I was playing with both nipples, squeezing and pulling together. Then I edged closer so that I could do what I'd wanted since I saw her.

I started with a gentle kiss on one nipple, then the other. Then, with just the tip of my tongue, I circled each areola in turn. Then, increasingly hard sucks on each nipple, causing Melanie to moan softly.

"Jesus, go slow, big guy." I heard Nancy mutter close by. A glance to my right showed me my girlfriend poised on her knees above Arch's thick tool, the cockhead just pushing into her cunt.

Time for me to move on to the next bit, though. I abandoned Melanie's boobs and pulled her up the bed, still facing me. Then I dived between her pussy lips.

Her little pussy was wide open to my tongue, but still a lot tighter than Angie's. I guessed I was going to have to go easily with my cock. Meanwhile, I was enjoying the spicy dampness coating her lips as I moved gently up and down, barely touching her little clit.

Melanie sat up for a moment. "I want it rougher," she told me. "Harder with your tongue, then with your fingers."

I did as I was ordered. Melanie was soaking wet, and tonguing her pussy lips as vigorously as I could, I was slipping between her folds on every pass.

"Fingers!" Melanie told me.

I quickly inserted one finger as deeply as I could and was rewarded with a gasp and her body squirming.

A second finger, harder this time. More squirming, as if she was trying to suck my fingers as deep as possible.

"Aah!" Another gasp, but this time from Nancy, entwined with Arch just to my right.

A quick glance at my girlfriend. Her mouth was open, sucking in air as Arch pulled her down onto his cock. Like me, he was no record holder for length but his girth was really impressive, even more than mine. "Oh my God! Oh my God! He's s-o-o b-i-g-g-g." Nancy cried.

"Yeah!" This time it was Angie's voice, from my other side. She'd obviously just orgasmed again as she rode Byron, but he was still vigorously thrusting his long prick between her pussy lips.

Back to Melanie. I focused on finger fucking her, being sure to follow her instructions for harder, trying to explore every part of her cunt.

It seemed to be the right thing to do. Melanie was thrusting her pussy onto my fingers as hard as I was thrusting them inside her. Harder, harder, harder...

"Yes!" Melanie screamed as her orgasm hit. "Y-e-e-s-s! Y-e-s-s!"

She fell flat onto the bed, gasping for air.

Shit, I thought. This had been a lot of fun, but wasn't I going to get to fuck her? Maybe she'd quickly recover—

My thoughts were interrupted by a scream from Nancy, a few feet from me and still impaled on Ash's fat tool. A quick glance told me what had happened. Arch had slipped a finger deep into my girlfriend's ass. It was something she sometimes enjoyed when we played, but I'd never imagined seeing another man's finger in her rear. Another quick glance told me that Nancy wasn't too unhappy about it. As well as his finger, she was now bucking and squirming on Arch's prick, her mouth open and emitting loud moans as Ash's thrusts penetrated deep into her cunt.

"You're giving up?" Melanie's words reached me. It seemed she was recovering. Fast.

I didn't answer. I grabbed her ass, pulled her roughly towards me and, flipped her over, and pushed her up on knees. Perfect doggy position. Then I plunged my cock—absolutely rigid after her teasing and sucking and watching Ash and Nancy—into her cunt.

It was as well she'd already been opened up by Arch. She was still tight, but there was no way she was going to be able to resist my tool in my present state of arousal. And she was showing no signs of refusal. I thrust harder, feeling my cock stretching her.

"Yeah, Pete, yeah, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

It seemed I was doing exactly what she wanted. Just as well, I was pretty much out of control.

Thrust, pull almost out, thrust again, pull almost out, thrust deeper...

I wasn't ready to come, by any means. My session with Angie had taken the edge off my urgency and I was ready to enjoy what I was doing for much longer.

"Yeah, yeah, Pete, fuck me hard..."

Time for a change. I pulled out for a moment, grabbed her waist and turned her over, then pushed her legs wide so she was in extreme missionary position. A quick lick of her pussy juices and I plunged my swollen prick inside her again.

A little scream from Melanie, then I was thrusting into her cunt, pulling almost out, thrusting...

I felt like I could go on fucking Melanie for hours, feeling her tight little cunt muscles trying to milk—

She succeeded.

My orgasm seemed to come from deep inside my body, like some volcanic eruption. My body was exploding, with my jism seeming to force itself through my middle to my—

I pulled out, pushed up on my elbows, and directed what seemed like a firehose of cum into Melanie's now wide-open mouth.

As I collapsed onto her little body, I heard a loud round of applause. After my huge orgasm I could barely lift my head. Angie and Byron and Ash and Nancy seemingly had finished their own play and were lying in a half-circle around Melanie and me. "Nice, nice, nice," I heard from Angie, repeated by Byron and Arch.

As usual Nancy had the last word. "Geez, Pete, I bet you're sorry you missed the videos of the Loire."

Scratches his back with her fingernails...

12