Wrong Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, well, girls, the reason we asked you both here tonight, wasn't just so you could have some of this food, or for you to meet each other. Actually, Jack and I have something to tell ya." Like dynamite, the comment exploded, Vanessa and Renee both knowing exactly what their parents were going to announce. A surprising feat, given that both were still reeling from the realization that their 'mystery girl' was actually the daughter of the person trying to mary their divorced parent.

"Margaret and I ... got married." Jack said plainly. Not were going to. Not eventually. Not possibly, but already had... "We eloped yesterday, and got married. We were going to tell you both first, but it was a spur-of-the-moment type of deal, and ... we just couldn't wait." Both girls' jaws dropped, as they stared blankly at the their respective parent. Again, shocked beyond words, and angry beyond description.

"Look, you're probably both mad, and we get it, but we didn't plan on this. It just happened. And, and ..." Margaret emphasized, hoping that some amount of excitement on her part might calm the two girls. "... there is a plus side. Since Jack is moving in with me, and leaving his apartment, which is the part we told you, Renee needs a new place to live. And Vanessa, you need a roommate in the house grandma is letting you stay in. Which is perfect, right?!" Margaret again tried to deliver good news, with the bad, hoping that the idea of the two becoming roommates would soften the blow of the announcement that she and Jack had gotten married. It did not.

As if they had planned it, both Vanessa and Renee stood up, threw their dinner towel down on the table, and stormed out the front door, both beyond livid at everything they had just heard. Margaret tried to stand to go after them, but Jack, with a firm hand, stopped her, knowing that each of their daughters needed time to process the news.

Together in their outrage and hurt they walked, out the front door and into the front yard, where each paced back and forth, too angry to leave or to drive, each only barely aware of the others presence. A presence that earlier that day, they would have died to be in. Suddenly however, as their furious eyes scanned anything and everything, looking for any kind of valve through which they could release their rage, they found each other, and remembered. Remembered the pictures. The comparisons. The challenges. The smirks. That they were each supposed to be their escape from all of this. Their reason to smile. And now this!? They she were part of it!? Their fucking sister? NO!

Within an instant after those thoughts and memories came to the surface, a feeling of utter, and complete betrayal was born in each of them. There it hardened, and tore at their hearts. Their eyes began to well with tears, and their breathes began to quicken, as each found themselves on the very edge of sobbing - hurt beyond words at what the other had done, though in reality, they had done nothing. It was then that each lept, and dug their fingers deep into each others hair. With such a grip on one another, the two rivals did not wrestle or whip wildly about, trying to overpower the other. No, instead they simply used their hold to pull closer to one another, tighter and tighter, tugging until they could hear the barely audible whimpers of the other in their ears.

"You're not my fucking sister..." Renee spat at a hushed volume, her cheek pressed against her rival's, and her lips gliding against the ear of the same with every word spoken.

"You're just the girl who's been sending me pictures..." Vanessa responded in just as quiet a whisper, voicing what each wanted, for the other to be their escape. Their distraction from all the mistakes that they each felt so deeply that their parent was making.

"You-you think you're hot-hotter than me..." While pressing her body into Vanessa's, Renee whispered in instruction, hoping to guide her rival back to her previous role, her voice broken and stuttered all the while.

"Alway-Always have. Fro-from the first image you sent." Her voice breaking in exactly the same way, for exactly the same reason, Vanessa matched her rival press for press, absolutely dependant on this moment, and this girl.

"Pr-pr-prove it, bi-bitch." Bending her grip upward, Renee forced Vanessa's head straight, and placed her own open mouth not but a centimeter from that of her rival's, wanting her to feel every broken word and skipping breath as it escaped the her lips.

"I'll f-fight you... For-forever, cun-cunt..." Vanessa said near breathless, her brain shorting out at the feeling and taste of her mystery girl's hitching and lust-drenched breath.

"Fo-forever..." Renee mouthed, just as she pressed her lips to Vanessa's, kissing her with all the fevered-desire of a girl saved from the fires of her world crashing down around her. Her raven-haired mystery girl, in her part, responded in kind, pouring every ounce of anger, sadness, and frustration - hate and desperation into the kiss, until she and her rival both began to gasp into each other's mouths for air. Only then did they pull apart, and release each other's hair, bending over and placing their hands on their knees, each trying to gather themselves, and recover from the intensity of the moment.

"I told you this was going to fucking happen!" A shout suddenly came from the house both had left, it having come from Margaret, her voice shaking with anger.

"What?! You want us to have told them? Did you see the way they stormed out!? We would never have been able to get married, Marg! They're spoiled brats, let them go!" No more calm, or cordial, Jack responded in a near violent yell.

"Wait! Their cars are still here!?" Margaret announced, before she began calling to the girls, hoping that perhaps they were still close enough to hear her voice. "VANESSA!? RENEE!?"

The shouting, the fighting, and the threat of they two being drug back into it all, immediately brought back painful and scarring memories in both Vanessa and Renee. Memories which struck deeply at their still-pounding hearts. Knowing the effect the argument had on them, and seeing the way their rival's face twisted and contorted in sadness and anger at the hearing of the same, they each decided to run. And run they did, after taking each others hand, and sprinting together away from their parents, and the home they had left. On and on they went, running as far and as long as they could, before finally they each began again to gasp, this time from effort and not lust, together coming to a sudden stop at the steps of Vanessa's old elementary school.

There they attempted again to catch their breath, but driven by desire, desperation, and a need to distract, pulled each other close, and re-engaged in their passionate kissing, panting in exhaustion into each others mouths. With their lips pressed together they forgot about the world, and everything that chased them. Lost themselves they did in each other, their tongues pushing back and forth against, fighting for position and control within their mouths, until suddenly: "RENEE!?" "VANESSA?!" Their parents' voices came again, shouted from a car window, which drove slowly down the street towards the school. They had come looking, and would find them, if they did not continue on. The realization was terrifying, each only wanting to be left alone with each other, so that they could finally, after so long, battle one another, and purge their lusts and desires.

"Follow me." Vanessa said softly, after she pulled away from their incredible kiss, just far enough so that her every word brushed lip-against-lip with her rival. Despite having her eyes still closed, and a mind half-in-trance from their kiss, Renee nodded. In response to that acquiescence, Vanessa led, bursting into a sprint again, this time towards the school, until she, with her companion jumped the fence to the recess yard.

Through the field and then buildings, did the two move, hand-in-hand. "I work here, after my classes at the U. I have a key and an alarm code to the classroom I'm the T.A. for."

"They won't come onto school property will they? Looking for us...? My dad wouldn't..." Renee said as they moved, still winded and scared, trying to convince herself that their need to flee had passed.

"Yeah, well my mom /would/. She will keep looking until she finds us, and I'm pretty sure she will make Jack help. Trust me." But such hopes of their freedom from a need to run were dashed, as Vanessa made her mother's stubbornness known. "But this is the unit - hurry, get inside!" Not a moment after they had arrived, Vanessa had unlocked the door to the mobile classroom unit, sitting in the very middle of the school.

Quickly the door shut behind them, as Vanessa walked over to turn off the alarm. When she had finished, Renee yanked Vanessa back using their still interlocked hands. They looked almost as dancers, as one pulled the other back into them, like partners in a waltz.

Vanessa and Renee's bodies came together again, their lips stopping just shy of re-engaging in their kiss. Their eyes met, and even in the dark they studied each other - the weakness, the strength, the pain that each felt - their desire for each other, their need to resolve all the questions posed by their years of comparing their bodies, and now their new roles in each others lives. But as that moment of silent study passed, each reached down, and grabbed the bottom of their sundress, only to quickly then pull them up, and over their heads. Such a state of undress, however, was not enough, as each then unclasped their bras, and let them fall to the floor.

It was then their panties they removed, doing so with speed, neither willing to tolerate even a second's foreplay, each wanting, no NEEDING to have the other completely at that very moment.

Then, as each stood naked, they stepped forward and into one another. The feeling of the naked flesh of one, pressing into the same of the other was intoxicating - incredible, each taking a moment to enjoy it, as they each aimed to kiss once again. And yet, when only an eyelash's width existed between their lips, Vanessa asked in the faintest of whispers.

"Why did you send me that picture?" Her every word causing her lips to brush against Renee's, who listened intently to all of it.

"Wrong number..." Is all Renee said in response, only a second before the two then dove back into their kiss, their heavy breathing all that could be heard as they stood in front of the teacher's desk in the otherwise ghostly silent mobile unit. Their hands began to roam, grabbing and squeezing each others breasts, each wanting to feel what had taunted them for so long. Until finally their symmetry broke, and Renee, took a hand from Vanessa's breasts, and lowered it to the sex of the same. Vanessa thought of mirroring the move, but she found herself unwilling, or perhaps unable, she being too focused on their kiss, and her desire to touch every inch of Renee's body.

With her hand in place, Renee slid a finger over Vanessa's clit, causing the latter to gasp deeply and withdraw from their kiss, her breath stolen from her as a home robbed in the night. At the sound of Vanessa's reaction, Renee's eyes grew wide, and a smile took to her lips, she finding herself positively gleeful that her rival was reacting to her touch with such immediacy.

"Yes..." Vanessa whispered lustfully, as she looked down at her new rival's hand at work, sliding with ease through her already soaking sex.

"You want it. Tell me." Renee demanded, as she leaned forward, and pressed her forehead into Vanessa's.

"I-want..." Vanessa said in half, as Renee's finger, rubbing back and forth across her clit stole her words. She had waited so long for this moment. This meeting. And the wait had taken from her all of the strength she had always imagined she would have when it came.

"Say it!" Renee growled, knowing that she was on the very edge of forcing her rival to submit to her dominance, even though their battle seemed to have only just begun.

In response, Vanessa lips began to form the shape of the first word of a restarted sentence, but suddenly, before the first syllable had begun, she slipped her own hand into Renee's sex. There she felt her rival's wetness, and how it was no different than her own. The discovery gave her confidence, and a renewed will to fight. "Never!" She said fiercely, though in a hushed voice, as she began to slide her finger across the clit of the brunette.

The sudden sensation of Vanessa's resistance sent shivers down Renee's spine, and a jolt of electricity through her body. In fact, so great was her pleasure, made magic by the moment, and their years of comparison, that she began to stumble backwards with weakening knees.

Vanessa tried to catch her, and pull her upright again, but it happened too quickly, resulting in not only Renee, but she, crashing down to the carpeted floor in front of the teacher's desk. On top of Renee, Vanessa landed, her beautiful brown eyes looking down into her rival's which shone emerald green. Despite their state of competition, and ongoing struggle for dominance, each of the girls looked positively blissful, so much so that it could be seen even in the moonlit dark. In that state, as they gazed into each others eyes, their hearts swelled with the happiness of finally having come together, their eyes wet with emotion, and their hearts beating as one, so fast that each felt dizzy and lightheaded

"We wi..." As she on top began to speak, to promise something to the girl beneath her, she found herself suddenly interrupted.

"It's back here!" Margaret's voice could be heard shouting in an all too near distance. "Vanessa's classroom," she added.

"Why would she come here?" Jack asked, as he trailed 20 paces behind his new wife, his smoker's lungs slowing his chase, never having listened when Margaret spoke of Vanessa's job.

"Dammit, I told you! I saw them run into the school. She works here!" Margaret berated, as she turned on the industrial strength flashlight she had drug along with her from the car.

The sound of their parents voices caused both girls to panic, and Vanessa to roll off of Renee. "Hurry!" Renee whispered, as each scrambled to a place next to one another, just beneath the chest-height windows of the mobile unit. Once there, each came to a seat, Indian style, Vanessa' right knee pressing into that of Renee's left.

"Do you see them? We better not have fucking come all the way out here, just for them to not be in there." Jack asked and complained, as his wife reached the wooden ramp to the classroom, one which ran along the side for nearly the entire length of the unit.

"Not yet! I can barely lift this flashlight! Help me, you asshole!" As Margaret asked for aid, Vanessa looked to Renee, and saw fear take her again. All of the passion and happiness she had felt not moments before stolen away, by the sudden reappearance of their tormentors.

"Renee." Vanessa whispered in as a quiet a whisper as she could muster. "Renee, look at me." The black-haired girl requested in no louder a voice, wanting to try and calm and abet the brunette's quickly spiraling state. But Renee heard none of it, her mind at that moment completely focused on the sound of her father's voice outside of the unit, and the light that had begun to shine through the window above her head.

Given such deafness, and wanting desperately to help Renee return to the moment - to them, Vanessa reached over, lowered a hand to her rival's sex, and then began to stroke as she had before. The effect of the touch caused Renee's worry-etched face to soften, her lungs to gasp, and her transfixed state to ebb.

For a moment, Renee just sat, coming down from her panic, focusing on the feeling of Vanessa's fingers gliding in and out of the uppermost part of her slit. So effective was the distraction, that without realizing it, the brunette began to moan softly. Quickly, in reaction, Vanessa turned, reached over, and then covered Renee's mouth with her palm.

"Did you hear that?" Queried Margaret from outside the unit.

"Hear what?" Jack asked, he having already lit up a cigarette, intending to wait until his wife exhausted herself.

"It sounded like a..." Renee's eyes went wide, as her new stepmother set off to describe her lustful utterance. "...cat or something."

Relieved by the description, and already feeling another moan building in her throat, Renee turned to her rival. There, as their eyes met, she lowered a hand to Vanessa's sex, and pre-emptively covered her mouth with her hand. There the two squirmed as they pleasured each other, their trainwreck parents stalking them not feet away.

Minutes passed, as the two slowly, softly, stroked each others clits. Neither going so fast that they caused too much of a reaction, or two slow so that their minds began to focus on the voices which continued outside. As pleasure took to each, they began to lean on one another for support, until finally they had bent so far that their foreheads came to rest against one another. In such closeness they listened for the sounds of palm-muffled, pleasure-born whimpers, and hard breathing through noses. On and on they continued, for what seemed to be 15 minutes, with their fingers gliding effortlessly through their rival's sex, each wetter than they had ever been - each staring deeply into each others eyes.

"You tried the door, right?" Assumed Jack, voicing the option only so they could mark it off the list.

"No. Dammit. Try it!" At the words, Vanessa's eyes again went wide, as she realized that though she shut the door, she did not lock it. Quickly then did she release and pull away from Renee, and dive outstretched for the door handle. She could feel it, the handle turning, just as she forcefully set its lock.

"What the hell!?" Jack said in frustrated confusion.

"What? The handle was turning, and then it just ... stopped. And I heard something. Sounded like a bump right behind the door."

"Maybe they are in there. Vanessa!? Renee!?" Margaret began to call again, her suspicion that the two were inside reinvigorated.

Vanessa, who remained on all fours, having only barely reached the door handle with her dive, began to shake, taken by her own moment of fear. It was then that Renee came to her rescue, as Vanessa had come to hers, scooting to the right against the wall. Such a silent movement she continued until she sat just behind Vanessa's ass, which remained stuck out in front of her. The brunette then pulled away from the wall, and took to her knees directly behind Vanessa, then grabbing a firm hold of the same's quivering waist. In position and possession, the brunette then took two fingers and inserted them into the girl on all fours. The effect was immediate, as the tension in Vanessa's body quickly dissipated.

Wanting more of Renee's fingers and attention, Vanessa pushed her ass backwards, and let her arms straighten as her forehead lowered till it touched the carpeted floor. And though the brunette was pleased that she could return the favor of distraction for her black-haired rival, Renee was focused. Her goal, being that of forcing Vanessa to cum. To show her that in all those years spent sending pictures back and forth, it was always her who was the sexier of the two. Vanessa wanted no less, but at the moment she was taken. She was stuck, both in her rival's grasp, and a near irresistible desire to enjoy, rather than escape.

Above them still spoke and searched Margaret and Jack, but below their gaze, Renee pumped with her fingers. In and out. In and out. With Vanessa raising a single hand to her mouth to try and mute moans that she felt building in her throat. The brunette knew that causing such pleasure, and eliciting such sounds was dangerous, but she was driven more by a desire for dominance than fear.