Wrong Number

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa began to drift into ecstasy at Renee's touch, finding herself bobbing back and forth on her rival's fingers, wanting to drive them deeper and deeper. Renee felt that her victory was close, and decided to finish Vanessa off. With that in mind, the brunette retracted her fingers, pulling them from the black-haired girl's cunt, drawing forth a muted and frustrated whimper from the same. Then, she lined herself up, lowered, and then moved forward, latching her mouth around Vanessa's sex. From such a launching point she then attacked, biting down gently on her rival's clit, then holding it between her teeth. As the girl before her began to squirm and scream into not just one but both hands, Renee then began to lash her tongue back and forth against the fleshy button held in her bite.

It took only seconds for an orgasm to begin to build in Vanessa, and for her screaming to become almost more than her hands could hold at bay. Such incredible satisfaction of a fire that had burnt for so long led her to think about it: submission. Release. She could, after all, just let her rival continue, and allow herself to release upon her tongue. She wanted to, oh so bad. But as she laid there, mouth pressed into both hands screaming, clit locked and licked by the brunette's mouth, the words each said to the other returned to her mind. 'Forever.' 'Never'. She meant them at the time. She wanted to mean them now. And so she did, coming up with a move she thought might work, even though it seemed to be something she'd see on a wrestling show, rather than in a sexual encounter.

Undertaking such a maneuver, nonetheless, Vanessa raised her ass up higher into the air, after which Renee followed and chased, the top of her head stopping just short of the window. Then, when she felt she had the room, the black-haired girl ducked her head under her body, and did a forward roll. In such a way, her calves caught under Renee's armpits, and pulled her forward. As Renee came to grips which her sudden and unexpected repositioning, Vanessa found her own head between her rival's thighs, as she had expected.

It was then, from a 69 position, that each of the two text message rivals adjusted, prepared, and then attacked one another with their mouths. Renee had the advantage, in that Vanessa had already been building towards an orgasm, where as she had not. And yet, despite that, the brunette instantly found herself caving, and her will to resist and ignore deteriorating. She tried to think of something that would take her mind off of the pleasure Vanessa was lavishing upon her, either her own attempts to inflict the same, or even her parent standing outside.

Renee's rival found herself in no better a position, as her building orgasm returned, having missed nary a beat. Together each pushed the other further, and deeper into their own lustful passions, their bodies shaking with pleasure, and their cunts seeping with both drool and liquid clues of their own excitement.

To the very edge they drove each other, until silence interrupted them. Silence they each noticed. Silence that gave them both an opportunity to call a truce. For neither knew how close the other was. Neither knew that if they had just held on for a moment more, they would have drug a devastating orgasm from the other, and reached a frustrating draw. Without that knowledge, and wanting to avoid a humiliating loss in a rivalry they had each been stoking for years, they in unison pulled their mouths from each other's cunts, and spoke.

"Do you hear that?" - "Hey, I think they're gone!" Their voices overlapped. Not a moment later, as each sought not only to confirm their suspicions, but also to let their passions calm, Renee rolled off of Vanessa. Once able, they then lept to their feet, and to the window, to peer out of it.

There they found that yes, they were finally, truly alone. Excitement filled them. Relief. But also nervousness, as now - there was only them. Only they two rivals. It was that thought which stuttered their breath as each turned to the other, and their eyes locked.

There they stood naked, wordless, and near breathless, as each looked to the other for some sign as to what to do next. Passion and pressing had come so easy for them before, neither having been able to standed even a single second where they weren't kissing or feeling each others body against theirs. And though at that moment they wanted those things no less, they each knew, that when their forms met again, they would not separate until one had won, and one had lost. It was fear that took them, though a different kind than what they had felt when their newly married parents searched for them outside the unit.

"Promise me." Renee said, her voice soft and sweet.

"Promise you what?" Vanessa responded confused, she being too impacted by emotion to anticipate the answer.

"That no matter who wins, we never leave each other." With green eyes sparkling in the moonlight which poured through the window, Renee stepped closer to her rival.

"I wou..." Vanessa responded before her voice broke and ended. For the words had almost broken her heart, and brought tears to her beautiful brown eyes, for they were no different than what she wanted - no different than what she NEEDED. And yet, without speaking her response, she stepped forward, with one step and then two, until her body sealed against her rival's once more. "Never..." Vanessa then whispered in oath, as she pressed her lips to Renee's.

Then together, drunk with passion, lust, and now love, they stumbled backwards, until the back of Renee's legs suddenly bumped against the edge of the class teacher's heavy metal-base desk.

With blindly moving hands, Renee swept and cleared off the desk, pushing pencils, books, and binders from its surface to the floor below, she never letting her kiss with Vanessa break. Until finally, when its surface was devoid of any items or irritants, she crawled up upon it, her rival quick in chase.

There atop the unmoving desk, they finally let their lips peel from one another's, so that their thighs could cross, and their clits could finally meet. When they did, no longer restrained by a fear of being found by their searching parents, each let out a guttural moan which echoed through the mobile unit. Once connected, they sat, neither moving or thrusting, both just feeling and focusing.

"Forever?" Vanessa queried in a single word.

"Forever..." Renee replied in confirmation, as each stared into the others eyes.

It was only then, when their terms had been set, and promises made that they began to thrust forward, pressing clit into clit, and labia into labia. So good it felt to each of them. So amazing. So wonderful, that they barely had words to describe it, or the focus left to even mouth such descriptions. Forward and back, forward and back, their asses slid across the desk, as each humped the other.

Inner thighs rubbed together, and free breasts bounced, as the two women warred. Together they looked as if mirrored images of one another, until Renee reached up with a single hand, using her other as a brace, and grabbed Vanessa's rock hard nipple. Vanessa went to do the same to her rival, but found that without both hands, she was too lost in ecstasy to remain upright, or even on the desk. With that minor advantage, the brunette pressed, doing what she could to stimulate her rival's nipples, hoping that such an act would be the key to her victory. That path in mind, she moved from one to the other and then back, wanting to bite them, wanting to nibble on them, but alas.

Vanessa felt it working, with her nipples tingling with every touch and aching for more when her rival's fingers left them. She had to do something, the black-haired girl knew, or she would soon find herself behind Renee in their race to force release and unable to catch up. Such a fate being unacceptable, Vanessa rocked back, and then swung forward, just far enough to catch Renee's neck with both hands. There, she pulled herself up, and into such a position that she was no longer leaning back, and could combat her rival in whatever way she felt necessary.

At first, the move frustrated Renee, as it interrupted her nipple manipulations, and also changed her position in a forceful manner, but then she felt it. Their breasts, each pair double D, pressing together. Their nipples, lined up and fencing. And their foreheads, again pressed together, leaving their lips not centimeters apart. Each of those realignments occurring as their clits continued to bounce off of and batter one another.

"Cum for me." Vanessa requested, tasting every bit of her rival's hot breath, their tribbing picking up speed.

"You first." Renee replied, as she wrapped her hands around Vanessa's neck, as she aimed each of her thrusts to catch that of the same

"You WI-WISH!" Broke, Vanessa's final word did, as the pleasure their embrace elicited began to overwhelm her.

"You're close." As a fact the brunette said it, as she bore down, pressing her clit harder, and her nipples deeper into those of her rival.

"N-no, I'mmmm nnnnooooot." Vanessa argued, her body beginning to shake, and her lips, all of them, to quiver.

"Give in!" Renee commanded as she hit her stride, rocking back and forth, as Vanessa's strength failed her, leaving her hands to drop, and her body to fall into a near hang, only kept upright by the brunette's grasp.

"Nnnnooooo!!" The black-haired girl cried in desperation, only barely holding off an orgasm that had been building for years.

Doing so, until in a whisper, Renee said it, having leaned over until her lips pressed against Vanessa's ear, knowing that it would drive her rival over the edge, "Sister..." and it did.

"Oh GOD!" Vanessa screamed out in ecstasy, as she began to convulse in Renee's arms. She, for her part, pulled back, and then bent forward, engaging her defeated stepsister in a passionate kiss, where tongues only separated long enough for Vanessa to moan in after-quakes of the most intense and satisfying orgasm she had ever felt in her life.

Slowly did Vanessa come down from her high, her body shaking, and her eyes glazed with pleasure. As she did, Renee let her down gently, until she had laid her back onto the table. Then, once free, the brunette pulled her cunt from her defeated rival's, stood up, and stepped forward until her feet took position on either side of Vanessa's head.

Without sound Vanessa waited with acceptance, as Renee lowered herself into a kneel, pressing her cunt into the black-haired girl's mouth. Willingly and devotedly did Vanessa then begin to lick, nibble, thrust with her tongue - she knowing that she had been beaten, and that the victor deserved to her reward. A reward which came quickly, along with Renee, who after so much passion, excitement, and lust, released within a matter of seconds. When it, and she came, Renee screamed out in overwhelming bliss, and bent over as her body convulsed, all the while letting her stepsister taste her sweet juices.

Then, when her own orgasm had passed, and she found herself exhausted beyond measure, Renee stood halfway up, and then crawled backwards, thereafter laying down next to Vanessa on the teacher's desk, whose mouth was wet with her cum.

Together they laid in each others arms, for one hour, then two, and then all night. At first they spoke as they cuddled, naked thighs rubbing against naked thighs. Breasts pressing into breasts. Nipples without intention lining up, and fencing softly, as each discussed the various pictures they had sent to each other over the years - laughing, smiling, and at times finding tears of happiness in their eyes.

But as hours passed, words were shared, and tales were told, each found the thirst they had quenched with their battle beginning to return. In fact, by morning, soft touches had become firm, gentle kisses with tongue became slow battles to push back and pin that of their sisters, and once satisfied cunts burned to go to war once again.

It was in such a state that they gathered their clothes, put right what was made wrong by their struggle, and left together. From that day on, the two being inseparable, and insatiable in their need to compete with one another.

Stepsisters in title and love, but rivals and lovers in all other manners and means.