Wrong Number Pt. 03

Story Info
The plot is executed... and it was all worth it.
5.6k words
4.61
19.9k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers

All characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

Wrong Number

Part 3

Lisa looked a bit overwhelmed with the idea her son offered.

"Practice?"

"Before we get to that, do you think I never noticed what you were doing when you argued with me?" he asked his mother.

She was genuinely confused, "What do you mean?"

"I think you like being manhandled," he suggested.

She smirked at her son again, "What makes you think that?"

Greg took a dominant stance against his mother, "`Cause when I tell you how fuckin' ridiculous you're being sometimes," he began as his mother stood and approached him.

"What the fuck have I told you about cursing at me?" she predictably asked.

Greg took a chance and enacted his plan. He lunged at her and pushed her to the counter before spinning her around.

"Is this what you were provoking me for, Mom?" he asked as his fingers slowly wrapped around her neck.

"What are you doing, Greg?" she asked, knowing he thought this was how it was going to happen that night under the disguise of "practice".

"What I think you've been wanting for some time right, Mom?"

She jerked herself around and faced him, "We'll have your practice session tonight. What you just did, though, is what you will do at the start of the call."

Greg smiled widely at the realization that he was finally going to fuck the woman he'd been getting off to and that she understood his intentions for the evening and the next day. His thoughts of what the evening held for him took him away from reality for some time until his mother brought him back.

She cleared her throat loudly, "If I may have your attention, please."

He focused on her as he took in the new, delightful sight. She had opened her robe completely and was holding it behind her hands that were firmly placed on her hips. Greg went from one fantasy world to another where his mother stood naked before him once again.

"Good!" she said as she shrugged her robe off her shoulders. "I think it's your turn."

Greg looked dumbfounded and stood silent.

"Greg?" his mother prodded him.

He snapped back to his reality once again and began to remove his clothes. As he did, his mother began to lay out the plan.

"This is where everything will happen," she said as she waved her hand around the room. "We will start off looking like a confrontation is in place."

"It seems that does something for both of us," Greg interrupted.

She smirked at her son.

"It does. Then you will do just what you did earlier. Understand?"

Her son nodded and asked, "And then...?"

"Then you get what you've been asking me for all this time. You can have sex with me, Greg," she told him. "Now, we need to learn a bit about each other beside what we already know. Come with me to my room and we'll learn together."

Greg happily followed his mother to her room but was sadly disappointed when he got there.

"I know what you're thinking and unfortunately, tonight is not the night. Tonight we will learn about the intimate side of our lives so that tomorrow," she said, pausing purposefully for dramatic effect, "when the moment does come, we won't mess it up by learning."

They spent the first part of their evening exploring the mental side of their sexual lives. Lisa explained in great detail the sex life she experienced up until she and his father committed to start exploring sex with other people. She explained in equal detail the conversation that brought them into a new world of exploration. Greg laid out his minimal experience to his mother and seem embarrassed explaining it all to her.

The rest of the evening they explored each other's bodies. She would take his hand and show him where and how to touch her. She hid how much his touch was turning her on. In her head, she enjoyed being a woman in that moment. With the exception of her hardened nipples, which she could play off as a cold breeze, her heat was hidden from her son. Greg could not hide his. Lisa giggled as he tried to reciprocate holding her hand to his body where he enjoyed it.

She did not allow him to touch her mound but all he seemed to want her to do was touch his cock. While her hands ineffectively stroked him, he had a thought.

"What if it wasn't Dad we called tomorrow?"

She looked at him suspiciously.

"What if we get more details from him and called Monica instead?"

She thought for a moment, "That could work, too. We'll have to have a contingency plan just in case."

They went to their own beds that night and each of them thought about what might transpire the next day. She played every conceivable scenario in her head and fell asleep unsatisfied. On the other hand, he jerked his cock thinking of him sliding into his mother for the first time the next day.

The following morning, Lisa woke and took a long shower. Unlike the previous night, her thoughts drifted away from the methodology of the day, and she imagined the event that her son had built up in his mind to be the pinnacle of their relationship as mother and son.

"Is it so bad that I do this?" she thought as her hand slithered between her legs.

She used the detachable shower head to get herself off before she shaved herself clean and put on the outfit she intended to wear for their world premier video. She met her son in the kitchen where he had prepared breakfast and would start their day.

"Are you ready?" he asked his mother.

She sat at the table with her food and nodded at him as she began to eat her meal. He dialed his father's phone, and it rang several times before he picked up.

"Hello?" his father said quietly.

"I have an idea," Greg told him. He got no reply as he expected. He knew there would be some animosity between him and his father. "I need to know some more information about how Monica tried to blackmail you to know if it will work."

There was a long pause before he acknowledged his son with a simple grunt.

"Monica caught you with her daughter Lynn. What is she blackmailing you to do?"

His father cleared his throat, "It's simple, really," he started hesitantly. He went on to explain the circumstances of the situation he found himself in with great and unnecessary detail.

Lisa stared at her son with her mouth agape, unable to utter a word about what she just heard.

Greg put a finger up to his mother, indicating he had it covered.

"So, you were going to record us or something?"

Ray sighed loudly, "That was the plan."

"She was going to use that to manipulate you and possibly us?" Greg asked patiently.

"Yes."

Greg nodded to his mother, "Here's what's going to happen. We're going to go to where you are and we're going to call Monica. Does she use her phone to answer video calls?"

"She uses her laptop for Skype and obviously her phone for Facetime."

"Send me your location and we'll be there when we get there," Greg told his father before hanging up abruptly.

Lisa was impressed with her son's handling of every aspect of the situation. She also looked at him in a different light. She watched him closer than she had previously, and she could feel herself getting wet thinking of what was going to happen that day. The plans they laid out began to evolve in her head.

"Mom," Greg started before Lisa interrupted him.

"You've handled everything so smoothly until now. It's my turn. Go get changed. We're going there now."

He looked at his mother in confusion. He figured she was either eager to get it all over with or she had become just as eager as Greg was as the thought of mother and son finally having sex. He hurried into a new set of clothes and met his mother at the door.

"Everything that happens from this point forward is what I want. Keep that in mind," she told him as she took his hand and led him out the door to the car.

Ray was more than thirty minutes away, so she had plenty of time to ensure her son was all in on the new plan.

"You got it all?" she asked.

"Yep, sounds solid. You want to start it as soon as we walk in?"

Lisa stared at her son as he paid attention to the road. He turned to look at her and smiled, thinking she was admiring her child. In fact, she was building up the courage to take the next step. She stared at him a while longer before putting her hand on his knee. She slid her hand up his leg and watched the reaction on his face.

"It's so you can fuck me and not cum sooner than either of us want. We have a show to put on, right?" Lisa stated before continuing.

She ensured she spoke with absolute confidence despite being as nervous as a virgin on prom night. Lisa found the tab of her son's zipper and gently pulled on it.

"Mom," Greg whispered, trying to remain focused on the road.

She didn't answer him. When the zipper was as far down as she could get it, she reached up and yanked his undershirt from his pants. He could feel his cock growing while his mother fumbled trying to get it free. She finally opened the button and was able to snake her hand into the opening of his boxers and free his cock.

"Mom," he whispered again.

Lisa opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around her son's cock, taking most of it in her mouth. Her tongue slithered around his shaft as her lips traveled toward the base of it. She wrapped her fingers around the base and bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh, fuck," Greg grunted.

His mother took her mouth away from her son's cock, "Pay attention to the road. If you're going to cum, do it in my mouth, okay?"

He looked down at her as if to verify what he heard was what she said.

"Pay attention!" she giggled, pointing out the windshield.

He snapped his head back to the road, and she went back to work. Her hand slid up and down his shaft a few times before she took the head of his cock back in her mouth. Greg could hear the muffled sound of slurping coming from his lap.

Greg relished in the knowledge that not only was he getting his dick sucked in the car, but that it was his mother doing it. His mind drifted to what they would be doing soon. He went through the entire playbook right to the point where he imagined bending his mother over the bed and sliding his cock into her pussy.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum, Mom."

She heard the hum of the engine increase just before the first blast of her son's cum splashed in her mouth. She wrapped her fingers around his shaft and milked his cock for the rest of the sperm his balls were ready to deliver.

Greg recovered and normalized his speed on the road as his mother continued to stroke his softening cock. She swallowed her son's load, ensuring a small amount remained in her mouth.

"If that was a taste of what's to come, pun intended, then I am looking forward to spending all the time I can with you," she said.

His mother tucked his cock back into his pants and sat upright in her seat just in time to see they were about to pull into the hotel her husband got the night before. Greg slowly maneuvered around the parking lot until he came to a stop next to his father's car.

"Last chance to back out," Greg told his mother as he put his car into park.

Lisa looked out at the door that her husband was cowering behind.

"I'm tired of waiting," she said as she opened the door.

They made their way to the room when suddenly, Lisa put herself between her son and his target.

"Remember, if it looks like she's going to try and record something, hang up!" she said to him nervously.

"Are you having second thoughts?"

"No. The risks are real, though, Greg," she responded.

"I know the risks are real, Mom. I got this."

She observed his demeanor.

"He doesn't look concerned at all," she thought. "He's going to fuck me and not think twice about it." Lisa smiled and gave him a little wink. "He's going to fuck me and I'm going to enjoy every second of it."

She turned, took her son's hand and walked with him to their future.

The door flung open after a single knock. Ray stood out of the way as Greg and Lisa walked in like it was their own home. Lisa could feel her heart rate increase dramatically as she knew she was minutes away from having her son's cock fill her pussy.

"So, how does this--," Ray began before Greg snatched his father's phone from the table.

Greg flipped through the phone until he was a touch away from sending Monica a video chat request. He turned to see his mother almost completely out of her clothes. She made her way to the bed. As she stood there, she glanced at her husband, then locked eyes with her son. She pushed her panties down to the floor and sat patiently on the bed.

"Here's goes," Greg said as he pushed the call button on his father's phone.

As soon as he heard the first ring, he shoved the phone into his father's hands, "You're going to record it as you watch. Don't let her record us."

There was no discussion. As soon as Monica picked up, Ray pointed the phone at his wife while he recorded. Greg was quickly out of his clothes and was standing in front of his mother with his hard cock pointing at her face. She looked up at him apprehensively.

"What the fuck? Where are you?" Monica said loudly.

Greg chuckled, knowing he was ruining Monica's plans.

"It's okay, Mom," he told her.

She smiled and opened her mouth while putting her hands on her son's ass. She pulled him closer to her while guiding his cock past her lips into her mouth. She closed her lips around his shaft, and he began to slowly push in and out.

"We have company, Mom. I might cum quickly," he lied.

They could all hear Monica's tone becoming more and more irate as she knew there was nothing she could do.

"Ray!" Monica shouted loudly.

Nobody paid her any attention. Greg's hands were awkwardly massaging his mother's tits while she sucked him into her mouth. The only sounds in the air were the slurping and sucking sounds coming from the bed.

"You better be recording this and sending it to me like I told you to," Monica threatened.

Ray shifted his angle on the action so he could get a closeup of his wife's lips as they wrapped around his son's cock. He felt nauseated before at the thought of watching his wife fuck their son, but as time passed, he became aroused knowing it was just the beginning. Ray watched Monica's reaction to every suck and slurp and smiled widely knowing he was finally free from her threats.

"Are you recording this Ray? You know I can't do it right now," she whispered into the phone. He remained silent.

"Are you really that stupid?" she asked him. "You know all I have to do is send the movie of you fucking my daughter to your work and tell them all she is under-age. They'll fire you instantly without question. I told you there isn't a company in this country that will even begin to listen to your side."

Ray focused the video on his wife's face and zoomed in.

"I've already told them about your threats," Ray told her.

His wife looked into the camera and Ray shook his head quickly while mouthing "no" to his wife. She didn't fully understand what was happening, but she went with it.

Lisa pulled her son's cock out of her mouth and stroked it with her hand slowly, "I think it's time I feel this inside me for the first time."

Monica had continued shouting at Ray while he filmed, "You know you only fucked her because she looks like she's much younger. She may be eighteen, but even you had to check to be sure."

As Monica continued her threats, Lisa got on her back and opened her legs. A couple fingers diddled her pussy while her son climbed up and positioned himself.

"Un-fucking-real," Monica said. She began to fumble around, frantically looking for something to record what was happening on her screen. As soon as Ray realized what she was doing, he panned the camera away from his wife and son.

"Make noise!" he mouthed and motioned to them. Ray got on the bed and put the microphone up to his wife's face.

"That's it. That's where the tip goes. Now, push it in slowly then back out. Do that over and over until you're all the way inside me," Lisa instructed loudly.

Ray couldn't contain his laughter as he heard Monica's sounds of frustration. While Ray and Monica were going back and forth, he managed to miss the magical moment. The moment where his son pushed his cock into the forbidden fruit of his new lover, his mother.

"You bitch! You couldn't keep your man around, so he came over here to fuck me and my daughter. How does that make you feel?" she said desperately.

"Feels good having this cock in me," Lisa retorted as she pointed to her son's dick inside her.

Ray nodded and slid down the bed. The screen lit back up as it captured his son's cock driving into his wife's pussy for the first time. Monica could hear the loud exhaling from both mother and son as they became one.

Ray noticed someone appear behind Monica and recognized the figure as her daughter. Just then, Greg knew he could turn the tables.

"I can't believe you would stand there and tell me that I only wanted your daughter because she looked young," Ray said.

Monica laughed, "You can't sit there and tell me there's any other reason!"

As Ray and Monica continued bickering, Lisa wrapped her arms around her son's neck as he pushed in and out of her.

"What are you thinking?" she asked him quietly.

"I've waited a long time for this," he said. He didn't know whether to call her Mom or Lisa. He looked between their bodies. He watched her tits move to the rhythm of his cock pumping in and out of her.

"I know. I have too. Do you think this is a one-time thing?" she asked him.

He didn't know if it was her way of saying it was a one-time thing or if she was curious if he just thought it was.

"I'm okay with it if it is, but I hope it's not," he said, continuing to push in and out of his mother.

She smiled widely and pulled him close to her. He felt her nipples press against his skin and smothered her neck with kisses.

"I want this right now..." she paused, "tomorrow, and the next day."

As mother and son confessed their passion for each other, Monica began to dig herself into a deeper trench.

"There couldn't be any other reason?" Ray asked.

"What other reason could there be? She's not had a boyfriend in years. You were the first one to give her a second glance in a long time," she stated boldly.

"Hmmmm," Ray said happily, "it sounds like you're just trying to find her a sugar daddy because you don't think anyone else could love her!"

Monica attempted to think about her response, but Ray decided his role in their lives was just about complete.

"Ahem," he said clearing his throat, "I'm going to save you from saying anything else that your daughter, who is standing behind you would resent you for."

Monica turned swiftly and the call suddenly ended. Ray smiled widely at the sudden turn of events. He set his phone down and turned his attention to his son and wife.

"Go deeper," his wife said to his son.

Greg pushed deeper and quickened his pace at the same time. Lisa met her husband's eyes as her face contorted in passion. She watched him watch them. She watched his hand glide over the growing bulge in his pants. Lisa saw him getting turned on.

"Let's trade positions," she suggested to her son.

He laid on his back and she mounted him, facing her husband.

"Now you can watch my ass as I slide up and down on your dick," she told him as she positioned him at her hole and began to slide down.

She exaggerated the expressions on her face as she felt her son filling her up again. She began to rise up and down and hold her tits in her hand as she teased her husband. She stared at his crotch, and he watched her eyes as she did it. Taking her stares as a suggestion, he opened his pants and pulled out his cock. He stroked it as he watched her ride his son.

iWriter4U
iWriter4U
814 Followers
12