All Comments on 'Wrong Number Pt. 03'

by iWriter4U

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

Shame Greg didn’t take Lynn home too. Take both dads women.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Those are some fucked up people ... great story, though!

iWriter4UiWriter4Uover 1 year agoAuthor

@Keepron - That's a take I did consider. It has its merits but I wanted mother and son to have each other exclusively. Good take, though!

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

4⭐️ story this needs another chapter to finally finish it out,, wine and dine and relationship with mom and son building and then the divorce from dad

My opinion on this one

Arx563Arx563over 1 year ago

Shame there isn't an other episode. I wanted to read about the mother teasing Greg and greg manhandle her.

lovedefactolovedefactoover 1 year ago

This story, while very enjoyable could use another chapter or two! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story but I think it would been better if you had continued with his mother getting a divorce and taking her husband to the cleaners and son and mother continue with there sex life together! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome story but there was a lot to it before the sex began you need to continue with this and see how it ends. Gavee it a 5.

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 1 year ago

Nice story but I turned 19 in Vietnam and am comfortable with writers who portray 19 year old men as 12 years old through two thirds of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice story although the incest was a bit short you should have wrote another chapter till she got her divorce and had them living together and maybe get pregnant and them living a happy life together. Gave it a 5.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great story but, Greg and his mom should have gone home and fucked all night long. I wanted to hear Lisa getting vocal, "Fuck me Greg, I love your cock, uh, uh, oh honey yes, that feels so good, just like that."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useriWriter4U@iWriter4U
Twitter/X: No Longer Posting Here Instagram: EroticaWriter4U Threads: EroticaWriter4U eMail: iwriter4u@yahoo.com LushStories content creator - Temporarily Halted I am for hire. Contact me about your true story or fantasy and we'll talk about bringing them to life in the form...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wrong Number Series Info