Wrong Place, Right Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have leaped to my feet and rushed out of the place. I should have at least protested somewhat. Yet curiosity consumed me, as did my sudden insatiable lust. I opened my mouth just as a woman screamed, "Yes, ream my asshole," and took the thick black cock between my lips.

"Oh yeah, Annie," he groaned. "Good girl."

This thick cock stretched my lips in a way no cock ever had, and I was in triple awe: of what I was doing, who I was doing it to, and where I was doing it.

I swirled my tongue around his thick cock head, before I began slowly bobbing on his huge dick.

"So, you've never had any black dick before?" he asked after a couple of minutes.

I sat up a bit as I stroked his cock, a sexual rush of adrenaline guiding my actions and words, "No, but I've always wanted to confirm or disprove the BBC myth."

"It's no myth," he smiled.

"So I'm learning," I agreed, wondering what this thick, long dick would feel like in my long-neglected pussy.

"I think you may receive a lengthy lesson tonight," he smiled. "At least if you feel up to it."

I smiled as I responded, "I do love learning new things." I then took his cock back in my mouth and began bobbing with increased enthusiasm.

"That's it, Annie," he groaned. "Suck that black dick."

I bobbed on it for a couple more minutes, still barely taking more than half of what appeared to be about ten inches long in my mouth, when a new voice asked, a deep, masculine voice, "Who's the newbie?"

"This is Annie," Kevin introduced me more or less, with my face in his lap and his cock still in my mouth, as I felt someone whose name I didn't know, and who I had no idea what he looked like except I assumed he was black, sit down beside me and put his hand on my leg.

"Nice legs," he observed.

"Yeah, she's a cute little thing," Derek said, as I kept bobbing on his cock, even as the other man reached his hands under my dress.

"Shit, the slut is soaked," he said, obviously not the perfect gentleman Kevin was, as his hand reached my pussy, making me moan.

"I imagine she must be," Derek said urbanely.

The stranger tugged my panties aside and slid his finger in my pussy. "Ooooooh," I moaned as I kept bobbing, feeling so slutty at what I was doing and what I was allowing to happen, but there was no way I was resisting this porn movie I'd watched now coming true... with me as the star!

"Yes, fill my asshole with your cum," a female voice bellowed.

"I think little Annie here needs some black dick in her tight little white pussy," the stranger said, as he fingered me.

I couldn't believe the words flying out of my mouth, especially since I had no idea who was fingering me, "Yes please, someone needs to fuck my tight little white pussy, but only if you're black." My blatant racism (not the usual kind) enhanced my euphoria.

Although I was curious, I didn't even look back to see who was about to invade my pussy, so focused I was on servicing the big black cock resident in my mouth.

"Move around the table," the stranger's voice instructed me, as I felt his finger leave my pussy, and then felt big hands grab me and lift me up like I was a feather.

I was lifted up, and then lowered in front of the couch and ordered to, "Bend over, you sexy little slut."

I didn't hesitate to obey, as I moved my hands to the leather couch and turned my head around to see a large, well-muscled black man poised behind me, just about ready to join me. Or I guess that should be 'join with me'.

"H-h-hi, mister," I stammered, which sounded absurd as he dropped his pants.

"I'm James," he said.

"Annie," I offered, as I tried to get a look of his cock.

I felt my right hand lifted up, and turned back around to see Kevin was now sitting in front of me.

"I was missing this monster," I smiled playfully, as I took his big black cock back in my hand.

"Show me how much," he ordered, as outside the field of my vision, I felt my panties pulled down.

"Mmmmmm," I smiled, as I leaned forward and took his delicious dick back in my mouth.

As I resumed bobbing on Kevin, I felt my skirt flipped up, and a cock rubbing up and down my very wet pussy lips. I moaned before begging, desperate to have a cock in me, especially a big black cock, "Just go ahead and shove that big black cock in my little white pussy whenever you're ready."

"As you wish," James chuckled, "and I'm ready now," clearly amused by my desperate need for his cock, before he slid it deep inside me.

"Oh fuck," I moaned loudly, never feeling so full. Longer and thicker than any cock I'd ever had, led to my instantly intense pleasure.

I had fantasized about getting spit-roasted, but the real thing was so much more surreal and pleasurable than just imagining it or watching it on vids. But it was also a lot more awkward than porn stars make it look.

I tried to bob up and down on one big cock while getting pounded from behind by another. It was difficult to settle into a regular flow.

Bobbing up and down vertically while getting fucked horizontally were opposing angles, and a real struggle to do both of them smoothly at once.

I wondered if I was the one rocking back and forth it would be easier, although that wasn't really doable from the position I was in.

So I sucked Kevin the best I could, as an orgasm began building inside me after just a few of James' thrusts.

"She's a natural little white slut," James assessed as he fucked me from behind, his body slamming into mine with each forward thrust.

The name calling, for reasons I couldn't process but knew Maria understood quite well, only enhanced the pleasure swarming inside me. I wasn't really a slut, and no one who knew me would ever think I was one, yet at the moment not only was I acting like a slut, like a stereotypical white slut for black cock even, and I wanted everybody here to see me as a nasty black cocktail taking slut.

"Yeah, Annie will likely be a regular here from now on," Kevin agreed, as I slobbered all over his dick in a clumsy, haphazard sort of way, but with great enthusiasm.

"They all come back," James agreed, as I concluded that this was indeed a sexual club for white women to have their BBC fantasies come true. It was crazy, but I already imagined that I would indeed be coming back here often... what a great way to unload some stress after a long day.

"That they do," Kevin chuckled.

"She's one tight bitch," James said as he kept pounding away, building my orgasm.

"They all are at first," Kevin said, before adding, "but since she's here as my date, I should probably get a shot at her white pussy."

"Sure, no problem," James agreed as he pulled out.

I stood up and asked, my orgasm so close, "So are you going to fuck me now?"

"Do you want me to?" he asked as he too stood up.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me hard and deep, and use me like a cheap white slut," I said, the filthy words coming so naturally out of my mouth. Maria would be proud of me.

"And you can finish me off in your mouth," James said, his cock pointed right at me. I looked around and saw that the girl was still under the table with the two men, although I wasn't sure if they were the same two men. An older woman, easily in her 60s, was on top of a table riding a much, much younger black man. The earlier chubby girl was bent over a table getting hammered by a older black man. Lastly, a pretty redhead was kneeling on the floor at the table beside me and eating a fat black man's ass... something I had never considered doing, but she seemed to be getting off on it.

"I could use a nice creamy load to swallow, James," I said, as I bent over and began bobbing on his cock that was wet with my own juices.

"So eager," Kevin approved, as he moved behind me and easily slid inside my wet, feverish pussy... his dick a couple inches longer than James'.

Again, it was awkward at first trying to suck a cock while getting fucked, although easier this time, since both men were entering me at the same horizontal angle. Yet, since I was bobbing and Kevin was fucking, I still couldn't synchronize the rhythm.

Finally, after a couple minutes of chaos, I took the bit between my teeth, and began bouncing back onto first Kevin then James, becoming a see-saw horse whore. I took a big black dick deep in my pussy and then a big black cock deep into my throat, gagging a few times as I became used to the eight-inch dick plunging without any restraint into my mouth and throat.

"Oh yeah, take them both," James approved.

"Shit, is she taking all of your dick in her mouth?" Kevin asked, sounding impressed.

"Yeah, she really is," James answered, sounding equally pleased with me.

"What a natural," Kevin enthused, which somehow gave me a proud rush of adrenaline. And better, my orgasm was close!

I rocked back and forth in perfect rhythm, as my orgasm rose quickly.

As I got close, James grunted, and without a word of warning, spewed his entire load into my mouth. It was a lot of cum and although I swallowed most of it, I also gagged a bit, and some dribbled out of my mouth as his last couple of ropes splattered onto my face.

My orgasm close, I begged, "Please get me off, I'm so close!"

Kevin lifted me up, turned me around, and I used the table for balance as he resumed furiously fucking me.

"Oh God yes, fuck my white cunt, give me your black dick," I babbled, so enthralled with the euphoria of his black dominance over my petite body.

"Come all over my dick, you dirty little black-dick-craving slut," he ordered, as he fucked me harder than I'd ever been fucked.

"Yes, yes, more abuse, please," I moaned, now a convert to the name calling. Again, Maria would be pleased.

"Come right now, you nigger loving bitch," he exhorted me as if nigger loving was a bad thing, which instantly set me off.

I screamed, the taboo nastiness of the 'N' word making me come like fireworks, "Yes!"

He kept pumping into me as my orgasm had my entire body quaking with ecstasy. Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me as I lay bent over the table with every watt of physical energy usurped from my body.

"Fuck," I mumbled weakly.

"Ready to be baptized as a black cock bimbo?" Kevin asked, as he didn't slow down fucking me at all, even though I was toast.

The nasty words again should have offended me, but I was ready indeed to be baptized a black cock bimbo, since I was ready and willing to suck black cock, to get fucked by black cock, and to swallow black cum. But then he grunted and shocked me, as instead of the facial or ass shower I'd assumed would be my baptism, I felt my unprotected pussy walls filled with living sperm for the first time in my life.

Again, I should have been mortified, terrified of the risk, yet all I did was moan, exalting in the thrill of this handsome black man's cum filling me up, "Yes Master," I cried, "fill my cunt with your dominant seed."

A minute later he pulled out, and I felt his cum start to leak out of my pussy, but before I even had time to think, another cock plunged inside me.

An hour later, a dozen plus loads were incubating in my pussy; either there, or on my face, or in my belly. I was already soaked inside and out with cum, when a second kind of black cock baptism occurred as I was showered with cum during my grand finale eight-cock bukkake.

I had sucked each one, until I was told just to kneel submissively, eyes closed but head (meaning face) held high, within the eight big black cocks loaded with cum surrounding me, and wait to be baptized.

Cock after cock erupted and shot cannon blasts of cum all over my face, tits, hair and back (my dress and 'unmentionables' long since removed... only my thigh high stockings remaining).

At last once they were finished, Kevin, who'd just recently shot a second load in my hair, pulled me gently to my feet and said, "When you're ready to leave, just go outside, and a Uber will drive you home free of charge"

"Thank you," I said, for his cock, his cum, and the unexpectedly generous ride home.

"We're gentlemen here," he said, and I agreed, although I couldn't really see him with both eyes coated in cum.

I scooped some off and saw my dress was on the table this had all started at, still clean and folded nicely... although my bra and panty set was nowhere to be found.

I went and grabbed the dress and wiped more come off of my face and body with the damp towel that was also generously left for me.

I then saw a card lying on the table and gasped as I read it:

The Colour Code for The Pit

The colour of nylon you are wearing tells our patrons what exactly you are interested in.

Beige...first timer

Black...full face fucking

Fishnet...deep ass fucking

Pink...mouth full of cunt

Red...double or triple penetration (threesome or more some)

White...hard cunt pounding

Maria had sent me here deliberately, and had even chosen the correct colour of stockings to inform the men of my status.

Wow!

I couldn't believe she'd sent me here... but I sure as hell was happy she had.

I got dressed, took the card, thinking I would have to buy some different coloured stockings for next time, beige would never work here for me again, as I looked around and saw white women sucking black dick, getting fucked by black men, and even eating some black pussy... hmmmm, I wondered what black pussy would taste like.

I resisted the temptation for more black cock or for exploring my sudden same sex curiosity, before heading out to an Uber and getting my free ride home.

I got into the apartment and had just plugged in my phone when Maria walked out and exclaimed, looking like a worried mother hen, "Oh my God! You are okay. Do you know how late it is?"

"No, I have no idea what time it is," I admitted, looking at the clock and seeing I'd been gone for over four hours. Wow!

"I was so worried! You weren't answering your phone," she said, looking so concerned. She then paused and asked, "Is that cum in your hair?"

"Yeah, probably a couple of loads," I shrugged.

"A couple of loads?" she asked.

"Yeah, maybe even more," I said wearily. "At least one of them was Kevin's, although he shot his first load in my pussy."

"Impossible! Kevin called hours ago, and said you never showed up."

"What? Kevin was definitely there," I said, confused by her news.

"Where were you?"

"The Pit, of course," I answered. "Right where you sent me. Although I can't believe you'd send me there."

"The Pit? I didn't send you there. What the hell is that? I sent you to 242 Elm."

I went to my phone, which was reviving, and checked the address. "Oh," I said and after a long pause added, "my phone died, and I went to the wrong place. I went to 442 Elm. So you didn't send me there?"

"I have no idea what the Pit even is."

"So this wasn't a set-up, but serendipity," I said, more to myself than anyone else.

"I tried setting you up," she said, "but it looks like you did just fine without me."

"It was quite the night."

"So what is the Pit?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me," she insisted, all curious.

I handed her the card and summarized, "It's an all you can eat chocolate buffet for white sluts. Like me."

"What? Never heard of it," she said, as she read through the card. After a pause, "Oh, my!"

Still horny and in a wicked mood, I asked, "Girlfriend, do you happen to own any pink nylons?"

"Annie!" she gasped.

"What? Your newest little slut friend could use a little bedtime dessert from her favourite black bi-girl," I said wickedly, before leaning in and kissing her, thinking this entire night had been a complete mix-up... or as Maria would call it: Destiny!

THE END

12