Wrong Room Wrong Wife? Pt. 02

Story Info
The awful truth.
2.5k words
48k
48
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer everyone in this story is over 18

It had been a few weeks since our Vegas trip and my husband hadn't said anything or acted different we had made love once since and it just wasn't the same for me.

That night replayed in my head everyday and I wonder why it happen but it had awoken my inner slut and she didn't care I secretly enjoyed it and really wanted more so I decided to ask my husband Ryan what happened on our last night there after I had went up to our room and went to bed he admitted to me that he left with some of the guys from another big oil company and went to a strip club and ended up getting blacked out drunk and didn't remember much other than waking up in the hotel lobby he had lost his room key and he apologized for leaving me all alone.

I then felt guilty but I just couldn't tell him about my night.

Later that day I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things and decided to get a pack of beer to enjoy and unwind after a busy week the cashier ask me for my id for the beer and when I opened my wallet my drivers license was gone o.m.g I thought, well I had to put the beer back but I retraced my steps and when I got home I looked everywhere I must have lost them on our trip that's just great now I have to go to the D.m.v.

The next day I got ready to leave after my husband had left for work when I herd a knock on the front door and when I opened it and there stood a guy I had went to high school with and dated for a few months my J.r year Lucas Gray was his name I hadn't seen him in over 20yrs I was stunned and in shock what brings you by Lucas I hardly recognized you. "he had been a tall skinny boy last time I'd seen him when I dumped him for a S.r football player but now here stood a big tall muscular man with salt and pepper and hair nicely trimmed beard, he said he goes by Luke now and was in the area and herd I lived there just wanted to stop by and say hi, I smiled and let him inside and thanked him for taking time out of his day, to visit me. I had herd he'd became a wealthy business man he laughed and said yeah he had gotten lucky after college he made some good investments in a oil company, I said wow my husband works for a big oil company, Lucas said yeah I know I own it. My jaw drop dang I thought he must be really wealthy.

The whole time he kept smiling weirdly at me I was feeling a bit uneasy around him and said to him well its been nice seeing you but I've got too go to the D.m.v and get another drivers license I lost mine on a trip he laughed and reached in his pocket and pulled out my drivers license. 'what the hell' I shouted at him he smiled even more like a creep at me and said how was your Vegas trip honey does Ryan know yet.

I was speechless it all hit me like a ton of bricks it in my head my thoughts were racing this sob had set me up drugged my husband and probably me to pimped me out.. I stood there with tears starting to run down my face in shock.

He started laughing uncontrollably at me I said how could you and why I screamed" he just laughed and said did you tell Ryan yet you dumb bitch then he pulled pictures out of his pocket of me with a large black man between my legs I was stunned other than the huge cock I had no idea that my Vegas mystery lover was black. suddenly I was torn on weather to be mad or happy my mind was racing and i was becoming very horny see the pictures. then i shouted what do u want from me? Lucas laughed and said He always knew I would make a good little whore and if I wanted to keep my happy little husbands job I would have to start working for him. Then he told me Omar his business friend from Africa really enjoyed me in Vegas and wanted more. I was so upset I said ill do what ever you want but Ryan can never know.

Next thing I knew he had his cock out and it was a big one thick and atleast 10inchs of throbbing muscle. There I was on my knees sucking him off for all I was worth.

He kept calling me names like you little cocksucking whore eat that cock Bitch. I was gagging as he was slamming his cock down my throat he just kept skull fuckin my head his big hairy balls where slapping my chin he then grabbed my ears and buried his cock deep and emptied is big load down my throat I blacked out from not being able to breath despite everything that had happened I had became overwhelming horny.

Then I stood up and turned around with my back towards him, giving him a view of my perfect juicy ass. I was breathing heavily, leaning my body back against his. "I want you inside me, Luke. I don't have much time before my husband is going to wonder where I'm at..." I begged. "Come on, "Hurry up and stick your big cock in my pussy."

Luke reached around me, cupped my breasts, and began to play with my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. "You can do that while you fuck me," i said "Pull my panties off and give it to me... I've never been so horny in my life!"

I hiked my skirt up to my waist and held it there; i could fell my pussy juices dripping into my little panties. my firm, round ass was barely covered by little white panties. finally Lucas grasped the waistline of my panties and pulled. They were so tight on my big juicy hips that they barely budged. He hauled back on them at arms' length, scooching them down in a see-saw movement. Tug by tug, my bare cuntlips appeared.

I was so wet I could fee my juices flowing out of me and running down my legs. "Fuck me, baby! Give it to me doggie style, Luke.. I need your big dick inside me right now! Slide it in and start pounding me!"

He started rubbing his huge cock head up and down the length of my wet pussy.

"Come on!" I grunted as he continued to tease my little slit. "Put that big thing inside of me!"

He smacked my ass hard, and i jerked forward. my tight little pussy lined up over his cock when I jerked back. I then dropped down, slowly, and, once the head was in, he tore into me, pushing at least six inches of his massive cock into my cunt. He said Damn baby i can't believe how tight you are! I was wrecked with shrieks of painful pleasure, fighting to accommodate his thickness. However, before I could take another breath, he slowly slid two more inches into my sweetness, forcing a shocked gasp from my lungs. He leaned further, wrapped his arms around me, and began to massage my big bouncing tittys.

"Oh, fuck! So big... It feels fucking wonderful!" I braced myself on the wall, trying to obtain enough leverage to take the huge cock being shoved up my tight cunt. "I want that cock so bad, Luke... I need that big cock in my pussy, it feels so fucking good!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, unafraid of being heard.

My tight little pussy seemed to stretch beyond possible. "Oh, yes. Oh, Lucas!" I cried out even before the hilt of his cock reached her lips. "Fuck my cunt with that big thing!

Holding most of his length inside me, he let me catch my breath, and then, in a violent scene, he withdrew until only an inch of cock was left inside my pussy, and slam-fucked me as hard as he could, his prodigious length allowing him to stroke so deeply in me. Then, all ten inches balls deep inside me. He started sliding his big, long dick in and out of me faster and harder, just like I to wanted it. My pussy sucked at his cock and made a squishing sound with each stroke. Lucas held his full length inside me, listening to my hyperventilated gasps. And, on the next torrent, he fucked me with all his strength, and the room filled with the sounds of

"WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

"oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" as he punch-fucked his huge cock into my womb. i felt as though i was being torn from his thick size. I knew I would be so sore the rest of the week, since I had not been fucked by my husband for a few days. It hurt, but God, it hurt so damn good!

I only wanted to be fucked, and fucked properly. And Luke was doing a damn good job of tearing my pussy to shreds. God, he was a fantastic lover.

My back was arched from the violent intrusion into my pussy;Lucas resumed his long, strong, violent strokes, forcing as much of his 10 inches into my craving, sopping pussy in a relentless brutality, pouring into me as hard as he could, shaking me wildly.

"Ugh! Ooh, yeah, baby,All the way in and out... Give it to me, baby! Ooh, yeah! Harder!" I began lunging back to meet his thrusts. "Oh, God... Your big balls are touching my clit!" He grasped my waist and pumped harder, and his pelvis stared making loud whacking sounds against my juicy giggly ass. my big tittys were banging against my arms and the seat was rocking from side to side with a loud squeak.

Luke grunted as he fucked me with deep full strokes. he called me his little married whore.

"Fuck me, baby, ram your cock all the way in on every stroke! Ooh, yeah, your big boy makes my pussy feel so good! Ugh! Oh, Lucas! Give it to me! Fuck me... Fuck me hard!"

Luke started thrusting his cock all the way in and out.

He speeded up his strokes. His balls were slapping loudly against her ass and her tits were taking off again.

"Ooh, yeah," I snarled. "Pound me, baby. Slam my pussy with your big, long, hard cock!"

He thumped me even harder.

"Oh, God yes,! Fuck me! Oh, God, yes. Yes! Oh, yeah, baby. Oh, Lucas, I'm cumming!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Oh,God, don't stop! Oh, fuck me, baby, keep pumping your cock! Oh, now, yes... Yes... Yes... Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, Gawd, yes! Fuck me, Lucas! Ohhh! Oh, God! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" im cumming again i screamed like a possessed woman.

Finally, he eased his strokes and caught some of his breath. It looked like his orgasm was on its way. His balls tightened and his cock head was swelling. Soon, Lucas groaned behind me, and continued to slam into me hard.

"Oh, fuck! Ohhhhhh! Ummmmm!" I groaned loudly as I bounced up and down and felt my big tittys being squeezed, my long blonde hair swishing back and forth from the speed and intensity of the illicit fuck.

"Ummmm... Oh!" I groaned loudly. "You're so much bigger than my husband!" He laughed and said you like this big cock dont you slut!

"Oh, yeah... It's so hard! So fucking hard! Uhhhh!" I groaned,

Lucas kept grunting and pounding his large cock all the way in and out of my tight pussy,

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

Lucas growled, as he plowed into me again, he was close now.

"Oh, fuck! Pump your big dick into me like only my husband should! Oh! Ummm! Yeah! Oh, you are fucking me so good! Oh, you're so fucking big and hard! Oh! Ummmm! Oh, it's like a fucking baseball bat is fucking my pussy! Oh! Ummm! Yeah! Oh, cum inside me, lover! Oh! Fill me up, Lucas! Cum inside me! Cum in my pussy! Knock me up! Pump me full of your boiling spunk!" I groaned loudly as his hands used my big tittys to pull me back hard on to his invading rod.

The feeling of his long hard dick sliding in and out of My tight pussy as it gripped and spassed in orgasm made lucas's balls begin to tighten; he moaned loudly and pounded into me.

WHAP! WHAP! WHAP! WHAP!"

Lucas groaned loudly and pulled me back towards him with hand full of my hair and thrust his hard 10-inch cock into me and shot his wads of cum deep into my pussy.

"Yeeesss! Don't stop, I am cumming all over that huge, hard cock of yours! Yes! Right there! Keep fucking me!" I moaned loudly.

Luke's dick continued to shoot his hot cum deep in my pussy as he held himself deep in me. I was shaking and shuddering still underneath him, my back arching as far as it would bend, he still held my hair with one hand and one of my large firm mounds with his other hand I was wobbling and shaking from side to side as I shook in throws of another orgasm from being filled with hot boiling cum

"Ohhhhh! So good!!! Ohhh!! its Never been so good!!" I moaned as my shuddering finally started to subside.

Finally my orgasm ended and I collapsed onto the floor. Luke's orgasm also ended and finally feeling the exhaustion of such a tiring session of work he collapsed onto my back, big cock still buried to the hilt in my pussy. He let go of my hair and just lay there, listening to me breath,

lucas then rolled off.my well fucked body; he straightened his clothes and left the house saying he will be in touch, leaving me still lying on the floor, mini skirt up over my cunt, and his cum oozing out of my battered pussy.

"Asshole..." he fucked the shit out of me and didn't even have the courtesy to help me up! I laid there for several minutes, reliving what had just happened. I looked like a mess

my makeup was streaked from the excitement; my hair was sticky, covered in sweat and sperm; my skirt was still punched up around my waist. I could see my Red swollen cunt lips and feel the large globs of fluid rolling down the insides of my thighs. I saw drops of cum on the floor; My entire chest was beet red.

I drew in a deep breath as I adjusted my top gingerly over my big tender breasts. I began to look around for my panties but they were nowhere to be found. Slowly, I admitted to myself that that was the best fuck Ive had ever in my life had. I still felt ashamed, but I knew I loved it. and couldn't wait to continue to be his whore.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife at the Company Retreat Innocent wife loses control at husband's company retreat.in Loving Wives
Camping Trip Turns Wife Into Slut Wife turns into slut in the shower for big cocks.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
More Stories