Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 10

Story Info
Tease.
4.6k words
4.68
9.4k
6

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of FICTION, made by and for adults. The following chapter includes depictions of consensual intoxication, teasing, reluctance, bondage, objectification, ear play, biting, tickling, begging, orgasm control, oral and vaginal fingering, nipple torture, and genital mentions (breasts, nipples, clit, slit). Reader discretion is advised.

Startled by the sudden shift in mood, Elva looked up wide-eyed and practically repeated her order. "Take off my--Oh! Uh, yes, Mistress," Elva said as Mistress helped her up. 'Hungry, right. I'm collared, so... oh, there's the...' Elva felt her head grow light and her ears tingle as Mistress took on her fruity aroma with a sly grin. After pulling her hand away, Elva looked up intently before opening her robe and letting it slip to the floor.

"Very stunning, my kitten," Mistress cooed before Elva shyly turned her head and held her arms behind her. "Now, follow me." Mistress lightly pinched Elva's chin and said seductively, "I believe I mentioned my interests being vast, kitten. I'm craving some," Mistress paused to lick her lips, "satisfaction, and we have a week this time."

After releasing her chin, Mistress lightly tapped a gem on Elva's collar before lowering her arm. As Mistress brought her hand back up, Elva saw her second finger was aglow in purple and pink hues. When her gaze lowered, Elva noticed a long, glowing trail hanging limply that led to her collar.

With a chuckle, Mistress walked to the door leading to the playroom. "Come along now, kitten," Mistress sweetly ordered as the line straightened, throwing Elva balance off as it tugged her gently. "Time is wasting," she sang as Elva found her feet in time for her to open the door.

"What--" Elva asked, stumbling after Mistress as they stepped into the playroom, "what are we going to do today, Mistress?"

Barely looking her way, Mistress gleefully replied, "Oh, so many things, my kitten." She took a few steps and then turned to the right side of the room before commenting, "But first, I want you to ripen and ferment a bit."

Elva blinked a few times as her steps slowed. "Uhm, ripen and f-ferment, Mistress?" she enquired as Mistress kept pulling her. "What do you mean?"

Mistress elaborated, "Like a fine wine, kitten."

"Wi--" Elva sputtered as her mouth fell open. She halted her steps before clarifying, 'I-I'm wine now?' but faltered as the lead forced her forward a few more paces.

Moaning before teasing, "Best when aged," Mistress stopped in front of a peculiar piece of black and red furniture.

Elva nervously swallowed and thought, 'That--sounds so much worse, Mistress,' when she halted and turned to the strange frame. It seemed simple, composed of two padded planks seamlessly crossed and propped up by a third plank that gave it a light backward lean. The shape reminded Elva of a person with their arms and legs outstretched.

Turning and smiling at Elva, Mistress sweetly ordered, "Lean your back against this, kitten." Elva felt her heart flutter and the air warm as they shared a glance. The softness in her eyes held Elva's breath as she hesitantly nodded and took a step forward. Slowly turning around, Elva pressed her hair into the frame, then nervously held her hands behind her and fidgeted her feet together.

Mistress further instructed, "Spread your arms and legs across the boards too, kitten," as her smile widened. Elva nervously glanced up before complying, raising her arms and holding them anxiously against the sleek cushioning. Next, Elva looked down and slowly spread her legs, though she shivered and grimaced as she felt the cool air on her crotch. "Good girl," Mistress praised as Elva lined up with the frame. "Now, look ahead and hold still for a moment, kitten."

Elva held her gaze forward as Mistress casually walked to her side and out of sight. After her steps ceased, Mistress gently touched Elva's wrists with her fingertips, followed by a tug that tightly pulled her arms out. Before Elva could turn enough to investigate, Mistress calmly ordered, "Keep looking forward, kitten. I'm almost finished." Elva hesitantly complied and held her head straight as she felt Mistress touch her ankles next. Soon, she felt a similar tug on her legs that slid her feet out, spreading her thighs wider and straining her arms further. "Good girl," Mistress praised as she began walking again. "You may move now, kitten."

Pausing to blink a few times, Elva thought, 'That already sounds like a trick,' before confirming that she could barely struggle against her taught restraints. Looking up, she finally saw that her wrists were aglow with pink and purple glowing bands that were connected to the plank ends by illuminated strands--not unlike the lead that pulled her collar. "I can't, Mistress," Elva admitted as Mistress stepped back around the frame. 'But, you already know that,' she added upon seeing her pleased expression.

With a chuckle and a mischievous grin, Mistress teased, "And that is just how I want you, kitten." After taking a few steps back, Mistress crossed her arms and looked over Elva before moaning with approval. "You look so pretty, kitten," she said while slowly backing up to a padded table and casually leaning against it. "Especially how you dance when you struggle. I think I could watch you all day," Mistress teased as she rested her chin on her knuckles and crossed her ankles.

Pondering her implication, Elva blinked a few more times as she watched Mistress get comfortable. 'She--you don't expect me to struggle--all day, right?' Mistress did not respond to Elva's thought beyond donning a wide grin and a light head tilt. Elva nervously swallowed before clarifying, 'All--all day?' Mistress only giggled in response, leaving Elva to anxiously shiver as she playfully bit her lip and widened her smile further.

Releasing a deep sigh and bracing herself, Elva closed her eyes and grimaced as she struggled in vain against her restraints. No force would budge her bonds, but Elva continued to try and pull her arms and legs free. Much to Mistress' amusement, as Elva could hear her snicker over her own grunts. It was only a short time, though, before Elva grew hot and tired, stopping to pant as she relaxed into the bands. Mistress chuckled again as Elva opened her eyes to watch her approach. She teased, "Oh, you are just too cute, kitten. Don't worry, I won't make you dance all day." Elva felt her head grow light as she stepped up to the frame, her chin practically resting in Mistress' cleavage. With a hungry smile, she leaned to Elva's right side, tucked a lock of her hair, and whispered, "I have much more fun in store for those pretty, flushed ears of yours."

Elva's eyes shot open as she swiftly turned her head, but Mistress gently pinched her chin and held her gaze forward. "W-wait, what about--" she tried to ask in a fluster, but her spine shivered and tingled as Mistress tilted her head then softly blew on her, 'what-what is she going to do to my ears??'

Gently shushing Elva with a fingertip on her lips, Mistress softly replied, "Don't fret, kitten. I'll take good care of them," before lightly nipping the right lobe.

Squealing at the strange sensation, Elva felt her knees buckle as she pushed herself into the padding. 'Wha-what? Why does...' whining and trembling, the gentle tugs of Mistress' teeth sent her head spinning as Elva writhed against her bonds. After a long moment, Mistress released her grasp and gave Elva time to deeply sigh before moving up her ear. Elva bit her lip in a vain attempt to halt her whimpers as Mistress pulled on the sensitive skin.

Hardly giving Elva time to try thinking, Mistress lifted her teeth again and moved on to the top of her ear. Her arms and legs trembling already, Elva let go of her lip and softly groaned as Mistress continued her kneads. Moaning in approval as Elva began to shudder, Mistress raised her lips then slid her fingers back to cup Elva's neck and pull her cheeks into her chest. As Elva deeply panted, Mistress tilted her head then whispered into her left ear, "You're doing wonderfully, kitten," before nibbling the top more firmly.

Elva gently shrieked, curling her toes and clenching her fists as the more intense nibbles forced her body to thrash, however vainly. Her face burned as she pushed into the warm softness of Mistress' chest, fogging her thoughts further. "Mh-Mistress," Elva moaned as Mistress' teeth roughly massaged her, steadily traveling down the side until reaching her lobe. Upon feeling the next pinch, Elva quivered as her head fell limp, leaving Mistress to pull her ear before holding her more firmly. Biting her lip again as the tense tug made her head light, Elva continued to whimper and shiver as Mistress firmly worked her earlobe. 'It's just my... Why is it...' a sharper gnaw forced Elva to release her lip and gently cry out, her eyelids fluttering and her chest heaving as she struggled for breath.

Finally, Mistress opened her mouth and let her ear go. As her head was pulled back into Mistress' bust, Elva thrilled and gasped for air while she became aware of the pleasant warmth in her chest and cheeks. Moaning in approval, Mistress leaned down further before praising, "You make the sweetest sounds, kitten." Her breath tickled Elva's skin, Mistress reminded her, "Don't forget to breathe," before tilting her chin up and nipping her neck.

Gaping for air, Elva melted into Mistress' hands as her head fell back, shivering at each light pinch as she slowly traveled above her collar. When Mistress reached the other side of Elva's throat, she hardly paused before tracing back below her collar, more deliberately kneading her skin this time. Thrashing harder against her bonds, Elva groaned deeply as Mistress' touches kept her head spinning and made her sensitive places ache. "M-Mistress," Elva muttered through deep breaths as her eyes squinted open, "could you--please--"

Before Elva could finish her request, Mistress cupped her cheek and placed a finger over her mouth. Hushing Elva gently, Mistress released her teeth and cooed, "Patience, kitten. You've hardly ripened enough." Elva held her lip and groaned in frustration as Mistress finished the line across her neck with three more slow bites. Holding her chest out, Elva hoped Mistress would nip her breasts next; instead, she let go of Elva's cheek and slid her hand up her arm. A series of drawn-out pinches on her left shoulder left Elva shuddering again; though, as Mistress moved up her arm, Elva grimaced as her yearning only grew. She found some relief when Mistress turned down at her elbow, and Elva found the nibbles nearing her underarm much more distracting. Too distracting, for Elva failed to acknowledge Mistress quietly giggling before ever so lightly pinching her pit.

Shrieking out in surprise, Elva tried to pull away as her body spasmed and her cry abated to a shrill giggle. "W-why did you do that, Mistress?!" Elva questioned between choppy breaths as she tried to calm herself.

With glee, Mistress replied, "Ohh?!" as her hands slid down to Elva's ribs. "What's wrong?? Are you a little," she teased before playfully scratching her underarms, "sensitive, kitten?"

"No-no!" Elva shouted before her pleas were overtaken by laughter. Mistress' fingertips sent tingles rippling across her body as they danced on her skin, forcing the air from Elva in wailing cackles. "P-please--Mi--!" Elva begged just before Mistress finally ceased her tickling and caressed Elva tenderly.

Chuckling as Elva's titters waned, Mistress cooed, "My apologies, kitten. I simply couldn't help myself." She added, "Allow me to tease you less cruely," before lowering her teeth next to Elva's left breast. Her quieting giggles were quickly silenced by a sharp gasp as Elva shuddered to the firm grasp. Mistress did not linger long, and before Elva could enjoy the sensation, she moved her teeth under her bud. Moaning at the brief, sensual hold, Elva held her lip as Mistress moved again, pinching the ribs just under her chest.

Elva felt her crotch burn as Mistress lazily traveled further down, tenderly working the sensitive skin across her stomach. Gently whining as her body struggled against her bonds, Elva rocked her hips to try and give Mistress direction when she reached her waist. However, Mistress only drifted to the right and lightly pinched the skin leading to her leg. When her hip was grasped, Elva whimpered before her eyes crept open. She finally pleaded through labored breaths, "Please, Mistress, I-I need you to--touch me."

As Mistress raised her teeth and looked up at Elva, she teasingly asked with a sly grin, "Am I not already touching you, kitten?" Hardly looking down, she knelt to bite Elva's inner thigh, drawing a shrill moan as her desire grew.

Her head fell back and her eyes fluttered shut before Elva could respond. Bracing herself and looking back down, Elva muttered, "P-please, touch me wh-where I'm--s-sensitive, Mistress." Rocking her hips more deliberately, Elva pouted her lips as she struggled to look at Mistress while making her plea.

Mistress moaned playfully before responding, "Sensitive? You seem to be sensitive just about everywhere, kitten." Not relenting, Mistress looked away and bit Elva further down. Dropping her head in frustration, Elva grimaced as her need grew with each nip. Before sinking her teeth in a third time, Mistress paused and heartedly giggled. "Oh my, kitten," she teased while touching Elva's left ankle and sliding her fingers up. "Perhaps I should just follow this," Mistress added when her fingertips began to slip smoothly up her inner thigh until they reached her groin. "Does this have anything to do with my kittens' needs?" Mistress whispered, suddenly breathing into her ear. Elva shuddered in anticipation while her spine tingled as Mistress teased so close to her desire.

Nodding swiftly with a squeak as Mistress casually traced her slit, Elva only had to wait a moment to feel her fingers close. Shaking and whining while Mistress slowly and gently rubbed her folds, her head limply fell as Elva whispered, "Thank you."

"Just 'thank you,' kitten?" Mistress asked as her strokes slowed and her press lightened to a tease.

Groaning and clenching herself into Mistress' hand, Elva swiftly corrected, "M-Mistress!" Elva gasped without opening her eyes and added, "Oh, th-thank you, Mistress!" grateful that her rubbing sped again so quickly. "Thank you--Mistress," she repeated as her head became dizzy and her moans grew sharp.

Elva barely heard Mistress praise, "Good girl," as she raised her chest into Elva's cheeks and gently petted her hair, doing little to calm her quivering. Her rubs grew more deliberate while Elva whined unsteadily, the rocking of her hips becoming erratic as the need in her crotch gradually grew. Her body burned while her limbs trembled, already tired from struggling so much, but no movement or thrust brought Mistress to her nub.

Not wishing to impose further, Elva weakly pulled against her bonds and tried to let the pleasure build as she whimpered into Mistress' bust. However, Elva only lasted a few minutes before her desire became overwhelming. "M-Mistress," Elva eventually moaned as she cracked her eyes open and peeked her head up. "I--I need--" was all she could articulate before her head fell again.

After giggling heartedly at Elva's attempt, Mistress softly enquired, "What do you need, kitten?" She waited a few moments for Elva to respond, still tenderly rubbing her hair and folds. When Elva only fussed and pressed her face between Mistress' breasts, she sensually asked, "Does my kitten need me to touch her clit?" Quickly nodding her head and grunting in approval, Elva renewed her struggles and began rocking her hips into Mistress' hand again. "Use your words, kitten. 'I need you to touch my clit, Mistress.'"

Griping only for a second, Elva stuttered through labored groans, "I-I--" before a deep gasp halted her. After bracing herself for a moment, Elva started again, "O-oh, Mistress, please--I--I need you to touch--my clit." Lips shivering and eyes shut tight, Elva hardly had to wait for Mistress to chuckle and flatten her hand.

Her harsh moan nearly drowned out Mistress praising, "Good girl," as the added touch made Elva's head spin. The soft caress atop her bud with the smooth strokes in her lips forced Elva to writhe against her bonds with renewed strength as her pleasure slowly grew.

Within moments, Elva felt the pressure near a peak as her hips began to quake erratically. "Mistress, I--I'm--" she tried to speak but couldn't through her groans and lightheadedness.

"What, kitten?" Mistress asked when Elva failed to tell her. "Are you going to cum for me?" Elva weakly nodded instead of replying as her whines heightened. "Do you think you deserve to cum, kitten?" she inquired, slowing her rubs ever so slightly.

Dazed and mouth agape, Elva could not respond immediately as the building pressure lagged. "I--do-do I--what??" she asked in a fluster, trying to understand why Mistress was asking. "I--I don't," Elva slowly responded as she whimpered in frustration, "I don't--know, Mistress."

Mistress cheerfully giggled as Elva squirmed before petting her hair more affectionately. "Of course you don't, my kitten," she calmly stated while Elva pressed into her chest. "But that's why I'm here, isn't it? To tell you that you deserve to because you have been such a good girl," Mistress added as her rubbing became more firm, drawing a sharp gasp from Elva as she clenched herself. "I think my kitten can have a little orgasm," she stated sensually, "as a treat for all the teasing I put her through. Are you ready?" Elva didn't hesitate to whimper and begin shaking, holding her lip for only a second before she couldn't control her body anymore. "Cum for me, kitten," Mistress whispered into her ear just before Elva cried out and flailed against her bonds, shoving her head into Mistress as the mild waves left her feeling faint.

Just when Elva lost herself, however, the pleasure gradually abated as Mistress retracted her fingers. Still catching her breath, Elva groaned in dismay as her need quickly returned. Her head kept spinning, even when Mistress pulled her chest away and pinched her chin. As her head was tilted up and Elva pried her eyes open, her heart felt light as she saw Mistress grinning with hungry eyes. "Are you satisfied yet, kitten?" she sensually asked.

Elva only grimaced and whimpered for a moment before she closed her eyes again. "No," she finally admitted. Her arms and legs trembled and ached so terribly, let alone her back and stomach, but all Elva could think about was the need in her groin. "I-I'm not, Mistress," she added with frustration.

"And what does my kitten need next," Mistress quickly asked, still tenderly holding her chin.

For a moment, Elva only tried to catch her breath and calm her shivering, too weary to speak or open her eyes. "I," she eventually muttered, "I need you--inside me."

After waiting for a response, Mistress quietly chuckled and tilted Elva's head up. Elva gently panted in anticipation but breathed uneasily as Mistress' tender pinch turned to a firm grasp on her jaw that held her mouth open. Before Elva could open her eyes, she felt Mistress slide two slick fingers past her lips and press them onto her tongue.

Reeling at the strange intrusion, Elva harshly groaned as her lips closed, unable to pull back. 'Mistress! This isn't--!' Elva tried to clarify, but her mind whirled from the odd sensations. Her eyes cracked open when Mistress giggled to find her grinning widely. 'Why are... Oh, Brigit, is...' her eyes rolled closed as Mistress pushed further in, suddenly aware of the sticky film covering her fingers. 'Is that--what I--taste--' Elva couldn't finish her inquiry as Mistress slowly started pulling out and in again. Trembling as the feeling and flavor only reminded Elva of her desire, she threw her hips as best she could before making her plea. 'Please! Mistress! I--!' she tried to beg before choking on her moans.

12