Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it, kitten?" Mistress teased with a chuckle at Elva's frustration, still playing with her tongue. "Did you mean to ask for my finger," she playfully added while letting go of Elva's chin, then traced her fingertips between Elva's breasts and down her stomach, "in your slit?" Mistress began lustfully tracing Elva's crotch without delay after reaching her groin.

Unable to speak or nod, Elva whimpered on Mistress' fingers and desperately thought, 'Yes, Mistress! Please! Please put your finger--in my slit!' Furiously throwing her hips, Elva gasped as Mistress finally pushed inside. If Mistress offered any praise, Elva didn't notice as she attempted to squeal and violently trembled. 'I--I can't--' Elva thrashed and her body burned as Mistress continued her intrusions. The slow, shallow thrusts into Elva's crotch barely touched her desire, but her head was too light to beg for more as she licked Mistress' fingers.

Elva's daze was too heavy to know how long Mistress was inside her, but finally, her pleasure peaked as she began to harshly shake. Unable to speak or think, Elva whined and sharply groaned as she gripped Mistress' fingers while a wave of pressure flowed over her. Melting into her touches, Elva harshly cried out as Mistress pulled her fingers out and promptly left her empty.

Throwing her head down, nearly crying in frustration, Elva clenched her shivering limbs while biting her lip as she heard Mistress whisper, "Well? Are you satisfied now, kitten?"

For just a second, Elva mewled before she nearly screamed, "No!" After fussing another moment, Elva forced her eyes open to meet Mistress' pleased expression and quivered, "No, I-I am not--satisfied--Mistress." Her head fell before Elva pleaded, "Please--please stop teasing me! I--I need--" Elva's breath caught before she could finish as she weakly whined.

When Elva's eyes clenched shut in frustration, Mistress softly inquired, "What do you need, kitten?" Mistress gently caressed her right cheek to lift her head and queried, "Do you need me to satisfy you?"

The sweet breath on her tongue made Elva's head spin more than any tease Mistress put her through. "Please," she whimpered, "please s-satisfy me, Mistress."

Elva felt Mistress tenderly slide her hand back to grasp her hair before she giggled and whispered, "Of course, my good girl." With a firm tug, Mistress pulled Elva into her lips and left her to groan as they finally kissed.

Thrashing with renewed strength, Elva pushed herself into Mistress' embrace just before the tip of her tongue was nipped. After shrilling and lightly moaning, Elva peeked her eyes open when her tongue was released. "Why did," she barely asked before Mistress grabbed her upper lip next and sent her mind tumbling. Elva couldn't speak further or keep her eyes open as Mistress' other hand slid up her left side to firmly grope her breast. Losing herself, Elva whined and flailed as Mistress sharply nibbled her lower lip then turned her head to pinch her left cheek. Her knees became weak as Mistress firmly bit her neck next, pulling on the tender skin and leaving Elva to acutely gasp while melting into her grasp. When her teeth finally slipped, Elva gave a shrill quiver while Mistress swiftly moved below her collar to repeat the tense tug.

After Mistress released her hair, Elva's head fell forward to pant deeply when her neck was released soon after. Though her moans heightened when Mistress firmly held up her left breast, Elva squealed as it was intensely nabbed while her other was methodically groped. Mistress held her teeth in Elva's soft skin as she squirmed and whimpered, then let go and tenderly nipped her nipple before she had time to breathe. Elva heaved before crying out as Mistress carefully gripped and pulled on the tender bud, shuddering when Mistress clenched her jaw before it slid out of her teeth.

Shivering and gasping for air, Elva hardly noticed Mistress' left hand fall down her stomach until she teased just above her hood. "You have been so good for me, kitten," Mistress softly praised, her breath still tickling Elva's bud and sending shivers down her spine. "Do you think you've fermented long enough to deserve your reward?"

Elva didn't respond immediately, still trembling from the lingering sting in her breast. While catching her breath, Elva creaked her eyes open and looked at Mistress' grin before shyly asking, "Ha--have I?"

Smiling warmly, Mistress stated, "I believe you have, kitten. All you have to do is ask for it."

Hardly hesitating, Elva slowly whispered through ragged breaths, "I--I need my--reward, Mis-tress... Would--would you give it--to me, please?"

Holding her gaze, Elva watched Mistress' smirk widen just before she replied, "With pleasure, my kitten," and her fingertips slipped further down. Elva's eyes rolled shut while she groaned as Mistress passed over her nub then moved further to rub her folds. After a short moment, Mistress brought a fingertip to her outside and quietly asked, "Are you ready?"

Elva gave two shivering moans before she whispered, "Yes." As Mistress gently pushed her finger in, Elva began trembling and quivering to the light fullness, still squirming from Mistress sliding over her bud.

Before Mistress pushed far in, she brought another digit to Elva's opening and softly queried, "More?" Unable to speak, Elva didn't hesitate to nod in approval, shrilling as Mistress eased a second tip inside. Hardly able to breathe, she unsteadily panted as she was stretched further, only to shiver as Mistress brought yet another fingertip to her. "More?" Mistress asked yet again. This time Elva needed a moment; too overwhelmed to think, she held her lip and nodded with a light whimper of approval. When Mistress pushed into her again, Elva released her bite as a deep groan was forced from her, quaking her body while her head fell limply. She could only whine as it aligned with the rest, but when Mistress brought her smallest finger to her and asked, "More?" Elva had to take several gasps before gently shaking her head. However, as Mistress inquired, "Too much?" her head fiercely shook while she fussed in disapproval. Mistress lightly giggled before praising, "Good girl. This is your reward, so cum as much as you want, kitten." Her fingers eased in further while Mistress' teeth sank atop her right breast.

Shrilling and quaking, Elva cried out and quickly melted as Mistress filled her. The light sting of the intense pierce hardly registered over the blissful tingling overtaking her as Mistress pressed inside her. She barely noticed when Mistress raised her lips to bite around her bud, already feeling a wave of warmth as she called out, "Mistress!" Trembling with renewed strength, Elva harshly moaned and thrashed her hips as her mind grew dizzy. Unable to discern when Mistress' teeth moved, Elva became lost as the firm prods sent new waves with every caress.

Her breath catching too much to whimper, Elva limply eased into her restraints before her mind grew dark and her thoughts hazy. Overwhelmed by blissful heat, her body tingled with renewed fervor between each hoarse gasp and whimper as Elva steadily fell out of consciousness.

--Spoiler--

And with that, Wrong Side of the Bed is a fifth of the way done! Thank you everyone for being with me on this journey! I've said this quite a lot, but thank you everyone for your patience. This time, though, I'll be thanking you in advance. Depending on my state of mind, writing this next chapter could go smoothly, but it will be the most difficult chapter I've written so far. So, thank you all for your patience and please stay tuned for Chapter 11: Hellfire.

--End spoiler--

12