Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 13

Story Info
Home.
5.5k words
4.67
4.8k
4
0

Part 13 of the 17 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of FICTION, made by and for adults. The following chapter includes depictions of teasing, vaginal play (fingering, sex), penis growth, multiple orgasms, consensual intoxication, biting, bondage, severe trauma, and genital mentions (breasts, nipples, penis, shaft, clit, slit). Reader discretion is highly advised.

Giving Elva a surprised glance for a moment, Mistress eventually smiled and giggled to herself. "How could I say no to such an honest request," Mistress stated as she stood up from her chair. Reaching out her left hand, Mistress requested, "Please, come with me, kitten."

Taking it without hesitation after placing her bowl on the table, Elva shyly asked, "Are we—going back to the playroom?" Elva finally realized her robe had fallen open as she stood up and watched Mistress chuckle, feeling bashful as she held it closed.

When Elva returned her gaze with a heavier blush, Mistress replied, "No, kitten. I had someplace much more comfortable in mind." Gently pulling her along after interlacing their fingers, Mistress took Elva from the open room and led her back to the long set of steps. Their flight upwards was far more graceful as Elva glanced between Mistress' braid and the stone slabs before her, and within moments they reached the top. Leading Elva into the enclosed passage right of the washroom door, the mystical orbs lining the ceiling illuminated before Mistress passed them. At the end of the hall, Elva saw a pair of ornate crimson doors, but Mistress stopped before a plain black set on the right wall.

After letting go of Elva's hand, Mistress opened the wide doors with a pleased grin. As they swung inward, Elva glanced inside to find a large, black chamber with only red highlights on the walls. As the lights became brighter, Elva's heart raced as she found more than a dozen pieces of playroom furniture surrounding a large bed with a metallic frame overhanging it. Elva discovered as she looked closer that the sheets and cushions on the dark wood were a vibrant violet instead of rich red.

Imagining how exposed she would be affixed to the various pieces, Elva felt flushed before she realized the entire bottom of the bed was barred with sleek rods. Promptly looking at the wall to her right, Elva saw a large cell like the one she'd been locked in. Apart from a large red door on the left wall, the remaining walls were covered in odd implements made of leather, metal, and other materials that Elva didn't recognize.

"This is my private playroom," Mistress remarked as Elva looked over the room again. When Elva finally met her gaze, she smiled and commented, "I thought this would be a more comfortable space for us to play in from now on."

Elva's heartbeat quickened when she looked over the furniture again, trying to guess, 'Which one will Mistress lead me to.' When Elva finally realized she wasn't being guided in, she glanced over and asked, "Are we playing in here, Mistress?"

Seeing her smirk widen made Elva's heart leap before Mistress began giggling. "No, kitten," Mistress cheekily remarked as she leaned past Elva to close the doors, "unless you really want to." While her fragrant braid slipped past Elva's nose, Mistress added, "I had someplace more comfortable in mind." Tenderly grasping Elva's hand, Mistress pulled her further down the hall until they reached the red doors at the end. When Mistress mentioned, "This is my bedroom," as the doors opened, Elva gasped as she took in the crimson chamber for the first time.

The enormous bed covered with scarlet sheets was the centerpiece of the great room, framed on the reddened wood floor by the beautifully detailed rug of rose and gold. Gently ushered in by a nudge on her back, Elva was confused when a short cabinet on the right wall, a matching bench, and a round mirror atop were the only other furniture. While the walls were adorned with ornate ingrains of similar detail to the rug, the lacy golden curtains around the portal behind Mistress' bed seemed to be the only decoration. Through the open gap, Elva saw a tall display of trees, heavily dyed violet by the same sanguine glow that softly bled into the floor. Elva glanced behind as she heard Mistress close the entrance with a quiet click, finding two other single doors on opposite sides of the wall.

After Mistress turned and playfully leaned back, she cordially commented with a tilt of her head, "Much more comfortable, don't you think, kitten?"

Elva had to take in Mistress' cheeks while her heartbeat quickened. Anxiously glancing at the wall details again, Elva hesitantly replied, "Uhm—yes?"

Mistress' titter brought their gaze together before she tenderly took Elva's hands. "Come," Mistress enticingly requested as she spun around to playfully pull Elva into the room. "Let me satisfy you, my lost kitten."

Unable to speak or close her robe while her shivering body grew hotter, Elva felt increasingly tense as Mistress walked her to the bed. Mistress slowly halted after they reached the soft rug, but she let go to slide her arms into Elva's robe as she stopped. Pulling Elva close by her waist, Mistress seductively whispered, "Relax. Let me take care of you, kitten." Elva's eyes trembled shut when Mistress' leaned down, though her soul pounded as she stood up on her toes so their parted lips could finally touch. Moaning unsteadily as her heart fluttered, Elva carefully brought her arms around Mistress' neck to pull into her embrace. The smoothness and sweetness of Mistress' lips sent Elva's head spinning, leaving her to yip awake as Mistress cupped her rear and swiftly swept her up.

Wide-eyed, Elva held on tightly as Mistress merrily swung around and delicately laid her on the soft sheets. Elva bashfully tried to cover herself as she sank into the plump cushion, but Mistress grasped her wrists and tenderly held them up as she climbed on top. Straddling Elva's legs, Mistress seductively remarked while leaning in again, "No need to hide yourself from me, kitten."

Elva lightly groaned and writhed as her lips were pulled, clenching her arms while Mistress' hands slid down her sleeves. The light caresses of her fingertips made Elva tremble as Mistress passed her exposed shoulders, though less so than the feel of their tongues touching. Mistress gently stroked around Elva's collar before finally cupping her cheeks, pulling Elva into her embrace for a while before tilting her head back.

Already gasping, Elva held her mouth to quiet her quivers as Mistress began pecking her throat. The pleasant pulls made Elva's chest burn as they steadily grew more passionate, leaving her hardly conscious of Mistress' hands wandering down her body. Elva lifted her arm to gently pet Mistress after her lips passed below the leather band. However, she clenched Mistress' hair with a whimper when the light tugs became acute below her collarbone. Struggling to keep her voice down and her legs from wriggling, Elva grasped her jaw as Mistress slowly moved down her body. "Relax. This is for you, kitten," Mistress sultrily reminded Elva as she breathed on her left breast. "No need to keep your cute voice so quiet," she added before gently cupping Elva's chest up and closing her mouth around the peak.

Squealing at the sensual suckling, Elva gave up holding her mouth to grip Mistress with both hands and push her head in. Elva's ribs heaved while her legs rustled as Mistress held on, hardly having a chance to breathe before Mistress gave the rest of her bust attention. While Mistress continued groping and kissing, she began caressing Elva's stomach and sides, adding shivers to her heightening moans.

Elva's voice quivered as Mistress circled her other bud with light pecks, though her hips began rocking as Mistress teasingly traced the dark band with her tongue. Her heart leapt when Mistress eventually gripped her nipple, but as Elva's desire grew, she held her lip and begged, 'Please, Mistress—can you—touch—!' Before Elva could finish, she sharply inhaled as Mistress' fingertips slid smoothly from her navel to the nook between her clenched thighs.

Moaning with renewed passion when Mistress hastily found her hood, Elva's grasp tightened with each circle while her voice shook more unsteadily. Despite still gripping her hair, Elva soon felt Mistress effortlessly push herself up until she whispered into her ear, "Make sure you cum as much as you want."

When Mistress' approval was followed by a light nibble on her lobe, Elva cried out while her back arched and her hips thrust erratically. Shouting, "Mistress!" as she released her hold, Elva tightly held Mistress' shoulders while a wave of pressure flowed over her. Elva clenched her legs up in a quake as the gentle rubs continued, only for Mistress' rear to keep them held down. Before Elva could ask her to stop, the sensual strokes abated when Mistress pulled her fingers away.

As Elva trembled and gasped for air, Mistress let go of her ear and gently kissed her cheek. "Was that the satisfaction you needed, kitten?" Mistress seductively asked as Elva's quivering calmed.

Several pounding heartbeats later, Elva slowly opened her eyes to Mistress' pleased grin. "I—" Elva tried to ask before looking into Mistress' squint thrilled her heart too much. Clasping her lids shut and clutching herself into Mistress, Elva bashfully implored, 'I want—to be one with you, Mistress.'

Mistress jovially chuckled before smooching Elva next to her ear. Pulling from Elva's loosened grasp and letting her shyly hold her chest, Mistress pushed herself up while flirtatiously repling, "If that's what my kitten needs." When Elva heard the shifting of fabric and felt Mistress' behind rest on her legs, she carefully opened her eyes. Gradually looking down from Mistress' softened smile to her segmented form, Elva slowly gaped upon noticing how her crotch had changed.

"I—" Elva shuddered before heavily gulping and blinking several times. "Mistress," she finally asked with a tremble, "what is—that?"

Lightly giggling before her smile softened, Mistress looked down as she mentioned, "I suppose you were a little too distracted to see my—penis last night."

Swallowing again as she observed Mistress' part, the strange shaft made Elva gape again before she quivered, "Mistress, I—I don't know if I—" Elva began to tense and choke for air before shutting her eyes. 'Oh, Brigit, I-I don't think I can—'

Elva was gently shushed when Mistress softly reminded her, "You did last night, kitten." Mistress sharply chuckled as she continued, "While very, very relaxed. Please don't fret. I intended to warm you up more first." Before Elva looked, Mistress slid behind her knees and pulled her legs up. With a flutter of her heart, Elva's thighs spread smoothly as they rested on Mistress' lowered shoulders. "There, that's more comfortable, isn't it, kitten?" Mistress quietly asked while breathing onto Elva's groin.

Cautiously peeking while her body jittered, Elva saw Mistress meet her glance briefly before looking back between her legs. "I—" Elva whispered before bashfully using her sleeves to block her gaze. "I-I guess," she nervously added while Mistress tenderly held her clasped thighs open.

"Relax, kitten," Mistress softly insisted as Elva tried to take deep breaths. "Do that for me and I can do the rest," when she finished her request, Mistress lowered her mouth around Elva's clit and began rhythmically pulling. Lightly shrieking at the lustful hold, Elva thrust her hip up and quaked as Mistress' tongue lowered next to eagerly rub her and tenderly stroke her folds. Though Elva tried to halt her embarrassing squeals by biting her finger, she lost her grip to a quiver as a fingertip was brought to her opening. Briefly uncovering Elva's nub, Mistress sensually whispered, "Are you ready?" Elva swiftly nodded yes before Mistress licked her again and slowly slipped inside.

Her heart dropped as Elva rushed to grasp Mistress' hair. Passionately groaning more intensely as Mistress entered her further, Elva shook and thrashed as she tried to ensure Mistress' head didn't move away again. When Mistress began caressing a sensitive place inside, Elva clenched her thighs around Mistress' cheeks before silently begging, 'Please—more—!' A deep gasp halted Elva as Mistress brought up another digit and eased it in. When the precise presses resumed, Elva's legs wrapped around Mistress' head as her crotch began burning and her breathing became ragged. Elva called out, "Mistress, I—I—!" before she shuddered and shouted in ecstasy.

The pleasurable strokes continued as Elva kept Mistress against her. Elva's trembling worsened as the waves continued with every press and lick, but when Mistress' pressure lessened, Elva gripped tighter. Hardly able to breath, Elva quietly beseeched, 'I-I'm not—!' before Mistress pressed back in. Crying out while gulping for air, Elva started convulsing as tremors overwhelmed her arms and legs. Dozens of throbbing heartbeats later, Elva finally eased her clutch while Mistress slowed her pleasures. As Mistress began pulling away, Elva maintained her hold and tried to ask through worsening moans, "Can—can you—warm me up—with three—please, Mistress?"

Mistress snickered mischievously before replying, "Of course, kitten." Giving in to Elva's pull, Mistress resumed her tonguing while pushing her fingers back in. Elva gaped and trembled as Mistress brought the next digit to her then easily aligned it with the rest. Her grip on Mistress became fierce as her sensitive places were tenderly warmed while the pleasure swiftly built again.

Unable to call out to Mistress, Elva soon started writhing as the heat made her head spin. Toes curled and voice cracking, Elva fell into a trembling bliss, letting Mistress' back go as her hip spasmed. As Mistress tenderly took her fingers out, Elva panted heavily while her grasp relaxed to a gentle hold as her legs and hands began to rest.

Elva sighed heavily before her arms came up, shyly blocking her face with her sleeves as she noticed her flush. 'Thank you,' Elva bashfully thought as her arms shivered closed to cover her heaving chest.

Still gently quaking, Elva heard Mistress shift while she chittered in approval. "You're quite welcome, kitten," Mistress giggled as she set Elva's legs back on the bed. "Are you feeling more relaxed?" she inquired sultrily while stroking up Elva's inner thighs.

The light touch made Elva quiver while her hips shook. Peeking at Mistress after moving a sleeve, Elva gently nodded as she brought her knees up. 'I—' Elva shyly stated before closing her eyes again, 'I want to try—being one with you, Mistress.'

After her chuckle, Elva felt Mistress shift underneath and gently cradle her left hip. Elva heard a strange, slippery sound during a pause before she felt Mistress tenderly rub outside her. With renewed shuddering, Elva heard Mistress ask, "Are you ready?" Only a beat after Elva carefully nodded, Mistress gently pressed into Elva.

Furiously trembling as she was entered, Elva wheezed and tensed as she grasped the sheets behind her head. After a light push, Elva shrieked from a sharp sting before her arms jolted and knees turned against Mistress. "No-no-wait!" Elva shrilled as she pressed her palms into Mistress' stomach. Lips quivering as Mistress pulled out, Elva woefully confessed, "I-I'm not—ready." While Mistress gently caressed her sides, Elva shyly covered her face before she requested, "Ca-can you help me—relax more, Mistress?"

Mistress paused for a moment before clarifying, "With my fingers?" Elva slowly shook her head in objection, feeling her mind falling further from bliss as worry took over her. "With my pheromones?" Mistress cautiously inquired next. Met with a bashful nod of approval, Mistress pressed, "Are you sure, kitten?" before Elva furiously nodded. Elva felt Mistress carefully lay down on her, tenderly taking her hands to pull them apart before she whispered, "Just relax, kitten."

The sweet scent of Mistress' breath allured Elva as she breathed over her nose. Eyes still clenched, Elva turned to the aroma and eagerly rose to Mistress' lips. Wrapping her arms around Mistress' head, Elva thirstily tasted her tongue before a strong—strangely familiar—fruity note was mixed in moments later. Gently panting as the tension in her shoulders swiftly lessened, Elva held Mistress more closely and kissed her more fervently. Her body quickly warmed under Mistress' pressure while the tender caresses on her own cheeks made Elva ache."I—" Elva murmured, struggling not to seek Mistress' mouth when her hip began rocking. When she couldn't catch her breath, Elva continued in her thoughts, 'I think I'm—ready, Mistress.'

Too occupied to respond, Mistress hesitated before she let go to adjust her position and press against Elva's slit again. Sharply inhaling as Mistress slipped into her with ease, Elva struggled not to shriek as they became one in a jolt. When Mistress pulled away and tried to ask, "Are you—" Elva swiftly nodded while her shaking arms gripped tighter.

Eventually answering, "Just—go slow," Elva gently urged Mistress further in. Her feet slowly raised from the bed as Mistress pushed further, though Elva slowly fell into a stupor as she felt more filled. Elva's soft moans sharpened as Mistress passed a sensitive spot, while her breath choked as her legs came up to tug Mistress in. Deeply huffing as she used her heels to nudge Mistress's rear, Elva shuddered and whined as her ache was finally reached.

While she struggled to breathe, Elva heard Mistress heavily whisper, "Is this the satisfaction you were looking for, kitten?"

Whimpering at every slight shift of Mistress inside her, Elva hardly nodded before carefully rocking her trembling hips. Elva's head fell back while she cried in ecstasy as her back arched before she could move again. When Mistress began slowly swaying, Elva tightly gripped the back of Mistress' robe, mewling as the ginger prods to her desire left her head spinning.

A breathless whisper barely pulled Elva from her trance before it was followed by a soft caress on her hair. Elva's eyes shot open and then blinked a few times as she took deep, heavy breaths. Slowly seeing Mistress' scarlet smirk, Elva heard her say, "Kitten," more clearly watching her reddened lips move. "Remember to breathe, kitten," she kindly reminded Elva through ragged breaths.

Elva took several huffs before she tried to comment, "I-I'm trying—Mis—," when a pleasing twinge halted her. Her eyes rolled closed while her chest heaved as Elva deeply moaned, grasping Mistress tighter as her crotch continued heating up, despite their relative stillness. When Elva's groans sharpened, she silently admitted, 'I—I need—something, Mistress.' Wearily peering and mewling, Elva quietly pleaded, 'Could you—be crueler and—bite me, too?'

Her careful glance was met with a curious glare as Mistress stared down at Elva for several heartbeats. "You—want me to—now?" Mistress cautiously inquired as her own breathing became rougher.

Unable to keep her lids open from her growing fullness, Elva let her head fall to the left while she huffed. "You said—," Elva struggled to mutter as they both continued shifting slightly, "today—was for me." Pausing as her breathing became shrill, Elva clenched her lips with a fuss before she implored, 'I—don't think I'll be satisfied—unless you do, Mistress.'

Panting heavily on Elva's skin, Mistress sighed and temptingly admitted, "So I did, didn't I?" When Elva peeked an eye open, Mistress was warily smirking while her mouth was parted wide. Slowly gulping as she stared down Elva's neck, Mistress cautiously asked, "What's—your safeword, kitten?"

12