Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lid slowly sealed as Elva took several quivering breaths. Preemptively gripping Mistress' robe tighter, Elva began to murmur, "Tear—," before a twitch forced her to wail. Holding her mouth closed, Elva silently finished, 'Teardrop.'

With her thought, Mistress softly sank her teeth below Elva's collar, delivering a light cry as she felt the easy pinch. Before she felt any pain, Mistress thrust her hip into Elva and drew a squeal as her neck was tugged with the shove. Elva quivered as Mistress released her but then trembled as she was quickly nabbed again. While Mistress rocked into her more passionately after adding a third, tender bite, Elva's calls grew louder as the pressure inside slowly built.

Feeling her chest burn when the fourth gnaw still didn't sting her shoulder, Elva bit her lip and begged, 'Crueler—please!' Mistress clamped down harder and thrusted into Elva's ache at her insistence. Shrieking as her request was met, Elva dug her fingers into Mistress' exposed back when she quaked too much to grasp the robe. The pressure came on swiftly as Elva quivered with each smooth thrust. When Mistress sharply nipped her again, Elva shouted, "Mistress!" before her body convulsed.

Dragging her nails as she whimpered, Elva hardly noticed when Mistress lifted her fangs with a hiss. At first, Elva only felt Mistress shift her hip to press in pleasantly before the weight on her torso increased. In a jerky motion, Mistress brought her arms under Elva's to grasp her sleeves and pull her hands away. Shivering anew, Elva could hardly breathe as Mistress pressed her wrists into a plump pillow. Wrapping her legs tighter around Mistress' waist as the waves slowed, Elva wailed while fighting to hug Mistress again after she retreated a hand.

Hardly able to breathe, Elva's eyes peeked open to see Mistress deeply panting before she quietly commanded, "Stay still." Harding seeing her Mistress bring up a pinkish sash, Elva's heart throbbed as she felt the cushy fabric cuff her in a comforting weave. Meekly mewling after a quick cinch snugly secured her wrists together, Elva shivered when she saw Mistress' satisfied grin. "Good girl," Mistress whispered while leaning down and holding Elva's cheeks. "Keep your hands up while I satisfy you, my kitten," she breathly ordered before pulling Elva into her embrace.

Elva clutched her arms into the cushioning as Mistress began swaying her hips again, barely breathing as she sought Mistress' sweetened taste. Shrieking when Mistress bit her tongue after only dozens of throbbing heartbeats, Elva shuddered as Mistress tilted her head and clenched the skin above her collar.

Mistress firmly held on as she rhythmically rocked, quickly building pressure as Elva wailed. "Mistress, I—," Elva tried to exclaim before her sounds became shrill. She threw down her bound wrists to hold Mistress when she grasped below the band, but the following thrust made Elva call out as she began spasming. Clasping her legs around Mistress' rear while her head whirled, Elva's mind fell dim before she felt Mistress twitch.

Hardly hearing a sound in her trance, Elva's shivers intensified as Mistress thrashed erratically in her locked hold. When Elva noticed the growing smell of flowers on Mistress' hair, she popped from her daze while her heart was set ablaze. When Mistress' provocatively songful voice raspingly bewailed, "I-I'm sorry—Elva," Elva looked long enough to find her glistening lips before reaching out to meet them. Halting the remaining apology, "My aph—I-I thought I—," Elva desperately sought Mistress' tongue before passionately moaning at the succulent taste. Groaning and pulling away, Mistress was wide-eyed when Elva peered at her. She managed to say, "Elva, I-I didn't ask if you—," before Elva pulled her back in.`

"Mistress, I—!" Elva tried to explain as she fell away for a breath. Struggling to taste Mistress and talk, Elva desperately thought as they embraced, 'I don't care about—aphr—aphro-di-siacs. Please, Mistress, I-I've hungered for this embrace—with every moonrise—for two springs now. I—please—' Pausing to pant, Elva peeked at Mistress' hesitant eyes as she continued, "A week—won't be—enough—" When her head spun too much to continue, Elva winced and clenched into the bedding before finishing, 'It won't be enough for—all the need I've felt.' As she pried her eyes again, Elva begged, 'Please, Mistress, satisfy me.'

A blank stare was Mistress' first response as Elva waited with haggard breaths. After cautiously looking down for several heartbeats, Mistress eventually responded, "If—if that's—what my kitten desires." Slowly moving her hip, Mistress breathlessly requested, "Give me—a moment, and please—try to stay still."

Elva huffed before holding her lip as Mistress began to pull out, shutting her eyes in further protest when her wrists were gripped and raised. Unable to curb her wriggling, Elva loudly whimpered as Mistress left her empty and sat back. Elva shivered as her sore legs slumped back onto the bed, though she savored the softness of Mistress' skin as she sat outside her thighs then clasped them together. In a smooth motion that made Elva wail, Mistress grasped her waist and effortlessly flipped her over.

Quivering as the delicate sheets slid on her belly and breasts, Elva squirmed under Mistress' straddle as she gently laid down. Mistress grasped Elva's hair to tenderly pull her head up, then gruffly inquired, "Does this moonrise suffice, kitten?"

When her eyes cracked open after a whimper, Elva gasped as she looked through the portal ahead and saw an enormous moon—drenched in red like blood—coming over the trees. Wide-eyed, she hardly noticed when the whitish lights in the room lowered until the bright glow clearly shone upon them. Oblivious to her Mistress letting go, Elva gawked, "Oh—oh, Brigit, it's—," as she observed the deformities that she couldn't see when it seemed so far away.

Mistress lifted Elva's robe over her rear and firmly fondled her left cheek before she was pulled from the lunar embrace. After she grabbed one of the four cushions at the top of the bunk, Mistress cradled Elva's hips to hold them up as she slid the pad underneath. When Elva was laid down, Mistress swept the one under her wrists down to her chest before whispering into her ear, "Is that comfortable, kitten?" Elva only nodded twiced as she pressed into her raised rump before the allure of the moon captured her again. When Elva felt pressure on her slit, she shuddered and dropped into the bed before Mistress commanded, "Make sure you get your fill, my good girl."

Her hair was grasped again as Elva was smoothly entered, elatedly shrieking as her ache was quickly found. Elva struggled to peek at the moonshine as Mistress held her tighter, but soon she could only blink them open as she fussed with each impassioned press. When Elva's lids fell heavily, they swiftly opened again when Mistress chomped on her right shoulder with a breathtaking push. Squeaking as Mistress tightly held on while prodding her desire so enthusiastically, Elva gripped the bedding as her vision blurred. "Mistress...I'm—" she muttered through chokes as her limbs began trembling.

With a piercing wail, Elva thrashed against Mistress' grips after she clenched again. Elva violently quaked as she struggled to breath, erratically rocking her hips out of rhythm with Mistress' as her body burned in bliss. Her vision seemed bloodshot as the haze over her mind matched her sight, and Elva lost herself in the softening glow of the moon as her eyes nearly closed.

The stupor over Elva's thoughts endured as Mistress seemed to nibble her further, but she couldn't make out where as the waves continued washing over her without end. Hardly able to huff as Mistress began moving strangely, Elva weakly whined as a strong twitch and a deep thrust knocked the wind from her.

As Mistress slowly halted in her depths, Elva panted while her bliss faded. "Mistress—please—," Elva begged as her breathing gradually steadied, gently rocking her hips into Mistress as her movements halted.

Finally letting her hair go as she dropped on Elva's back, Mistress breathlessly lamented, "I—I'm sorry—I can't."

Elva's vision cleared in a few blinks as she turned her head and whispered, "W-wait—" Seeing Mistress' flushed face tiredly laying next to hers sent Elva's heart racing as she implored, "But—but I-I still—"

Before she could continue, Mistress held Elva tightly as she gruffly grieved, "I know, kitten. I'm sorry, but—please relax for me." Despite Elva's mild thrashing and griping, she slowly noticed a shift in aroma as the fragrance of flowers flowed away. Shivering as her body cooled down and her head cleared, Elva glowered in silent protest as Mistress smoothly unbound her wrists and then gently pulled out.

Desperately gasping, Mistress rolled off Elva and fell onto her back as she covered her eyes with her arm. Quietly looking at her Mistress' beaded face and heaving chest, Elva's unsteady gaze wandered down Mistress' toned form when her desire hardly faded. Nervously swallowing, Elva couldn't help but blink and squirm as she observed Mistress' crotch. Cautiously asking, "Mistress... Are—you satisfied?" Elva glanced back up to see her still wheezing.

Mistress took several more haggard breaths before she whispered, "I-I'm just—tired, kitten."

A subtle grumble from her stomach gave Elva pause and betrayed Mistress' words. 'I-I know that—sound—well,' Elva thought before inquiring, "Mistress, are—you hungry?" When Mistress only responded by curling her lip, Elva had to compare, 'I-I'm so—needy—but last night—I was tired—' Pressing for an answer, Elva pulled herself closer before asking, "H-have you—been eating—at all, Mistress?"

Grimacing even as her breathing choked, Mistress quietly explained, "You haven't—rested properly."

"But, Mistress, I—!" Elva softly exclaimed as she climbed on top and stared at her exhausted expression. "I-I seem to be—more rested—than you," she persisted before looking away in embarrassment, even though Mistress still blocked her own gaze. "If-if you're hungry—please," Elva insisted as she pulled Mistress' arm up and indignantly returned her stare, "let—me satisfy you, Mistress."

Her eyes stayed closed in a shiver before Mistress finally met Elva's glare. Suppressing a sniffle, Mistress pulled her wrist back over her eyes again before meekly answering, "If—if you—don't—mind. Can—can you—kiss me—first, Elva?" Elva stared down at Mistress' trembling lips as her heart throbbed.

Not hesitating any longer, Elva gently leaned down and embraced Mistress. After several attempts to pull on Mistress' clasped lips while she hesitantly groaned, her sounds suddenly relaxed while she eagerly kissed Elva back. Mistress finally removed her hand and affectionately pulled Elva into her, gently humming with her as their chests and tongues touched. While Mistress' breathing calmed, a blissful feeling of lightness steadily overcame Elva. As they pulled away to gasp, Mistress whispered, "I-I'm ready." When Elva softly gazed into Mistress' glistening eyes, she hesitantly said, "We—can try—being one, Elva."

Eagerly pushing herself up, Elva briefly glanced down as she reached for Mistress' part. They each shivered as Elva's hand slipped across the shaft, though Elva only elatedly moaned as she brought it to her slit. Effortlessly sliding her in, Mistress' voice drowned out Elva's as she gently reached her desire.

Quickly gasping after Elva began rocking her hip, Mistress held on tightly as she soon started trembling. "Elva," she shivered as Elva peeked her glistening lids. While Elva watched a teardrop fall, Mistress began mewling, "oh, Brigit, you—you taste like—h-honey." A gasping breath later, Mistress cried out as she erratically thrust into Elva.

Losing herself in the pleasuring presses, Elva quaked as she dropped into Mistress' tight grasp. When an intense feeling of warmth and euphoria overcame Elva while Mistress' whimpers weakened, she laid her head down before reflecting, 'That—was what I was—missing.'

Mistress' pressure finally began to ease as she held Elva tightly to quell her shivers. Her quivers finally calmed as Mistress slipped out, and she breathily whispered, "Thank you," before seeming to fall asleep.

Elva peered at Mistress' restful face in the dim light as she contemplated, 'Thank—you?' When Mistress' expression continued to relax, Elva tried to put her mind at ease while sliding limply to her right. As Elva fell off, Mistress turned with her and held her tightly while wordlessly muttering.

Warmed by the welcoming embrace, Elva turned around to more comfortably rest her back against Mistress' breasts. Held tightly and lulled by the easy presses of her heaving chest, Elva's eyes slowly began to close before she heard Mistress murmur, "Y-you—don't hate—me?"

Jolting awake at the insinuation, Elva looked back as she gaped, "I-I—no!" Though her expression was pained, Mistress' eyes were still closed as Elva clarified, "I—I don't know how I could ever hate you, Mistress."

Her expression eased to a tearful smile as Mistress whispered, "Thank you." Before Elva could turn around, Mistress airily added, "Aileene."

Glancing back even more confused, Elva tried to inquire, "Aileene?" before she realized Mistress was fast asleep. 'Aileene—bright—like my name,' Elva reflected; somewhat saddened she didn't have answers, Elva could only examine Mistress' dozing cheeks shortly before her own eyes became heavy. Wearily rubbing her lids as she glanced up at the softened globes on the ceiling, Elva wondered, 'How do you—,' before their lights extinguished. Blinking as the sudden reddened darkness startled her, Elva glanced out the window one more time before settling down into Mistress' embrace.

'This,' Elva reflected as her eyes slowly closed, 'is nice.' Feeling her heart flutter as Mistress clasped her close, Elva gently gasped as the world slowly faded.

—Spoiler—

Take a deep breath because you might not have a chance in the next chapter when truths are revealed before a passionate display. What dirty little secret is Saoirse hiding in her closet? How long can she maintain her Mistress persona when her own history comes knocking? Saoirse's dark shadow is revealed in Chapter 14: The Sinful Tormentor. Be ready for our first sad sex scene when Elva witnesses her Mistress' pain laid bare. Content warnings will apply.

—End Spoiler—

12