Wrong Side of the Bed - Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her hands fell to Elva's sides, Mistress tightly clenched the sheets as her cries of agony intensified when her forehead began to glow next. With a piercing shriek as she threw her head back, a pair of slim, ribbed horns began to coil out. Watching them grow, Elva held her breath as the left ceased emerging near a scar next to her eye while the right coiled once before curling around the back of Mistress' head.

Wheezing and shaking as the tufts of light surrounding her new features vanished, Mistress slowly opened her trembling eyelids to reveal the differences in her irises. Her right eye now shone in shades of purple like the violets outside Móra's cottage, while the left shimmered with soft pinks like the roses that grew nearby. Sweat beading on her brow, Mistress hesitantly said through weary breaths as she shyly met Elva's gaze, "Well, th-this is—me." After nervously swallowing and averting her gaze for a heartbeat, Mistress cautiously asked, "What—do you feel when you look upon me—now?"

Gazing in awe, Elva shuddered as she watched Mistress' worried expression. Slowly raising her fingers to caress the mark that just missed her perfect eye, Elva savored the softened skin as she breathily whispered, "You're beautiful."

Stunned, Mistress' mouth fell open as tears began to well in her eyes again. Before her breaths could become ragged, Mistress fell back into Elva's lips and fervently embraced her. As she eagerly sought Mistress' taste, Elva squealed as her tongue was scraped and nipped by the sharpened fangs. Undeterred as her wrists were grasped and held next to her head, Elva passionately tried to kiss Mistress until she swiftly moved to her neck.

Wide-eyed as her breath was stolen, Elva convulsed under Mistress' hold as she choked and whimpered. Unable to fight as Mistress firmly grasped her throat, Elva's eyes rolled closed as she gaped and thrashed until she was finally released. Before she could breathe, Elva screeched when Mistress clasped her shoulder next, feeling her head grow dizzy as the pricks started tingling.

Overwhelmed by the blissful stings, Elva didn't notice Mistress' tail slide up her legs until the tip reached her crotch. Shaking as it firmly pressed onto her hood, Elva harshly groaned while the pressure built until Mistress clamped her bust. Elva's cries quickly heightened while her nub was firmly caressed and her folds gently stroked. When her thighs twitched open at the grip on her other breast, Mistress swiftly lowered her tail to easily slip it inside.

Shrieking as her sensitive spot was swiftly found and teased, Elva strained against Mistress' grasps until she moved further into her ache. 'Oh, Brigit, I—,' Elva struggled to think as her Mistress carefully applied pressure on her desire and gnashed around her bud. 'I—I can't—,' she thought as her voice cracked and her body convulsed.

Elva screamed as a burning euphoria came over her that flooded her heart and drowned her mind. Throwing herself against Mistress, Elva's daze worsened with every wave as the pleasures peaked to new heights. When Elva felt lost in her stupor—nearly missing Mistress bite her other nipple—she cracked her eyes opened to a haze as she reflected, 'I-I can't—'

A sudden wetness on her chest brought light back to her sight. 'W-wha—,' Elva wondered as her groans deepened and she struggled for air. Steadily coming back to life as she felt a drip fall on her dry skin, Elva hesitantly guessed, 'T—tear-drop?'

Slowly the pressure within Elva abated as she gasped and shuddered. Lightly coughing as she caught her breath, Elva shimmied and whined as her pleasure withdrew, hardly noticing that she could move freely. Covering her chest as her whimpers lessened, Elva slowly peeked to see her Mistress above her.

Sitting upright and tightly clutching her tail, Mistress' drenched cheeks finally came into focus as Elva quickly blinked. When she finally met her Mistress' tearful glare, her composure dropped and Mistress began painfully sobbing. Wailing as she rubbed her eyes with her tail and her nose with her wrists, Mistress fell onto Elva as her cries swiftly worsened.

Gently hugging Mistress as her own breathing eased, Elva calmly listened to her weeping as she grasped tighter. 'It's okay,' Elva silently said as she held her Mistress closely. Draped in soft hair and growing warmth as Mistress' wings curled around them, Elva let the tears fall on her tingling shoulder while she thought, 'I'm here for you.'

—Spoiler—

The veil drops and Elva's Mistress has been exposed. Difficult truths are revealed in our next sexless chapter when Saoirse finally has to explain her own past. How will Elva react when her Mistress wishes to speak to her as an equal so she can reveal her own demons and humanity? Find out what Saoirse has been trying so hard to hide from Elva and herself in Chapter 15: Trade Secrets.

—End Spoiler—

12