Wrong Side of the Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock, although not as big as the other two, was generously proportioned and surrounded with a thick fuzz of grey pubic hair.

He shifted my wife into a more suitable position: on her back with her long legs splayed open and hanging from the edge of the table. He positioned himself between her spread limbs and began to massage his cock up and down her open and wet labia. I could see his black, oil-stained hands contrast with the lily-white flesh of her thighs as he gripped them and thrust his member into her pussy with a powerful lunge. She screamed with the force of penetration. Douglas moaned. She was wet but tight.

Diane has incredible control over her internal muscles (or so I am told by her many lovers) and I could see Douglas's face contort as she gripped his tool in a vice-like grip. Despite the tightness, he fucked her with long, practised strokes. He leaned forward over her prone body. His hands went to her tits. She gasped as he squeezed the nipples, leaving oily residue on her skin. Harder and harder he thrust his cock into her body. The table began to move and Leroy had to assist by gripping her shoulders to stop the whole thing from sliding across the room. Six, seven then ten minutes passed with Diane enjoying one of the most frantic fucks I have ever seen her take. It was only after fifteen minutes that I saw Douglas show signs that he was coming.

After he had sprayed his seed in her unprotected womb, he pulled out and slapped his cock over her tummy, breathing heavy and trying to regain his composure.

After that we made our way home.

Diane had the black trio round at our house a few times in the following weeks. I came home from work one day only to find all three in my house, with Douglas naked, sitting on my Chesterfield sofa and smoking my best Cuban cigars. Jerome was hanging out the back of my wife, giving her a damn good pounding, with Leroy watching on and shouting his encouragement. I took a photo of Jerome and my wife, immediately after he dumped his load inside her, to keep as a souvenir. They took a real shine to my wife and home for a few weeks.

But once word got round that Diane was pregnant, we neither saw nor heard from them again.

From the outset, my wife made quite clear the baby would not be taking my name, stating that her offspring would not bear the name of someone so pathetic and inept. Instead the baby took her maiden name -- Dudley. And since we were unsure which of the three black men had fathered the baby, we decided to give it three names, with a double-barrelled middle name.

We are now the proud parents of a little black baby boy, by the name of Leroy Jerome-Douglas Dudley.

12