All Comments on 'Wrong Text'

by MyKinkRocks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So predictable

Answer me this: how would she send her fuck buddy Steve a text without looking at the phone "Without looking, I saved the video and sent it to Steve"? And how would Steve get into her house without a key, and how would he know she was in her brother's bedroom? And why would she not even glance at him as he came into the room and undressed?

That's why it is a bad story. It isn't believable, not in the slightest.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
i liked it

if you read enough incest stories you have to suspend disbelief a little. between shared hotel rooms, backyard pools and camping trips, it's hard to come up with unique situations. the sex scene was a tad pattern, but the banter between them made it hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no, it's an excellent story

And to top it all, the gifted author is a young woman. There's a lot of family fucking (aka, "incest") going on nowadays, and Wrong Text deals with the most popular kind, sibling screwing. It's all natural and totally normal. A boy and girl grow up together under the same roof, and as they mature they catch exciting glimpses of what each one has between their legs that's "different." His sister's sweet little slit is the first cunt a brother sees. Her brother's meaty cock hanging down over his balls is the first male package a sister ever lays her eyes on. They play "I'll Show You Mine if Your Show Me Yours," to their mutual glee. When the boy springs a big hard on, the girl gasps in surprised delight, as the boy stands there tall and proud in front of his sister. It doesn't take them long to figure out that what he has goes into what she has. In this fine story, the kids don't go through the early stages of fumbling. Instead, the fuck-lust simmering inside bursts out when Liam sees his sister with her legs spread wide strumming her clit. She gives the game away when she thinks, "suddenly knowing that it was my younger brother, and not Steve, that was going to fuck me nearly made me cum right there." Her "little brother's" fat 9-incher blows her mind, and Liam sticks his big hard cock up his big sister's warm wet twat and pumps away to beat the band. Her cums reach a crescendo when the boy says, "You know what big sis? I don't care if you want it or not, I'm going to cum inside you." His male arrogance overwhelms her mind, and Liam blows his brotherly balls and shoots his sister a great big twatful of his family semen. For the first but not the last time.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

why the fuck would she be in her brothers room stroking 1 out if she didnt want him already but hasnt done anything about it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
have to agree waste of time

I agree with the bad comments and if you were smart you would start listening only to the complaints. if you listen to the complaints you might improve listen to the fake raves and you keep posting unrealistic trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
this story was a total load of crap

what was the plot? Literotica means erotic literature, not a load of crap typed on a page. The story line was ridiculous. The characters both seemed like men, well the brother has to be mentally ill and the sister is just a depraved desperate chick who is obviously fat and ugly and thinks like, is very vocal like, and forward like a man. Just give up or go read a book and learn how to write.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 9 years ago
I liked it

I liked your stories( read both) . Writing is difficult and you do fine . Don't worry about the Anonymous jerks . Most can't write or they would have stories on here . They don't even have the courage to use a name . Good luck with your writing and don't give up your short stories are fine some of us enjoy them .

sabra16023sabra16023over 9 years ago
Great Story

Keep the story going. Waiting for next chapter.

travelingguy26travelingguy26over 9 years ago
Awesome Story

Love your stories, not sure which I like best but can't wait to read more :)

paperpoetpaperpoetover 9 years ago
Please persevere

Try not to let the bad comments bug you too much. The risk of posting your stories publicly is getting bad reviews, but while it is important to listen to the negative comments, it's also important to not take them personally. I really enjoyed both of your stories, and I hope you keep writing, despite some bad reviews. I can't wait for your next story!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
don't over think it folks

she didn't

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wow what a whore

she dreams of a nigger

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous