All Comments on 'Wrong Turn'

by depraved_TX

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
xsiveonexsiveoneover 3 years ago
Good start

Definitely short but a good start. Looking forward to chapter two; a little longer and with more character build up.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Shot dirty sweet and good*5*stars and thanks for writing'

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn

Not usually a fan of short stroke stories, but that was HAF. I do hope you add to it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Funny - Too quick jumping into the sex and may help to get an editor. Overall, not a bad start to a series, but make sure you know the whole story arc before you go further or you'll start to "drift"... 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great job!.

Great job! Please continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ridiculous dialogue.

Nobody talks like that, spoiled the whole thing, which wasn't difficult as it wasn't very good to begin with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really your new

If this is your first you've got a good thing going it was a little shirt but really hot keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great 1st!!

Five Stars. Short, but the two of them got busy quickly. Explaining why the sister was in "his" bed was funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who needs porn?

You have a mind don't you? OH wait, I guess that would be a stretch in todays world of make believe men.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 3 years ago

I actually rather enjoyed that and I don't usually like 'em quit that short so a really good surprise. I love the way you have with words and the way it flowed. There was a really natural, inner thoughts type of feel to it. I hope you'll post another one at some point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous