Wrong Turn

Story Info
A wrong turn leads to an evening of depravity.
4.8k words
4.35
21.5k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers

This story is mostly fantasy with some real life experiences woven in. As always, thank you for reading. your feedback and comments are welcome either in the comments section or via email.

I had been looking forward to seeing my friend Jon for a while. He'd moved out of state for work and was back for his sister's 30th birthday party so I was thrilled when I received the invitation to her party at one of the downtown upscale hotels. I carefully chose my dress, a silver cocktail dress that wasn't too awfully short. I selected one of my favorite lingerie sets, a red lace thong and matching half-cup bra. I loved the bra because the lace gently rubbed my pierced nipples and kept them hard and sensitive to the slightest brush.

The finishing touch was a pair of red 4" heels. I decided to put my hair up to accentuate the slender line of my throat. Pirouetting in front of the mirror I smiled at my reflection, sexy, but not slutty with just enough cleavage and thigh.

I checked the time and headed out to my car. I loved my sporty little car, but it did occasionally prove to be a challenge getting into and out of the low slung seat without showing too much! Chuckling to myself, "Well, someone will get a lucky show."

Still smiling, I murmured to myself while I started the car and backed out to the street, "Alexa, you're not a slut! Well, not all the time anyway."

Parking in the public garage close to the hotel, I slid out of the car and smoothed my dress, looking around to see if anyone was watching. The garage looked deserted as I headed to the elevators, my heels clicking on the garage floor. Riding the elevator to the ground floor, I walked out to the sidewalk and looked around for the hotel.

"Shoot! I came out on the wrong side of the garage." I reread the directions and I was following them correctly.

"Jon must've made a mistake." I thought.

I made my way around the corner and wrinkled my nose at the smell as I passed a public restroom. Picking up my pace, I saw someone coming toward me. He had a somewhat disheveled look and moved with the halting step of someone who might be either high or a little drunk. I edged away from him toward the curb, ready to step farther away if need be.

As we draw closer, my eyes still watching him warily, he said:

"Excuse me, miss. Do you have the time?" I could feel his eyes on me as he looked me up and down, his eyes gleaming with a dangerous intensity.

Holding up my wrist to show him, "Ummm, I'm afraid not, I'm not wearing a watch."

I started to move past him with a quick step, but he grabbed my wrist tightly with his big hand. Startled, I tried to jerk my wrist away and open my mouth to scream, but he quickly twisted my arm painfully behind my back.

"Stop, please, you're hurting me! I have some money in my bag, please take it and let me gooo!" I wailed.

Drawing a long, nasty looking blade from his belt, he held it against my throat and snarled. "Shut the fuck up bitch!"

"One more word from you and I'll slit your fucking throat."

Trying to remain still, I whimpered, "Please don't hurt me."

He pushed my arm up higher on my back, sending sharp jolts of pain through my shoulder.

His voice low and menacing in my ear, "I don't want your money you little slut; you know what I want, don't you?"

I whimpered softly as the blade lightly caressed my throat.

He continued, "Now, we can do it the hard way or easy way. If you want to keep that pretty little throat intact, you'll do exactly what I say. And if you're really nice to me, you won't get hurt, much."

I shivered at his last word, "Please, please don't hurt me."

"Good cunt!"

I stumbled slightly as he began to push me, steering me toward the public restrooms. I gasped and tried to halt my steps, "No, please no."

"Move cunt!" He pushed me harder toward the men's restroom.

Kicking the door open, he shoved me, stumbling into the filthy room. Turning, he placed a metal bar under the door handle to keep anyone else from entering.

I regained my balance and pressed myself against the wall; my eyes darted around the room seeing the 4 sinks, 4 urinals, and 4 toilets. Scattered along the wall were old newspapers and liquor, wine, and beer bottles. I suppressed the urge to vomit and closed my eyes to try to block out the images. I was terrified, but felt an all too familiar heat begin to rise in my belly. "Oh God, how can this be happening? How can this be turning me on?"

I shook my head, trying to clear the thoughts and feelings of depraved lust.

He smiled and eyed me, eyes like a predator's. His lips curled in a wicked grin as he slipped the knife back into the sheath on his belt.

"OK bitch! Let's see how good you are now!" He barked.

"Strip, now! Take your fucking dress off!"

"What? Here?" I whimpered.

His left hand snapped out and exploded against my right cheek, snapping my head to the side. SLAP! This was quickly followed by his right hand exploding against my left cheek, snapping my head back. SLAP!

"Owwwww!" I cried out in pain, reaching up to rub my reddened cheeks.

"Don't fucking talk back to me slut! Either you do as I say or I'll fuck you up!"

As my eyes began to well with tears, I reached behind me to unzip my dress. My fingers trembled, fumbling to pull the zipper.

Impatient, he grabbed a fistful of my hair and spun me around, shoving me hard against the wall before jerking the zipper down.

The cool air hit my back as he snatched the shoulders of my dress and jerked it down.

Spinning back around to face him he growled, "Get it off cunt!"

I shoved my dress down over my hips to pool around my feet. I stood, looking down at the floor, trembling as I stood before him in my bra and thong.

He reached down to grab my dress and threw it across the room. Leering, he hissed, "Red, huh? You were looking to get fucked tonight, weren't you cunt?"

My face reddened not only at his words but also at the heat as it began to spread throughout my body.

He slapped me hard again. SLAP! SLAP!

"Answer me you fucking slut!"

I cried out, "No, please!"

He laughed cruelly, "I'll bet you're so scared, you could piss yourself right now. Couldn't you?"

I blushed hotly and shook my head, whimpering, "N-no."

"Bullshit!" He snapped.

"Do it!"

I looked up into his cold eyes, my eyes wide with fear, "W-what?"

"Piss yourself pig! NOW!"

I sobbed and groaned as I clenched my cunt, forcing the first dribbles of piss into my thong. First dribbles, then more, the thin fabric of my thong quickly became saturated and then the piss began to trail down the inside of my thighs and finally began to splatter onto the dirty floor between my feet. I moaned softly as I degraded myself in front of this stranger.

"Take 'em off."

Whimpering softly, I peeled my soaked thong down my legs and stepped out of them. I held them between my thumb and index finger, offering them to him.

He laughed, "I don't want them, you stupid piece of shit. Put 'em in your mouth."

My eyes widened with fear as I started to protest. A protest that was cut short as he took a step closer and raised his fist.

"Cunt, you better get them in that slut mouth or I'm going to beat the shit out of you!"

Trembling, I hastily stuffed my piss-soaked thong into my mouth, moaning as the taste of my own piss filled my mouth. I reflexively gulped, swallowing my own piss.

He nodded his approval as he reached out and wrapped his grubby fingers around my throat, pinning me against the wall. I reached up to pull his hand away, causing him to squeeze tighter.

"Get your fucking hands off of me you stupid piece of shit!" He growled before spitting a thick wad of saliva across the bridge of my nose and onto my cheek.

Trying to mumble an apologetic plea, I dropped my hands, pressing them against the cold tile of the wall. The heat in my belly spread to my cunt. Familiar feelings raced through my brain, driving me closer to the dark abyss of my depravity.

"That's the good little slut." He said as he slipped his free hand between my thighs, pushing them wider.

"A cunt piercing, just like a slut." He pressed his thumb against the bar in my clit hood as he pushed two fingers between the wet folds of my cunt and hooked them into my tender hole.

"Mmmmmphhmmm," I gurgled through my piss thong, involuntarily humping against his fingers.

Knowing that I was losing control as I ground against his fingers, he released his grip on my throat and raked the cups of my bra down exposing my hard, pierced nipples.

"Of course they're pierced." He growled as he fucked his fingers deeper into wet hole.

"You like to be fucked, don't you slut!" Not a question, but a statement.

I tried to mumble an answer, but could only moan a garbled response through my piss and spit soaked thong. My eyes began to roll back as I ground harder against his fingers, close to the edge of an orgasm.

"God, you're fucking eager to get fucked, aren't you!"

"Mmmmphhhh, p-please." I gurgled an answer.

He mauled my breasts and twisted and jerked my nipple, sending sharp jolts of pain through my breasts; pain that was driving me even closer to the edge.

Releasing my breasts, he grabbed my hair and pulled it hard.

My hair spilled over my shoulders and back, free of its clasp.

I cried out through my thong-stuffed mouth, jerking against his fingers.

I moaned in protest as he pulled his fingers from my wet cunt and jerked my thong from my mouth, dropping it in the puddle of piss between my feet before shoving his fingers into my mouth.

I mewled, my tongue swirling around his fingers, sucking and licking my sweet juices from his digits.

Leaning closer, he growled, looking into my eyes.

"Say it : I AM A SLUT AND I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD!"

I swallowed hard as he pulled his wet fingers from my mouth and smeared them over my face.

Panting, I moaned, "I am a slut..."

"I want you to fuck me hard."

Slapping me hard, "Louder you stupid cunt!"

I cried out in pain, "I am a slut, I want you to fuck me hard!"

Slapping me harder, he growled, "LOUDER!"

I cried out again, "I AM A SLUT, I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD! PLEASE!!!

He chuckled, a mean cold sound.

"Good... You'll get it, bitch, don't worry."

Pressed against the wall, whimpering and trembling with need, I watched him root around in the trash in the corner. Finding what he searched for, he turned with a malicious gleam in his eyes as he held up a dark wine bottle. At first I didn't understand, but my eyes widened as I began to understand. I opened my mouth to say something, but only a low moan escaped my lips.

He stepped closer and handed me the bottle, "Fuck yourself pig."

I started to protest, but my need was too great. Taking the bottle in my shaking hand, I wiped the grime from its neck and placing it against my wet hole, shoved it into my cunt.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" My loud moan almost a scream.

Panting and moaning, I fucked the bottle deeper into my wet hole. 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, deeper still.

"Deeper! Harder! You fucking piece of shit slut!" He barked as he rubbed his cock through his dirty jeans.

Obeying, I began a rhythmic, hard reaming of my cunt. My fingers beginning to slip on the glass wet with my juices, I leaned against the wall, shuddering, moaning, panting like a bitch in heat. Fuck, that's exactly what I was, a filthy little bitch in heat! Drooling, my spit dripping onto my flushed chest and breasts, I closed my eyes and shuddered as my orgasm ripped through me.

"Ohhhhhhh fuckkkkkk, yessssss!!!!" I wailed.

I pressed my free hand against the wall for support as my knees threatened to buckle.

"Did you ask permission to cum, you stupid cunt?" He snarled.

Shaking my head, trying to regain my senses, my vision blurred with tears and the locks of hair that had fallen over my face.

"N-no Sir, I-I'm sorry, I thought you wanted me to." I whimpered

"You thought? You filthy pig, who told you to think? Fuck me, you're a stupid piece of shit!"

I whimpered, my hand still pumping the bottle into my cunt, unable to stop. "I-I'm sorry Sir!"

Stepping closer, he spun me around to face the wall, pressing my face against the cool tile.

"Don't you dare drop that bottle cunt! Spread your feet wider." He commanded.

My grip, tenuous on the bottle slick with my juices as I slid my red heels wider in the pool of my piss.

Leaning forward, he whispered in my ear, as he slipped his arm around my waist, pulling my ass out farther. I moaned as I felt his jean-sheathed cock press against the arch of my smooth ass.

"You want to be fucked more, don't you pig?"

Shivering and whimpering my dark, desperate need, "Y-yes S-sir, please fuck me. I need your cock."

Laughing cruelly, he said, "Not yet fuck pig, not yet."

Without warning, he reached between my thighs and grabbed the slick bottle from my hand and in one swift move, pressed it against the pink pucker of my asshole and shove it in hard.

The pain from the sudden, brutal thrust brought a scream of pain that echoed off of the tiled wall as I tried to jerk away.

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk, it hurtssss!!!" I wailed.

He responded by driving the bottle deeper into my shitguts. I bucked and writhed as he pulled me back against the pistoning bottle. I panted with dark lust, my breath warm against the tile.

His hand slid lower on my belly to my wet slit, fingers teasing my clit hood piercing, pushing against my swollen clit. I tried to grind my cunt against his fingers, the motion causing me to fuck my ass back onto the bottle that had turned the sensations from pain to pleasure/pain. My brain raced with the dark need for deeper debasement.

"Fuckkkk, please let me cum." I pleaded as I bucked and writhed against the bottle and his fingers.

"Do it pig!" He growled as he raked a fingernail across my clit.

The bottle rammed deep into my shit guts, I exploded in a violent orgasm.

"G-G-Godddddd, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkk!!!!" I cried out as I convulsed.

My knees began to buckle, the only thing that kept me from collapsing was his arm around my sweat-slick waist. As my orgasm began to subside, I felt him pull the bottle from my shithole and release his grip around my waist, allowing me to sink to my knees in the now cool pool of my piss.

He grabbed my hair and roughly jerked me around to face him, my face level with the bulge in his dirty jeans.

My eyes glazed with dark lust, I licked my lips and opened my mouth with a hungry need for his cock.

"Not yet pig shit." He leered as he waved the wine bottle with its shit-streaked neck in front of my face.

Growling, he commanded, "Clean it shit slut!" And pushed the bottle into my gaping mouth until it hit the back of my throat causing me to gag and retch.

Driven by the depravity that I was lost in, I obediently closed my lips around the bottle and began to suck as he slowly fucked it in and out of mouth. My tongue swirled over the shit-streaked glass, greedy for every morsel of filth.

He laughed derisively and spit on my face twice as I hungrily cleaned the bottle, shit drool oozing over my lips and down my chin to drip onto my flushed breasts, staining the delicate red lace of my bra cups.

I closed my eyes as I focused on cleaning my filth from the bottle. My cunt ached to be filled as I reveled in my debasement.

Pulling the bottle from my greedy mouth, he smiled and nodded approvingly, "Not bad shit slut, now you can have your reward. Unzip my jeans."

I leaned forward, excited and began to tug at the zipper of your jeans.

"It's stuck." I whined and pulled harder.

"Quickly, pig shit!"

Grabbing a fistful of my hair, he jerks my head back.

"OPEN IT YOU STUPID BITCH!"

Fumbling, I tried to get the zipper down, crying out as he jerked at my hair, "OWWWWW!"

I gave it a final tug and the zipper finally opened.

"Now take my cock out."

Reaching in and I grasped his cock, pulling it free. I unconsciously licked my lips as his thick, swollen 8" meat sprang free. It smelled of sweat, dried cum, and piss which at once made me gag slightly and at the same time made me need it more. I reached up to wrap my slender fingers around the shaft, but he stopped me, jerking my head back causing me to wince in pain.

"No pig shit, hands behind your back, beg for it!"

Quickly obeying, I moaned, "Please Sir, fuck this pig's mouth. Ram your cock down this pig's slut throat, please!!!"

As if I were commanding him, he jerked my head forward, ramming his meat into my mouth until it hit the opening of my throat, causing me to gag. He pulled back and rammed his cock in harder. I struggled to push my tongue out on the underside of his shaft to open my throat to him. And suddenly, his fat cockhead popped into my throat, bringing a long low grunt of approval to his lips as my face slid down the shaft until my face was pressed hard against his jeans.

"Fuckkkk yeah, pig shit!!!" He thrust his hips forward pistoning in and out my mouth. And grabbing my head with both hands began to ream my face. I drooled and gagged, retching and vomiting. Tears rolled down my cheeks and snot dripped down to mix with my spit and vomit.

Grunting, he looked down at me, an evil grin curling his lips, watching his thick cock stretching my throat and lips.

"Yeah... You're a good cocksucker!"

I gurgled around his pistoning meat as he brutally face fucked me. As his cock slid out of my throat and mouth, I tried to coordinate my breathing. My head was swimming from a lack of oxygen and desperate, wanton need. God how I needed to touch my oozing cunt!

He suddenly pulled me up by my hair, forcing me to stand up.

"Alright... Enough foreplay bitch! Stand up!"

I moaned as his cock slid out of my mouth.

He slaps me again, not quite as hard this time, but enough to leave my cheeks stinging.

"Fuck! You almost made me cum in your mouth, you fucking bitch!"

"Get your ass over to the sink, facing the mirror now and spread your legs!" He barked.

Teetering unsteadily, trying not to slip in my piss pool, I moved to the sink, spreading my legs... trembling.

"SPREAD MORE SHIT PIG!

I spread them so far that I was leaning on the sink, my face less than an inch away from the metal plate that passed for a mirror. It was now scarred with obscenities and gang signs, but I was still able to make out my reflection. My cheeks were red from his blows; my mascara left long semi-translucent rivulets down my cheeks; my face glistened from tears, sweat, and his spit; my hair was a disheveled mess with some blonde locks pasted to my forehead.

He moved behind me, fingers sliding over the pale arch of my ass, caressing, and kneading my smooth flesh. Without warning he lifted his hand and brought it down hard on my right cheek.

SMACK!

Then on my left cheek.

SMACK!

Alternating between cheeks to redden my cheeks with 4 slaps each.

I lurched forward, hips pressed hard against the hard porcelain of the sink, my face against the mirror, its rough surface scratching my cheek.

"Ohhhhhhhh Godddd, please, it hurts!!!" I screamed.

"Good you fucking piece of shit!" He snarled.

The pain radiated from my ass through my body to connect with cunt, causing it to spasm with need.

He laughed, a cynical, mean chuckle as he stood and unbuckled his belt, I could hear it slither through his belt loops as he pulled it off.

"Hands behind your back pig!

I quickly obeyed, slipping my hands to the small of my back. Without their support, my face pressed harder against the metal mirror and my hips ground against the sink.

He grabbed my wrists, holding them tightly as he pressed down causing my ass to arch farther out. Without warning he slashed the belt across my ass. The pain was like a ribbon of fire across my pale flesh. The blow, so unexpected, took my breath away, stifling my scream. That scream exploded with the next slash of the belt.

alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers
12