Wrong Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers

"AAAIIIIEEEEEEE HHHHURTSSSS!!!" I screamed.

And again and again and again and again until my ass was crisscrossed with red welts. I answered every blow with a scream as I writhed and twisted, but his grip was too tight and all I could do was buck against the sink while my face slid against the metal mirror, now lubed with my tears. But more than that, my cunt was on fire glistening with my juices as the dark depravity engulfed and overwhelmed me.

"FUCK ME PLEASE!!! I NEED YOUR COCK!!! DO ANYTHING YOU WANT TO ME!!! JUST PLEASE FUCK ME!!!"

"Keep those legs spread and hold on tight onto the sink, cunt!"

Taking his belt, he pushed the tip through the steel buckle and slipped it over my head and around my throat, pulling it tight.

Unceremoniously he shoved his thick cock into my wet cunt, thrusting hard to shove it inside, parting my outer lips brutally and rammed his meat deep into my greedy hole.

"Fuck... you're a fucking tight cunt!"

I screamed again as he jackhammered deep into my cunt. "FUCK!!!!!"

Pulling on the belt, he tightened it around my throat, causing my breaths to come in labored pants. He grabbed a fistful of my hair and jerked my head back sharply with his free hand, arching my back and changing the angle of his hammering cock. My hands now free, I braced myself against the sink and pushed back to meet his thrusts, clenching my cunt around his cock lost in my depraved lust. He spat on the mirror once, twice and smeared my face in the slimy wad, the belt tightened more. I didn't care whether he choked me out or not, I just needed to be fucked!

His breath quickened, his sweat dripping onto my bare back as he reamed me with brutal force.

I gasped and drooled as I bucked back against him, panting, begging, "Fuck my shithole please!!!"

"Goddamn fuck pig! You really are a filthy little piece of fuck meat, aren't you!" He panted as he pulled out of my dripping cunt and placed his swollen cock head against my shit grommet, pausing before he drove it into my shit guts with a feral growl.

I tried to scream as he ripped into my shitter, but only unintelligible sounds came out of my mouth as the pain ripped through my now sweat soaked body. I tried to maintain my grip on the sink with my sweaty hands, my feet beginning to slip on the floor as he pounded deeper into me. I was irretrievably lost in the black depths of my depravity, craving more pain and abuse as I began to buck back against his hammering cock. Unable to control myself, the black veil of unconsciousness beginning to descend, I began to convulse in a violent orgasm. Writhing and convulsing, I came and came and came, pissing myself as I did.

He growled something, but I couldn't comprehend his words as I began to collapse.

"Oh no you don't fuck pig! You're not done yet!"

Pulling his meat from my shit hole, he jerked me back from the sink by my hair and his belt and pushed me to my knees into my piss puddle. My mouth gaped as he released the tension on the belt and my eyes fluttered, pulling me from the very brink of unconsciousness.

"Perfect shit slut!" He snarled as rammed his shit-streaked meat into my mouth.

Reflexively, I closed my lips around his cock, tongue swirling to capture every morsel of my filth, sucking as he wetly fucked my mouth. I slobbered and drooled, dirty spit once again rolling down my chin to drip onto my breasts.

Suddenly, he stiffened and with a low, guttural growl, he exploded into my mouth.

"MOTHERFUCKER YESSSSS, TAKE IT ALL YOU STUPID SHIT-EATING FUCK PIG!!!"

I gurgled and gagged, greedily trying to swallow every bit of his thick load. I didn't care about anything other than his cock in my mouth, the salty taste of his cum mixing with the earthy taste of my shit. I was completely lost in my depravity.

His groans and pants mixed with my own to fill the restroom with the sounds of wanton lust.

Slowly, he pulled from my swollen lips with a soft pop eliciting a soft whimpering moan from my lips.

Loosening and pulling his belt from around my now marked throat, he pushed me down onto the floor on my back.

"Spread your legs pig shit!"

Without hesitation, I spread my thighs wide, my swollen glistening cunt exposed. I groaned as he pushed my legs wider with his boots. I looked up at him, my eyes still glazed with glittering lust and saw his lips curl in a wicked grin.

He grabbed his still semi-hard cock and pointed it down at me, began to piss. The first splatter of warm piss splashed across my belly and up to my breasts, soaking my filthy bra and splattering onto my chin.

My eyes snapped wide, as the stream hit me. Needing to taste him again, I opened my mouth, gurgling, trying to swallow every drop as he flooded my mouth and spattered across my face and into my hair before he moved the stream to my cunt. My hands flew to my fuckhole, not caring how abused it was, I began to rub my clit, hooking two fingers into my slick hole, moaning and writhing like the bitch in heat I was.

"Ohhhhh fuck, fuck, fuck yessssss!!!!!" I begged as I writhed in the combination of our piss.

Raking my thumbnail over my swollen clit, I convulsed in another orgasm.

"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!" I wailed.

He laughed as he leered down at me, my body still quivering as my orgasm began to subside.

"Fuck me! I don't think I've ever seen a filthier, more depraved piece of fuck meat than you! He was right."

Zipping his cock back into his jeans and slipping his belt back through the loops, he buckled it and spit on my piss and sweat-glazed face one last time.

"See you around sometime fuck pig." He winked and walked out.

Slowly regaining my wits, I crawled across the floor to retrieve my dress, thong, and purse. I tugged my soggy thong up my wet thighs and winced slightly as it pressed against my swollen mound and pulled my bra cups, now wet with his piss, back over my still hard nipples. Steadying myself against the sink, I stepped into my dress, now dirty and wet from the dirty floor and piss. My fingers fumbled with the zipper as I struggled to pull it up. Finally, it slid into place and I dared to look at my slightly distorted image in the mirror.

"Fuck, I'm a wreck!" I whispered to myself.

And then, I slowly began to smile approvingly. "Alexa, you are a slut!"

As I turned to make my way out of the restroom, I stopped, his words suddenly registering, "He was right."

"'He!' Who the fuck was 'He'?"

alexa_r
alexa_r
84 Followers
12