Wrong Turn, Right Hallway Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers

Two went to the table, scooping pillows into plastic bags, destined for the laundry for cleaning and sanitation. New pillows replaced them.

Vacuums and chemical sprays took care of the liberal amount of bodily fluids and oils pooled on, and around, the table.

A third person, using an ultraviolet light, made sure to clean the traces of cum, sweat, and body oil leading to the bathroom.

The last two, per orders, went to the bedroom, and removed the sheets and covers. All five ignored the sounds of running water, giggles, and moans emanating from the bathroom.

The whole process took ten minutes. No questions were asked why the bed sheets and covers were taken. The bed hadn't been slept in, but orders were orders.

The five went back to the elevator. It wasn't the only time their services would be required for the suite, today and the rest of the weekend.

The elevator doors closed, on an Executive Suite as clean and pristine as when Wade first viewed it.

To Be Continued.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,156 Followers
12