The big bad bully

Story Info
Poor Steve can't catch a break.
2.8k words
4.41
20.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
135 Followers

Disclaimer: Everyone in this story is at least 18 years old.

~Slam~

A hand slams onto the locker beside Steve's head. He turns to see who it is and is met with his arch-nemesis; Jackie, the school's bully. You might be wondering how a girl can managed to hold such a title. Well, Jackie, or Jaqueline, never call her that by the way unless you want to eat out of a straw for a month, isn't your typical gal. She stands at a whopping 6'2, is built like an amazon and is meaner than a lot of the jocks you see in those old school movies. The worst part is, she's still one of the hottest girls in school. With her tussled ginger locks, naturally golden tan and lean, well defined features she can go toe-to-toe with the popular girls and have half the guys drooling after her.

"Hey Steven," she smiles a toothy, predatory smile. "You know what day it is?"

The terrified boy knows it's a trick question but opens his mouth to answer none the less. "M-Monday?"

"That's right! And you know what it means?" Her smile grows wider and darker.

"It's the start of the week?" He replies meekly.

She flicks his nose and rolls her eyes. "No, dumbass." She takes one of his shaky hands and brings it between her legs, letting her prey feel her throbbing bulge. "It means it's been a whole two days without you draining my nuts. So now, that's exactly what you're going to do." She stated coldly.

Without leaving him time to speak, Jackie yanks her toy towards the boy's bathrooms and shoves him in before the first period bell rings. He hits the floor hard, scraping his arms against the tiles. The sound of the lock clicking snaps him back into reality. "Hey! Wait! You can't just do this now! I-I have classes today."

Jackie cackles, knowing fully well that trying to plead with her was pointless. "Sounds like a you problem. That just means you have one more incentive to make me cum quickly~" She begins unzipping her denim shorts, the loud sound of the zipper filling the echoing bathroom. It falls to the floor with a soft thud, allowing her impressive tool to be free. Standing tall at just over eleven inches, Jackie's massive fuck-hammer was by far the biggest that the teen has ever seen. The bulging tip looked painfully engorged with need, veins pulsing and precum gushing out like a small fountain. The musk that wafted off the bully made the brunet dizzy and her fat cum-bombs swing lazily between her toned thighs. Jackie picks up the helpless kid and pulls off the baggy khakis he wore. She marveled at the bubble boi-butt underneath and gropes each mound until both cheeks were a blushing pink from the rough squeezes and love-taps. "Fuck, never get tired of this fat ass. I'm feeling in a good mood today so I'll give you the choice. Lube or no lube?"

He knew what the right answer was, but he also knew what the 'lube' would be. Not like he has much of a choice anyways. "Lube..." He weakly mewls.

"Ha! Get to work then!" She lays a heavy slap of his right asscheek before taking a step back and removing her briefs. She watches as the submissive teen squats down in front of her and licks his lips to moisturize them. Wrapping his shaky hands around her log and lapping at her angry-looking tip. Small hands stroke and rub whatever parts of Jackie's foot long python don't fit in his hands and mouth as it makes it's descent. "Cmon faggot! I got things to do, blow me!"

A large, cruel hand grips his brunet hair and forces another foot down the twinks throat, making him gag and cough loudly. It continues on downwards until a light kiss to her smooth balls can be felt. A feeling of immense pride and lust washes over Jackie as her 'little friend' reaches such a lewd depth. "Mmmmh Fuck yes! Such a wet, tight throat! Now get ready slut, I'm about to fuck your facehole!"

and she does just that. She slams Steve's nose into the small patch of orange curls resting right above her fleshy pillar. Then she takes a step back, giving herself just enough room to slide her monster in and out of the wet tunnel of fuck-meat. Spit and snot flowed freely out of the pinned teen's nostrils as he could do nothing but try to brace himself against Jackie's thrusting hips. This didn't go unnoticed and was rewarded with several slaps across his blushing cheeks. She would pull out and use her meat club to beat her fuck toy's face before she thrust back into him, wanting to hear that beautiful clap of fat balls on smooth chin, savoring the humiliation written all over Steve's tear-stricken face and the slight stings that danced along her balls. She always was a big fan of the aesthetic, but also the sadistic joy of being able to ruin such a pretty, almost perfect face.

Eventually, Jackie let the twink breathe and pulled him off, a mixture of bodily fluids gluing him to her groin. It made her throb, how absolutely ruined the usually sweet face looked. Drool, tears and boogers matted his brown hair and trickled down the rest of his face, his lips were blood-red, swollen and full from the powerful suckling, his pretty hazel eyes were rolled so far up only the whites of his eyeballs could be seen. "Alright bitch, break's over." She quickly shoved her log down the still recovering boys gullet again, almost breaking his poor neck as she repeatedly slapped her twitching nuts into his chin. The warm, welcoming mouth was heaven on her aching rod and pushed her ever closer to release.

As Steve bobbed up and down on the invading sausage, his own erection stood at attention. It throbs so hard it bounces and occasionally smacks against the flat plane of his belly. Unbeknownst to him, his deepest desire was about to come true. All he felt was a rush of wind and pressure surrounding his shaft. Then, he heard it.

"Uuuurgh shit! CUMMING!!" Jackie roars out as she sprays her thick nut into Steve's stomach pit. The weighty orbs bounce and pulse while delivering load after creamy, pungent, pent-up load. It gushed from her tip like a broken dam. Jackie threw her head back in pleasure and greedily grasped her fucktoy's hair. She tore her fucklog out of its new home, letting the spray shower Steve's face and running down his visage and neck. By the end of it, he looked like he had a messy case of cottage-cheese-head. She gives her still hard cock a few strokes, before squeezing and tugging up towards her head, effectively milking out her last drops of jizz to paint Steve's face white.

"Good...Fucking...slut..." She says between pants, taking a step back and propping her dick upright so it doesn't sully her favorite sneakers.

Steve groans and struggles to his knees. It's clear that his lack of food this morning combined with his little 'workout' left him unsteady.

"Alright, round two." The bully says, pointing to the wall behind Steve. "I'm gonna fuck you against the wall, I wanna see your face when I paint your guts~"

The bottomless boy swallows loudly as he wipes the thick layer of fuck wad covering his face. He doesn't even try to fight it as he knows by now there's no point in it. And, no one will ever catch him admitting it but he actually has started enjoying these gut rearranging sessions.

He gets up and walks up to the wall, facing it and away from his tormentor. Without a word, a muscular arm snakes around his midsection and another one force his head to turn around a bit as his mouth gets invaded by Jackie's tongue, pinning his upper body to hers. "Just looking at you like this makes me wanna smash your little fag pussy..." Her husky, need filled words tickle his ear, making his erection that died off a minute ago flares back to life.

Steve's mind blanked, the only thought rushing through his head was being on the receiving end of this she-devil's lust. Any other coherent thought he could form was quickly blown away as the first four or so, glorious inch of Jackie's fat fuck-stick rubbed at his ring before finally pushing in. There was an initial pain, since they had skipped the foreplay this time, but once it was in the full girth of the fat tube caused so much pleasure that any other thought and any sign of discomfort was gone. As she bottomed out, the claps of her heavy sack were music to their ears. Each slap sent jolts of pleasure through the twink's girlish body. The she-bull's abs flex against the teen's bubbly ass as she hilted with each stroke, driving them both crazy with pleasure. Jackie's teeth and tongue painted the twink's nape bright pink, red and purple as she took her frustration of the long two days on his tender skin, while her other hand kept a firm grasp of his girlish hip.

"Can you feel me? Can you feel my fat veins pulsing through your slutty boy-pussy?" Jackie snarled through clenched teeth, "Nnh! Feel me hammering into that useless, fag hole of yours! Now if I do this~" She ominously says before angling her hips to make sure the head of her monstrous meat would slam and grind up against the soft button nestled on the brunet's tight canal, hitting and milking it with a certain, powerful rhythm.

"O-oooOooh!!! Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" The bottom screamed and writhed in pleasure, arching his back and sticking out his ass.

"Yeah bitch, let me hear you slutty voice."

"Unnhg! Please!"

"Please what? Hmm? Use your words faggot~" The tall ginger teased, speeding her thrusts.

"Fffffuck! Ohgod fuck!" Steve couldn't think straight. It seems a whole year of assfucking by this sex fiend is still not enough to get a boy used to the pleasure of having his prostate beaten to a pulp. His mind was swimming in waves of pleasure, unable to put two thoughts together, so the only thing he could manage was to push his ass backwards. The sound and feeling of his cheeks clapping back onto his alpha's crotch spurred him to go on.

"Alright, that's enough..." Jackie snaps at him then rips her cock out from The boy's greedy hole, the sudden vacuum causing his wet tunnel to do its best to trap the bitch breaker. "It's no fun playing with a toy that doesn't try and work for it." She walks backwards to the handicap stall, her log swaying and dripping precum along the way. Once there, she steps onto the lid and sits on the throne, spreading her toned legs and grabbing the base of her shaft in the other, making her lengthy fuck pipe look more imposing and enticing as it points upward. She leans back in her throne and waits, expecting Steve to know exactly what she wanted from him.

He shakily waddled to the bathroom stall after some stumbling. When he got to the throne, Jackie stared him down and slowly nodded her head upwards, as if trying to tell him something. The boy looked down at the fat, slick shaft and then back at his queen, which earned him a growl. The meaning suddenly clicked in his head and he Straddled her cowgirl style, now staring into her turquoise blue eyes. Once his face came level with hers, she smirked and bit his lower lip, dragging her sharp pearly-whites against the reddening, smooth skin and forcing his head down until their foreheads were together.

She stares deeply into those doey hazel-brown eyes, one of her favourite features of the boy. They would hold many different emotions, each a constant source of entertainment and gratification to Jackie. Awe, disgust, fear, happiness and a plethora of others are just a handful she could identify. But right now they held something Jackie secretly found a rare delicacy, adoration and love.

Jackie wasn't an idiot. Sure, she wasn't going to a great college or a 'job' or whatever, but she wasn't an idiot. Despite being 'popular', she was aware and painfully knowledgeable about how little, if any, real friends or girlfriends she really had. So finding some gorgeous twink whose looks could get most girls envious and had a bright future that would take over a hundred of your foot-long monster fuckings and a hundred more drenching his guts in cum, was a much needed reprieve for the insecure teenage bully.

"Wanna see'em?" She asks, the horny boy as she lifts her shirt up, giving her toy the perfect angle to enjoy the perky and tan melons he had been thinking about the moment he saw them. "Fuck these were tight." She was practically teasing him, testing him to see if he'll grab a hold of them. She lets her hand wander under his shirt and start pinching and twisting one of his sensitive, stiff nips, and it didn't go unnoticed. A pleasant whine escaped his slightly puffed lips and a pink blush dusted his face and the top of his ears. " Go ahead, slut, I won't be in this good a mood in a while~"

This gave him the motivation he needs to gather up some courage to squeeze and rub her voluptuous bust. Although they're perky, Steve can tell that they have the perfect amount of bounce to them and is definitely something that's considered 'way too big' in proportion to her lean figure. After a little massage, her rack feels plush, soft, warm and smooth. He lifts the hefty boobs and drops them back down, fascinated by the slight wobbles as they're thrown around carelessly. He smiles in enjoyment while he plays around with it, until Jackie stops him for his assault.

She leans in closer until her teeth scrape against her playthings right ear. "Focus on me," she softly whispers and pulls him in for a steamy make-out session, hands reaching his tender globes to pinch and toy with them some more, earning some more lewd sounds from him. He doesn't notice his hips starting to move as he is distracted. With a knowing smirk, the bull has her prey do most of the work. A constant stream of obscene moans filled the stall as the small brunet gyrates, bouncing, rocking and rutting as his p-spot was railed over and over again, each drop getting him that much closer to climax. His small penis would let out jets of pre that painted Jackie's abs.

"You've had your fun, yeah?" The redhead says in a sinister tone before almost painfully gripping the boy's lower cheeks, sinking her sturdy fingers into his tender, doughy globes and raising them as high as the could, then brought them down in a controlled motion until they violently bounced off her chiseled thighs, doing that a couple times more before roughly kneading the abused booty-meat. Then with one swift motion, the she-bull stands up with the faggot still hooked on her bitchbreaker.

"Better wrap those legs around me, cuz I'm about to wreck your shit." She whispers into his ear. He wraps his skinny legs around her muscular waist, pushing his entire weight onto Jackie and using her own abs as leverage. Jackie's feet plant themselves as she uses all her strength to slam into her toy as hard and quickly as her athletic form can allow her. The claps and smacks of wet flesh were accompanied by grunts and squeals and obscene words. They could almost see the visible outline of the jackhammar moving beneath Steve's gut and chest as it ruptured his colon and pushed and pulled him about like a flesh-toy. It wasn't long before the smaller teen had his eyes rolling to the back of his head. He threw his head back in orgasmic bliss and blows his inferior load onto his alpha's abs and underboobs.

This does nothing to slow or stop the she-devil though, as she continues to slam him down harder on herself. The abuse of his already swollen ass-cunt was reaching new heights, and with an exceptionally strong stroke, the boy lets out a pleasured yell that was quickly cut short as he passes out from the intense anal over-stimulation. Jackie keeps going for a another five minutes before finally filling her little cum-sock with enough ball juice that it explodes out like an uncorked bottle, overflowing onto her crotch and freshly emptied sack.

"That was a good one, wasn't it?" She announces triumphantly. "Hmm, out cold. Guess it was too good for your little brain, huh?" She smiles to herself as she delicately retracts her deflating cock from the boy's snug gut. She then sits him on a toilet seat in one of the stalls and closes it on him. She dresses back up, fixes herself and leaves the bathroom, onto bullying some other unlucky fucks.

Mudayo
Mudayo
135 Followers